Jenny Learns About Sex - Cover

Jenny Learns About Sex

Copyright© 2022 by vastie smith

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - An awakening of a young girl and sex

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Incest   Mother   Brother   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Cream Pie   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size  

Jenny sighed and rolled on her back. Mr. Johnson watched as she settled back, and he looked at her beautiful young body. Her arms laid by her side and her thighs were about a foot apart. Johnson could see the slit of her pussy in its entirety. God, she looked so fucking delicious, she didn’t know what to touch first.

He didn’t want to wake her until he had worked her body up to the point of climax. If he could somehow managed to get her to the point of cumming just as she woke up, she would be ripe and wanting sex with him.

If she began to cum, he could watch her perfect body cum and then he would lick her pussy and then fuck her. That’s all he could think about as he very gently touched her left tit.

His hand moved from the left side of her breast over the nipple and on to the right side. His hand was just large enough to cup Jenny’s entire tit. He squeezed it delicately and heard her sigh as she laid there sleeping. His fingers danced and played with her tit for a few seconds before he made a move for the nipple. He took it in his fingers and using the thumb and index fingers he began to roll it back and forth. He could feel it respond immediately as it started to grow harder and thicker.

Jenny moved her legs and shifted her ass a little to the side. But she was still wide open. He didn’t move his hand on her tit, but it was still softly squeezing the nipple. When Jenny relaxed again, he heard her breathing change, and he knew she was back to deep sleeping.

He licked his lips and bent his head down as he released his hand; he replaced it with his mouth. He used both hands and squeezed the tit a little as his tongue licked the nipple.

Jenny didn’t move so he started to suck it easily. He didn’t suck hard, just enough to make her wiggle and sigh again. Then he backed off. He watched her tits again as they moved with her breathing. He could see the nipple he sucked and played with was bigger and longer than the one he didn’t do yet.

He said to himself it’s only fair that her right tit and nipple should have the same loving as her left tit had. So, he cupped her right tit and began to make love to it just like he did to her left one. He played with it and pinched the nipple and then sucked it just like he had done to her other breast. He compared her tits and now the left one need some more loving. He worked them now together squeezing one while sucking the other one.

Jenny continued to move and wiggle and shift her body, but she didn’t wake fully. Johnson got braver and ran his hand over her belly. Jenny used her hand and sort of pushed it away. She grunted and sighed but she was sleeping. He waited a few minutes and then moved his hand over her pussy. He couldn’t get his hand down between her thighs without the fear of waking her. They were to close together.

He shifted his body downward so he could lift her leg gently and move it outward. Then he took the other leg and did the same to it. Her inner thighs were so smooth and firm he had to touch them. When he did Jenny moved her legs first together and then as his hand went between them, she moaned and rolled her head way from him. She shifted her ass and spread her right leg bending it at the knee.

Johnson watched as she moved in her sleep. He very gently opened her left leg again. Now with both legs open, her young soft pussy and inner thighs came in full view. He grabbed his cock and squeezed it. It was so sexual to see this perfect beauty pussy wide open for his eyes. He licked his lips and once again put his hand down over her vagina and cupped her pussy. It felt a little damp and warm, and so very soft to his hand.

He squeezed it easy and then release it. Jenny moaned and shifted again. Now she had rolled her ass a little towards him. He squeezed it again and his middle finger moved inward just enough to spread her outer pussy lips. He squeezed it again and Jenny again moved her ass the other way. She shifted away from him this time. He held still and let his middle finger move just inside her love hole. He was only an inch inside her, but he was inside her.

He again had to squeeze his cock. It ached and he knew it wanted to be stroked just like her pussy did. His balls were already tighter in their sack. He had a raging hard on. But, he tried to ignore it as he very gently moved his finger around the opening of Jenny cunt. It was wetter.

Jenny sighed and said something, but he couldn’t hear what she said. Then she said more, and he realized she was talking in her sleep as his finger entered her body deeper now.

He had maybe 2 or 3 inches in her hole. His hand was pressed against her pussy and his middle finger was moving deeper with each second. Jenny moved and bent her knees as she rested her feet on the bed. Her legs were bent at the knees and as she went deeper in her sleep, they feel opened. Her pussy was opened now as her legs bent wider at the tops. She was wet and he could see the juices on his finger as he pulled some of it out of her open tunnel. Her pussy lips and all around her cunt were wet too. Jenny’s body was getting worked up and his plan was working. Now if she would just stay asleep until she started to climax, he had her.

He kept finger fucking her gently and easy making her feel good. She moved and shifted her body, but she didn’t wake up. So, Johnson decided to move forward with his stimulation. He shifted his body this time and was now between her open legs. Her thighs glassine with her pussy juice.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.