A Better Man - Book 1 - Cover

A Better Man - Book 1

Copyright© 2021 by G Younger

Chapter 65

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 65 - Continuation of A Stupid Boy Series. David is moving on to tackle college. His plan is to continue where he left off in high school. He would win a couple of national championships in football. Maybe win a college world series just for kicks. To appease his parents, he would get his degree... all while knee-deep in coeds. Then he would play both baseball and football professionally as he raked in endorsement deals. Welp. Find out how well that works out for him in the first book of a new series

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Celebrity   Humor   School   Sports   Slow  

David
David didn’t get to Malibu until almost five. After the team meeting, the coaches had spent time with the players, both one-on-one and in groups, talking about the progress that had been made and what they wanted to see improved.

As the day had worn on, he had been taken aside by one, two, or sometimes three guys at a time for a word about what he’d said in the team meeting. David had noticed that the majority who approached him were freshmen or sophomores, and almost all of them were backups.

Toward the end of the coaching sessions, David found himself with Percy. Their defensive line coach was busy talking to four defensive tackles.

“Thanks for having my back,” David said.

“When that smug bastard did a fist pump after John tried to hurt you, I didn’t give a damn anymore. I was surprised I only got a one-game suspension, though. I did lay him out pretty good,” Percy said with a self-satisfied smile.

“You weren’t getting more than that. After UNLV, we play Stanford, and there’s no way they wouldn’t want you on the field.”

“I guess that makes sense,” Percy agreed. “What are you up to with the speeches and stuff?”

“Someone needs to step up and act like a leader. Right now, half the team is mad at Matt and John. If we let that fester, it will only get worse come fall,” David predicted.

“Good luck with that,” Percy said to voice his doubts.

“I hear you. Seriously, though, Matt needs to stop focusing just on himself, or we’re never going to win games. I didn’t come here to lose,” David said.

“The problem is he’s not the only guy just looking out for number one. I went to a high school with a lot of talented players. I would have bet my firstborn that we would have beaten your team easily,” Percy reminisced.

“Think if your teammates hadn’t been focused on the individual,” David responded. “You all went to that school to get into college and play ball. Each of you focused on developing yourself, and from what you’ve said, there was no thought on anyone’s part about creating an integrated team.

“On the other hand, a local news reporter back home created a documentary about our program and how we turned into a powerhouse by building such a team. It’s available online; I can send you the link.

“Anyway, we’ve got the same situation here, and it’s not good for any of us if it continues. A cultural change has to happen, and if I have to be the shining example and be a team player, so be it,” David concluded.

“You can’t honestly tell me that you wouldn’t rather be playing quarterback,” Percy said to call him on it.

David thought for a moment before answering.

“If Matt Long turns out to be the better quarterback, then I can live with that,” David admitted.

“But you don’t think he is better, do you?”

David just raised an eyebrow in response.

They were called into their next meeting. On the way, David sent Percy the link he’d promised.


When David finally got home, he followed the screams to find Pam, Tracy, and Cassidy in the pool with the rug-rats. Pam had grown up in and around water, so when Coby had been only a few weeks old, she’d started to get him into a pool. David had just about had a heart attack when she’d jumped in the deep end with their son in her arms, and they both had gone under.

Pam had explained that children instinctively know to hold their breath under the water but need to be taught how to float on their backs so they can stay on the surface and breathe. She wanted to make sure that Coby and Dave learned early on so that if they accidentally fell into a pool, they would be okay. When the other three kids joined David and his family, Pam had taught them as well.

David did a quick count of noses and confirmed that there hadn’t been any thinning of the herd. His mom hadn’t sent Coby to Alaska as she’d threatened. Duke had obviously been in the pool, too. David’s hound was pacing along the edge, ready to jump in if anyone needed rescuing. David picked up a big towel.

“Come on, Buddy. Let’s get you dry.”

Duke loved getting rubbed with a towel, so he abandoned his guard duties. Once Duke was happy, Allen squawked to get David’s attention. David went to the edge of the pool, pulled him out, and gave him the same treatment Duke had gotten. David then spent a few minutes talking to Allen.

They’d been working on teaching the munchkins to take turns. Having all five of the kids demand your attention at once could be overwhelming. Ashley came out and got her son while David gave Carol her alone time with her daddy.

Once all his kids had been taken care of, Cassidy got out of the pool to dry off. Both Pam and Tracy raised their hands, the same way the rug-rats had.

“We should get the same treatment,” Pam said.

“You two behave. David only gets so much family time. He can come over later,” Cassidy said.

David raised his eyebrows at his little ninja. When did she start making sense?

“You don’t have a date tonight?” Tracy asked.

“No, I can come over,” David agreed.

“Then hurry up and see if Rosy has dinner ready,” Tracy ordered.

Someone was horny.


After the little ones had run down and finished dinner, David spoke with Ashley and his mom about his Statistics project.

“How did you find out about the house in Venice Beach that had gone into receivership and was available to be sold?” David asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.