The Woman Who Is Available - Cover

The Woman Who Is Available

by Marduk

Copyright© 2021 by Marduk

Erotica Sex Story: a woman whose boy friend has left her and she lets herself go to rack and ruin invites an old friend, little knowing that he has sought medical help to cure his impotency and as she attends some items in the laundry her slacks drop revealing an attractive bottom which he fucks and from then on her loneliness is on the way to a delightful cure - read on

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Sharing   Orgy   White Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   .

Rick had just finished doing an odd job for Elizabeth and was standing by his bike talking to her when a chap, definitely middle age or older rode up on a bike, a road bike but an earlier version to the one he was riding. Elizabeth went inside and for several minutes he spoke to the chap who anchored his bike against the railing of her unit. The chat lasted a few minutes and then he rode off but he had only travelled a few kilometres when he realised that his riding web built was on her lounge where he had taken it off. ‘Fuck!’ he muttered. ‘I will have to go back so I hope Elizabeth has not gone out and is home’. The return trip was quick, the chap bike was still there and surprise, the doors, both the security and main door was unlocked. His web belt was where he had left it and as he buckled it on he heard a long lingering gasp come from the bedroom area.

Elizabeth was naked her thighs well spread and her bottom rising and falling to the thrusting that the chap with the bike was giving her; she clawed at his back as between thrust he slobbered over her nipples and tits, every thrust was greeted with a gasp of pleasure. For minutes he stood and observed, a tinge of jealously for this was offered to him some years back when he had first met her, she did her best, she sucked him and offered him her cunt on a number of occasions and he could not get an erection, finally she cast him off and just considered him a friend that she could call upon for help, but a fucker, he was not. He stayed till the chap gave a solid thrust and Elizabeth rose to receive the full essence of his balls and howled like a beast on heat, well on heat she was. He left as both uttered the gasp of satisfaction.

As he rode away he didn’t think that Elizabeth would be phoning or texting him again, like she had a various times in the past; Elizabeth had finally met a man that could give her what he had failed to do, so it was a surprise to receive a call from her nearly a full year after he had met the man with the cycle. His phone rang as he was having a coffee. He had not deleted her and when her name appeared he was surprised but answered. “Hello Elizabeth”, he said. “I was not expecting to hear from you again, I thought you would be well catered for but it is nice to hear from you; so how are you?” There was a slight pause and then she asked. “Rick is there a possibility of meeting you, maybe come around for a cuppa?”

“Yes but I can’t just now Elizabeth I am with the cycle group and as you know we have our coffee pit stops, but I could this afternoon, around two thirty if that was ok?” Her reply was positive so after clicking off he did wonder why she rang and wondered if the chap had finally finished off the arrangement and she wanted him, maybe for some handy man stuff that he had done over the time that he had known her. He arrived and noticed that in the year since he had been around there was no alteration in the landscape for she had been interested in keeping the small garden attached to the unit always in flower, it was the same. He knocked and the door opened immediately, now he was surprised, she seemed to have aged and certainly had put on weight, her attire was sloppy, her hair was all over the place but her welcome was genuine. “Sit down Rick I have some clothing to add to the machine”, she said as she turned and what did surprise him was that her rather worn slack had fallen down that the cheeks of her bottom were visible and she seemed totally unaware of. It was her rather loud ‘fuck’ that made him investigate and she was bent over the laundry basked but her slacks were now down so her entire bottom was on display, something that was very erotic and something now that he could take advantage off for during the year he had sought medical help to cure him of his limp cock but with her backside like a beckon he pulled down his trousers, positioned himself behind her, inserted his cock and thrust and Elizabeth gave a very auditable gasp and almost fell into the laundry basket. There were no cries of horror and any negativity and only gasps and such like came from her as he serviced that attractive bottom, finally empty his balls with a ‘Fuck that was nice Elizabeth your bum offered no objection it showed it has been well used”. She just gave a grunt as he got up and just removed her slacks and that very hairy groin was well displayed and there was no attempt to cover it or replace her slacks.

“You surprise me Rick’, she said as she filled the jug. “A year ago you could not fuck, now you have fucked me up the bum the same as the bloke I was with and who you met was continually doing; he found my arse more attractive then my cunt; not that I objected, at first it did surprise me but after awhile I got used to it. So what happed to get you fuck ready?” she asked as the jug boiled. For the next half an hour he explained the medical advice he had taken and that it had taken awhile but gradually his erection reappeared and he found that he could again fuck and this was proven correct when he met a woman from a dating site, met a couple of times and then arranged a couple of hours in a motel who specialized in this ad hoc arrangement. She smiled as she poured out the tea and coffee and then joined him on the sofa. “You have a growth around your cunt Elizabeth, hope you never shave”, he said as he explored that growth, she opened her thigh as the same time giving his cock a working till it was hard, then sank her mouth over it and sucked while he finger fucked her, he came with a deluge, cum poured out of her mouth.

‘I don’t know if you are still with the chap I briefly met but if you are not I have a dinner to attend this coming Tuesday evening and I can invite a companion would you like to come?” It was a question that would answer the enquiry that was on his thinking agenda, ‘had the chap with the bike ended his association?’ “ I would like that, it has been awhile since I have been invited out, but is the dinner a formal one for my wardrobe is very Spartan”, she replied. “Just wear what would make you be noticed”, he said as he opened the door. She smiled, gave him a kiss and the said almost as an afterthought. “I will find something”.

Elizabeth was approaching the corner of her block of units when he pulled up his only comment on her attire was ‘very nice’, but he realized she must have pulled out all stops to make herself ‘noticeable’ and that certainly was her tits, she worn a pastel blouse, very low cut, revealing a lot of cleavage and the way they wobbled as she got into the vehicle showed she was braless. She had work on her cosmetics and all in all she certainly made an impression of a woman years younger than her real age and as they chattered on the way to the venue he was sure that she would be the most admired woman at the venue, he was not to know that she would be the only woman to attend and in fact the dinner was so reduced that only the committee of the organization would be present.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.