Miki and Me - Cover

Miki and Me

Copyright© 2021 by Megumi Kashuahara

Chapter 3

The next day at school Sunny looked to see if she could spot Miki during period changes, but without any luck. During lunch period, she spotted her on the other side of the cafeteria, but Stacy snagged her and wanted to talk about how the job interview went and a girly issue with this guy she liked. Sunny watched Miki wheel over to a table and set her tray down as Stacy gently pulled her in the opposite direction. Sunny grabbed Stacy’s hand and nodding towards Miki said, “Hey Stace, see that light-skinned black girl over there in the wheelchair?”

“Yeah.”

“She’s the girl I’ll be taking care of after school. Her name is Miki Harrelson.”

“Hmm, she’s pretty. It’s a shame she’s stuck in that wheelchair. Come on, I need some love advice.”

“Love advice, me? I haven’t even been kissed yet. If my mom has anything to say about it, these virgin lips won’t be touched by a guy until I graduate college.”

“Boy, it must suck being an Asian. Will she arrange your marriage too?”

“Not if I have anything to say about it. Working at Starbucks has turned me off to guys for a while. Besides, with this new job, I have too much on my plate to worry about some hormonally crazed boy trying to cop a feel of my cherished mini boobs.”

“Hey, I’ve seen you in the showers and those A cup beauties are beautifully shaped perfect cones with those nice puffy nipples on top; kinda like Hershey’s kisses. But, back to the issue at hand here. Unlike you, I want this hormonally crazed guy fawning all over me. I need some girly advice, Okay?”

Sunny gave Stacy her take on things and how she would let a guy know she was interested and wanted to get to know him better without looking like a loose girl. When lunch was over, Sunny stood and looked for Miki, who was just dumping her tray and readying to leave the cafeteria.

Sunny gave a shout saying, “Hey Miki!” as she waved her hands to draw attention to her location. Miki turned and looked and saw Sunny as she waved and shouted, “See you after school!” Miki simply nodded, turned and wheeled out of the cafeteria.

Sunny happened to see Miki again wheeling down the hall as she and Stacy headed to the gym. As they passed in the hallway, Sunny smiled and said, “Hi Miki.” Miki simply looked at her, glanced up and wheeled on by. Stacy remarked, “What’s with her? She seems to have an attitude or something.”

Sunny said, “She’s not too pleased about changing caregivers. Evidently, she was very close to the woman who had recently resigned. She was kind of cool to me last night also, but I think we’ll become very close.”

“How do you know that?”

“I just have a feeling deep down inside. It’s weird, but there’s something about her that draws me to her.”

“Ut oh,” Stacy uttered jokingly, “are you getting those fuzzy-wuzzy lezzie feelings?” She laughed at the tease.

“You’re so bad, Stacy,” Sunny replied as she hit the girl in the arm. “What, do you have sex on the brain or something?”

Stacy just smiled, cocked her head and looking out of the corner of her eye saying “maybe ... just a little.”

Sunny harrumphed and shook her head with a smile. They spent the rest of the walk to gym in silence.

After gym, Sunny was in the shower and she remembered what Stacy said about seeing her breasts. She thought it kind of weird because she never really noticed the body features of the other girls in the shower or in the locker room for that matter. I mean, it’s kind of obvious when a girl is rail thin like a zipper or overweight or fat, but other than that, I always thought that other girls didn’t pay attention to things like that ... but on second thought, girls are like that. Always checking out the competition and comparing facial looks, breast size, figure, even the amount of pubic hair – or lack thereof...

Just then, standing under the showerhead’s waterfall, she had an epiphany. Maybe, just maybe, Miki thinks the same way. That I’ll be checking her out; comparing myself to her. What if I leveled the playing field, so to speak? It might be worth a try.

Drying off and pulling on her panties, Stacy said, “Well, are you ready to babysit the bratty snot?”

Sunny was hooking her bra and answered, “That’s really not fair Stace, what would your outlook be if you were completely surrounded by normal people without any disabilities and you had to wheel around in a wheelchair for the rest of your life?”

“Yeah, you’re right. It would kind of suck living life from a chair.”

The two girls walked out of school together; Stacy went to the bus while Sunny headed to the parking lot and her car.

Sunny parked, put her key in Miki’s front door and walked into the foyer. She called out to Miki but didn’t hear anything. She made a quick circuit of the house starting with Miki’s room, but she wasn’t home yet. Sunny chuckled and thought to herself, duh, I’m driving a car, She’s on the bus.

She walked to the kitchen, opened the fridge and pulled out a soda. She sat at the breakfast bar, popped the top on the soda and waited for Miki to come through the door. Sunny didn’t have to wait long because Miki opened the door and cruised in fifteen minutes later.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.