Miki and Me - Cover

Miki and Me

Copyright© 2021 by Megumi Kashuahara

Chapter 10

As usual, whenever Sunny picked Stacy up for school, she was always sitting on the porch waiting for Sunny to pull up. When she arrived, Stacy was off the porch in a shot. She had barely closed the car door and started to fasten her seatbelt when she started asking questions. “So, today’s the big day, huh? Are you scared? I mean, you know, that you’ll get booed or heckled?”

“Gosh, Stace, the way you’re acting you’d think it was you who is coming out. Now, to take your questions one at a time, no, I’m not scared. In fact, I feel calm and ready to do this. Am I afraid of getting booed or heckled? No. I expect there will be those who don’t like gays openly expressing their sexual orientation, but that’s life. I’m not doing this to make people happy or have everyone like me.

“It’s just ... How do I explain it? I’m not trying to make some sort of gay rights or gay pride statement or anything, but I feel I can’t live my life and be happy about who I am if I’m shy about it. I mean, it’s me; it’s who I am. Straight kids openly express their sexuality every day in the way they talk. For instance: “Boy, look at the T & A on that girl, I’d sure like to fuck that.’ Or ‘OMG, isn’t Billy Sanders a hunk? He can put his shoes under my bed any day.’ Well, I’m doing the same thing. If I get heckled or booed, then so what?”

“I have to tell you, Sunny, you sure have a lot more guts than I do. I was gonna tell our gay friends at lunch, but I wanted to tell you first. Last night I spoke to Emmy Simmons. Her and I are going to go to Natalie’s party as a couple tomorrow night.”

“Wow, I knew you were curious, but I never expected you were THAT curious, Stacy Marie Billings!”

“Yeah, well ... Emmy suggested that she be my date. I take the lead. That way, we go at my speed. If I want to put my arm around her, then I make the move. If I want to kiss, then I decide when. I won’t feel pressured or forced to do anything if we do it that way.”

“That’s cool, Stace. I think that’s a great idea. Speaking of the party, we haven’t even asked if we could go. We got so wrapped up in coming out and the marriage thing that neither of us remembered to bring it up. I guess that’s one of the topics for tonight’s discussion. Do you think you’re attracted to her?”

“I ‘ll have to wait and see her today at lunch when we exchange contact info. She said when she called me last night that she got my number from Katie. From what I remember, she’s tiny and really pretty. Gosh, Sunny, what if I am attracted to her? What do I do?”

“Do what you do with a guy. Let her know you think she’s pretty and just be honest with her, yourself, and your feelings. If you want to hold hands and take the first step at lunchtime, then going to the party will be a lot easier. At least you will have broken the ice with her. I have a feeling that if it’s all lesbian couples, there will be a lot of touching, hugging, cuddling, kissing, and more going on rather quickly.”

“Yeah, you’re probably right. I guess I just have to either shit or get off the pot, right?’

“For lack of a better term, yes.”

“Either way, Sunny, if her and I hit it off and say we start dating, I would not advertise it. Emmy is the same way. She said that the people who know her and are her friends know she’s a lesbian, but she doesn’t openly say she is. If a guy makes a pass at her, she just tells them that they aren’t her type. She said that she knows who she is and doesn’t have to prove it”

“In my opinion, Stace, she wants her cake and eat it too. I am not going to pretend or let people assume something of me if it’s not true. I also know who I am, and so will the people I meet and those whom I’m friends with. Here again, everyone has their way of living. I can understand you not wanting to advertise it because I honestly think you’re bisexual. I think you would like to be able to make love with a guy or a girl.”

“You think so?”

“Yeah, I do. I think that if things start out well, you should go for it and at least make out with her. If you’re comfortable with that, then start hitting the bases. I could see you getting to second or third base barring any real snags early in the evening.”

“Third base? Are you crazy? I would never make the move to eat her pussy! That isn’t gonna happen!”

“Well then, if you want her to eat your pussy, tell her you want more but don’t know what to do. She’ll lead you through it.”

“Sunny, I’ll be perfectly honest with you. I can’t see that ever happening.”

“What? You’ve asked me to eat your pussy three times already and you say you can’t picture it?”

“You know me, girl, I run off at the mouth without really thinking first. As far as being with you, if you kissed me, I mean if you showed me how much you really love me in a kiss, I would know for certain if I would ever want to have sex with you.”

“Stacy, as much as I love you, and I do love you very, very much, that just isn’t going to happen unless Miki is there and is a part of it all.”

“I know. I think this girly date with Emmy will answer a lot of questions for me. I think I’ll get a much clearer understanding of whether or not I want to pursue a lesbian relationship with her, you or anyone else.”

“I think that’s true, then maybe you’ll stop asking me to eat you out.”

“Who knows ... maybe not.”

Sunny just looked at her best friend and smiled as she shook her head. They pulled into the school parking lot and after Sunny had turned the engine off, she sat there for a few moments. Stacy just looked at her and asked, “Are you okay?”

Sunny took a deep breath and exhaled. She smiled, and turned to her friend and replied, “Yeah, just taking a moment to think about what life will be like starting fifteen minutes from now”

With that, she opened the door, got out and retrieved her bookbag from the back seat. Sunny looked at the time on her phone and it was 7:20am. The opening bell was at 7:45 and Miki’s bus arrived at the front entrance at 7:30. Both her and Stacy blended in with other kids walking to the school entrance from the parking lot. When they arrived at the school’s main entrance, it was a little hectic with busses arriving and discharging students and then leaving as another one right behind it did the same. It looked like Ms. Grainger, an eleventh-grade science teacher, was acting bus monitor and making sure the discharging of students went smoothly without any trouble or kids impeding egress by congregating for too long. Sunny wondered if she would probably try and put a stop to any PDA’s or any disruption of the normal routine of things. she guessed she’ll find out soon enough. Those fifteen minutes seemed to drag on and on. She’s looked at her phone three times to see what time it was.

At 7:26, Sunny saw Miki’s bus two back in line. Her heart started to palpitate in her chest, and she could feel her face flush with the adrenaline as her bus pulled up and opened its doors. With Stacy standing next to her holding her hand, she squeezed her friend’s hand as the driver lowered the wheelchair ramp. Sunny started to step forward but saw the first kid coming off was a boy in a wheelchair. They stepped to the side as the boy wheeled past them. Then, she saw her. Miki spotted her fiancé at the door opening and waved with a big smile, then started down the ramp.

Once she cleared the ramp, Miki wheeled out of the way and stopped. Sunny looked at her lovingly and said out loud, “I love you.”

Miki smiled back and answered, “I love you too.”

Kids nearby stopped and looked at who had just said that. Sunny knelt on one knee and leaned in and gave Miki a deep, loving kiss. Kids started whooping and hollering as they continued to kiss. Stacy saw Ms. Grainger walking briskly towards them and she tapped Sunny on the shoulder and said, “Here come’s Ms. Grainger.”

Sunny broke the kiss and stood, tuned around and professed, “I love Miki Harrelson, and I don’t care who knows it!”

Her profession was followed by more whooping and hollering and a few fist pumps. By then, Ms. Grainger was right in front of Sunny. She said, “What the Sam hell do you think you’re doing?”

“We’re coming out of the closet, Ms. Grainger, that’s what.”

“Well, congratulations, Miss Park, but now that we all know you’re gay and have a girlfriend, can you please move along before I have to write you and your girlfriend up for disrupting the discharge of students and their egress into the building. You know that’s a week’s detention.”

“Thank you, Ms. Grainger,” Sunny replied politely with a slight bow, “for your understanding. We’ll get out of your way.”

“Thank you very much. Now git!”

Both girls giggled and answered, “Yes Ma’am!”

Miki spun her wheelchair around and her, Sunny and Stacy headed into the building. Sunny and Stacy walked with Miki to her locker as Sunny held her left hand as they motored down the hallway. People were already starting to stare and talk about “Those were the two swapping spit outside.”

Miki’s special ed teacher was standing about ten feet from Miki’s locker in the classroom doorway and watched them closely. Evidently, holding hands alerted Ms. Riley to keep an eye on them. Sunny rubbed her shoulder and puckered a kiss to Miki and said as she rubbed Miki’s shoulder, “I’ll see you at lunch, okay? You’ll get there first so get us a table in the middle of the cafeteria.”

“Why?” Miki asked, “Whatcha got planned?”

“It’s a surprise. Just do it, okay?”

“Sure, no problem. Who all will be eating with us?”

“You know all of them; they’re all lesbians.”

Miki got a smirky smile on her face and said, “Oh boy, this is gonna be fun, isn’t it?”

Sunny smiled back and replied, “I hope so.”

Sunny quickly called Katie as they walked to their lockers to make sure that her and Natalie ate at their table today. Katie said, “We planned on it. Emmy and Stacy are supposed to hook up today at lunch and we want to be there.”

“Well, Miki and I have something we have to tell you guys also.”

“Cool! What are you guys coming out?”

“See you at lunch Katie, gotta go.”

Click.

At lunch, When Sunny and Stacy walked into the cafeteria, Sure enough, Miki got a table smack in the middle of the cafeteria, having already gotten her tray. Sunny and Stacy had just left the food line when Katie, Natalie and Emmy showed up to get in line. Stacy and Emmy locked eyes on one another, and the sparks were cackling in the air. Katie, Natalie, and Sunny all saw how they both looked at each other all wide-eyed and surprised. As Sunny and Stacy headed to the table, Stacy whispered, “Boy, she’s really pretty!”

Sunny replied, “Yeah, she very pretty ... and tiny.”

“Yeah, she is short, but those green eyes sure are dazzling.”

“The rest of her is pretty darn nice also.”

“Shut up, dyke.”

“Takes one to know one.”

Sunny and Stacy sat, and Sunny pretended to whisper something to Miki, but kissed her on the ear. Miki turned to her girlfriend and blushed. Stacy said, “Watch out for Mr. Peterson. He’s over to your right.”

About then, the three girls arrived, set their trays down and sat. All eyes were on the new couple. Emmy sidled up next to Stacy and looked up at her with a shy, but friendly smile. Stacy swallowed hard and said, “Boy, Emmy, you sure are very pretty.”

“I was thinking the exact same thing of you.”

Both girls blushed, and momentarily looked away. Stacy recovered and put her hand on Emmy’s forearm and said, “I’m glad we could meet and have lunch together. Emmy put her hand on Stacy’s and relied, “Me too! I’m so looking forward to tomorrow night.”

“Me too,” Stacy giggled.

Katie said, “Alright you two lovebirds, exchange info so we can eat.”

Both girls giggled and pulled out their phones and exchanged contact information.

Sunny asked Stacy, ‘Where’s Mr. Peterson? I don’t see him.”

Stacy looked around and said, “Over there, he’s going out to the courtyard.”

“Great! Now’s my chance.”

Sunny leaned over the arm of Miki’s wheelchair, took Miki’s face in her hands, and laid a lip lock on her. As soon as the table next to them saw what was happening, they started yelling and pointing. Soon, it was like a wave. People were standing up, standing on the table benches and then the whooping and hollering started. From across the cafeteria, Mr. Peterson bellowed out, “Miss Park!”

Sunny was startled and broke the kiss and looked up to see Mr. Peterson making a B-line for their table. She stood up, ready to take the consequences. When he arrived, he put his hands on his hips and said, “Did I see you right? Were you kissing this girl right smack in the middle of my cafeteria?”

“Yes, sir you did. I was kissing my fiancé.”

“Your fiancé” Do your parents or hers know that you two are getting married?”

“Yes Sir, we received permission last night.”

“Well, congratulations, Miss Park, but what the hell does that have to do with you eating her face instead of your lunch?”

“Well, Sir, today we are coming out of the closet. We love each other and want to express it.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.