Miki and Me - Cover

Miki and Me

Copyright© 2021 by Megumi Kashuahara

Chapter 8

At 6:30 the next morning, Stacy received another text from Sunny asking her to again, to talk before school. Stacy jumped into Sunny’s little Hyundai Venue, and had barely closed the door when she asked, “Well, how’d it go with Natalie and Katie?”

“It went great! They wee so supportive and helpful. Katie is the dominant in their relationship. I can’t believe how Miki and I were able to sit down and lay out the basis for a relationship that is identical with Katie and Natalie’s. When I explained that both of our expectations for our relationship were the same: We want to progress as a couple and get married. I told them out how we thought our relationship would look as far as me being the dominant and main decision maker, that we’d discuss everything but I would be the one who was responsible and accountable for the decisions and the results, they were in full support. Their relationship is the same with Katie in charge.”

“So, that’s makes you the dyke, right?” Stacy chuckled.

Sunny shook her head and retorted, “Yeah, smart ass, for lack of a better word, I’m the dyke; the man of the house.”

“So, now that you’re a confirmed lesbian, will you’ll eat my pussy if I ask you?”

Sunny gave Stacy a serious look. “Do you really mean that? This is like the second or third time you’ve said that.”

Stacy looked at her hands in her lap and said quietly, “I’m curious that’s all. If you actually offered, I would probably do it because we are so close and love each other. Besides, I know that if we did do something like that, no one would ever find out.”

“Well, I’ll tell you flat out. I will not be unfaithful to Miki, but of you really want to have sex with me, I have a proposition for you. Once Miki and my relationship becomes intimate and were are making love with each other, I’ll ask her if she and I would like to make love to you because you are bi─curious.”

“Since we aren’t joking anymore, but dead serious, let me think about it. I’m leaning to saying yes, but I would like to see if I really want to take that step, or do I just have diarrhea of the mouth.”

There was a moment of dead silence and Sunny changed the topic and said, “Speaking of me being a dyke, I came out to my mother last night ─”

Stacy cut her off and exclaimed, “Holy shit! You didn’t!”

“I did. And it was far easier that I ever could have hoped it would be. Mom told me she loved me unconditionally and that nothing in this world could ever take her love from me. She said that she would support me no matter if our Korean friends and relatives shunned us. I feel like such a huge weight is lifted off of my chest. It feels good to admit who and what I am and not be ashamed to tell the world. I’m gonna talk to Miki about coming out on Friday here at school. Hopefully, that will give her the courage to tell her mom, but I think I’ll have to be there and be the one to say it because of my relationship with Miki as her caregiver.”

“That makes sense. I think you should be the one to speak with Miki to confirm.”

Another moment of silence was broken when Stacy turned in her seat and asked, “Will you ask Miki’s mom for her hand then, or will you wait?”

“I have to talk to Miki, but time is against us. I turn eighteen in a little under two months. Miki and I absolutely cannot legally have any romantic relationship at that point, which means, we will have to be legally married by then. Miki turns sixteen next month. I did the research and here in Maryland, you can get married at sixteen with parental consent. I’m thinking that if we are going to continue to legally have a romantic relationship, we would have to marry between the time she turns sixteen and on or before I turn eighteen in about two months.

“That doesn’t leave us a lot of time to plan and arrange a marriage ceremony. Thankfully, gay marriage is legal in Maryland, but we still have to find a Christian church that will marry us. We could have the judge marry us, but I would really like to have a church wedding. Weddings are booked months in advance, so if we must meet a certain window and have it confirmed by reservation. The sooner we start planning, the better.”

“Boy, Sunny, that brainiac mind of yours has really been working overtime, hasn’t it?”

“Stace, this is our life we’re talking about; our future. Besides, I don’t like hiding and sneaking around. I don’t want to feel guilty or regretful because I want to kiss or touch the girl I love and want to spend my life with. I want us come out completely as soon as possible.”

“I hear ya. I’ve done my share of sneaking around, and it isn’t fun. You’re right. You’re always looking over your shoulder, hoping someone doesn’t see you and rat you out ... open and above board is the way to go. That’s why I told you that you need to be ready to give an answer when someone asks you about your relationship. When you can defend it without any regret, that’s confirmation that it’s real.”

Sunny turned and looked at her BFF after turning the engine off. She cocked her head and said, “Have I told you that I love you lately?”

“No, tell me, Sis.”

“Stacy, you’re my best friend for life, and I just want to tell you how much I love you and am glad to have a sister like you.”

“Does that mean you’ll eat my pussy?”

We’re sisters. That would be incest!”

“Yeah well, incest is best; keep it in the family.”

Shaking her head with a chuckle, Sunny replied, “You are incorrigible, girl!”

Later in the day, Sunny and Stacy ate lunch together with Miki. At first, Miki was a little nervous, not knowing what or how much Stacy knew how far her and Sunny’s relationship had progressed. Stacy picked up on it and said, “Miki, from speaking with Sunny about the two of you, I know that you two are now a couple. Personally, I think it’s cool as hell because my sister now has a significant other. Imagine, you’re the first crush of her life! I just want both of you to know tat I’m happy for you and support both of you.”

Miki expelled a huge sigh and answered, “Thanks, Stacy for your support. I felt a little awkward because I didn’t know if you knew that Sunny and I had talked and we are now girlfriends. As for me, I am so happy, it’s like a high that I never want to come down from.”

“Sunny put her hand on Miki’s and said, We need to talk this afternoon, I came out to my mom last might. She supports me and our relationship. I want to come out here at school on Friday. You need to come out to your mom as soon as possible. Stacy and I were thinking that it might be better if I do the talking with your mom with you next to me to confirm your coming out.”

Miki looked at the two girls and looking a little scared said, “Boy, this is for real, isn’t it? I promised you that if you lead I will follow you anywhere, no matter what. If you think we should do it on Friday, then that’s what we’ll do.”

Miki’s eyes welled up and she covered her face abnd started to gently weep. Both Stacy and Sunny were concerned and Sunny started to rub Miki’s back and asked, “What’s wrong, Sweetie, isn’t this what you said you waned?”

Miki sniffled and said, “I’m not scared or anything. I just can’t believe that there is someone who loves me so much for me, me as a person, who wants to marry me and be my life partner. It’s just unbelievable like a dream that I thought would never be mine.”

“Well, believe it, Miki. I love you and if you want, I’ll stand up right now and say it to the entire cafeteria.”

“I love you, Sunny. I love you with every fiber of my being. You make me so happy. Life to me, no matter how long or how short, is now worth living.”

Miki, my darling, this is for real and it’s for life. Are you absolutely certain you want to marry me?”

YES! With all of my heart and soul!”

It wasn’t two minutes later that Katie and Natalie showed nup and at right down. Katie, in a perky happy voice said, “Hi girls, What’s up?”

After everyone said hi their hi’s, Sunny said, “I came out to my mom last night. She was great! She supports and loves me and supports my desire to marry Miki.”

In unison, both Kaite and Natalie exclaimed, “Great! That’s wonderful!”

Katie said, “We didn’t mean to barge in or interrupt your conversation, be we’re having a party at Matalie’s house on Friday night and would like you two to come.”

Turning to Stacy, she added, “Sorry Stacy, but it’s a lesbian girls only sort of thing. But ... if you want, I can get you a date.”

Stacy smiled and replied, “Sunny and I have been talking about it. I think I’m bi-curious, but would really like to think about it a bit more. But, thank you for asking and I will honestly consider talking you up on your offer at a later date.”

“Way cool!!” Katie replied, “You’re such a pretty girl. You’d be a fantastic catch for some lucky girl. Do you know Emma Simmons? She’s in the 12th grade also. She’s a pretty auburn-haired girl who is in the computer science program.”

I think I know who you mean. She’s tiny, right? Maybe five feet and petite build?”

“Yeah, that’s her. I know for a fact she would love to date you. She’s said a few months back that she thinks your a doll and would like to hook up with you if you are into girls., but she’s seen you with a couple of guys before, so she thinks you’re a straight arrow.”

“Well, Sunny and I have been best friends, like sisters since the third grade. With Sunny realizing she’s gay, I’m sort of questioning my sexuality.”

“Well, Natalie spoke up and replied, “There’s only one way to find out. Why don’t You give us your number and I’ll have Ennmy give you a call. You two can make it a date and come to the party. Emma is a straight shooter. If you want to go home at any time, she will not be offended. I’ll tell her that you are uncertain, but curious. She’ll know how to handle the evening.”

Stacy looked around the table at each girl with some hesitation when Sunny said, “Go for it, Stace!”

Stacy asked, “Can this be discreet? I mean, if I’m not gay, I’d hate for word to get out that I was. Know what I men?

Katie put her hand on Stacy’s and said, “No one knows discreet like young lesbians. We would never put you in a compromising position simply because you’re curious. In fact, we would want to protect you because if you are, you need to be able to decided when, where and how you’ll come out.”

Stacy bit her lip and said, “Okay. I’ll do it. Just tell Emmy that I’m nervous and a little scared and trust she’ll take good care of me.”

Katie reassured her saying, “Emmy is good people. She’ll treat you like a princess.”

Stacy smiled and replied, “Wow, no boy has ever done that.”

Natalie answered, “That’s the difference between a boy and a girl. A girl knows how we think and what we need. Once you have been with a girl intimately, there’s no comparison. Girl’s know what girl’s need and want. And are able to satisfy us without any rough hormonally charged roughness.”

“Okay, you’ve sold me. I’m willing to hook up with Emmy, but please tell her to take it slow with me. I will really try to keep an open mind as long as she doesn’t spook me.”

Katie nodded and said, “I understand completely and your point is duly noted. I’ll tell Emmy exactly what you said so that there is no confusion or mixed signals. She’ll give you a call tonight. You two can tlk and get to know one another prior to the party on Friday.”

“Sounds good. I’m nervous, but for some reason, giddy about thee possibilities.”

Natalie replied, “That’s a good sign.”

Katie stood and taking Natalie’s hand said., “Well ladies, We’ll be going. I’m glad you guys are coming to our party and very happy that we may add a sister to our ranks. See ya all on Friday at seven. Sunny, I’ll text you Nattie’s address. Later.”

“Later Katie, Natalie, thanks for the invite,” Sunny answered.

Stacy added, “Me too.”

Sunny, Miki and Stacy just looked at each other, not believing what just transpired. Suddenly, all three broke out in laughter. Stacy quipped “This is stranger than fiction! What are the chances of me getting a date with a girl and without even looking!

Sunny replied, “I’ve seen Emmy. She’s tiny, but very pretty. Guys are hitting on her constantly. She just politely refuses telling them they’re not her type.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.