Brianna's Nigger Massa - Cover

Brianna's Nigger Massa

Copyright© 2021 by Tyrone Smash

Chapter 3: Changing Circumstances

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Changing Circumstances - This story is a continuation of the story Brianna's Master in which the heroine from the TV series Outlander is sold into slavery instead of being rescued at the last minute.It describes how the Master is able to achieve his fantasy of buying and breaking a "Lady" so that she thoroughly accepts and enjoys her enslavement. However,one day, the slaves learn that the Master has been lost at sea and that all the Master's possessions, including the slaves, will be sold at auction! The story continues

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Historical   Time Travel   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Revenge   Transformation  

For the next several days, Mason continued to enjoy his new purchase. He felt so proud of himself for seizing the opportunity to buy a white “lady” and pass her off as a nigger slavegirl. His new property made him as randy as a school boy. He started routinely coming home at lunch for a quick fuck or a quick blowjob while most of the nights were spent in his bedroom being entertained by his “lady”. Mostly he enjoyed the moans of pleasure that he brought out of his slavegirl. He knew that they were genuine. Just like his nigger slavegirls, this ‘lady’ could not resist the pleasures provided by his big cock unlike that frigid wife of his. He was glad that she no longer wanted him to fuck her.

For Brianna, the days started to become a blur. She had pushed the horror of the loss of her beloved Master out of her mind and had accepted the ownership of the magistrate. She submitted to his sexual demands passively – she was property after all. She even had to admit to herself that she felt pleasure from time to time. It must be her wanton nature as a red head that lead her to feel such pleasure she thought. She did not feel ashamed of her pleasure; as a slave, she realized that she must take whatever she could find in her situation.

The other niggers had accepted her as one of them. Even though she was white, Mason treated her exactly as he did his other property. Her tits were ringed like a slave! She wore a slave collar like them! She had been branded like a slave! They all accepted that even one drop of nigger blood made a nigger and ignored her appearance. Besides, when the Massa wasn’t fucking her, she worked as hard cooking and cleaning as the other slavegirls. They knew that she was one of them.


Martha Mason had returned from visiting her nephews and nieces of her younger brothers. She had loved being a mother and was disappointed that her children were all grown up. She now enjoyed the pleasures of being an aunt and spoiling her nephews and nieces. She had returned to the plantation the previous evening and had decided to ride into town herself in order to surprise her husband. Her marriage to her husband had become a stable part of her life in the last few years without the ardor they may have had when first married. He was a prominent, successful man who provided her with a high social standing in their community. Like other ladies, she no longer shared her husband’s bed. She recognized that her husband had male needs and tolerated the fact that he fucked his nigger slavegirls. All of her friends did as well.

As Martha entered the house, she was greeted politely by the nigger housekeeper. She noticed her husband’s bedroom door was ajar. She knew that her husband occasionally came home during lunch. Maybe he was there now?

Brianna lay naked on Mason’s bed recovering from the hard fucking that he had given her. For a change, he had fucked her pussy rather than her ass. He thought that violent fucking was the way to pleasure a women and of course she had submitted. She had even cried out her pleasure. At least at the end he had pulled out and cum on her body. She still hoped that she wasn’t pregnant. She didn’t want that fat oaf to fuck a baby into her but realized that it was probably just a matter of time until he did. Then she heard the door open and looked up.

Martha open the door and was shocked. On the bed was a white women, a whore! And it was clear that her husband had just fucked her! His seed was all over her body! “You whore, what are you doing in my house!” With that she took her riding crop and started striking the whore again and again and again!

Brianna was shocked. Who was this woman? It must be her Master’s wife. She wanted to explain, to submit to her. But the woman didn’t give her a chance. She started whipping her with a riding crop. All that she could do was scream and submit to the whipping! She was a slave after all.

Martha was completely overcome by her rage. She swung the crop again and again and again. The nerve of that man humiliating her like that! She wouldn’t be able to show her face in public! The other wives would laugh at her! How dare he fuck a white women! It was probably the harlot’s fault. She had seduced him! Men are all so weak! This harlot is to blame. She swung again and again and again striking randomly over Brianna’s entire body. Eventually her arm tired. She left the room and went to the living room and curtly told Molina to bring her a glass of sherry. When her husband came home, she would end this humiliation. No one needed to know what he had done!

Brianna lay stunned on the bed her entire body wracked with pain. At some point she had simply stopped screaming. Now she just sobbed into a pillow. Her mind was in a frenzy. She was a slave. She was property. She had obeyed every command and yet she was whipped repeatedly. What had she done? What could she do? She went into shock.

Mason entered his house at the end of his day looking forward to a new fuck session with his new property. He could immediately tell by the way the Molina greeted him that something was wrong. Then he saw his wife. “My Dear, what a pleasant surprise. When did you get back?”

“Don’t play the innocent with me you scoundrel. What do you have in your bedroom?”

With that she walked toward the master bedroom and Mason followed. “What is that in your bed Mr. Mason?”

“Why my dear, that is my new nigger slavegirl that I purchased while you were away” he said innocently. “I know that she has very light skin but her bill of sale clearly stated that she is a light skinned nigger slavegirl.” Mason knew that his wife would object if he had bought a white sex slave. The white women didn’t object if their men folk fucked nigger slavegirls, but for some reason they didn’t want their men to fuck white women. He didn’t understand it but had long ago given up trying to understand women. That is why he had created the ruse of calling Brianna a light skinned nigger and selling her that way. He knew that his wife would eventually find out about her but had hoped that the legal ruse would satisfy her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.