Brianna's Nigger Massa - Cover

Brianna's Nigger Massa

Copyright© 2021 by Tyrone Smash

Chapter 5: Revelations

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Revelations - This story is a continuation of the story Brianna's Master in which the heroine from the TV series Outlander is sold into slavery instead of being rescued at the last minute.It describes how the Master is able to achieve his fantasy of buying and breaking a "Lady" so that she thoroughly accepts and enjoys her enslavement. However,one day, the slaves learn that the Master has been lost at sea and that all the Master's possessions, including the slaves, will be sold at auction! The story continues

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Historical   Time Travel   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Revenge   Transformation  

Brianna awoke while it was still dark and for a moment wondered where she was. Then she felt the arms of her Negro Master cradling his possession and could feel the muscles as the front of his body pressed into her. She thought back to the fucking that she had received last night and gloried in the incredible orgasms that she had experienced. It was even better than when Master Howard had fucked her. She thought back to when she was at Harvard and how she and the other girls told themselves that they didn’t care about muscles and they didn’t care about cock size. How stupid they had been. She realized that she loved being fucked by a big man with big muscles and a big cock. It just showed her how dominant her lover was and how right it was that she was his property. And she realized that she was what they would have called in the twentieth century a “size queen”. It would have embarrassed her to admit that to the other budding feminists but she realized that she needed to get fucked by a big cock again and again and again. She needed to feel the pleasure that she got from her total submission to that cock. And she realized that part of her pleasure came from the fact that the cock fucking her was that of a Negro. Like other liberal girls in the 20th century, Brianna had been ashamed of the slavery in America’s past. They had thought that some kind of reparations should be paid to Negro Americans for slavery. And now she was paying reparations in the most sincere way. She, a white girl, was now the legal property of a Negro and he got to fuck her with his big Black cock whenever he wanted and she wanted to get fucked multiple times a day! She wanted to be his slavegirl. After the tribulations that she had experienced in this century, she now looked forward to a lifetime of happiness as the slave of this Negro!

Desmond awoke just as it was getting light. He realized that he was cradling his new little slavegirl in his arms. That was understandable. The fantasy that he was actually fucking a white lady that he now owned had led to a great cum. He knew that he was going to fuck this little slut again, and again, and again. What a great purchase for 1 pound. Thank you Martha Mason! He started fondling the sluts tits and heard it moan. “Are you awake little slave?”

“Yes Massa.”

“Then turn around and face me.”

Brianna complied staring up into the handsome, rugged face of her owner. He was so sexy.

“Did you enjoy the fucking last night little slut?”

“Oh yes Massa! You fucked me so great Massa” she said sincerely.

Desmond chuckled to himself. Of course, his property would have to say that. But he was also sure that his slaves enjoyed his cock. They all exclaimed in wonderment when they saw its size and he new that all sluts wanted to get fucked by a big cock.

“Little slave, I just realized that I don’t know your name. What are you called?” He could see Brianna hesitate. He didn’t know why.

“Massa Howard called me Peaches. But Massa Mason sometimes called me Brianna.”

“Why did he call you that. Brianna is a white girl’s name.”

“I think that Massa Mason wanted to pretend that I actually am a white slavegirl” she said hesitantly.

Desmond knew slaves, especially slavegirls, and could tell that the slave was not being honest. There is something that the slut is not telling me! She is lying to me. “Don’t lie to me little slut. I am your Master! You are my property. What did your owner before Howard call you?” he said angrily.

Brianna knew that she couldn’t lie. This man owned her after all. “Massa, he called me Brianna” she said softly.

Why would another white man have the same fantasy? Suddenly he knew. “How did that owner acquire you. Don’t lie to me little slave” he shouted.

Brianna was afraid. This man knew that she wasn’t a nigger. “He found me on the beach with my mother. He knocked me out and took me to his home. But I insulted him terribly. So he sold me to his friend Massa Howard” she said tearfully.

“Are you a white girl?” he said savagely. Had he bought an actual white girl? What would the other planters do to him if they found out?

“Yes Massa, I’m a white girl.”

“Then how did Howard buy you?”

“He just forced me down to his ship. He paid 6 pounds to buy me” she said proudly. On the ship he showed me a contract of indenture and told me to sign it. I didn’t want to but after he whipped me, I knew that he truly owned me and I signed it. I knew then that I was legally a slave.”

“Then why were you sold as a light skinned nigger at the auction?”

“I don’t know Massa. I think that Massa Mason wanted to buy me but he knew that his wife wouldn’t want a white slavegirl in her household. So he said that I was a light skinned nigger. But his wife had seen me when Howard brought me to his plantation. She knew that I was white. That’s why she whipped me and forced Massa Mason to sell me to you” she said tearfully and started to tremble. She didn’t know what this man might do to her now that the lie was exposed. She was just a slavegirl after all.

Desmond was shocked. All of this made sense now. Mason wasn’t just playing at owning a white lady, Brianna was a white lady! And now he owned her. But he had to get rid of her! He knew that others in his community would never accept that a nigger could own a white lady. He could just free her. But he couldn’t just free a nigger slave. That was against the law. He would have to tell the county that Brianna was actually white. But if he did that, he would make a permanent enemy of the Magistrate. The Magistrate would escape punishment for the lie, but the planters might take it out on him. Maybe he could just take her to another county and free her. No one would ever need to know. But how could he travel with a woman who looked white? He could be lynched. He got out of bed and started pacing so he could think about the terrible problem that this little slut had brought into his life.

Brianna watched as her Master got up and started pacing. She wished that she had never told him. She was sure that he had enjoyed fucking her when he thought that she was a nigger. Why couldn’t they just pretend that she was a nigger? She thought her Master was so sexy as he paced in front of her his muscles rippling and her eyes focused on his cock. Even soft it was so much bigger than her former husband’s cock. She just wanted to spend the rest of her life pleasing her Master and getting fucked by that cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.