Downpour - Cover

Downpour

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Romantic Sex Story: Emma is a pool shark about to take Mat for all his is worth and then some. Illustrated.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

A gray morning. Rain likely. Emma needed something at the drugstore. “I’ll go with,” Mat offered. Outside at the garage door, Emma said, “Maybe we should walk.”

“What if it rains? We’ll get soaked.”

“I love getting soaked,” Emma said.

“You’re so dear,” Mat said, and he led her two steps to the secluded side of the garage. The kiss was deep and juicy. Mat’s fingers found their way up under Emma’s dress. Emma came, even as the kiss continued.

Please Wait while image loads

“Whew, that was...” Emma whooshed. “I am so soaked.”

“So you ready to drive now?” Mat said.

“Walk,” Emma insisted.

They set off together.

The drugstore didn’t have what Emma needed. Mat suggested they drown their sorrows with a beer. “There’s a bar just around the block.”

“I’m not much for beer,” Emma said. “Will they have tea?”

“They’ll have hot water,” Mat said. “And I’ve got a teabag in my wallet, just for you.”

“In lieu of a condom?” Emma asked.

The sign said the place was closed until one, but when Mat tried the door it opened. They stepped inside.

A wan blue light shone down on the cash register at the end of the bar, but otherwise the place was dark. “Anybody home,” Emma called out. No answer. “Maybe in the back room,” Mat suggested. “If I remember, they have a pool table.”

Mat found a light switch. A pool cue lay on the table, but the balls were in a locked cabinet. “We can still play,” Emma said.

“Oh, how is that?” Mat asked.

“Like the tennis in Blow Up,” Emma said, picking up the cue. “I’ll break.”

“You’re not holding it right,” Mat said. “You don’t know the first thing about pool, do you?”

“Oh yeah? Just watch me. I’m a billiards phenom. Nine ball in the corner pocket. Kkkkhhkk! Nailed it! Six ball in the side pocket. Kkkkhhkk! Nailed it. I might just run the table. Fourteen ball in the ... Kkkkhhkk! I’m so hot. Three ball. Kkkkhhkk! Six ball. Kkkkhhkk! Baby needs a new pair of shoes. Kkkkhhkk!”

“You do have the touch,” Mat said. “And impressive sound effects.” Mat placed his hand on Emma’s back. Then lower. Then worked the dress higher.

“Don’t think you can distract me,” Emma said. “I have concentration powers galore. Boxcar babies. Kkkkhhkk!”

Mat’s finger eased into the furrow. “Middle finger in the back pocket,” he said.

Please Wait while image loads

“Kkk-Oooowwww,” went Emma, and the pool stick clattered to the floor.

“Nailed it,” whispered Mat.

“Hey,” came a man’s voice from the front. “What goes?”

“Just playing a little pool,” Mat called out, hastily removing his finger from Emma’s ass.

“How did you get in? We’re not open yet. You ghosts or something?”

“Tight squeeze,” Mat said. “Naw, the door was open.”

“Not good,” the man said. “I’m going to have to talk to ... Anyway, sorry, but you guys are going to have to leave, okay? We’re not open for another couple of hours. Insurance and all that.”

“No problem,” Mat said, and he and Emma exited the bar.

Just out the door, Mat said, “That was fun, but I really wanted to fuck you on that table.”

“Maybe next time,” Emma said, her hand at Mat’s zipper. “Mmm, nice balls. Nice stick. I guess I’m the big winner.”

Please Wait while image loads

On the walk home the rains came.

“I love it love it love it,” Emma sang.

“I’m glad,” Mat said.

“And there’s an additional benefit,” Emma said.

“Oh? What’s that?”

“It’s going to cover up our wet spots.”

“Sad but true,” said Mat.

“Don’t worry,” Emma said, “we can always make more.”

Please Wait while image loads

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.