A Better Man - Book 1 - Cover

A Better Man - Book 1

Copyright© 2021 by G Younger

Chapter 67

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 67 - Continuation of A Stupid Boy Series. David is moving on to tackle college. His plan is to continue where he left off in high school. He would win a couple of national championships in football. Maybe win a college world series just for kicks. To appease his parents, he would get his degree... all while knee-deep in coeds. Then he would play both baseball and football professionally as he raked in endorsement deals. Welp. Find out how well that works out for him in the first book of a new series

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Celebrity   Humor   School   Sports   Slow  

David
The last several weeks had seemed to disappear in the blink of an eye. Finals were now two weeks away, and David was happy with how school was going. Alyssa had come through with the computing side of his stats project. They’d both received ‘A’s from their respective professors, and his mom suddenly had access to an ongoing list of potential buyers and sellers for her real estate company. It was a list that Carol’s potential competitors had neither knowledge of nor access to, as far as anyone knew. She and Ashley were strategizing the best way to take advantage of the potentially priceless asset David had created with Alyssa’s help.

Baseball had settled into something disappointing. While USC hadn’t tanked, their youth movement had caught up with them, and the team was hovering just above .500 for the year. The only bright spot was that Andres had caught the attention of the pro scouts, and it looked like he would be drafted.

The team had one last three-game weekend series to play and then would be done. They were headed to Stanford for the weekend. David was looking forward to it because he’d reached out to his friend Tami Glade so they could spend time together.

In football, Ridge Townsend had ended up being the second quarterback taken in the NFL draft, selected by the New York Jets. Of the guys Cassidy had helped, two others were drafted. The other three who’d trained with her had signed free-agent contracts, hoping to land a spot on their teams’ final rosters.

David had made a concerted effort to spend more time with the football team and was quickly making progress at fitting in. He’d come to realize that his failure to join the players’ informal workouts and other team-bonding activities early on had made it easy for Matt to make him a target. Even though he had the pedigree of being the top recruit in his class, he’d been an outsider.

As for his love life, that had been put on hold. Fiona had ultimately taken the movie role that had been offered to her and had already left for Europe where principal photography was getting under way. Milena had decided that hooking up wasn’t something she wanted to do. Surprisingly, though, she had changed her mind about being friends. When their schedules allowed, the two of them would often hang out or grab a bite to eat.

Lexi had taken on a new client, David’s friend Halle James. To free up time to help Halle, Lexi had quit spending weekends with him the last few weeks. Halle had landed a new role and was navigating all the pre-filming details, ranging from costume fittings to dealing with the press, learning lines, and so on.

Halle had just returned to LA after spending the last few months shooting another film in North Carolina. She had a short window in which to get ready, during which Lexi’s help was essential.

David was surprised to find that he missed seeing Lexi on the weekends. It wasn’t just the sex he was missing, but simply spending time with her. It was different from getting together with friends. He realized that he might have feelings for Lexi.

When that revelation came to him, he knew at once that this was not the time to explore that relationship. It was probably best that she wasn’t around for now.

It wasn’t that David couldn’t find sexual relief if he wanted. If all else failed, there were the jock bunnies who hung around the Baseball House. He’d also discovered that baseball wasn’t the only sport that had a loyal following; the football team had its own.

There were also his friends Pam and Tracy, who occasionally wanted to spend time with him. Pam was temporarily off the market because she’d met a guy at school. David considered him temporary because Cassidy had filled him in that the guy was too nice in her book. Cassidy reported that Pam’s boyfriend hadn’t made a move in the six weeks they’d been dating. Pam contended that he was just a gentleman. Cassidy told David that she and Tracy teased Pam that the new boyfriend probably liked guys.

The surprise for David had turned out to be Kat, the Goth Barbie barista. After her family drama had settled down and he’d finished with football practice, they’d reconnected.

He smiled at the thought of her as he ran up to the coffee shop to stop in and get his morning tea.

“She’s in the back,” Doreen said as he entered her shop.

She tossed him a bar towel to wipe the perspiration off his face.

“Ignore any strange sounds you hear from the back,” David said. “They are not the droids you’re looking for.”

“Child, careful, or you’ll turn me into a peeping Jane,” she threatened.

He only smiled. One of the highlights of his morning was the banter he and Doreen shared. When he stuck his head in the back room, David saw Kat was busy grinding coffee beans for the day. She hadn’t heard him come in over the noise of the grinder.

For his role in the James Bond movie, David had learned to ‘fox walk.’ It was a silent way of moving. He began to take slow, deliberate steps towards her. He felt like a predator stalking its prey.

Kat caught his reflection in the stainless-steel grinding machine. Her nostrils flared as David slowly approached. When he got right behind her, he looked over her shoulder and got an eyeful of her tattooed breasts. They would rise and fall with each deep intake of air. The erotic sight made his manhood stiffen.

She breathed in deeply to gather herself as she let the grinder stop. The silence stretched as David hovered right behind her. Kat didn’t turn back to look at David but instead leaned into his broad chest, just enough that she knew exactly where he was.

“What are you up to?”

“I didn’t really have a solid play,” he admitted. “What do you think I’m doing?”

He reached down and let his hands slide up the back of her legs under her skirt.

“Taking off my panties.”

He hooked his fingers into the top of her undergarment and began to pull them down. Mr. Happy tried his best to replicate the monster in Alien and burst out of David’s running shorts.

“You haven’t said no,” he pointed out as he pulled her panties down her thighs.

David slid his arms around Kat and pulled her against him. He reached down and pushed a finger through her folds until it slid inside. She was hot and slick. The situation didn’t feel quite real. He’d come in simply to tell her good morning, and now he had his finger inside her in the back of a coffee shop at seven in the morning. At any moment, Doreen could pop her head through the door and catch them.

With a moan of pleasure, Kat came alive. She turned around in his arms and looked David in the eye. He leaned down and captured her lips as she grasped the front of his shorts and pulled them down to mid-thigh. Kat found his cock and pulled him back to the counter. When her ass bumped into it, she hopped up and spread her legs.

David reached down into his shorts, pulled out his wallet, and grabbed the condom inside. After putting it on, he allowed her to pull his member to her entrance. Doreen might not know it yet, but she now had a customer for life as he sank his length into her employee. Kat wrapped her thighs around his waist, and her arms pulled his head down so she could kiss him.

David towered over her as he began to move his hips. He thrust harder when she bit his bottom lip and growled at him. He wondered who the prey was now. His thrusts got harder, rougher, as they hurried to their release. Then he deliberately slowed and gave her a steady pace that made Kat cry out in frustration.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.