It's Super Effective - Spare the Rod, Spoil the Mother - Cover

It's Super Effective - Spare the Rod, Spoil the Mother

by Nightkoschei

Copyright© 2022 by Nightkoschei

Erotica Sex Story: Pokemon AU - An evil Ash sadistically punishes and trains his mother, becoming a different kind of master.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Bestiality   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Big Breasts   Needles   .

Disclaimer: I do not own Pokemon nor profit from it. This is a parody, protected under Fair Use in Section 107 of US Copyright Law.

“I ... I can’t!”

The naked 33 year old woman groaned, her own juices flowing around her fingers and down the lower curves of her ass cheeks. Sitting on the floor, legs lewdly spread, the auburn-haired beauty had no less than three of her fingers stuffed into her straining cunt. Her glistening sex lips stretched thinly from the stress, her hand gently pumping back and forth.

Now her captor, her son’s Mr. Mime, wanted her to push in a fourth. Towering over her, he again angrily motioned at her, clearly holding up four fingers in her face.

Hesitantly, she poked her little finger alongside the others, tentatively trying to cram it in the too-small opening. She moaned as the edge of her polished nail rasped over the delicate labia and the finger barely sank into her. A lancing ache instantly shot through her pussy. She pulled the little finger away, looking fearfully at Mr. Mime.

“Ohh ... it’s too much!”

She was Delia Ketchum, the sweet, innocent mother of Ash Ketchum. Her beautiful boy, Ash, had finally come home from competing in the Indigo league, just in time for his 18th birthday. She had joyfully pampered him and cared for him and his friends, trying her best to support him and be a loving mother.

When he had said he was going to the Orange Islands on an errand for the Professor, she encouraged him. It would do it him good to see even more of the world, and he was so much like his father she knew she couldn’t stop him anyway.

That’s when everything went so wrong.

Feigning forgetting his pokedex, Ash sent Brock and Misty ahead of him and told them he would meet them on the ship. Returning home, he took great pleasure in ordering the Mr. Mime he let his mother keep as a helper to restrain her. Her smiling, loving face morphed into one of incredulous disbelief, then struggle as the pokemon she thought of as a family member roughly tackled her to the ground, pinning her and binding her with rope before hauling her to her feet, held firm by his strong hands.

Her mind blanked when Ash had ripped her clothes from her body, unable to move in the clutches of Mr. Mime. She was so distraught, she didn’t even register his words when Ash told Mr. Mime to keep her restrained and well fucked until he returned. She was not to leave the house.

And so it had been; Pallet Town’s milf was leashed like a bitch, constantly monitored. Mr. Mime cooked her food and tended to her hygiene, and as recompense he took many liberties with her hot, fuckable body. It all worked out rather well, since before her captivity she had begun sending Mr. Mime to do the shopping in town on her behalf. No townsfolk ever suspected anything was amiss. No one suspected Mrs. Ketchum was tied and leashed, restrained in her own house, a sex slave to her son and his pokemon.

That had been a month ago. Now the monotony was about to end; her son was returning home from the Orange Islands today.

“Mom! I’m Home! Mooooom!”

“ ... A-ash?! No!”

The front door banged open as Ash let himself in. He smiled at the sight in front of him. His startled, wide-eyed mother, leashed to an eyebolt on the living room floor, jumped. She quickly pulled her fingers from her stuffed, slippery pussy, Mr. Mime watching her closely nearby. The stretching ache subsided as she flushed in embarrassment, and you could still see her juices on her wet shining fingers.

The scent of her sex filled the air, and Ash smiled contentedly.

She used to refuse the bastard pokemon when he mimed in the air she should finger herself, until he started slapping her silly until she complied. Now she had gotten used to it the last few weeks, choosing simply to obey and spare herself some pain.

“No Mime, leave us for now!” Ash stopped his pokemon when Mr. Mime started to make a move on the cowering woman, angered she had ceased her ministrations. She awkwardly tried to cover her breasts while her splayed open legs snapped closed. “I want to talk to her.”

Glaring angrily at Delia, Mr. Mime went into the kitchen to make food for his master.

“Ash, please!” she started crying, tears welling up fresh in her eyes. “It’s been so horrible, I’ve been a prisoner in my own house the whole time you’ve been gone!” It had felt like years to her.

Ash grinned at her and she felt her spirits drop even further.

“H-honey, please, just ... just untie me. I promise everything will be normal again, I love you Ash, don’t do this to me please!”

“Don’t worry Mom! I know it’s been hard for you since Dad left-”

“Ash, please!”

“-so I’m going to take care of you from now on! You deserve someone to put you in your place after all.”

“Ash!! Let me go right now, I am your moth-AHhhH!!” Yellow sparks lit up the room at Ash’s silent nod, Pikachu sending shocking waves of electricity straight at Delia.

He let her convulse for a few seconds before stopping Pikachu. Delia sagged limply to the floor, looking at him sadly.

“Y’know Mom, I’m tired from traveling. I think it would be nice of you to suck my cock a bit.”

“You want ... no! Ash, what is wrong with you!” She eyed Pikachu fearfully, the angry little rodent sparking from his cheeks. “I-I mean Ash, no please, I can’t do that...”

“Drowzee!” Throwing a pokeball, Ash’s wrinkled little yellow psychic pokemon materialized. “Use hypnosis!”

Turning his sleepy gaze on the cute, helpless mother, the ugly pokemon began rhythmically waving his hands, wriggling his fingers as the hypnotic waves washed over Delia. She wasn’t mindless, but she felt ... not quite herself. It was harder and harder to think.

“I wish I didn’t have to do it this way Mom, it’s not as fun. We’ll work on your attitude together, it’s going to be okay.” She felt slightly less anxious. She didn’t see how, but maybe it would be alright.

Ash walked up and stood next to his mother, towering over her. “Mom, you missed me. You want to suck my cock. You want to make me feel good.”

“I ... I...” Delia’s eyes focused in and out. “But ... it’s wrong...”

“Mom, take out my cock. It’s just like with Dad. Give me a nice, slow blowjob. You have to.”

“...”

Looking passive, then distressed, then calmer again, Delia slowly raised a hesitant hand to his jeans. She fumbled distractedly with the button, so Ash quickly undid it for her. Biting her lower lip, Delia pulled the zipper down then grasped his pants and underwear, dragging them down off his hips, his erect cock popping free.

“I did miss you ... and I want to make you feel good honey...” the waves crashing into her brain overpowered her with the strong suggestions. Still, she felt a certain ... wrongness. She tried to push the feeling away as she slowly slid her lips down his length.

“Ohh that’s it Mom. Deeper!” Ash threaded his fingers through his Mom’s hair as he gently pushed her down, and she gagged a little when the head hit the entrance to her throat. He released her, reveling in the wet, warm heat.

Delia lovingly began bobbing her head, suckling gently at her son’s rigid pecker. Sucking all the way to the tip, she popped off wetly and licked all around his balls, bathing them before sucking him back in, this time slightly faster.

She took her time, slowly blowing him into nirvana. After a bit, her spit mixed with precum started to get a little messy and leak around the corners of her mouth.

“Mom, you’re making a mess. Swallow!” Nodding up at him with his dick in her mouth, she worked her throat and continued her task. She was so confused. She still felt afraid of her son, but at the same time loved him and wanted him to feel good.

20 minutes of leisurely, thorough blowjob later Mr. Mime entered the room carrying dinner, and Ash decided to wrap things up. He was hungry after all. He started to pump his Mom’s mouth faster, he was close anyway and knew it wouldn’t take much.

Gripping her ponytail tightly, he suddenly pushed her all the way down again, his cockhead worming its way into the entrance of her throat. Thick ropes of cum shot from his cock while she gobbled him down, the confused mother looking up wide-eyed at him, nose pressed into his pubic hair. She needed to breathe.

Sated, he finally finished shooting his load. “Drowzee, that’s enough.” The little pokemon complied, lowering his hands at last. With Ash’s cock still embedded in her throat, lungs burning for air, Delia’s mind cleared. Realizing with despair what she just did, she started squirming and trying to pull free, angry at herself, at Ash, at everything. She was just getting ready to bite Ash’s cock to force him to let her go when he pulled himself out.

Pop!

Gasp! cough “A-ash ... w-what -” *cough “did you do?!” Her voice sounded thick, cum still coating her throat. She sucked in the much needed air and pushed away at him with one hand, the other clawing at her face. She felt like she was going to be sick.

*Slap!

“Oww!” Ash slapped his mother full palmed across the face, and Delia collapsed to the floor. How could her darling boy become so ... evil?

“That was your fault Mom, you need to be more obedient.” He pulled his pants up and sat down for dinner, watching his leashed mother as she coughed and started to cry again, hand to her cheek.

“Don’t cry Mom, I’m going to help you. I know we can make you a good slut! That’s why tomorrow we’re going to the Orange Islands together.”


As they crested another wave, the salty spray splashing onto her face, Delia reflected on her current situation. She had never been so humiliated in her life.

Ash had decided they would travel to the Orange Islands on the back of his Lapras, a large shelled aquatic pokemon. It could easily accommodate the two of them on its back for the 15 hour journey.

Unfortunately Ash had given his mother a special seat. Allowed a blouse and panties, she had been gagged and bound, her wrists and elbows tied together tightly behind her back, pushing her heavy tits forward. The cold ocean spray wet down her white blouse, making the thin fabric transparent and revealing her breasts, her rock hard nipples trying to pierce through the shirt. The strain in her shoulders ached and her blouse’s buttons threatened to burst, but that was far from the worst part.

Her flimsy pink panties had been pushed aside and she was made to straddle one of the large, rough horn-like spikes on the shell. It was so coarse and so big, she cried and screamed when he had first forced her tender pussy onto the horrible thing. Her sensitive insides scraped around it with the crest of every wave, making her flinch and wince, her sex on fire.

Ash sat behind her, hands firmly on her hips, occasionally forcefully pushing her down hard onto the stubby protrusion. Poor whimpering Delia had her legs doubled up, ankles bound to thighs, with her legs secured to the shell with more rope. She wasn’t going anywhere.

To a distant observer, they were simply two people traveling by pokemon. And Ash made sure to keep Lapras far from anyone, directing her to head for Nurse Joy’s remote outpost island. He had agreed to meet Brock there.

“Comfy Mom? Lapras sure is great isn’t she?” Ash sadistically pushed down on his mom’s hips, rolling them in circles while she cried to herself, unable to answer through the gag. Her pussy felt like it had been sanded down, it had to be completely raw.

“mmmpph!!”

“And her shell is perfect for securing you, there’s no way you’ll fall off!” To prove his point, he turned Lapras head on into an oncoming wave, bouncing them. Delia’s eyes widened and a tear leaked from the corner as the rough, overly large shaft jostled in and out of her a good 3 inches. Her impaled, split pussy and tied legs kept her safely mounted to the beast.

Changing his grip to her blouse-covered breasts, Ash gently squeezed the heavy titflesh while his mom blushed deeply.

“I’ve always loved your boobs Mom” Ash sighed contentedly. “These milkers were made to be hurt!”

Delia’s eyes shot open at the last words, and she tried to turn to look at him. Suddenly, the sound of an opening pokeball announced the arrival of Primeape, Ash’s fighting monkey pokemon.

“Primeape, grab Mom’s boobs and crush them. Be as rough as you can!”

The pokemon jumped around in front of Delia. Shirt buttons flying, she suddenly found her blouse ripped open, the strong hands of Primeape exposing her. Gripping each tit painfully, the horrid creature crushed her mammaries with all his might, and Delia squealed into her gag, writhing miserably. Her pussy fluttered and squeezed around her shell dildo in agony.

“Mmmpph!”

“Sorry Mom, but if you’re not tit-sore to some degree from now on then I’m doing something wrong.”

“Primeape!”

The stupid monkey jerked roughly on the fat tits, then gripped her nipples instead. Not letting go, he started punching each flattening tit straight into her chest, left, right, left, right. Her muffled cries grew quiet; the breathless woman had the wind knocked out of her. Her diaphragm continued to spasm as the powerful fists pummeled her.

“I’ve got to be a little more rough with you at first Mom, we’ve got to break you in.” Ash hugged his Mom from behind while she shook, silently absorbing the blows. He could feel each breast-punch through her trembling body.

“Ice punch Primeape!”

“PRIMEAPE!”

Primeape’s nipple-crushing fists suddenly lit up with frost, the frigid cold encompassing the poor woman’s abused breastflesh with each punishing blow. The salty sea spray covering her chest started to freeze, and her poor nipples strained, unable to properly harden in Primeape’s unforgiving grip. The penetrating cold instantly made her milk ducts ache deeply inside her chest. Delia clung to consciousness for 3 brutal punches then passed out, limply leaning back into Ash.

Primeape ground his closed fists through her breasts to her chest wall, watching her face.

Annoyed at her lack of response, he changed grip again and filled his hands with her motherly titties, crushing them once more, the flesh bubbling out enticingly. He’d at least keep tenderizing her until she awoke.

They still had another 12 hours on their journey. Maybe Ash would use thunder punch next.


Beaching his Lapras, Ash ungagged and untied his mom, and roughly pushed her off her makeshift saddle. Haggard, mentally and physically exhausted, Delia weakly flopped to the sandy ground.

*gasp!

She felt a final scraping pain as the infernal shell spike slid out of her tired, sore cunt. She hurt everywhere. Her opened blouse showcased her delicious breasts, which were throbbing horribly after a dozen hours of physical abuse under the bruisingly brutish hands of Primape. Her tender pussy tube was well-abraded and would be hurting her for days, but at least it felt blissfully empty at last.

She grimaced as she rearranged herself, sitting in the sand, eyeing Ash warily. She wanted to close her shirt but the buttons had been ripped off, so she held it shut with one hand. With the other hand she fixed her panties, covering her reddened labia.

“I bet Brock’s already here.” Ash started saying, stroking Lapras’ head before returning her to his pokeball.

She could try to run for it. She stood and started to glance around when the sound of an opening pokeball startled her.

“Drowzee, hypnosis!”

Ash put Delia’s leash and collar back on her, the dazed woman hesitatingly standing and waiting obediently for her son, Drowzee’s powers of suggestion making her more confused and pliable. Ash flipped her buttonless blouse back open and viciously pinched her nipples, slowly twisting them nearly 360 degrees while watching her wincing face. While twisted he pulled them straight up, her heels leaving the ground as a large portion of her weight was transferred to her teats, and she gasped. Primape did a great job on the entirety of her breasts, but Ash sometimes liked to focus on the delicate tips.

Pleased, he released her and scooped up a little bit of sand. Pulling the front of her panties forward, he dropped the sand in and let the panties snap back into place. Grabbing the front and back with both hands, he yanked them straight up, giving her a complete wedgie, the kind a girl is good for.

“Uhhh ohh ... ouch!”

He sawed them back and forth, giving her a light rugburn between her delicate pussy lips right over her clit, the little nub dragged backwards and forwards over the wet sandy fabric. As he worked, some of the sand started to work its way up her tight tunnel, and a little even went into her peehole as she squirmed.

SLAP!

“Ngh!”

Spanking her once on her split pussy, leaving the panties pulled up high, he then took her leash in his hand and turned to start walking.

Made a little more aware by the stinging pain in her womanly charms, Delia tried to fight Drowzee and took an indecisive step away from Ash before he roughly jerked on her leash, choking her and making her nearly fall over. He walked briskly and she stumbled along behind him, Drowzee remaining by her side, panties still yanked high up over her hips with the wet thin strip of fabric abrading between her legs as she walked. She could feel the scratchy rough sand working itself deeper into her, and it felt like her clit was being sanded off. The farther they walked, the more pronounced her soft little whimpers became.

It appeared to be an abandoned island, except for one small hut fairly close to the beach. Ash had come here with his friends Misty and Tracey before, and they had run into the field-nurse Joy, who cared for the wild sea pokemon in the area. She lived isolated and alone, preferring the company of her pokemon Chansey to that of people.

Ash knew Brock had a thing for nurses, and made sure to tell him all about this heroic, vulnerable woman; a thank you to his friend for all his help.

As they neared the hut, the sound of slapping flesh and a woman’s cries filled the air. Pushing open the flimsy bamboo door, Ash entered the hut.

“mmmph! *gasp You digusti-mmph!” Brock was plunging in and out of Nurse Joy’s mouth, cutting off her words. She was on all fours on a table, putting her head at Brock’s crotch height. Brock’s vaporeon, a dog-like water pokemon he had stolen from Professor Ivy, mounted her from behind, his cock slamming into the naked Nurse Joy with reckless abandon. It was easy to see why Vaporeon had come to prefer Brock as its master.

Vaporeon’s teeth were gently around Joy’s neck.

“Careful Joy, you don’t want to make me angry.” Brock admonished her, plunging back into her sassy fuckmouth. “And remember no biting, or I’ll have Vaporeon bite you.”

“Oh, hey Ash, ‘bout time you got here.”

“Yeah well, we went by sea and took the long way. She needed some more training.”

“Mrs. Ketchum! Ha! You told me your plan and all Ash but ... well, seeing is believing as they say.”

Extra watery cum ran in rivers down Nurse Joy’s leg, her sopping pussy unable to contain all of Vaporeon’s cloudy white fluid. To be fair, Brock had introduced himself to her as a pokemon breeder. She just misunderstood what that meant, like everyone else.

Tensing, Brock shot his spunk down Joy’s throat and pulled free with a pop, smacking her face with his cock while she spluttered and glared at him.

“You’re both- ah! - going to jail! ungh!!” Vaporeon kept pounding her, teeth at the ready, while Brock got dressed.

Taking some rope and a rag, he gagged and bound the kind nurse tightly, shutting her up and immobilizing her. Pulling Vaporeon from her squelching pussy, he put her in a hogtie. She wasn’t going anywhere.

“You’re going to come and live with me, Joy. I have a Pinsir back home I know you’d look good mounted on.” She gulped, familiar with the large, spiked horns on the Pinsir. Surely he didn’t mean ... on those?

Brock pulled a pokeball from Nurse Joy’s bag and presented it to Ash.

“Here’s what you came for man.” Throwing the ball, Nurse Joy’s helper Chansey materialized, looking alarmed at the sight of its trussed up mistress.

“Hypnosis, Drowzee!” Delia felt the fuzziness in her mind clearing as Drowzee refocused its attention to the Chansey. She pulled her blouse shut again nervously, and pulled her panties back into place. She blushed realizing everyone had seen her labia.

The cloud that left her mind passed to Chansey, the pokemon falling under the influence of Ash.

“Sorry Joy, but I need to take your chansey. I need her to do the bong-bong-ding-dong-ding.” Brock and Joy both looked at him blankly.

“I need her healing abilities!” snapped Ash.

“Chansey, I want you to use recover on my mom here. She’s a little beat up.”

“ ... Chansey!” In the corner, Nurse Joy’s eyes widened. Did he say his mom!?

The pokemon, benevolent by nature, was happy to indulge in the healing request, especially with Drowzee freeing her mind of concern for her mistress. Glowing pleasantly, the Chansey gently touched Delia, allowing the healing energy to flow into her. Instantly the heavy throbbing in her maltreated boobs lessened, and the tiny scratches lining the inside of her sandy pussy healed over. The relief made her gasp.

The angry red coloration of her breasts lessened substantially as the deep bruising healed, before Ash put a hand on Chansey, startling it and stopping the process.

“That’s enough. You’re not to ever heal her completely.” He remembered his earlier promise, there would never be a time from now on when his lovely mother’s breastflesh wasn’t sore.

*Slap! “ungh! s-stop!”

Just to make sure, he heartily slapped both tits at once into each other, his mother twisting away indignantly. Satisfied the jiggling flesh was still tender, he returned Chansey and Drowzee to their pokeballs. Delia knew there was no point in running, her son was her only way off this island. Besides, she doubted she could outrun his pokemon, and she definitely couldn’t fight them off.

“Well buddy, I’m not going anywhere until tomorrow morning. You gonna hang out for a while?”

“Yeah of course! We have a lot of catching up to do! Besides, I want you to get to know my mom better.”

“I was hoping you’d say that. I think you’ve had this long enough Mrs. Ketchum.”

Grinning, Brock wrestled the remains of Delia’s blouse from her, leaving the poor woman bare chested, clad only in her flimsy pink panties.

“S-stop! I don’t want to-”

“Mom! If you aren’t nice to Brock I’ll bring out Drowzee again! Is that really necessary?”

“N-no, Ash, honey, please don’t do that. I’ll ... I’ll do what he says.” Hating her words, she steeled herself. She hated it when her own mind was forced from her, it felt like more of a violation than anything physical they could do to her.

Sitting comfortably in a chair, Brock forced Delia to her knees, freeing his cock and unceremoniously pushing it past her lips. Resentful, she started sucking his knob, still a little damp from Joy’s mouth, and spitefully swallowed down the little spurt of precum she tasted on her tongue. While she worked her mouth, Brock reached down and grabbed her panties roughly, and with a tremendous yank ripped them from her body. She yelped into his cock, the sandy fabric abrading her in farewell.

“Keep sucking, but stick your ass out and arch your back.” Sniffling, she did as he asked, her bare ass exposed and mountable, head still in his lap.

“Go ahead Vaporeon, you know what to do.”

!!

A wet, slippery body splatted onto her back and she felt Vaporeon’s slimy cock stabbing wildly, seeking out her tight pussy. Still hard with a fat knot from his earlier breeding with Nurse Joy, Vaporeon growled in pleasure when he hit home, sinking into her abruptly. It burned terribly, she still had sand up inside and it scratched all along her walls with the fat insertion.

“MMMmmmmph!!!” with a mouthful of cock she cried out and wiggled as Vaporeon started savagely pumping her tender box, immediately shooting rapid spurts of sloppy thin cum almost incessantly into her. This was actually a blessing, as the extra watery cum of Vaporeon started to rinse her pussy out, the sand flowing out of her with the stream dripping down her legs. His knot slapped loudly against her lips, battering her gates open, slowly sinking farther and farther into her until finally ... pop! It slipped in completely.

Delia felt so full and a little lightheaded as the fat pokemon cock stretched her, the knot barely slipping past her tight lips. Annoyed at her distracted cocksucking, Brock smacked her on the back of her head.

“Hey, you have a job to do. Pay attention!”

She sobbed and sucked Brock’s shaft more earnestly, running her tongue along the bottom. She almost involuntarily bit him when Vaporeon, getting more excited, pulled his knot free with a wet squelch, before slamming it back into her tight entrance again. And again. And again. Each thrust was now popping the knot in and out of her, sealing and unsealing her, the tight pussy quivering and spasming under the rough onslaught. It was almost comical how it sounded like wet suction cups.

So this is what she’d been reduced to? A breeding toy for her son and his friends? How had this happened?

She didn’t have much time to think about it, for as soon as Brock came down her throat, Ash took his place. Vaporeon rested on her back, panting heavily, his cock softening slightly within her. Having near limitless stamina, he would wait about a minute until he got hard again, then start his pounding anew. Her cunt had stopped dripping with the knot plugging her, but as soon as Vaporeon would begin again and pull it free the accumulated cum would gush copiously onto the floor.

Ash sent out Mr. Mime and had him search for a mop. He ordered him to clean up the puddle occasionally, to keep the mess manageable. Some pokemon had better jobs than others. He’d make his Mom do something nice for Mime later as a thank you, it was her mess after all.

They spent most of the night fucking the poor mother senseless. Delia had no idea how many times she was forced to cum, or how many times she had been cum into. Vaporeon’s unending pounding just pulled tired, borderline painful cums from her exhausted, weakly flexing pussy, not caring if she needed to rest or was hypersensitive. She felt filthy, like all her insides were covered with the white stuff. Brock and Ash fucked and came inside her mouth 5 more times each that night, with most of their down time in between making small talk and discussing pokemon, completely ignoring the woman getting railed by the vaporeon right next to them.

Finally ready to turn in for the night, Ash approached the sweaty slattern that was his mother. She was still being bred by Vaporeon, and she rested her folded arms on an empty chair, forehead buried in her arms while she cried.

*KICK

“OooooohhhHH! G-god!!!” Ash had savagely kicked her dangling breasts, making sure she would still be hurting in the morning. Delia fell sideways off the chair, Vaporeon pulling from her wet cunt with a squelch, clearly irritated at the interruption.

“Time for bed Mom.” Ash held up a length of rope. She would spend the night hogtied like Nurse Joy. “We gotta get up early tomorrow, I want to set out before sun-up.”


Marched out in the wee hours of the morning, the sky still pitch black, a naked Delia found her arms forcefully pulled behind her back, her wrists quickly cuffed together.

“Time to head back home Mom, we got what we came for.” Ash patted Chansey’s pokeball, pleased everything had gone so smoothly.

“ ... if you say so honey.” She didn’t even want to look at him. With how rough he had been with her, maybe she had been better off enslaved under Mr. Mime. Maybe she’d get lucky and he’d leave her there alone again.

No such thing would happen. Ash would be there for his Mom always now, he wouldn’t rest until she became a proper fucktoy.

“Pidgeot!”

As the large bird pokemon materialized, Ash put on his raincoat. They would be flying back to Pallet Town early while it was still dark, to minimize the chances of being seen. Flying would save them a lot of time, they could make it in 4 hours. Unfortunately it was supposed to rain along the way, but Ash didn’t mind so much since he had his waterproof coat.

Delia was afforded no such protection.

Demoralized and degraded, she watched Ash hop onto the back of Pidgeot and turn to face her. She blushed as she watched him drink in the sight of her bountiful chest, completely exposed with her wrists cuffed behind her. Her pink nipples stood at attention in the cool morning air.

“Stay right there Mom, don’t move.”

Confused, she just looked at him then shrieked when Pidgeot suddenly launched towards her. Talons outstretched, the large bird closed its feet tightly around her sore tits, then with a powerful beat of its wings, launched towards the air.

“OOoooohhh God!! AHHhhH!!!” Delia shrieked as her feet left the ground. Not only was her entire weight now being supported by her poor globes, but Pidgeot’s strong feet, crushing her tits, had talons on them. The sharp tips of the claws dug painfully into the sensitive mammaries, each with three on the tops and one center on the bottoms, threatening to pierce them. She hung squirming, facing backwards towards Pidgeot’s tail, her feet dangling below. The wrenched up pinkening boobs were nearly in her face.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.