Miki and Me - Cover

Miki and Me

Copyright© 2021 by Megumi Kashuahara

Chapter 11

At lunch the next day, the two topics de jour were: how did the wedding planning dinner go? And second, Natalie’s party. The wedding planning dinner took up most of the lunch period. With Katie and Natalie’s help, they made up a guest list, using Natalie’s party list. Sunny and Miki would meet these couples that evening, and they would be a support team and encouragement for the wedding couple’s love and lifestyle. That list meant that the guest list would be eighteen, not counting any people from Sunny’s family.

Sunny noticed that Stacy and Emmy were holding hands under the table. Sunny figured that like Stacy, she could be a snot and an agitator. When a break in the conversation came, Sunny nudged Stacy and quipped, “Whatcha doin’ under the table? Why not let everyone see you two are good friends?”

Both Stacy and Emmy blushed, and Stacy brought their held hands up and on the table for everyone to see. Stacy muttered to Sunny, “I guess that’s payback for me being such a snot with you and Miki, right?”

Sunny smiled and nodded.

Emmy confessed, “Alright you girls, you know I’m not usually like this, but Stacy and I have just clicked, and it feels nice to be so natural with her. I’m really glad she feels the same about me.”

All the girls were excited to know that Sunny and Miki would be getting their rings after school. Natalie asked both nuptials, “What kind of diamond will you get?”

Miki shrugged and answered, “I don’t know, I never really thought about it. If our rings are identical, it doesn’t matter to me. I’ll let Sunny pick them out for us.”

Sunny replied, “I feel the same, but if we can get them, I’d like either a princess cut or a round brilliant cut. As for the size, hopefully, Miki’s mom will get us rings of about ¾ carat. It would be a little too greedy to hope for one carat rings since both of us are getting diamonds. We’ll leave that up to Miki’s mom to decide. I’m just grateful that Miki and I will have matching diamond wedding rings. When I proposed, I was thinking of simple gold bands.”

When lunch was over and the trays cleared, Stacy and Emmy, not wanting to show any PDAs, were no longer holding hands, but walking very close to each other and chatting. Sunny wanted to give them some space and said, “Stace, you go ahead. I want to talk to Miki for a minute. I’ll see you in class.”

Stacy gave Sunny a grateful look and smiled. Sunny smiled back. Sunny went to her locker, got her last two period notebooks, and headed to class. Stacy showed up right at the bell and plopped down next to her BFF. Sunny said, “Boy, what happened?”

Making a shivering motion, Sunny added, “Boy, the sparks sure were a-flyin’!”

Stacy blushed and replied, “Shut up, you’re embarrassing me. I can’t believe it myself! It just seemed so natural to simply reach over and hold her hand. When I laid my hand on hers, she eagerly took hold. I saw a look of real joy and excitement in her smiling face.”

Shaking her head in disbelief, Stacy continued saying, “Sunny, her femininity is such a turn-on! Her soft, tiny hands and small fingers ... she’s just so damn pretty, she has me spellbound or something.”

As she was speaking, Sunny was nodding her head in agreement and put in, “Now you know what I experienced. I couldn’t believe that a girl would make my insides do flips. And there’s no way I could deny what I felt. It was too real to be ignored.”

Stacy found it so unbelievable that she felt the same things with Emmy and was nodding as Sunny spoke. When Sunny had finished speaking, Stacy said, “Sunny, I’m kinda scared about tonight. I mean, things are happening so fast, and my thoughts are so chaotic, and my panties are drenched! What am I gonna do tonight?”

“I would follow my gut. If I felt, deep down inside, that whatever you two are doing feels right, then I would express myself with her. If you have a twinge of hesitation about something, then slow things down and simply tell her that you’d like to slow things down some. That’s the way I felt. I mean, I wanted to eat Miki’s pussy and suck her tits so bad I could almost taste it, but there was that gnawing feeling in my gut that it just would not be ethical as her caregiver to go that far. My gut proved to be right.”

Stacy’s face got serious, and she asked almost in a whisper. “I’m scared. What if tonight, I have those feelings of wanting to have oral sex with Emmy? I mean ... I like boys, I really do, but there’s something about her that has captivated my mind, my heart, and my body, and it’s drawing me into this. How do I reconcile the two?”

“Stace, sweetie, I told you that I think you might possibly be bisexual. If that’s the case, what’s wrong with liking both boys and girls? Why fight who you really are deep down? I was shocked and struggled with the fact that I was gay, but I am who I am, and I cannot deny myself when loving a girl is so natural to me. I have never in my entire life felt attracted to a boy in a way that I wanted to pursue any sort of relationship; not even some sort of puppy love when we went through puberty. So, what should I do? Torture myself? But when I think that me loving Miki has given her a dream she never, ever believed would be hers to have. Namely, someone who loves her for her, for whom she is deep inside. What is so wrong about truly loving someone?

“I have no idea if you will fall in love with Emmy. I do know you’re in serious “like” and definitely lust, but those feelings you need to sort out; some with her and some by yourself. What if you two have a hot, torrid affair and then you two part as serious friends? I mean, I think I heard mention that she intends to go to Princeton in New Jersey. Are you going to apply to go there with her?”

“Are you kidding? I don’t have those kind of grades and you know it.”

“So, I guess that would mean that you two, even if you got serious, would have to part next fall, right?”

“Yeah, you’re right about that. I can’t see having some long-distance relationship with someone you can’t see, date, or spend time with. And you know me, I’m not one for writing letters or junk. I even use shorthand for texts.”

“Here’s what I would do, Stace ... on the way over to the party talk to her. Tell her flat out how you feel and how does she feel and what are her expectations with regards to you. That should give you an indication of how to proceed.”

“Tell me, Sunny,” Stacy asked, “Tell me what to say.”

“I would say something like ... Emmy? I think we kinda feel the same about each other, but I feel very attracted to you and the feeling is new and very intense for me right now. I know you’re going away next fall to Princeton, and I was wondering what you expected from a relationship with me?

“What you’re telling her, in so many words, is you’ve got the serious hots for her, but don’t want to get too invested only to have to part ways. See what she says. From what I hear, she’s not only pretty, but very smart and empathetic. She doesn’t appear to me to be the type who’s a dyke only looking to get some pussy.”

“How did you get so wise about these things, girl? Miki is your first and only relationship and she’s a girl.”

“I don’t know. I’ve been mentally chewing on these very same questions every waking moment to help me decide which way to go. I mean, coming out to my mom and Miki’s didn’t happen the way I envisioned. Things just fell into place, and I did what seemed like the right thing to do at the right time. That’s all.”

“Well, you certainly are right in that things are falling right into place.”

“Hold your tongue, girl. There’s a lot of planning that has to hopefully fall into place also for our wedding to take place in about five weeks”

Spending the period talking about relationships in English Lit was one thing, but they had to part ways when Sunny went to her class in analytical statistics; Stacy went to music. They met up at their lockers after their last period before leaving for home.

Stacy asked, “Are you going over to Miki’s from here?”

“No, her mom is home. I’m going to go home, and Mom and I will go to the jewelers together.”

“Well, good luck, and I can’t wait to see your rings tonight!”

Sunny giggled and replied, “Me too! I can’ wait! See ya this evening, Sister!

“See ya Sunny!”

Sunny arrived home to an empty house. She knew her mom wouldn’t be able to get off work this early. In fact, at 3pm, she was probably just getting off work. She had a forty-minute drive from downtown home. Lucky, the rush hour wouldn’t start until about four-thirty.

She took her bookbag to her room, took a shower and put on a skirt and blouse to get ready for the evening’s festivities. She chuckled to herself, ‘If we get our rings tonight, I will get down on one knee and propose again then put her ring on her finger.’

Sunny was drying her hair when Hye Bin walked through the front door. She followed her normal routine of putting her keys, purse, and other personal items away. She always was fastidious bout a clean house. She heard the hair dryer and called out to Sunny. Sunny hollered from upstairs that she’d be down in a minute.

Sunny came bouncing down the stairs and gave her mom a nice hug and a kiss on the cheek. Hye Bin looked kind of somber and moved to sit on the sofa. Sunny sensed something was bothering her, sat down next to her, and put her arm around her asking what was wrong.

Hye Bin gave a big sigh and answered. “It’s becoming real. You getting your rings today seems to bring to life the idea that my baby girl is getting married. I just want to tell you how very much I love you and what you mean to me, especially since your father died. You’ve been there for me and always the faithful, dutiful daughter.

“I’ve been thinking, and I believe I will sell the house and move in with you, Miki and Silvia. I’m sorry I’m not strong enough to be by myself, but I really couldn’t bear being away from you for more than a day or so.”

Sunny hugged her mom tighter and reassured her saying, “Mom, that makes me happy to know you will be with us all the time. I was so worried and scared of you being here all alone. Both Miki and Silvia think the world of you. Miki said that you’re really pretty.”

Hye Bin chuckled and said, “Silly girl. I’m too old to be pretty.”

“Mom, that’s horse hocky! I think you’re very pretty for your age. You’re slender, you still have a nice figure. I mean, you’re a little fuller than me, but you’ve had a child and your metabolism has slowed down, but you’re still in great shape. You’re a middle-aged babe!”

“Oh my! I don’t think I’ve ever been called a “babe” before. I think I kinda like it!”

“You go girl!”

Switching gears, Hye Bin suggested “Why don’t you give that preacher a call and ask him if you can meet with him tomorrow sometime? You need to get the wedding date set. All the wedding plans are built around the wedding date.”

“You’re right. Let me give him a call.”

Sunny retrieved the number that Katie gave her and dialed the number. The phone rang four times and a man answered. “Reverend Thomas Singleton.”

“May I please speak to the pastor.”

“Speaking. How may I help you?”

“Hi, my name is Park Sun Yoo. I was told that your church doesn’t discriminate against gays and that you perform wedding ceremonies for people of the LGBT community. Is that true?”

“Yes, Ma’am, that’s true. We do perform same sex marriages.”

“Wonderful! Would it be possible to meet sometime tomorrow to discuss a gay marriage ceremony?”

“If you don’t mind, would you be willing to answer a few questions?”

“Yes sir, I’m agreeable.”

“Okay. What dates are you looking for?”

“For legal reasons, it needs to be between October 15th and November 19th.”

“What are the legal reasons, if I may ask?”

“My fiancé will be sixteen on October 15th and I turn eighteen on November 19th. We cannot get married until she is sixteen, and we cannot get married after I turn eighteen, when I become a legal adult, because it would have been illegal for me to have a romantic relationship with a girl who is a minor.”

“I see the situation you are in. Neither of you are pregnant, are you?”

“No Sir.”

“And I am assuming that both your parents and hers are signing for both of you to obtain your marriage license?”

“Yes Sir, our mothers are. My father is deceased, and Miki’s father hasn’t been I her life for years.”

“Well, now that we have all the necessities out of the way, let me check the calendar. It seems you may or may not be in luck depending on what you’re looking for. I have two possible Saturday dates open, but they would need to be afternoon times. November 6th at 2:30 pm and the following week on the 13th at 12:30pm. Now, this is not confirmed times. The master log happens to be in the sacristy of the church.”

“Oh, thank God! Is it possible that we could possibly have the 12:30 wedding on November 13th?”

“You certainly may. I’ll pencil you in and we can confirm tomorrow. Now, what is your name again?”

“Sir, you will be marrying Park Sun Yoo, that is spelled, S-u-n. Y-o-o, and Michaela Harrelson. That’s H-a-r-r-e-l-s-o-n.”

“Great! Now, would it be possible for you and Miss Harrelson to come by tomorrow at say... 2pm so we can confirm that date and time, and we can talk a little bit so I can get to know a little about you two young women. We can also help you decide what kind of service you’d like.”

‘Yes Sir, we’ll be there with bells on our toes, but what do you mean by ‘type of service?’”

“Because we aren’t dealing with the traditional man/woman wedding, all gay marriages are a little different. Some want to write the entire ceremony themselves, some only their vows. Who walks the bride down the aisle? I assume you are the dominant in this relationship, so would you be acting the male part in the ceremony, for lack of a better description?”

“I never thought about it, but yes. Probably.”

“Let’s face it. You’re a woman. Just about every woman dreams of having someone walk them down the aisle, right?”

“Yeah, you’re right. I would like my mom to walk me down the aisle.”

“See? You and your fiancé come tomorrow and, I would suggest, bring your parents and we can iron everything out in one meeting.”

“Thank you so, so much! You’ve made our dreams come true.”

“I didn’t child, the Lord did. If it is meant to be, it will happen. I’ll see you two girls tomorrow at two, right? I would really like to meet your parents also if possible.”

“Yes Sir, we’ll all be there tomorrow at two.”

“Good night, Miss Park.”

Good night, Pastor Singleton.”

Click.

“Hey Mom! Guess what? Miki and I are getting married on November 13th at 12:30!”

“WHAT! REALLY?”

“Yup! I talked to the chief pastor, and he found us a date in the early afternoon. All the mornings were booked but we can work with 12:30, right?”

“That’s not a bad time. Your dad and I were married at six in the evening, but it was just a simple ceremony.”

“He wants to meet Miki and me, you and Ms. Silvia tomorrow at two to make all the arrangements and lay out the ceremony. I’ll also ask him tomorrow about a rehearsal time. He said that if the chapel and the sanctuary are booked, we could have a tent wedding in the parking lot. Either way, he said he’d marry us.”

Hye Bin’s eyes welled up and she smiled and embraced her daughter tightly. She said, “I was so afraid that we wouldn’t get a date. This is wonderful news! Let me call Silva.”

Sunny looked her mother in the eye and said, “Mom, will you walk me down the aisle?” Nye Bin cold no longer contain herself. Through her tears she tried to chuckle and replied, “There would be no wedding if I couldn’t walk my daughter down the aisle!”

Sunny nearly strangled her mom, she hugged her so tight and replied, “I love you so much mom! So much!”

Hye Bin dialed Silvia and when she picked up, she said, “Silvia, Sunny got a wedding date. They can get married on November 13th at 12:30.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.