Innocence Is Bliss - Cover

Innocence Is Bliss

Copyright© 2021 by StarryHorizon

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A teenaged girl does whatever it takes to pay for her college tuition, including selling herself.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Cuckold   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Cream Pie   First   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

It didn’t take long before the first one of the men joined her on the mattress, and clumsily positioned himself on top of her. The camera man moved in to get some closer shots of what was happening. There was a brief focus of the guy’s lusty expression, which showcased just how eager he was to be inside this teen beauty. The camera then shifted down to Alison, whose face was significantly more horrified. She clearly wasn’t used to any of this. She wasn’t a porn star. She was simply a girl who wanted to pay for her college tuition.

“Wah-wait,” she stammered. “This is all happening a little fast,” she said with a nervous chuckle, right as her legs were kicked apart by the guy who climbed in position between them.

Her father nervously watched the scene unfold. It was a relief to hear what she muttered. That was clearly a sign that she didn’t want to continue this quickly. It was a silver lining, considering how overwhelmed she seemed.

But, her pleas fell on deaf ears. Mere seconds after she uttered those words, the guy above her lowered himself down on top of her. He shifted his hips forward, and the blunt head of his manhood rubbed against the soft lips of her womanhood. The camera tilted down just in time to catch the action. The guy was equipped with a grotesque, oversized cock. It was just above average in size, but as thick as Alison’s wrist. The first push gradually forced her labia to open up, wider and wider, without granting him entry just yet. Her partner wasn’t particularly patient, and chose to thrust forward.

“Ow!” the girl winced sharply as that monstrous dick suddenly plunged into her. The tight confines of her pussy immediately wrapped tightly around him, coiling around his length like a snake and holding onto it for dear life. The guy above her merely grunted his approval of her vice grip.

“Ah, ah!” she continued gasping as he forced his way deeper inside her unprotected pussy. It was a delicate secret that she wasn’t even aware of. By all means, she was under the impression that she had been taking birth control pills for multiple weeks.

“Ohh,” the director squealed in delight. “That’s so hot, hot, hot!” she repeated as the camera continued filming a good close-up of where their genitals met. The veiny shaft slid deeper into the glistening, wet embrace of Alison’s pussy until it was balls-deep inside the nervously wiggling teen. The fact that she had a camera aimed directly at her crotch, made the situation all the more embarrassing and humiliating. She could smell the sweat coming off the man on top of her, and could hear his heavy breathing getting more intense the more he got lost in his pleasure.

She couldn’t even close her eyes and pretend that she was together with the man she had given her virginity to. All of her senses were aware of what was really happening. She could feel it, smell it, and see it. This was her reality. The only thing she could do was to remind herself that she was doing this for her college tuition.

Another thrust plunged into her, and she felt her body rocking in tune to a steady rhythm each time the guy’s crotch impacted with her own. It was a macabre thought for her, to be so intimately connected with a person whose name she didn’t even know. Over and over, he sent his thick member into her body and she could only wince as she felt her vagina slowly trying to adjust to the sheer size of his dick. It was a gradual, unpleasant process. She knew that, in this very moment, her body only existed for this lecherous old pervert’s pleasure.

“Yes!” the director chirped, “I love it. She’s really taking that cock without much of a complaint, isn’t she? Who knows, maybe our little cutie secretly has a fetish for older guys. Maybe even a secret daddy fetish? Who knows!”

Alison felt herself tensing up further upon hearing that commentary. She was just about to speak up and deny the accusation, when her partner shoved his hips violently into her, and he groaned into her ear.

She lay there with her spread legs wide open, as she felt a distinct heat building up somewhere inside her tummy. It was slippery and messy, and she knew then, that she was once more being injected with fresh cum. It was only the second time in her life. If it weren’t for such an unusual occasion, she would almost feel proud of herself for recognizing the sensation. Instead of that, she felt shame for being little more than a sperm receptacle.

“Ah!” the guy grunted once more. “She’s such a tight slut,” he commented as he felt himself being milked by her snug walls. Her pink flesh was direly clinging to every inch of his throbbing and pulsating dick.

Until finally, he uttered another satisfied sigh and began to withdraw from her sheath. However, just before he pulled free from the teenager’s tenderized pussy, the director interrupted the pair.

“Wait, wait, just a second...” she mused as she quickly reached for one of the pillows that had been brought earlier. She firmly grabbed both sides, and then wiggled it underneath Alison’s cute little butt. It helped to elevate her crotch significantly. So when the cock wetly slid out of her, none of the sperm escaped her slightly gaping slit.

The camera zoomed right into the wet and shiny flesh of her womanhood as it slowly returned to its normal, tight state. There was a single fat gob of semen visible, just an inch or so inside her. It oozed inwards, at the same time as her labia returned to normal and sealed every drop of the potent spunk inside her fertile snatch.

Only the director, Alison’s father, and thousands of people who viewed the website, were aware that she had just taken a virile batch of semen straight into her unprotected pussy. She was being bred like an animal and made no efforts to stop any of it. It made for an exciting video, but her father felt increasingly conflicted. And yet, he couldn’t stop watching. He remembered the strange allure he felt the first time he had seen her like this. Only this time, she was less likely to get out of the situation without a permanent reminder of her deeds. It was such a thrilling thought.

The first guy stepped aside, and another climbed back on top of her.

“Oh my,” the director said sweetly. “Our princess isn’t going to get a break just yet, it would seem! I guess it’s just as they say – the show must go on, mmh?”

Her newest partner was another man who was way past his prime, and had let himself go. Quantity over quality seemed to be the motto for these porn actors.

Though there was one distinction that he shared with the previous guy, he was equally well endowed. His dick was hard and ready to go as he positioned himself on top of Alison. The pillow that kept her lower body raised, coincidentally also made it even easier for the man to find his mark. There was a stark contrast between the petite blonde, whose very skin looked delicate and soft, and the brute of a man who hovered mere inches above her. The crown of the guy’s erection was a bloated, purple cockhead that seemed to ache for a warm wet place to push into.

“Ahnn!!” Aly cried out bitterly as she felt him thrust inside her, in a single push until he was securely hilted all the way in. She could immediately feel his bulbous cockhead rubbing up against the far back of her pussy. It felt particularly weird, because she could also vaguely feel the puddle of cum that was still stored within her. Though as her partner began to fuck into her, she could gradually feel that the sensation was getting less apparent – almost as if the constant motion was somehow forcing the sperm into an even deeper part inside her.

The repetitive thrusting was accompanied by an increasingly slippery noise. One could only guess if it was the product of the remaining cum that she was filled with, or if perhaps her body was reacting on instinct. Knowingly or not, there was a good chance that she was getting aroused. It was a basic physical response to the penetration, and it would have been just a matter of time before her body gave in. And as her pussy grew wetter, so did the hall fill with the perverse aroma of her juices, mingling with those of the men. This was their private little sex den.

Alison lay there like an obedient little doll, her gaze continually moving from the camera, to the director, and to the man above her. She was completely out of her element, and it was a sight to see. She was being robbed of her innocence, and every moment was being caught on tape. She didn’t know what to do, and fortunately there wasn’t a single thing that she had to do. She only needed to remain in place, and to provide each guy unlimited access to her holes.

Her father began to feel an even stronger pinch of guilt than previously. Because this time, a part of him wanted to see how this would end. He didn’t have to be afraid of being caught in a hallway, he could focus entirely on his precious daughter, and the way she was being defiled. He hated how much he enjoyed it. Her adolescent body was ripe and mature. He had never seen her in such a way. She had truly grown up to be an adult, and now, she was being treated accordingly.

“All right, look at her go! Aly is truly perfect for this!” the director practically shouted in excitement. She was truly passionate about her job, and seemed to completely relish the sight before her. Each and every camera shot was carefully planned and seamlessly transitioned. The perverse gangbang was lewd beyond redemption, and truly became a piece of art in its own right.

Alison’s tender voice continued to release soft gasps, and quiet moans, while her partner recklessly pounded into her pristine pussy. Everybody expected her to be on the receiving end of another creampie before long, but instead, her voice grew louder.

The sultry noises that escaped her lips, betrayed her body’s true feelings. The rhythmical slapping that accompanied every deep thrust, was soon joined by an even louder moan – a girl’s moan. In the midst of being fucked, Aly experienced her very first orgasm. And to her dismay, it was caught live on camera in front of a massive audience.

Her body quivered underneath her significantly older lover, and it was guaranteed that her sore pussy was rapidly clenching down on his thick erection in that very moment. Her climax was so intense, she felt waves of heat rushing from head to toe, her vision went blank, and for a brief moment she truly felt like she was in heaven. Weightless, happy and full of bliss.

And then, the repetitive sound of intercourse faded back into her world.

Each heavy thrust made her feel just how stretched and full her cunt was, stretching her to the very limit of her abused slit. She seemed even more aware of her soreness and sensitivity all of a sudden.

Alison struggled to accept what just happened – she was in disbelief that this happened to be what delivered her first climax. She felt betrayed by her own vagina, but ironically, felt a thirst to experience the very same thing again as soon as possible. She couldn’t deny that her body craved more pleasure, like a drug.

There was a sudden groan, and her partner wrapped his arms tightly around her, pulling her into a bear hug as his erection began to pulse against the tight confines of her little pussy. That was it, the signal, she knew what to expect. Her partner did just as she feared – and anticipated – he unleashed a steady torrent of semen into her. Every squirt, every spurt of the sticky goo splashed against the very back of her teenage pussy.

Once again, there was nothing to keep their genitals apart. It was the most natural way to conceive, just two adults engaging in healthy intercourse. Each and every encounter further increased the odds that were stacking against her.

“Well done,” the director cheered them on.

Alison was panting. Her skin glistened with beads of her sweat, and she could feel her hips beginning to hurt from the way her legs remained sprawled apart. It wasn’t a natural position, and she wasn’t nearly flexible enough to endure such a position for so long. These men were truly not interested in her well-being, nor in making it a memorable or pleasurable experience for her. She was their doll.

“Ow,” she winced quietly and submissively. It was barely even audible.

Her lover pulled free from her pussy, and the camera again focused intently on her red and vulnerable quim. Her labia was already coated with a thin layer of frothy white residue, but the majority of cum was still visible right there inside her entrance. Gravity pulled it inwards and out of sight. Every drop of cum slowly reached her cervix and its tiny opening, and the viscous fluid gradually leaked inside, right into the teenager’s womb.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.