Brianna's Nigger Massa - Cover

Brianna's Nigger Massa

Copyright© 2021 by Tyrone Smash

Chapter 2: Her New Massa

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Her New Massa - This story is a continuation of the story Brianna's Master in which the heroine from the TV series Outlander is sold into slavery instead of being rescued at the last minute.It describes how the Master is able to achieve his fantasy of buying and breaking a "Lady" so that she thoroughly accepts and enjoys her enslavement. However,one day, the slaves learn that the Master has been lost at sea and that all the Master's possessions, including the slaves, will be sold at auction! The story continues

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Historical   Time Travel   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Revenge   Transformation  

The magistrate gave her back her clothes and had her put it on. Peaches was glad for the clothing even though it barely covered anything. He then ordered her to turn around and put her hands behind her back. Peaches was confused but obeyed of course. She was surprised that he handcuffed her hands so tightly that it hurt. She squealed out her pain but he ignored her. He was glad to hear the squeal. As an experienced slave owner, he knew that he had to establish dominance over the slave from the start otherwise there was a danger that the slave would get uppity. He grabbed Peaches’ leash and let her to his carriage.

When they got to the carriage he motioned Peaches to get in. It was difficult to get in without her hands but Peaches was able to manage. She started to sit on the bench when Mason exclaimed, “Not on the bench nigger. Do you think that you are a person? Get on your knees!” he shouted. Peaches obeyed. This was just a small humiliation compared to the others that she knew were coming.

“You looked very sexy doing that dance on the auction block Peaches. I guess that comes very naturally to a harlot like you.”

Kneeling on the floor of the carriage, Peaches looked up and replied to her Massa. “Thank you Massa. I wanted to get a good price for my former Massa. But I guess most of the men didn’t like me. You were the only one to bid on me.” They were been screaming and cheering for Breezy she thought. That’s why she sold for 20 pounds.

The little slut is ashamed that no one else bid on her. She thinks it is because she isn’t sexy. Mason chuckled to himself about that. It would make it that much easier to dominate this slut. And she must also be humiliated about being sold for only 3 pounds. He knew that Howard had paid 6 pounds for her. “Well I like you little Peaches. I know that you are very skilled in fucking and sucking. I think that you will make a very good, obedient slave for me.”

“Oh yes Massa, I will be very obedient. I will do anything that you want. Thank you for buying me Massa.” Peaches didn’t know what would happen to a slave who wasn’t sold. Maybe she would be tortured and killed. She shuddered at the thought.

“Well little Peaches, you are in a good position to start performing your duties and please your Master.” With that, he pulled down his trousers and pulled out his cock. “Show your Master how well that you can pleasure his cock.”

This was something the Peaches knew how to do. She loved sucking Massa Howard’s cock. She liked hearing the moans that she brought out of him. Even though she was property, when she was sucking a Massa’s cock, she realized that she had power. When he pulled out his cock, she saw how small it was compared to Massa Howard. It didn’t matter; she had to please him – he owned her! It was hard to suck his cock with her hands cuffed behind her back even though it was already hard, but she enthusiastically started sucking on her new Massa’s cock, She licked hard with her tongue, swirled her lips around his cock and sucked as hard as she could. She was pleased when she was rewarded with a moan from her Massa.

Howard looked down at his property so enthusiastically and skillfully sucking on his cock. He was proud of purchasing the little skank. That little show that he had her and Breezy put on was proof that they were nigger slaves and not white. No white women would have been humiliated like that. In addition to getting rid of their contracts of indenture, the court records of Brianna’s case had conveniently disappeared. There were no longer were any records that they were white indentured slaves and no one would ever listen to a nigger slavegirl even if one of them actually complained to someone. Sex with his wife had been almost non-existent for the last few years now that their children were grown and off to get an education in England. She felt that she had done her duty in producing heirs and no longer wanted his touch. However, even when they were younger she had never sucked his cocked and when he tried to fuck her in the arse she had screamed that that was degenerate. No lady would ever perform such acts she had shouted! He had contented himself with getting his sexual pleasure from his nigger slavegirls. However, now he owned a “lady” who would perform such acts because she had no choice. That increased his pleasure. And she was skilled. As he moaned again he said, “Howard has trained you well little slut.”

Peaches was pleased by the compliment. She didn’t know why but it made her feel good inside. She lifted her mouth off of his cock and said in her best sweet, little girl voice, “Thank you Massa. I’m glad that I’m pleasing you.” Peaches had found that Massa Howard liked it when she addressed him in that manner. Plum had spoken like that, of course she was a little girl, but Peaches imitated her since Massa Howard seemed to like it. She thought that all Massas would. She quickly opened her mouth and resumed sucking and licking her new Massa’s cock. She heard more moans. She quickened the pace moving her head back and forth quickly and in the meantime increasing her sucking pressure. Finally she heard him shout out as he held her head to his cock and his cum flooded into her mouth. She swallowed his cum as quickly as possible. Finally he was done and he released the pressure on her head. She looked up and said sweetly, “Thank you Massa for letting me suck your cock. Your cum tasted so good. I hope that I pleased you Massa!”

The little minx! He had planned to have her suck him all the way to his house in town but he was a little too excited this first time with his “lady”. He looked forward to all of the pleasure that he would get fucking all of her holes in ways that his bitch of a wife would never let him.

Mason was taking Peaches to his smaller house in town that he kept for his business there. His wife rarely stayed there preferring to spend time at their more luxurious mansion on the plantation. He didn’t expect his wife to object to him fucking another nigger slavegirl but thought it best to keep Peaches far away from her. She was such a bitch. His wife was off visiting her brother’s young nephews and nieces but he thought it best to keep Peaches away from him when she got back.

When they got to the house, Mason led Peaches in by her leash. His slaves rushed to greet him welcoming him back home. Mason addressed them. “This is my new light skinned nigger slavegirl Peaches. When she isn’t serving her Master in his bedroom, she will be helping with the house hold chores. She will sleep with the other nigger slave women when she is not serving her Master. Tell the bucks that she is off limits. Only her Master gets to fuck this little piece. Molina,” he said addressing one of the women as he removed Peach’s handcuffs, “take this slut and clean her up. Wash the cum that she loved out of her mouth. And provide this slut with some proper clothes. Clothe her in the dress that Inesh wears when she is here. And paint her face like lady. When you are done, bring her to my bedroom and leave her there. Peaches,” he said turning to her, “this is a respectable household and you can’t go around half naked like you did at Howard’s plantation.”

Peaches submissively followed Molina who led her by her leash into the kitchen. “Are you hungry.” Peaches nodded. Molina knew that the Massa wouldn’t even think about a slave’s hunger. The girl was obviously terrified. If the Massa hadn’t said that she was a nigger she would have thought that she was white but she was just nigger slave like the rest of them. “Here, wash the cum out of your mouth with this tea and you can eat this while I get your clothes and face paint ready.”

“Thank you Molina.” Peaches was grateful to wash the cum out of her mouth. She had been trained to like swallowing cum but she never liked the after taste. The food was typical slave food that she was used to but she was hungry and wolfed it down.

Molina returned and took her leash and led her to a bedroom. “Take off that shift.” Peaches complied. Molina then took a soapy cloth and washed Peaches thoroughly but gently and then dried her. In some ways Peaches thought that being treated like a little doll was another form of humiliation. Then Molina gave her clothes to put on. Brianna had been surprised that ladies in the 18th century would wear low cut gowns that came close to displaying their tits. When Bonnet had captured Brianna, he had dressed her in such a gown. The gown she wore now made the one that Bonnet had given her look modest. Her tits were almost completely hanging out. Brianna had been surprised at the amount of cleavage that ladies showed when wearing an evening gown. She had expected dress to be entirely modest in this century and it was except for the amount of cleavage shown. Maybe it was the one way for ladies of this period to tease men. But the dress she wore now would have been considered scandalous in the 20th century. Molina completed the picture by applying makeup to Peaches’s face. When she showed Peaches her face in a mirror, she realized that she looked like a Wilmington lady. Molina then reattached Peaches’s leash and led her to the Massa’s bedroom.

Mason did paperwork that was waiting for him and other duties at his house. He had a hard time concentrating after the events of the day. After having his supper, he couldn’t wait any longer and went to his bedroom where he knew that his new ‘lady” would be waiting. Peaches had been sitting on his bed and rose when her Massa entered the room her eyes down cast like the submissive slave that she was. Damn, this little slut was perfect. He stared at her with naked lust in his eyes.

“Look at me slave” he said sharply. Peaches obeyed. “I assume that you know that I purchased you as a light skinned nigger slavegirl. There is no legal difference between you and the rest of the slaves that I own. Do you understand that girl?”

“Yes Massa. I know that I am a nigger slavegirl. I’m no different than the other niggers that you own.”

Mason was happy with the submission. It seemed sincere. Of course it was. Howard had trained this slut for months. He had completely broken her. “But when we are alone together I want you to play a little game with me. I want you to pretend to be a white “Lady”. In fact, I am going to call you the “Lady” Brianna. Do you understand

slave?”

The bastard. He was just like Howard. He was just like Bonnet. All of these hard men seem to want to humiliate white ladies like Brianna had been. She didn’t understand. Brianna had always tried to treat everyone nicely and respectfully. She realized that she was cold to slave owners but that was justified because slavery was evil. But did these men know that it was evil? Slavery existed everywhere in this century. How could they know that it was evil? And was slavery really evil? Once she had accepted her slavery, those months with Howard had been the happiest time of her life. And the other niggers in the house were happy too. Maybe niggers really were inferior and were happier if they were owned by a Master? Maybe silly girls like her were natural slaves and needed to be owned by a strong Master? Maybe she was wrong to treat the slave owners so coldly? Maybe she deserved to be humiliated? “Yes Massa, when we are alone I will pretend to be the Lady Brianna.”

“When we are alone, speak like a white lady instead of like a nigger” he said harshly.

“Yes Master, when we are alone, I will speak like a white lady.”

“Now I want you to put on a little show for your new Master. I want you to slowly take off your clothes. And smile to show your new Master how glad that you are that he bought you.”

“Yes Master.” It wasn’t hard for Brianna to complete this task. Plum had showed her how to tease a man when removing the little bits of clothing that she wore. And it wasn’t hard to smile. She just pretended that she was stripping for Master Howard, the love of her life, It took a lot longer with all the clothes that she wore in the 18th century than at the plantation but she smiled and swayed her hips and pushed out her tits as each item of clothing came off. Finally, she stood before her new Master completely naked except for her slave collar seeing the naked lust in his eyes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.