Miki and Me - Cover

Miki and Me

Copyright© 2021 by Megumi Kashuahara

Chapter 18

As expected, the topic de jour at the Eastern Lesbian Association table, conveniently located in the very center of Eastern Technical High School’s cafeteria, was Emmy and Stacy’s rings. Of course, they wore the wedding bands for effect. They said they had 1 carat rings just to see if anyone noticed the halo of smaller diamonds surrounding the main ¾ carat round brilliant cut diamond. No one did. They eventually came clean, and then showed them the actual center diamond. Stacy and Emmy asked Miki and Sunny to stand in with them as best girl and matron of honor, and Katie and Natalie as bridesmaids. Miki asked Mary Ann to join their wedding party as Hassiba’s partner as a bridesmaid.

Katie and Natalie added their bridal news update saying that they were going to go to Smyth’s for their rings also that Saturday. Katie’s dad was a stockbroker and Natalie’s was an accountant. Both made very good money, so rings weren’t going to be a problem for them. In fact, paying for the wedding, it’ll probably be a big one knowing those two. But to each his own. All three couples were very happy with what they were able to get and be happy with themselves, not worrying about “keeping up with the Joneses.”

Sunny called M’jourdelle and changed her appointment to pick up her gown until that Wednesday at 5pm to coincide with when Stacy made an appointment for her, Emmy, Katie and Natalie to get their wedding gowns and dresses. Emmy’s Mom, Rebecca, and Stacy’s mom, Marie, would also be there. The men stayed out of it. Wedding gowns and fittings weren’t a “guy thing.” Silvia said it wasn’t necessary for her to go. She wanted this to be something precious between mother and daughter. She told Sunny to tell the girls that a wedding gown is something very personal and precious. Regardless of the price, each girl could choose her dream wedding gown.

That Wednesday, with moms Marie and Rebecca watching on and critiquing. Stacy chose a very beautiful A-line gown. It was an Azazie Cindy model illusion neckline and bodice that are decorated with hand sewn lace and pleated tulle cap sleeves. Delicate pleated tulle ribbons drape over and knots at the illusion back. The chapel train skirt had a lace motif that descends from the bodice. Stacy looked truly stunning.

Emmy chose a trumpet gown very similar to Sunny’s. She said that she loved Sunny’s so much is why she chose that style, Emmy chose a Martin Thromberg Cyndi 1 style sleeveless schiffli lace trumpet gown that featured beaded straps, a curved V-neckline with an illusion inset, a dropped waist, double beaded lace straps that come to a V at the illusion boned back With her being petite and slim like Sunny, she looked gorgeous in it. Like Sunny, the cups and sides needed to be taken in due to her “A” cup bra size.

Sunny’s gown was altered and fit perfectly. Mary Ann picked out an Azazie Cora model evening dress in coral, which was in stock in her size.

Stacy called Pastor Thomas Singleton about a wedding date. Spring break that year would be between Monday, April 11th, and returning on Monday, April 18th. Stacy asked if the Saturday, April 9th was open. He checked the master log and aid that the main sanctuary was open for that date. He reserved the date for her, and they agreed that her, Emmy, and their parents would be attending Sunny and Miki’s wedding rehearsal because she and Emmy were the best girl and maid of honor. That worked out perfect he said. He asked how old they were and Stacy toll him that both she and Emmy were eighteen.

The following year would be a very active and eventful year. Stacy and Emmy would marry over Spring break, Katie and Natalie were planning a June bride wedding to consummate their three-year relationship, and Sunny and Miki were shooting for Sunny to get pregnant in September. That way, she would deliver in June the following year, and it wouldn’t affect her freshman year at Hopkins. Sunny would be nineteen and Miki seventeen. But for now, it was October 27th and Miki and Sunny’s wedding was in seventeen days. Sunny Called Pastor Singleton and asked him if he and his wife would join their wedding party for dinner after the wedding rehearsal at the rehearsal at the Towson Tavern on York Road. He said he and Stephanie, his wife, would be very happy to join them.

Besides being Miki’s fiancé, Sunny was still Miki’s caretaker and therapist. One evening after Miki’s bath, Sunny was giving Miki her nightly physical therapy. Whilst rotating her left thigh around in the socket, Miki sort of grimaced Sunny asked, “What’s wrong? This shouldn’t be hurting you.”

Miki glanced away and said, “It’s been bothering me for a few days.”

“WHAT!? Why haven’t you told me? You know you’re supposed to tell me of every little change in your physical condition. Well, let’s finish up your PT and then I’ll call the doctor. Sunny was very upset with Miki and let her know it. After the therapy session, Sunny went to Silvia’s office and retrieved Dr. Paul Kowalski’s contact information and entered it into her phone. She dialed his home number.

When he answered, Sunny apologized for disturbing him at home, and told him what Miki had said about joint pain and stiffness in her left hip. He asked, “Has she been working out in the pool three times a week? Her, her mother, and I discussed this last month. I told her that now that she’s getting older, she needs to exercise more to delay the onset of further symptoms of her M.D”

Sunny was not extremely upset and angry wit Miki. She told the doctor, “She hasn’t been doing any pool workout these past three weeks and she hasn’t said anything to me about what you told her.”

“Well, Sunny, you need to give her a good talking to and get her in the pool starting tomorrow.” Call me next week and let me know her progress, will you?”

“Will do, Doctor Kowalski.” Again, I’m sorry for disturbing you at home. Goodnight.”

“Goodnight, Sunny, No problem, anytime. Bye now.”

Sunny got off the phone, turned to her fiancé and said, “You little shit! Why didn’t you tell me you are supposed to be doing your aqua therapy three times a week?

“I’m sorry, Sunny. It’s just that with all the wedding plans and appointments and details, I forgot, and we’ve been busy.”

“That’s no frickin’ excuse! You need to help me help you live every day you can. If exercising three times a week adds one more day to your life, that’s one day more I want with you! We are talking about our life together. You are about to become a married woman. That means that every fucking thing you do affects me, your spouse. Our lives are now irrevocably joined. Besides, I’m not only your fiancé, but I’m also your caretaker and therapist. How could you withhold that information from me?”

“I’m sorry, okay? I screwed up! Please forgive me. I promise it will never happen again”

I forgive you, Baby, it’s just that I’m very angry right now. Let me settle down, but you will be in that pool tomorrow and for the next three days. Got it?’

“Yes, Sunny. Thank you for loving me enough to bust my butt about not doing what I should. I deserve you being upset with me. It won’t happen again. I didn’t see things correctly. I want every day with you I can get. I will do what I’m supposed to do, okay?”

“Okay, but don’t let it happen again, or I’ll ... I’ll shave your pussy with a dull razor, got it?”

“Owie! I p-promise! I don’t want no dull razor touching my pretty peach!”


The next say, Miki was in the pool, slowly kicking her way across the length of the pool using a kicking board. All that was left for them as far as the wedding goes, was to have the rehearsal in fourteen days, followed by the wedding in seventeen days. Miki was in the pool three days a week for the next two weeks. Sunny even made her swim before they went to the wedding rehearsal the Wednesday evening before the wedding.

The night of the rehearsal, everyone met at the church at 6pm. Pastor Singleton was very lighthearted, and he joked a bit to make everyone feel at ease. He said, “My name is Pastor Thomas Singleton. I want everyone to relax and feel like we are all friends, and we can accept you as you are. I know this feels strange because of the traditional wedding of a bride and a groom. Because Sunny and Miki have been so open and honest with me about their relationship, I’d like to think that we can make their wedding a very nice one and one that seems as natural and a male/female marriage.

Pastor Singleton joked as he met Jimmy saying, “Boy, it’s great to see another guy in the crowd. From what Miki tells me, you will be giving her away, is that so?”

“No Pastor, her mom has that honor. I’m just the baby daddy.”

Pastor just kept his moth shut. He wasn’t going to open a can of worms...

“Well, I’m glad to have you. Now, let’s lay out a general plan, then we can walk through it and tweak it if need be.

“Now, the challenge I see is that Miki is in a wheelchair. We discussed which would be better: the motorized chair or a smaller, compact sports chair. It seems that Sunny, with her ingenuity, found a solution. They rented Miki a small, compact motorized chair that will work perfectly. Now, with Miki operating the chair’s joystick with her right hand, Silvia, you will walk Miki down the aisle on her left instead of her right.

“Now for everyone else. We do not have a flower girl or ring boy, correct?”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.