Brianna's Nigger Massa - Cover

Brianna's Nigger Massa

Copyright© 2021 by Tyrone Smash

Chapter 4: New Submission

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: New Submission - This story is a continuation of the story Brianna's Master in which the heroine from the TV series Outlander is sold into slavery instead of being rescued at the last minute.It describes how the Master is able to achieve his fantasy of buying and breaking a "Lady" so that she thoroughly accepts and enjoys her enslavement. However,one day, the slaves learn that the Master has been lost at sea and that all the Master's possessions, including the slaves, will be sold at auction! The story continues

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Historical   Time Travel   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Revenge   Transformation  

Brianna followed her new Master out to his carriage as he led her by her leash. Her hands had been roughly handcuffed behind her back by the Mistress who had told her new Master that Brianna was a troublesome slave who might try to escape. As she was handcuffing Brianna she hissed into her ear, “I hope that you enjoy being owned by a nigger you harlot!” Brianna also wore a cloak with a hood that covered her red hair and her face. She was still in a state of shock and had barely followed the conversation but she realized that she had been sold again! She had also realized that this time she was only worth 1 pound. Howard had paid 6 bounds to buy her and then Mason had only paid 3 pounds for her. Now she was worth just 1 pound! She realized that the more that a slavegirl was fucked, the less that she was worth to subsequent owners. Even in the 20th century guys had always wanted to marry virgins. She didn’t understand but she realized that men valued girls who were fucked the least. Maybe if she was sold again it would only be for 50 pence. When she got to the carriage, she couldn’t get in with her hands handcuffed behind her but her new owner easily lifted her into the carriage like she was just a feather. Her knew owner was so strong she realized.

As the carriage got underway, Desmond looked over at his new possession sitting on the bench in front of him her head downcast. He pulled back her hood to get a better look at it. Damn, that hair really was red just the way he liked. “Look at me slave” he barked and Brianna obeyed. Damn, she really looked white. The bill of sale that Mason had given him had said light skinned nigger but if he had seen this slut in town he would have thought that she was a white girl. Had he been too rash in buying her? He knew that the other planters barely tolerated him but had no choice to accept him since the law required it. But if they thought that he was fucking a white girl, then the law would not protect him. He would have to ensure that this slave never left his manor house. He would be safe if no white person other than Mason and his wife realized that he owned this slut.

Brianna obeyed when her Master told her to look up. All she saw were the eyes of her new Master. She could tell that he would be a stern Master and would dominate her as much as her white owners. He stared at her face. She hoped that he liked what he saw. She realized that he had bought her as a fuck slave. She wanted him to enjoy fucking her. She wanted to provide him with so much pleasure that she never would be whipped again.

When they arrived at Desmond’s plantation, Desmond led his new property into his bedroom. He removed the cloak and the handcuffs and stood back. “Slave, I want to get a look at my new property. Remove your clothes, slowly” he commanded.

Brianna obeyed, ignoring the residual pain from the whipping. She went back to the lessons that Plum had taught her and smiled and gently swayed her body to show her new Master how much she was looking forward to his fucking.

Desmond liked the show that his new slave was putting on. But when she had disrobed he saw the whip marks on the front of its body. Angrily he said, “Turn around slave!” When Brianna turned, he could see whip marks over her entire body. “Did Mason whip you like this slave?” he shouted in anger.

Brianna turned to see him, “No Massa, it was the Mistress,” she said softly.

Desmond was angered. Like all planters, he used pain to ensure obedience of his slaves. It was his right to demand obedience. They were his property after all. But he didn’t whip slaves just for fun. If they obeyed, he spared the whip. He realized that this suspicions had been confirmed. Mason’s wife had not realized that he had bought this light skinned nigger slavegirl and took out her anger on the slavegirl when she had discovered her. She had forced Mason to sell the girl for a pound. Maybe it was his lucky day. He was going to enjoy fucking the little slut. But not until she had recovered. Desmond called in his housekeeper. “Marie, take his slave and look after her wounds. She won’t need to do any work until she has recovered.”

Desmond ignored his new property for the next several days leaving her in the care of his head housekeeper. He asked the slaves that he sent into town on chores if they had heard any talk about him and a slavegirl and they reported that there was no gossip about him. He finally became convinced that there was nothing to worry about. Even though his decision to buy the red headed slave had been rash, it looked like Mason had told the truth. She was just a light skinned nigger slavegirl that no one would care about.

Eventually, his housekeeper came to him and said, “Massa, your new slavegirl has healed from her wounds. You can fuck her now without damaging her.”

Desmond was pleased. His lust for his new slave was returning now that it was healed. “Bring it to my bedroom Marie.”

Marie led the slave into the bedroom and stood her in front of the bed and left the room. Desmond went to her, removed the leash and stood back to look at his new property.

“Raise your head slave and look at me.” Brianna obeyed Desmond enjoyed the beauty of the slave’s face framed by her red hair along with the submission in her eyes. “Marie says that you have healed from you whipping. Are you healed enough to provide your Master pleasure with your body.”

“Yes Massa” Brianna said softly. She had returned to speaking like a nigger slave since being brought to this house. It seemed only natural now that she spent her time among the other nigger slaves.”

“Take off your clothes and show your Master how that body will please him.”

Brianna was relieved. Getting fucked was her purpose now. She wanted her Master to fuck her. She smiled and started slowly taking off her clothes, swaying her body back and forth. As she took off her clothes at times she bent over and swayed her ass in front of her owner as Plum had trained her. Finally, she stood before her Master completely naked. She hoped that he liked what he saw; he owned it!

Desmond enjoyed the view of his property standing before him. Its titties were a good size and well formed. He owned slaves with bigger tits but these would do. The little body and face was framed by her long red hair that grew almost to her waist. He loved that long red hair. If he didn’t know better, he would have been sure that she was a white girl. The thought of fucking a white girl the way that his sisters had been fucked by white men men made his cock start to get hard. He would enjoy fucking this slave.

He approached his property and started fondling it. The little slut was trembling! Of course it was trembling! It was his property! He could do anything he wanted to this slut -- even kill it. After the way she had been whipped by her last Mistress, he was sure that the slave understood this. It was good to be a Master!

Its skin was so smooth, so soft! If felt like the skin of one of his youngest slavegirls! He fondled the tits. They were firm the way that he liked. He bent down and started sucking on the tits and heard the slave moan. He chuckled to himself. It was good that the slave enjoyed this. He was going to get his money’s worth out of this slut. After all, she had cost 1 pound! He chuckled to himself again.

Brianna felt her owner’s hand on her body. It felt so good. The situation had already activated her submissive impulse. Her body craved being fucked by her Master and she could feel her pussy start to get wet. His hands on her body were so strong! She realized that her Master was so much younger than the first two masters that she had served. They were old and fat. Her Negro Master was young and strong! When she was at Harvard she had pretended to herself that she cared about a guy’s personality but now her body made her realized that she enjoyed muscles. He bent down and he sucked on her nipples. She moaned! It felt so good. She pulled his head down to her tits. She wanted to please this man. His hands reached behind her and started fondling her ass. She hoped that he enjoyed it. He owned it!

Demons started fondling the girl’s ass. It was nice and firm and round the way that he liked it. He raised his head to the slave’s lips and crushed it with a kiss. She responded enthusiastically, their tongues dueling together. He reached down and inserted a finger into its quim. He heard it moan. It was wet. The little slave was juicing just the way that he wanted his slaves to juice. He knew that all sluts craved his cock even light skinned nigger sluts.

He crushed her lips with his. He was such a good kisser. She kissed him back hard at the same time trying to pull him into her body. His back was so broad, so strong. She could feel his muscles rippling under his clothes. This felt so good! This is why she existed. Her duty was to please her owner. She felt her pussy getting even wetter. He inserted a finger into her pussy. She moaned! It felt so good. She was happy to serve her new owner.

“Little slut, are you good at pleasing your Master’s cock with your mouth?”

“Massa Howard trained me Massa” she said dropping to her knees, “Please let me please you Massa. Please let me suck on your cock” she said pleadingly.

He nodded. It was good to hear the need in her voice.

Brianna undid his trousers and pulled down his underclothes. She gasped. His cock was even longer and thicker than Howard’s! “Oh Massa, your cock is so big!” She heard him chuckle. Back at Harvard, she and her friends had giggled about the legendary size of Negro cocks. Some of the girls had even brought in magazines of Negroes with giant cocks. Most of the girls were sexually inexperienced but they bragged to each other about how good a giant cock like that would make them feel. But she didn’t think that any of her friends had ever let a Negro fuck her. They all knew that white guys would consider them to be spoiled goods if they were ever fucked by a Negro. But here she was kneeling before a giant Negro cock and it was about to fuck her! And the owner of that cock also owned her. She was legally his property. She had to please this man!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.