Emma Pregnant - Cover

Emma Pregnant

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Romantic Sex Story: Despite (or because of) Emma being 8 months pregnant, she is extraordinarily horny. Illustrated.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Illustrated   .

Eight and a half months pregnant, lying on her side in the bed, Emma could not be more beautiful. “But I’m so swollen,” she complains. “My baby belly. My boobs. No fair.”

“I love your baby belly. I love your boobs. And if you want to know the truth, I’m swollen too.”

“You are?”

“My cock.”

“Show me,” Emma says. “Show me your swollen cock. I need to see it. I need to see it now.”

I push down my pants. My cock springs up.

Emma smiles. “Touch it now,” she says. “Stroke it. I want to see you stroke it.”

I touch myself.

“More,” Emma says. “More and more and more. Make yourself come. I want to see you spurt.”

I stroke my cock. Faster and faster. I watch Emma’s eyes as I masturbate. Her eyes are on my cock. She is so beautiful. I can’t help making a small moan.

“Yes,” Emma says. “That’s right. Feel good. Come closer now. Come on my baby belly. Shoot your seed there.”

I step closer. I’m so excited. I’m touching faster and faster.

“Yes, darling. Do it. Come for me. Come now.”

I come. Spurt after spurt of white cream. All over Emma’s swollen belly.

“Oh yes,” she says. “So good. So much. Rub it in now. Smooth it over my belly.”

I do what Emma asks. I smooth the semen over her swollen belly.

She sighs. “Yes,” she says. “Now I’m cocooned in your cum.”

I climb carefully into the bed and nestle myself behind Emma. Her vulva is swollen too. Swollen and moist. I move my softened cock into the slot of her vulva. She sighs again. “Touch me now,” she whispers. “Gently.”

My fingers find her swollen clitoris. I caress it as gently as I can. Emma makes small noises. My cock stiffens. It penetrates her moist cunt. It grows and grows while I finger Emma’s clit. She cries out and comes, her cunt contracting on my cock, once, twice, again and again and then again. I remain inside her as her orgasm subsides. I remain inside her as she sleeps, cocooned in my love.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.