A Better Man - Book 1 - Cover

A Better Man - Book 1

Copyright© 2021 by G Younger

Chapter 50

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 50 - Continuation of A Stupid Boy Series. David is moving on to tackle college. His plan is to continue where he left off in high school. He would win a couple of national championships in football. Maybe win a college world series just for kicks. To appease his parents, he would get his degree... all while knee-deep in coeds. Then he would play both baseball and football professionally as he raked in endorsement deals. Welp. Find out how well that works out for him in the first book of a new series

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Celebrity   Humor   School   Sports   Slow  

David
David heard Lexi get up and take her shower. He was still in that in-between state of half awake and half asleep as Lexi got dressed and left. A few minutes later, she came back in. He assumed she’d grabbed a coffee.

A trace of a smile touched his lips when he felt the bed move and the comforter and sheet pulled down his body to his knees. When he felt fingers wrap around his member, he opened his eyes.

“Whoa, hold on...” David began as he discovered it wasn’t Lexi but Joey.

Out of the corner of his eye, he spotted Greg leaning against the door frame with his arms crossed.

“Have fun,” Greg said as he stood straight, turned, and closed the door behind him.

David was in the process of overthinking the situation when he felt wet lips wrap around Mr. Happy’s head. His cock decided to stand up and say hello to Joey. Mr. Happy took control of the body because he felt thinking this to death wasn’t what was needed at the moment. Then the big brain reengaged.

“Stop!”

David paused a moment to take a better look at Joey, who was naked except for a thong. Her body was extremely fit, and she had impressive breasts. But, to be honest, that wasn’t what he was interested in. Joey had a world-class ass that he’d admired for several months as she pushed his work-outs.

David had lusted after that perfect derrière, and it never failed to get a rise out of him, to Cassidy’s amusement. He’d imagined what it would look like in more than one spank session. It didn’t take much imagination since she often wore yoga pants or spandex shorts. They would cling to her and not hide a single detail.

In real life, she was merely spectacular. He’d seen some high-quality booty in the flesh, including models Miranda Kesh of Victoria’s Secret fame, legendary supermodel Adrienne Moore, and actress Halle James. They all had natural assets, but each had worked on sculpting her ass to perfection. Joey’s bottom was right up there with theirs.

Unlike the three talents he’d thought of, Joey wasn’t a world-class beauty, though she was hot. She had this girl-next-door look going for her. The other three intimidated most men, whereas Joey looked approachable. Kinda.

David looked her in the eye as her lips stretched around the top third of his member. Her hands were wrapped around his length and slowly rose and fell as she blew him. She used her tongue to tease the underside of the head of his cock, which caused David to make a tortured noise deep in his throat.

“No, seriously. Stop,” David pleaded.

“Was I doing it wrong?”

“I swear, Joey. That feels...”

“It feels what?” she asked with a mischievous look.

“Unreal,” David croaked. “But you have to stop.”

“I followed the rules. Greg and Lexi both gave their okays. I thought...” she said and then looked concerned.

“And both of them know that I would say ‘no,’” David said gently.

“They did tell me that, but I figured if I got you started, you’d be okay with it,” Joey said.

“You have no idea how hard this is for me. I’ve lusted after you since I first saw you. But you made your choice, one I wholeheartedly agree with. Since you’re with Greg...”

Joey stuck her tongue out at him, grabbed her robe, and left. Lexi came in a moment later.

“I was afraid of that, so I stayed just in case. Want me to act like I’m Joey?”

Yep. Best PA ever.

“Okay,” David said excitedly. “Let me set the scene. Joey is only in a thong as she comes in and starts giving me head. I resist, but she’s so skilled that I cave. To sell it, you’ll have to give it your best effort.”

He saw that his comment had the desired effect. Lexi got a gleam in her eyes that told him she was about to rock his world. She began to take her clothes off, and he looked at her rocking body and could see that this fantasy would work.

“Oh! I almost forgot. Joey is used to having sex with my brother. That means it will seem like I’m massive in comparison.”

Lexi snorted out a laugh and raised her eyebrows like she didn’t believe him. Then she took a deep breath to get into character. When she was ready, the look Lexi gave him was a dead ringer for Joey. This girl was on the wrong side of the camera.

Mr. Happy had been swaying in the wind during the exchange. Since he was supposed to be massive, Lexi took him only to the back of her throat. David was quickly thinking he’d overplayed his hand because he really did like it when she deep-throated him.

Faux Joey wrapped her fingers around the base of his cock as she sucked and pumped in unison. He got the impression that this wasn’t her first rodeo when her pace alternated slow and teasing with fast and urgent. David’s breathing grew heavy as his groans of pleasure became almost desperate.

“Joey,” he gasped.

With a last grunt of warning, his hips left the bed, lodging the tip of his dick into the back of Lexi’s mouth as he began to cum. She jerked back after the first blast, and the next jet caught her under the chin. She pointed his weapon away from her as he finished over his stomach. David’s body relaxed as he sank back into the mattress, and a sated sigh rumbled deep within his chest.

Faux Joey got off the bed and went to the bathroom. David heard the sink run and then the sounds of her using his mouthwash. She came back with a washcloth that she used to clean his stomach. When she was done, he reached up, grasped the back of her head, and pulled her down to kiss him.

“That was incredible,” David acknowledged.

“I wanted to say thank you for getting me the job at USC,” faux Joey said.

Realization struck. His devil wondered what he should have asked for. Then the angel on his other shoulder reminded him that good deeds were done only for the pleasure of doing them. The devil laughed when David’s beast woke up and roared. He still thought they should go get Joey and ravish her.

“You could have just said that,” he said to fall into his role.

From Lexi’s look, he could tell that he wasn’t the first to tell Joey that.

“I didn’t feel that would be enough.”

“If that’s the case, you shouldn’t do this in half measures, then,” David said.

Okay, the sexual beast made him say that. Lexi looked down, and he was still hard. She gave him a look that said they wouldn’t be spending the morning skiing.


David must have done something right because faux Joey all but came off the bed as she thrust against his hand. It bore a strong resemblance to a scene in a horror flick where some girl was possessed. He pulled his fingers free and kissed his way down her stomach. He wanted to savor the moment before diving in.

“Your smell is intoxicating,” David said as he let the musky scent of her arousal fill his nose.

At some point, he’d quit thinking of Joey and had begun to ravish Lexi. Her body shivered at his words. Lexi’s sex was puffy, shiny, and slick with excitement after he’d used his fingers to bring her off the first time. Now he wanted to dine on her oh-so-tasty morsel. David ran the flat of his tongue over her sex. He knew her taste but wanted to remember it forever.

Once he was sure she was ready, he used the tip of his tongue to dig between her folds. He added his lips to the play as he sucked right over her nubbin. Lexi’s hand darted to the top of his head, and David felt her nails dig into his scalp, which hurt. He jerked back to get away.

“Don’t stop!” she cried.

’Ah,’ he thought as he understood her desperate need.

Lexi had a frenzied grasp of David’s hair, which she used to guide his mouth back to her sex. She all but shoved his face back between her legs. When she felt his tongue again, her thighs clamped around his ears, and she ground against his tongue.

“I want your fingers again,” Lexi ordered in desperation. “I need something inside me.”

That was sexy as fuck. It was all David could do to not just take control and bury his meat balls-deep at that moment. Instead, he got busy working to give her an unforgettable experience.

“God. Fuck. Christ,” came the rant out of Lexi’s mouth as David renewed his attack on her sex.

Sex with Lexi always tested David’s limits, and today was no different. As he stuffed a second finger inside her hot wetness, her inner walls clamped down tight. He grimaced as he anticipated fitting his dick in there. If he did, would today be the day that she snapped it off?

David curled his fingers and found her G-spot, which he used to help bring her off yet again. He glanced up and saw her almost grimace. Her entire body stiffened in response to his efforts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.