Miki and Me - Cover

Miki and Me

Copyright© 2021 by Megumi Kashuahara

Chapter 6

As Sunny walked Stacy out of the front of the school, she asked Stacy, “Want to come over to Miki’s for a while?”

“No, Sister. You two have got some talking to do. Having me over only delays the inevitable. Just speak calmly and rationally to her like you did with me this morning. When I left you two, what did she say?”

“She came right out and said she was so attracted to me she couldn’t stand it.”

“What’d you say?”

“I just said ‘Me too, Sweetie, me too.’”

“Okay then. You both know you want a relationship more than a platonic one, am I right

“Yeah, I didn’t mean to admit that to her, but I guess my heart spoke before I put my brain in gear.”

“Now, here’s where my dating experience comes in handy. The way today’s lunch ended was that both of you acknowledged you want a personal relationship that takes into account your mutual physical attraction, right?”

“Yeah, that’s accurate.”

“Now, what you need to do now is set down the ground rules. What you want is to take it slow. Whatever you do, don’t get all hot and bothered and start sucking her titties and licking her pussy. Remember all the advice you gave me about not appearing like an easy slut. It doesn’t matter whether it’s a straight or gay relationship the mechanics are the same. Take it slow, get to know each other intimately on an emotional level first. What you want to do is to build that bond on love. The sex is both an expression of that love and a glue that makes your love intimate and one of a kind. Understand?”

“Yeah, completely.” Stacy started to walk towards her bus when Sunny abruptly said, “Hey wait! What do you suggest we do physically together to start with? Like, what would you do tonight?”

“I dunno ... maybe make out a little. I would try talking mostly both of you guys are hot for each other so there’s no need to play the push/pull game. Talk. You share a private part of you and see if she reciprocates. If she does, then share a little more. Before long, you guys really know each other intimately. I hate to cut you short, but if I don’t run now, I’ll miss the bus. Good luck, sis!”

Sunny headed to her car and off to Miki’s.

As Sunny was turning her car around to back up the driveway when the bus pulled up. It was one of those special buses the MTA uses to ferry handicapped people around. They’re state funded but a small fee is required to have regular service by appointment. As Sunny was getting out of her car, Miki rolled off the bus ramp. Sunny waited and she and Miki went into the house together.

Both girls entered the house and Sunny walked around Miki and headed to the kitchen. She said over her shoulder, “Come on into the kitchen, let’s get something to drink and a snack.”

“Okay, sounds good. I’ll have a root beer.”

Sunny closed the fridge door and handed her the soda. Sunny found a big bag of BBQ chips in the cupboard and snatched them and then sat on one of the stools.

Sunny popped the top on her can of soda and asked Miki, “Do you have a lot of homework?”

“No, not much, but I’ve got algebra, do you want to help me?”

“Yeah sure, no problem. I’ve got chemistry and analytical statistics to do.”

“Why are you taking statistics?”

“Medical data, especially when dealing with genetics, requires tons of data input. There has to be a way to collate and compare the data, thus statistics. Next year I’ll try and get into Hopkins and become an orthopedic nurse practitioner or a specialized physical therapist.”

“You won’t leave me even if you go to college, will you?”

“No, Sweetie, I promised you, didn’t I? Besides, Hopkins is right downtown. I’ll still live at home with my mom, so I’m not really going anywhere, just changing schools. If I don’t make it into Hopkins, I’ll go to University of Maryland, Baltimore county in Catonsville. It’s about a twenty-minute drive away. I’d still be at home near you.”

“I was scared there for a minute.”

“Look Miki, I wanted to have this talk after we did our homework, but I guess it’s better we do it now so we can clear the air and get some things ironed out.”

Sunny opened the chips and poured the whole bag into a bowl and sat down grabbing a few chips. She then started with, “Okay, from our little discussion at lunch we both admitted a very strong attraction to each other, right?”

“Yeah, for me it’s very strong.”

“It’s the same for me too. By admitting this to each other, I guess what we are saying to each other is that we would like to develop a relationship with each other, right?”

“Correct.” Yes! Yes, yes, yes! She likes me and we’ll become girlfriends and lovers!

“I guess the first order of business is to discuss what each of our expectations are for that relationship. In other words, what kind of relationship each of us wants. If we both know what the other expects, then we can make a decision as to whether or not we are able and willing to meet each other’s expectations. If I want something from you that you are unable to provide me, then I would become hurt, bitter and angry when you didn’t meet those expectations. Do you understand?”

“Yes, I think I get it.”

“Alright. If at any time you do not understand what I’m saying or you want to say something, just jump in, okay?”

“Okay, here we go. First, someone needs to lead, and someone has to follow. Now don’t misunderstand me, that doesn’t mean that either you or I is the boss and what we say goes. I guess the best way to explain this is to use the Bible.”

“First, you know what a hypothetical means, don’t you?”

“Yes, it’s like a pretend scenario, right?”

“Correct. If all things worked out and all your dreams were fulfilled, what kind of relationship would you like to have with me five years from now?”

“If you could make my dream come true, I would like to be married to you and still be madly in love with you until I die. I’m sure my mother explained to you my disease. I probably won’t live past my twenties. I want to die in your arms knowing that you have kept your promise to me to never leave me. I want all of you, heart, soul and body, and I want you to have all of me, heart, soul and body. I know my body is broken and I cannot do for you what a healthy man or woman can, but I will do everything I am able to do for you.”

Sunny’s eyes welled up and as a tear spilled down her right cheek, she softly said, “Wow! You want it all, don’t you?”

“Yes, I do. I’m fifteen and the clock is ticking. I feel it with every fiber of my being that you are the one. I want you, Sunny, I want all of you.”

“When I was talking to Stacy this morning about us, she asked me that question, ‘Five years from now, could I see myself still in love with you?’ Miki, I will tell you from the bottom of my heart, if we do this right, your dream will come true. I could love you like that and I’m willing to love you like that. I’m also willing to suffer and endure the agony of knowing I will lose my life partner before I reach the age of forty. But we have to do this right. We can’t just hop in bed and have wild lezzie monkey sex, do you understand?”

“Yes, I do. Even though I want to hop in bed and have wild lezzie monkey sex with you.” She was giggling as she spoke.

Sunny shook her head and chuckled, replying, “You and Stacy will get along great!”

“Okay, we’re making progress here. We both would like the same expectation from our relationship, a future marriage, right?

Nodding and smiling, Miki replied, “Yes.” This is too good to be true, someone slap me and wake me up!

“Okay then. Next on the agenda is who leads who? Since we are entering a lesbian relationship, to put it bluntly, who will be the dyke and who will be the bitch? In other words, who will lead and who will follow?”

“You lead I will follow. You’re older, wiser, and more adept at leadership than me. Case in point is that you’re leading this discussion.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.