A Better Man - Book 1 - Cover

A Better Man - Book 1

Copyright© 2021 by G Younger

Chapter 18

Young Adult Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Continuation of A Stupid Boy Series. David is moving on to tackle college. His plan is to continue where he left off in high school. He would win a couple of national championships in football. Maybe win a college world series just for kicks. To appease his parents, he would get his degree... all while knee-deep in coeds. Then he would play both baseball and football professionally as he raked in endorsement deals. Welp. Find out how well that works out for him in the first book of a new series

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Celebrity   Humor   School   Sports   Slow  

Tracy
Tracy was exhausted. Last night, at 4:08 am, she’d awoken to the sound of Precious turning their living room into her own version of the Thunderdome. She could just imagine a bunch of drunken Aussies yelling, ’Two cats enter, one cat leaves!’

It hadn’t been the typical kind of catfight you heard out your window where they beat on each other and the winner chased off their rival. This fight had started in their kitchen and continued all over the downstairs.

Tracy was going to USC for sports journalism, intending to report live contests. She knew that all good stories started at the beginning, so as she got into the shower, she thought about how it had all begun.


“I give up,” Pam grumped as she all but dragged Precious through the back door. “I’m not walking this ... this ... cat from hell ever again!”

“But she loves her walks,” Cassidy said as she came to rescue Precious.

That was until Pam pointed to her calf, and it was bleeding.

“Pam’s right. We have to figure something out,” Tracy agreed.

When they’d been in high school, Precious had lived next door to David with her owner, Brit, one of David, Pam, and Cassidy’s classmates. David had given her the moniker ‘the cat from hell.’ That was because when Precious yowled, it sounded like you were about to be eaten by a bobcat. Plus, she scratched just about anyone who got near her.

As Brit was making her plans to head off to college, her parents had let her know that they wouldn’t keep Precious because of the cat’s ‘sunny disposition.’ (Note that the sarcasm meter was set at eleven on that one.) For some reason, Precious had befriended David’s dog, Duke, when he was a puppy. By extension, she’d warmed up to David a little.

Brit, faced with needing to rehome Precious and having limited options, had asked David if he would take her. Being a stupid boy, he’d told Brit that if she could talk his mom into taking Precious, they would take her. Somehow, Brit had worn Carol down, and in a moment of weakness, she’d agreed to take the cat.

That had lasted all of one summer. When Tracy, Pam, and Cassidy were moving into the townhouse, David’s mother had shown up with a housewarming gift. Seeing that it was Precious, Tracy and Pam had emphatically said ‘no.’ Cassidy had turned out to be the weak link.

Carol had reminded Cassidy that David had bought her tigers, which was a whole different story. Carol had also reminded the three of them that they were living in the townhouse rent-free, which caused Cassidy to fold. Looking back, they might have been better off paying rent than allowing Precious to move in.

A few things became painfully apparent once Precious took up residence. If you didn’t stand your ground with her, you became her willing slave. The surprise was that Pam, the most timid member of their group, stood up to Precious. It was Cassidy, the badass ninja, who had taken on the role of the cat’s caretaker.

One of Precious’s little foibles was that she hated men. Tracy had learned that when she’d brought a guy she was interested in over to meet her roommates. When he arrived, Precious disappeared. That was until he went to use the bathroom. The cat cornered him while the guy was relieving himself. The sound of her yowl had startled him, and he’d lost control of his flow and pissed down his leg. That effectively ended that promising relationship.

Another of her quirks was that Precious was used to being let out in the morning. When they were back home in Illinois, she would go to David’s and play with Duke. Each morning, she would go to the back door and cry to be let out. Cassidy had been worried that she might be stolen or hit by a car if they just opened the door for her, hence the leash.

Pam and Tracy argued that no one would be crazy enough to steal her, but the car angle made them accept the need to walk her. That had lasted until this week, when Pam had been clawed once again.

The solution had been to get David’s father to install a kitty door. That had made Precious happy. She would go out in the morning and terrorize the neighbors, then come back inside before the girls left for school in the morning.

This morning’s shit show had Tracy imagining how it had happened. Precious would have awoken in the middle of the night and decided she was bored and in a bad mood. Her solution was to stick her head out the kitty door and lure the biggest, baddest cat in the neighborhood into their home for a throw-down.

Once inside, they’d squared off, and all hell had broken loose. When Big-and-Bad figured out that Precious planned to off him, he’d decided to make a run for it. His only problem was that he’d forgotten how he’d entered the house.

That was when the destruction began, as Big-and-Bad tried to get away by jumping on end tables, countertops, and the like, and anything not nailed down ended up on the floor.

You learned a lot about people in a crisis. Pam’s solution had been to lock herself in her room—as if she were afraid that the cats had somehow grown opposable thumbs to open her door—and to call the police. Cassidy had rushed in to try to break it up, only to be clawed by both cats. Tracy had grabbed a large body towel from the bathroom to try to catch Precious. When she’d made it downstairs, Big-and-Bad had wedged himself under the couch, and Precious was pacing back and forth like a dog does when his ball has rolled under something.

Instead of ’Get the ball, get the ball,’ Precious was all about ’Kill the kitty!’

Tracy had used the body towel like a gladiator’s net and snagged Precious. She’d stuffed Precious, towel and all, into her crate—the one they’d bought in case men were coming over.

That was when the police had shown up with siren blaring and lights flashing, which in turn attracted the neighbors. The cops did call Animal Control because Big-and-Bad was not venturing out from under the couch, and all attempts to dislodge him were met with hissing, teeth, and claws.

The capper was that Big-and-Bad had a collar with a name tag. His name was ‘Admiral Snuggles.’ With a name like that, you would have to either learn to fight or get your ass kicked regularly. He was one happy cat when his owner came and got him. Who, by the way, had no idea how he got out in the first place.

That was why Tracy was dragging today.


“David took his clothes off at the party, so ‘Operation Nerd Boy’ is officially dead,” Cassidy announced.

Neither Tracy nor Pam was surprised that David would take his clothes off in public. The boy had no modesty and had been tricked into taking his shirt off numerous times while in high school.

“Did he do it to get laid?” Pam asked.

“No, he was playing some strange strip beer-pong game. The bad news is that Lexi showed up, and they hooked up,” Cassidy shared.

The girls had speculated whether David had hooked up with her while filming his movies. This seemed to confirm their fears.

“You know how he is. He falls in love at the drop of a hat,” Pam worried.

“I don’t think it’s like that with Lexi. I’ve been working out with him five days a week, and he and Ridge are pretty open about that sort of stuff. He never talked about her. I was more worried about that Goth girl,” Cassidy shared.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.