The Girl at the Bus Stop - Cover

The Girl at the Bus Stop

Copyright© 2021 by alan14

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Alex was walking home one wet, miserable, November evening when he met a girl at a disused bus stop. She was wet, she was filthy and she was, something, she had a certain charisma beneath the mud, filth and bruises. He took Poppy home so she could get warm and cleaned up. That moment Alex's life changed forever, and he has zero regrets...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teen Siren   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Big Breasts  

We dashed to my house, cutting across the park to make the journey a couple of minutes quicker, Poppy opened the gates as we arrived.

They were sitting in the kitchen, Poppy had a pot of coffee ready.

“What’s the matter?” I asked as I sat down opposite the girls.

“Last night’s meal wasn’t about a tour with mum’s quartet like we thought,” Katie started, “well it kind of is, in a way. She’s got a contract as a concert pianist on a cruise ship, she’ll be away almost all year, for the next five years at least. And because dad doesn’t trust her, and I’m with him on this, he’s going with her.”

“So what happens to you and your brother?” I asked.

“Ashley’s school has boarding, so he’s fine, he can stay in the same school, but me, because I’m not as clever as Ashley, so didn’t get a fancy scholarship, I’m at a state school, and we don’t have boarding, so I have to move to a different school.”

“And I don’t want that to happen, because I’ve only just found Katie, so I can’t lose her, not so soon.”

Helen reached out and took Katie’s hand, “what do you want to happen?” she asked.

“Well, I hate to ask, but I’d like to stay with Poppy, she said there’s spare rooms here, I don’t want to intrude, but she’s my best friend, even though we’ve only known each other for a week, we’ve formed such a bond.”

I looked at Helen, “would it cause a scandal with my neighbours if I took in yet another girl.”

“Please Alex...” Poppy cried.

“Ok, in principle I’m more than happy to take you in Katie, you can have your own room, or you can share with Poppy, but we’d need to talk this over with your parents.”

“I can’t see them having a problem, it’ll save them about £40k a year if I don’t have to go to boarding school.”

“Are your parents at home now?”

“Yes, they are.”

“Great, you phone them and ask if it’s OK if we come round for a chat.”

Half an hour later, after Katie had washed away her tears and reapplied her makeup, we were walking across the park towards the station, Katie’s house was two stops away, they lived in a large town house close to East Putney station.

Katie rang the doorbell as Helen, Poppy and I crowded behind her under the porch, it had started raining again.

“Don’t you have a key?” Poppy asked.

“No, I’ve never had a key, dad works from home, so he’s always in.”

“Alex gave me a key the day after I decided to move in with him.”

“I guess Alex trusts you more than my parents trust us.”

What followed was a very difficult hour, as Katie and her mother fought over the best way for her to spend the next few years, it was Helen who won the debate, putting across with crystal clarity the idea that Katie did actually know what she wanted with her life, and that was to stay at the same school, keeping the same friends, rather than trying to finish her GCSEs in a completely new school, trying to make new friends whilst coping with the heartbreak of being separated from her old friends.

“Look, Alex has a huge house,” Poppy added, “there’s room for Alex, me and Katie to have our own rooms, he has a big office with space for all of us to do homework, and he has a gym so we can keep fit, we will even have our own bathrooms, we’re 10 minutes walk from school, and we have the park right across the road, I can’t see how a boarding school would compare.”

“And, it won’t cost you a bean.” I said, hoping this was the news they really wanted.

“Oh no, we can’t put you out like that,” Vicky said, “we should at least pay towards her board.”

“There’s no need, really. The additional costs of feeding Katie would be minimal.”

“I know,” Poppy broke in, “I’m starting a charity to help homeless girls, once I have the details, maybe you could make a small, monthly contribution, I aim to provide sanitary products, like toothpaste, soap, deodorants and hygiene products for girls living rough.”

“That sounds fair,” Katie’s dad, Malcolm, said, “I’m sure we can do that.”

“So I can live with Poppy and finish my GCSEs and A-Levels at school?”

“Yes, you can,” Vicky said, “it wouldn’t be fair to send you away. You don’t have children of your own Alex? You’re ok raising teenage girls?”

“I never married, I nearly did, but it wasn’t meant to be. Helen was a teenager once, so she’s been helping me.”

“Poppy knows she can phone me day and night, and the same will apply to Katie, I only live a little way down the road from Alex, and if all else fails, my girlfriend is a doctor.”

“Ahh...”

“Mum, don’t start, there is nothing wrong here, we’re in the 21st century and we’ve finally acknowledged that it’s ok for girls to be with girls and boys to be with boys, heterosexuals don’t have the monopoly on romance.”

“Yes we’ve discussed this, but maybe there’s some things we’ll never agree on, I’ll keep quiet though.”

Ever the diplomat Helen leapt in to change the subject, “so we can get Katie’s room ready, when do you expect to be, err, leaving.”

“The first cruise is in a month, but we’ll be very busy in preparation, we’ll need to put all our furniture in storage, and put the house on the market...”

“So you’d rather we take Katie as soon as possible,” Helen said.

“Errr, yes, if that’s convenient.”

“Do you mind if we have a short family conversation in the hallway?” Helen asked.

“Not at all.”

With the living room door closed Helen spoke seriously, “how much does Katie know about, your, err, lifestyle?”

“All of it,” Poppy replied, “we had a bit of a heart to heart yesterday.”

“Ok, I have no problem cancelling tonight if you want to take her home now.”

“Oh no, that would be wrong, Katie needs to prepare, and say goodbye to her family, I think she can move her stuff gradually during the week, bring stuff to school each day, Alex can take it home, then she can move in next weekend.”

“Good plan,” I said.

And that’s what we offered Katie, one evening Vicky and Malcolm would come round and check the house, make sure it wasn’t some kind of trap, that she indeed did have her own room, and her own en-suite.

Helen had no work this week, so she offered to help decorate one of the rooms, and she would help Poppy stage her room so Katie’s parents wouldn’t suspect anything.

At the front door, with Helen in the way so her parents wouldn’t see, Katie kissed Poppy, “thank you, and thank you Alex, and Helen, this is such a life saver. We can’t let mum suspect anything though, you heard her, she’s a massive homophobe. Dad’s ok, he actually knows about me, and he knows Ashley is gay, but mum would go mental if she found out.”

“Your secret is safe with us Katie, don’t worry,” Helen said.

“What are you going to do about sleeping arrangements, when I move in?” Katie asked.

“I think Alex’s bed is big enough for us all,” Poppy answered brightly, and I actually suspect she was serious.

“Cool,” Katie replied.


When we got home it was too late for Poppy to cook the vegan pasta dish she’d planned, so we booked a table at a Nepalese restaurant and Helen phoned Nita to let her know where to meet us.

The meal was great, much spicier than I expected, I had Choila, which is a dish of grilled buffalo meat coated in a rich, tasty paste made from green and red chillies, fenugreek and turmeric, served with pounded rice and a spicy lentil and vegetable sauce.

Poppy took one look at the menu and put it down, she asked the waiter to bring her anything he wanted as long as it wasn’t stupidly spicy or fish based.

Nita, who ate here regularly, ordered her usual Sherpa Stew, a hearty soup of veg, leaves, yellow chilli and rice dumplings.

Helen ordered a vegetable Tarkari, served with fragrant rice.

We ordered rice beer to go with the food.

The meal was good, I’d not been here before, so my food was new to me, Poppy was brought two dishes, the first looked like a pizza, the waiter said it was Chatamari and explained it was unleavened bread similar to a chapati but made with rice flour, coated in yaks milk cheese with flaked mutton and peppers, the second dish was a trio of Momo, these are steamed dumplings with a satay dip, the red dumpling was filled with spicy mutton and tamarind, the green one with fermented shredded cabbage and the yellow one was filled with paneer, which is like cottage cheese made with buffalo milk.

Poppy gave the waiter such a sweet look as he described her food, and her eyes lit up as she took a bite of the mutton dumpling, “woo that’s spicy, could I have a glass of milk please, just normal milk.”

During the meal we discussed the road ahead, how Katie would fit into our life, and how we could make Katie feel at home. Poppy brought up Katie’s love of music and her piano lessons.

“Maybe I could buy a piano, anyone know where they sell pianos?” I asked.

“There’s a Yamaha shop on Wardour Street,” Poppy offered, “we broke into their warehouse once because Belle wanted to play a proper grand piano, she was really good. We had an old pub piano in the squat but it was out of tune, it was a real treat for us all to hear her playing a nice piano.”

“You didn’t happen to notice any price lists around the place.”

“Hahaha, no we didn’t, most stuff was boxed up, we were lucky to find one that was open. We went into the shop one day when we were dressed kind of nice, and Belle was shocked to see the piano she played cost something like £75,000.”

“Ok, so we know that one’s out, maybe we can go and look tomorrow.”

“Yes, and I know Katie’s sizes now, so I’ll buy her some push-up bras so she can wear Helen’s clothes, that way we can share a wardrobe.”

“They’re not my clothes anymore,” Helen said.

“I’m never going to stop thinking of them as yours, it was an amazing act of kindness letting me have them, and I don’t ever want to forget that.”

We had Kheer for dessert, a rice pudding flavoured with cardamom and almonds.

Nita insisted on paying the bill, then we walked home, taking a long route through the park to work off some of the hearty meal.

Back home Poppy chose some music while I brought out a 15 year old Glenfarcas and 4 glasses.

After the day we’d had none of us were really in the mood for the mini orgy Poppy had planned, but after a warming double shot of whisky she planted herself firmly next to Helen, and they were soon kissing, which was all the prompting Nita needed to slide onto my lap and bring her lips to mine.

She kissed me passionately whilst writhing on my lap, pressing herself hard against my groin, soon enough she started to unbutton my shirt, running her hands over my back and chest. I helped her out of her sweater, lifting it over her head, she removed her bra showing her small breasts tipped with tiny, hard nipples.

As she continued to writhe in my lap Nita called out to Poppy, who was now between Helen’s thighs enjoying the delights on offer there, “am I allowed to fuck your boyfriend Poppy?”

Poppy lifted her head, “well, I’m fucking your girlfriend, so it only seems fair.”

Which was the news Nita was waiting for, she jumped up and removed her skirt and panties as I pulled down my pants and boxers.

“I’ve not had a man inside me for more than a decade,” Nita whispered as she lay down, “so be gentle.”

As I knelt between Nita’s legs, bringing my tongue to her freshly shaven pussy I caught the sight of Helen inserting Poppy’s purple strapless dildo into her pussy, Poppy was readying her own butt with lube.

Once Nita was ready I pressed my hard cock against her tight pussy, I looked in her eyes, waiting for her to be ready, “it’s ok, I know this will hurt for a while, just do it.”

I pressed hard and slid my head inside, “oh, fuck that’s big,” Nita panted as Poppy straddled her face, “mmm, teenager’s pussy, nice.”

Poppy had managed to get her orgy, I was fucking Nita whilst Poppy kissed me, got head off Nita and fucked in the arse by Helen, and I get to see Helen’s tits bounce magnificently whilst she thrust into Poppy’s ass.

Then the world exploded once Poppy pushed the button on her remote, Helen screamed at the sudden vibrations in her pussy, Poppy screamed at the vibrations and extra hard pounding from Helen, and with one hand Poppy pulled my face into hers, kissing me harder.

It took a lot of concentration and coordination, but we managed it without injury, and Nita even managed to remember to yell at me to pull out in time.

After we’d enjoyed more of the Scotch, Helen took my cock in her mouth and got me hard before she straddled my legs and slid my cock into her hot, tight pussy.

“Oh wow, you were so right Poppy, it is the nicest cock, just right in length and thickness, why didn’t we try this shit when we were teenagers?”

“Mostly because you were an absolute cow when you were a teenager,” I laughed.

“Ahh, there was that, but maybe if you’d fucked me good and proper I might have been nice to you.”

“Perhaps, now why don’t you get on the floor and I can fuck you good and proper now.”

And whilst Poppy and Nita watched from the sofa I fucked Helen in the pussy and in the ass, and she was every bit as good as I’d hoped she’d be, perhaps not as skilled as Poppy, but she threw everything at our lovemaking, all our years of being family, the sudden realisation that we could also be lovers, it was an emotional roller-coaster. My lovely, beautiful sister, lying there under me, her wonderful open face, her eyes, her luscious red lips, her perfect breasts, big, round and bouncy.

Spectacular, mind-blowingly spectacular.

Helen’s not on the pill either, so as I came close to orgasm I pulled out and she brought me off in her mouth, and like Poppy she took every inch, and every drop.

Afterwards we lay on the floor, exhausted. Poppy lay with me, cupping my tired cock as we snuggled and kissed. Helen and Nita cuddled beside us. Wiped out we fell asleep there, with the lights on and music playing. and this debauched scene didn’t upset me when we woke a few hours later as the church bells chimed for the start of the 8am Sunday worship.

Never one to miss an opportunity, Poppy had my cock in her mouth before I was even fully awake, “I think this is how we first met,” Helen laughed sleepily as she watched Poppy blow me.

Nita sat up, rubbing her eyes, “did we sleep on the floor all night?”

“It looks that way,” Helen replied.

“Mmmm, wasn’t the real reason I was coming round last night to examine Poppy, to make sure she’s healed ok.”

“I think I’m fine now, both Alex and Helen have given my arse a thorough pounding the last couple of days with no real side effects.”

“Still I’d like to give you a proper examination, after you’ve had a shower.”

“Ok doc, anyone want to take over here while I clean myself up?”

And that’s an opportunity Helen didn’t want to pass up, she lay along me and slid my cock inside and we made lazy love whilst Poppy and Nita went upstairs.

After last night there was no way I was going to be able to cum this morning, unless Poppy was involved, she could bring a corpse to orgasm, but we had fun for half an hour until Poppy and Nita returned, neither of them looked happy.

“Ok,” Nita said, “I’m going to ask you one more time. I know how hard this is for you both, but please, please can you be careful, because she’s still not healed inside her bum. I’d really like to take her away for x-rays, but she’s refused, so if you could stick to oral for a couple of weeks, and if you can’t do that, be incredibly gentle, and do not do anal, even with toys.”

“I’m so sorry Nita,” Poppy said, almost crying, “this is absolutely my fault, Alex tries so hard to be gentle, then I go and spoil it by making him be rough with me.”

“I know why you do it Poppy,” Helen said calmly, “you found you liked some of the pain, and now you’re in control you’re testing yourself, seeing just how far you can go before the pain is too much.”

“You really are amazing Helen, I only just figured that out myself, how did you work it out?”

“I might have left school before my A-levels, but made up for it later. I have a Psychology degree, I’ve been thinking of setting up as a therapist, maybe we could have a proper chat one day.”

“I’d like that, maybe after Nita has looked at my lady parts next week and told me off again.”

“If I have to tell you off next week it won’t be you that gets the ear-bashing, I’ll start on Alex. He’s getting no more head off me until you’re better, and I’m removing his access privileges to my girlfriend. So there’s your incentive, both of you, we’re off the table until Poppy is better.”

“Ok, I understand, and I guess my willpower needs strengthening, because Poppy may have tempted me, but it’s my fault I didn’t refuse. Anyway, on a different but related note, how have we done with her back.”

“Now there I can give you 10 out of 10 and a gold star, you’ve done great, the bruises are almost gone, and her muscle tone is 100% improved, all the knots and internal bruising appear to have cleared.”

“Does that mean he doesn’t need to massage me anymore, because I like the massages?”

“He doesn’t get off that easy, you still need some work to loosen up your hips, and even then, there’s no reason to stop, pop into Body Shop and buy some French Lavender massage oil, it’s great for helping you relax at night, and if you relax enough you might fall asleep before either of you gets carried away, so a win win as far as your body is concerned this week.”

“Thank you so much Nita, I’m really sorry I’ve caused you extra work by being foolish.”

“Oh my, you’ve not caused me extra work honey, looking inside your fanny and arsehole isn’t any kind of hard work. No, my worry is if you don’t let yourself heal, you’ll never heal. Give it a week with no sex, then a week with gentle sex. After that you can bang away as hard as you like every once in a while.”

“Ok, so a week of oral, then a week of me being on top so Alex doesn’t get too carried away, I think we can live with that,” Poppy said.

“And that second week is pussy only, your bum really isn’t in any kind of shape for sex right now, but it’ll be ok eventually.”

“Ah shit, really! I love anal so much.”

“I know you do, but you need to be patient, I’m sure there’s plenty of stuff you can think of to pass the time.”

“And the second week, you’ll have Katie to play with,” Helen suggested.

“Of course,” Poppy said brightly, “did I tell you Helen, Katie had never had an orgasm before Friday! She’s never masturbated, ever.”

“Really, how is that even possible,” Helen answered, astonished, “I had my fingers up my pussy before the end of primary school, and I shagged my first boy in year nine...”

Poppy sat down and started to cry, Helen jumped up immediately and held her tight, “what’s the matter honey, what have I said to upset you.”

“It’s not you, it’s just me feeling sorry for myself, I wish I was still a virgin sometimes, I wish I hadn’t been watching my mother with her men since before I could walk, I wish I hadn’t been raped and forced to run away. Most of all, I wish I’d known you all before, so I knew what it was like to have a nice family.”

Helen held Poppy until she stopped crying, then she kissed her on the forehead, “we can’t change our pasts, all we can do is learn from them, and if what we learn can help someone, then the hardships we suffered weren’t for nothing. You have ideas to help other people, together we’ll help you bring your ideas to life, and I’m positive you’ll be successful, and many girls will benefit.”

“Thank you Helen,” Poppy said, sincerely, and she reached out for me, she hugged me tight, “and thank you Alex for believing me, and not just walking past and pretending I didn’t exist like everyone else did that afternoon.”

After breakfast Helen and Nita left, but not after Nita once more warned us about being extremely careful.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.