Quim - Cover

Quim

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Sex Story: Quim is a bird of ebony with an affinity for Emma's cunt. Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Please Wait while image loads

“He’s so smooth,” Emma says to Mat, “except for his pointy bits.”

“Yes,” Mat tells Emma. “He’s made of ebony and his name is Quim.”

“Quinn?” asks Emma.

“Quim,” Mat says. “It’s another word for cunt.”

Emma shakes her head and suppresses a laugh. “He’s not going to fuck me,” Emma says.

Mat frowns. “Can’t he just ... nibble?”

Emma thinks for a moment. “Maybe a tiny teeny nibble. But he’d better not peck.”

Nibble Emma’s quim Quim did, and most gently and devotedly and efficaciously, that after some minutes the ebony back and breast of the bird showed a sheen of slippery sex juice, and the tail enjoyed a thorough taste of the excited clitoris, and the beak, sorely tempted, permitted itself but the most tender of kisses upon (and slightly slightly slightly within) the deliciously tight and climactically contracting anus.

“Quim deserves a prize,” Emma said. “What a sweet and sexy bird! So many lovely orgasms he gave me.” She removed the black bow from her ponytail and smoothed around Quim’s neck.

“What about me?” Mat asked. “Don’t I get a bow?”

“Of course you do, my lovely lover man. You and Quim can share.” She removed the bow from the bird and wrapped it about Mat’s penis. “Satisfied now?”

Mat nodded.

“Good,” Emma said. “Now fuck me.”

Please Wait while image loads

A long and loving fuck Mat and Emma enjoyed, by turns playful and fierce, and when at last they separated, Emma tugged the black bow from Mat’s spent cock. “Oh no!” she moaned. “My favorite scrunchie, ruined.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.