The Girl at the Bus Stop - Cover

The Girl at the Bus Stop

Copyright© 2021 by alan14

Chapter 22

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Alex was walking home one wet, miserable, November evening when he met a girl at a disused bus stop. She was wet, she was filthy and she was, something, she had a certain charisma beneath the mud, filth and bruises. He took Poppy home so she could get warm and cleaned up. That moment Alex's life changed forever, and he has zero regrets...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teen Siren   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Big Breasts  

I awoke again when Jenny brought us coffee. I checked the clock, 7:30, we’d slept through the noise of everyone getting up and ready. Belle had crawled back on top and was cuddling me again.

“You had fun last night,” Jenny said with a smile.

“Oh shit, we so did, she wiped me out,” I replied, running my hands through Belle’s hair as I spoke, she was still fast asleep.

“I know, I couldn’t wake you afterwards, so I threw that blanket over you both and slept in Poppy’s room.”

“What happened to Helen?”

“She went home to Nita.”

“Did you...”

“Did we ever, we had just as much fun as you did.”

I moved slightly to reach for my coffee, Belle made a little noise as she started to wake, so Jenny sat on the side of the bed, watching Belle as she came to.

“She really is so beautiful, she looks like a little puppy lying on you like that.”

Belle’s eyes finally fluttered open, “oh hello,” she said sleepily.

“Good morning sweetheart,” Jenny said, “did you sleep well?”

“Oh wow, I don’t remember the last time I slept so well,” she replied before looking at me, “did you sleep ok, I think I remember you getting up and washing my bits, but that might have been a dream.”

“Haha, it wasn’t a dream, I couldn’t wake you so I could go to the bathroom, so I carried you and left you on the side of the shower while I went to the loo. You dribbled a bit, so I cleaned you up.”

“So, how do you feel?” Jenny asked her.

Belle had a think, “mmm, I’m a bit sore downstairs, but damn, I feel good, and do you know why?”

“Because you lost your virginity to the nicest guy in town?” Jenny laughed.

“Well, there’s that, and Poppy always said she feels amazing after a good fucking. No, I feel good because I made him cum three times, and I love watching a man cum, and then watching Alex’s face as he came inside me as I came at the same time, oh man, that was mind blowing, and then we kind of fell asleep.”

“I watched you, we all did...”

“Did Helen see us?”

“I’m afraid not, she went home before then, but Poppy, Katie and I did, and do you want to know something?”

“What?” Belle asked excitedly.

“Poppy came just watching you, I had my arm around her and I felt a little orgasm run through her body as you came Belle, you looked that good fucking Alex.”

“This is so weird you know, talking to you after I’ve had sex with your boyfriend, and you being so nice about it.”

“I had sex with Alex’s sister last night, that’s how we are here, but only amongst ourselves, we won’t bring anyone else in, and we don’t talk about what we do outside, partly because most people don’t understand polyamory, and partly because it’s very illegal for us to be sleeping with you girls.”

“Oh yeah, I understand that bit, but all this polyamory stuff doesn’t stop me being all weirded out about you being so nice about me sleeping with Alex.”

Jenny leaned forwards and kissed Belle on the lips, “mmm, you still taste of Alex, lovely. I’d love to chat longer, but I’ve got to get to work. Katie’s making pancakes, if you’re quick you might be able to get one before Poppy eats them all.”

With that Jenny gave us both a kiss and headed for the door, “have a nice day together, see you tonight.”

“I want pancakes, but I don’t want to let go of you, I feel so safe right now.”

“How about if you get off me, then we both throw on some clothes and go down for pancakes.”

“Ok, that’s nearly as good.”

Belle pulled on the t-shirt I’d worn last night, while I pulled on yesterday’s jeans and sweater.

“Oh shit, this t-shirt is so big on me it would make a great nightie.”

“Keep it if you like.”

“But, it’s an Armani, they’re really expensive.”

“Yeah, but if you like it, you can have it, I don’t mind.”

Belle took my hand, “you’re so much like my real dad, he was really kind.”

“I’d like to think if Tammy and I had got married, and we’d had children, they’d have been as polite and sweet as you three girls.”

“You wouldn’t have been able to have sex with me if I was your real daughter.”

“That’s true,” I said, “now let’s get downstairs, I’m sure your sisters are dying to ask you about last night.”

And they were.

“I can’t believe you fucked him,” Poppy said as we entered the kitchen, sounding genuinely shocked, “yesterday morning you seemed so terrified.”

“Yeah, but then you told me how nice he was to you and Katie, and he was patient while I was blowing him, he didn’t grab me, or force me to do anything, and I was so fucking horny, I came so hard, I don’t remember the last time that happened, and I wanted to win my bet that I could make him cum three times.”

“Three times! Shit girl, that’s better than I managed,” Poppy said, nothing but pride for Belle in her voice, “so what did you win?”

“Same as you,” Belle replied nonchalantly.

“Oh really, that’s great. What are you going to do with it?”

“Same as you did with yours,” she replied, equally nonchalantly.

Poppy ran around the kitchen island and grabbed Belle, picking her up and spinning her around, “seriously, you’re going to give it to street girls.”

“Of course, what do I need with all that money? I didn’t want to bet Alex money, I’d have been happy with a Mars bar or something. I want to give it to your charity.”

“On that note, I’m going to see my publisher this week about my next book, I’ll bring up your charity Poppy, see where it’s going. Lois will quiz me about your book, have you made any progress with it yet?”

“Actually I have, I’ve made a few notes, just outlines for what I’d write.”

“That’s great, if you could let me have the outlines I can show them to Lois, I’m sure she’ll be happy that we’ve made a start.”

“What are you writing?” Belle asked.

“Alex’s publisher wants me to write about my life on the streets,” Poppy replied.

“Oh, that’s so cool. Can I help? I was always good at writing stories and essays at school, it’ll keep me from getting bored until I can start school again.”

“Of course you can help, then you can get equal billing on the book, Katie, can you finish the pancakes while I find my notes.”

Katie served us the pancakes while Poppy was upstairs, we were tucking into them as she returned with a notebook.

I flipped it open as I ate, she’d written a heading and some notes, leaving a few pages to add further notes before the next heading.

“This is good work,” I said, “I like how you’ve organised this, so you can add more notes to each section.”

“Thanks, I asked my English composition teacher for some ideas, she’s written a book about the Bronte sisters, she noticed how I’m not really computer literate just yet, so she told me to leave about 10 pages for each section, then if I need more space, rip the binding off the book and put it in a loose leaf binder.”

“That’s smart, it’s how I work on the computer, I have a separate file per chapter and then join them all together once the chapters are all finished.”

“So, I’ve got a chapter on why I left home, we can add a chapter on why you left home if you want Belle, it’ll be useful because your homelife was the total opposite to mine, but then it all went horribly wrong, I think it will give a really good contrast and show there’s several ways people end up on the streets.”

“Yeah,” Belle agreed, “that would be good, but I’d want that fucker behind bars before the book comes out,” she looked at me, “I’m really sorry, I’m swearing so much, I’m going to try really hard to be more ladylike from now on, I really am. Poppy used to have such a potty mouth, but she hardly swears now, I need to be more polite around you all.”

Katie dashed over to the recycling and pulled out a clean jam jar.

“Here we go, I’ll cut a hole in the lid and put a label on it, ‘Belle’s swear jar’, you can use it as a money box if you like.”

“Cool, can somebody give me a pound so I can pay for that last one?”

“It’s no good having a swear jar if we have to pay every time you swear.”

“Ahh, yeah. Ok, somebody give me a pound, and I’ll do one of your chores.”

And with that both Katie and Poppy slapped a pound coin on the table.

“Fuck!” Belle laughed, “there, that’s two swears, I’ll have both pound coins, and I’ll do your laundry Katie, and I’ll do your hoovering Poppy.”

With that they gave Belle the money and she collected the plates and loaded the dishwasher, “can somebody show me how to do this again please, I wasn’t really watching properly yesterday.”

After Katie showed Belle where to add the detergent pod and set the dishwasher going, they returned to the table.

“So, my next chapter is about my immediate life on the streets, a couple of days sleeping in the rain, then finding that first squat I kind of showed you on Saturday, more time sleeping outdoors, the underaged prostitution and drugs.

“Then rescue in the shape of Jeremy, who I may rename, I don’t think he’ll be happy if I tell people about him, Max’s squat, and then we re-join Belle.”

“That sounds great,” Belle said, “it might be difficult for me to write about you finding me without me making you sound like a saint, because really, that’s what you are Poppy.”

“I’m not a saint, it’s just there’s so many evil fuckers out there...”

“That’ll cost you a pound,” Belle laughed.

“Shit, oh go on, here’s £2 for your money box. Anyway, like I was saying, there’s so many evil people around, preying on kids on the streets, not just girls, there’s a lot of vulnerable boys out there, and sadly most of the pedos don’t care about gender. So, the evil is so dark, it makes the actions of ordinary decent folks like me and Jeremy seem like the work of a superhero, although Jeremy is kind of like Batman at times.”

Poppy looked at her phone, “oh bollocks, we’d better run.”

“I’ll let you off that one,” Belle laughed as Poppy gave her a quick kiss before she ran for the door with Katie in tow.

“So, what are we doing today?” Belle asked as she put another pot of coffee on.

“Well, I need to get you some money...”

“I’m serious, I don’t want that money, give it to Poppy’s fund.”

“You need some pocket money though; you can’t be relying on Poppy and Katie to buy you stuff all the time.”

“I guess, but look, I’ve got £4 from my swear box already.”

“Ha yes, so you’ll need pocket money to keep paying into your swear box.”

Belle looked a little sad, “I’m serious about this as well, I need to be more ladylike, like Helen, she’s a proper lady.”

I knelt down beside Belle, “you can try to stop swearing if you like, but being a lady, whatever that means, doesn’t mean you have to stop swearing. Helen swears like a frigging trooper, so does Jenny. When I’m writing my kids books I have to be careful, obviously, I’m allowed the odd shit and bastard, even the f-word if it’s appropriate to the scene. My grown up books have a lot of swearing, if used well, in context, swearing can really emphasise the importance of a scene or passage of dialogue. Like last night, when Poppy ran into the room, you said ‘it fucking hurts’, that told Poppy you hurt more than ‘it hurts’ or ‘it really hurts’.”

“Well, it did, but also, it hurt in a good way, does that make sense. It hurt a lot, but not the same way as a punch to the stomach hurts, or a toothache. I still ache down there by the way, is that ok, I meant to ask Katie, but they had to dash off.”

“I’m not the right person to ask, I’ll say that after Poppy was particularly vigorous with me, she had to lay off for a few days, but that was because she was already hurt down there, you know.”

“Oh yes, I can’t believe what those bastards did to her, they deserved everything they got and more. Oh man! I forgot, Poppy was allowed proper sex last night and I took her place, oh no, I feel bad now, will you be able to have sex with her tonight?”

“If Poppy wanted sex last night, she’d have joined in. Maybe she had sex with Katie, she has a toy that lets a girl have sex with another girl...”

“Oh yes! She’s told me about that, didn’t she use it on you?”

“She did,” I replied, regretting mentioning it now.

“What was it like? Was it fun?”

“It was less awkward than I expected.”

“Did it hurt?”

“It was uncomfortable at first, things are meant to come out of that hole, not go in. But Poppy knew what she was doing, and it was ok.”

“Maybe I’ll let her do my bum one day, no offence Alex, but that cock is going nowhere near my bum hole.”

“No offence taken, you only ever do what you want to do.”

“So, anyway, back to today, bank, then are we going to school? I’d like to visit, and see what it’s like, and if they’ll have me.”

“Of course, we’ll do the bank, then school, then we’ll go to the supermarket and see if we can get the ingredients for the chicken dish you spoke about last night, you practice it before cooking it for the full family meal at the weekend.”

“Before we do anything, Poppy said if I have any girlie questions, I should ring Helen.”

“Oh yes, Helen’s helped Poppy a great deal, and Katie.”

“She’s so super cool and glamorous, but so easy to talk to, can you phone her for me please, I just need to ask her a couple of things, about last night, you know.”

“Of course,” I replied as I grabbed the cordless handset off the charger, “she’s number one speed dial, just hold down the one key for a couple of seconds, make your call while I get a shower.”

“It’s ok, it’s nothing private, like I said, I would have asked Katie, but she’s gone to school.”

I poured coffee whilst she dialled, Helen answered almost immediately, “hey Helen, it’s me, Belle, err, hang on a second, how do I put this on speaker Alex.”

I leant over and pushed the speaker key, “just push that again to turn it off if you want to talk privately.”

“Thanks, we’ll be ok. Ahh, sorry about that, err I just want to ask a couple of things about last night.”

“Oh, ok, ask away, Nita’s here, is it ok if she listens?”

“Of course, I’ve not met Nita yet.”

“Listen, the things you want to talk about, would you be more comfortable talking face to face?”

“Probably, it’s nothing private, just girlie questions that Alex couldn’t possibly answer, and the others have gone to school, and I’m a bit confused about things I’m feeling right now.”

We heard an indistinct conversation, as if Helen had her hand over the phone, then she came back, “don’t go anywhere, we’ll be round in half an hour.”

“I don’t want to put you out or anything.”

“It’s no trouble at all, and you’ll get to meet Nita.”

“Ok, great, I guess I’ll go and have a quick shower and get dressed. See you in a bit.”

Belle cut the call and handed me the phone, “I didn’t mean for her to come round here, I feel bad putting her out like this.”

“It’s fine, she only lives down the road, and she likes to see your face as you talk, it’s her training. Maybe we should have zoomed her or something instead.”

“Zoomed her?”

“Ahh yeah, sorry, had a video call from my iPad.”

“Ahh, like facetime, I know that.”

“Yes, facetimed her.”

“Oh well, we’d better get dressed. Now I’ve got nice clothes, it’s going to take me longer to dress than shower...” Belle grumbled as she stalked off upstairs.

I put the phone back on its stand and followed her.

Belle didn’t take nearly as long as Poppy to get ready, and she was downstairs before me, making a fresh pot of coffee dressed in the nice jeans with flower prints and a pink t-shirt with a sleeping cat print, she’d also pulled her hair back and fastened it into a pair of pig tails.

“You look nice,” I said as she handed me a mug, “I like your hair like that.”

“I don’t really, but now that I’ve washed it properly it’s gone all flyaway, I need to get it cut.”

“There’s a hairdresser near the bank, I’m sure we can get you an appointment today or tomorrow morning.”

“Oh, tomorrow is Nikki’s funeral isn’t it. Shit, we didn’t buy any black clothes, I’m going to look really bad.”

“Don’t worry, you’ve got black jeans, we’ll get you a black blouse today no trouble, and a coat, unless Katie’s got one you can borrow.”

“Oh yes, I wore her black coat yesterday, it fit me ok, a bit big but not stupid.”

She took a sip of her coffee then put the mug down, “I never met Poppy’s mum, obviously, what was she like?”

“Well, I only saw her in hospital a few times, and she was in quite a bad way.”

“The few times Poppy spoke about her, she really hated her mum.”

“Not at the end, when she spoke to Nikki, I could tell Poppy loved her, there was no hatred at the end, Poppy realised that Nikki had been treated as badly as she’d been treated, and she also saw that if Jeremy hadn’t intervened, she’d have ended up in just the same position Nikki had.”

“I think when we write our book, we’re all going to learn even more about what Poppy has been through. Surely your publisher will never publish some of the stories she can tell.”

“Oh definitely not, but she needs to write that story or it’ll never come out, it’ll just become a black hole in Poppy’s heart, and yours, you need to tell everything as well. Even if I’m the only person who reads it, please write the whole story.”

“I’ll try, but it’ll be hard for us both, especially Poppy.”

We heard the key in the door and Belle dashed to pour more coffee.

“Good morning,” Helen called out as she hung her coat in the hall cupboard.

“I can’t stay long,” Nita apologised as she came into the kitchen, “I have a couple of patients to see this morning, but I wanted to meet Belle, Poppy told us so much about you.”

Belle handed mugs to Helen as Nita pulled her into a hug, “you’re everything Poppy said and more.”

“Thank you,” Belle replied, blushing a little at the attention, “how are you feeling, we were a little worried.”

“I’m so much better, thank you.”

Helen put her’s and Nita’s mugs on the table and hugged Belle, “are you ok?”

“I’m fine, honest.”

“Fantastic,” Helen replied as she sat down next to Nita, “so, before I left last night I saw a little bit of you in action.”

Belle perked up, “really, what do you see?”

“You were going down on Alex and doing very well indeed.”

“So, mmm, kind of lost for words now,” Belle started, before taking a long drink of her coffee, “so, after that, I got really horny grinding myself on Alex’s cock, so I slid it home and did it all properly.”

“Can I stop you there, just so we’re clear, you were in charge at this point,” Helen said sternly.

“Oh, absolutely, I told Poppy straight away, because she asked more or less the same thing. I, err, well, whatever the opposite of penetrated is, I held his dick and slid back so it went inside, and then I screamed and Poppy came running.”

“You screamed because...”

“Because it fucking hurt,” Belle replied bluntly, “ahh, sorry, I owe myself a pound.”

Helen brushed away the apology, “so it hurt, what happened?”

“Poppy went down on me, and it started to feel better, and then we made love, well it was more than that, I ended up riding him like a porn star, and it was the best thing ever, and then we slept together until morning, me cuddling him like a big teddy bear.”

“So, what do you need to know?” Helen asked softly.

“Should it hurt like that, and should I still be really, really sore down there, and I’m a lesbian, I know I am, so why did I want to fuck Alex so much.”

Helen smiled, “you were a virgin?”

“Yes, I’d had nothing bigger than Poppy’s fingers up there.”

“So, that’s why it hurt, Alex is a lot bigger than Poppy’s fingers. Did you ever do sex education at school?”

Belle shook her head sadly, “I left home before those classes, I know how stuff works, like we could have made a baby last night, but it’s not my time at the moment.”

Nita looked at Helen, “maybe we’d better get you the morning after pill, just in case,” Nita said, “then we’ll get you started on birth control.”

Belle nodded, looking serious.

“So, do you know what your hymen is?” Helen asked.

“That’s my virginity, isn’t it?”

“Not quite, it’s a bit of skin just inside your vagina. In some girls it tears when you do sports, or if they masturbate vigorously, with a hairbrush, or their mum’s vibrators, like I did.”

I must have looked shocked, “what?” Helen said, “mum had vibrators, and I found them. She had needs, and dad was a lot older than she was.”

“It’s ok,” I said, holding my hands up, “just not something I knew or suspected, I’m making no judgement.”

“Good,” Helen said firmly, then she became softer again as she turned back to Belle, “so the pain you felt, was it a sharp, tearing pain, like if you’ve pulled a muscle, or like when you try and force out a really big poo.”

Belle giggled at that, “it wasn’t a sharp pain, just like I was trying to spread my legs too wide I think.”

“Was there any blood?” Helen looked at me as she asked.

“I didn’t see any, but I didn’t put the bathroom light on when I cleaned us up, so I don’t know for sure.”

“No matter, the main thing is, Alex didn’t do anything wrong as far as you’re concerned.”

“Oh no, he really didn’t, he was the perfect gentleman, once it eased, I think Poppy told him he could do stuff, then I came, and everything was right with the world and I started to ride him. My main worry is that I ache this morning, that’s what I want to know is normal, I don’t want to have torn something.”

Nita stood and picked up her bag, she held out her hand for Belle, “come with me pet, I’m a doctor, I’ll take a look.”

Belle looked at me, I smiled, “it’s fine, Nita examined Poppy after I found her, she’s good.”

Nita led Belle upstairs and I poured more coffee for Helen and myself.

Helen took a sip of her hot coffee then smiled, “you’re one lucky bastard Alex, she’s just perfect, and you took her cherry.”

“I know, and as it was happening, as I realised what she was about to do, I tried to stop her, but it all happened too fast, she slid down and basically impaled herself. Poppy came running so quickly I’m sure she must have been waiting outside.”

“What’s she like, she looked like she knew what she was doing.”

“Oh my, I’m not about to say this when any of them are present, but if you had a gun to my head, I’d say Belle was better, she has skills Poppy hasn’t, but Poppy has skills Belle hasn’t. Belle wins on sheer enthusiasm I think.”

Before Helen could answer Belle skipped back into the room, followed by Nita who was smiling as she tossed a pair of disposable gloves in the bin.

“Nothing to worry about, just not used to your bigger than average cock is all, she’ll be better after she’s walked around a bit.”

“Thanks Nita,” Belle said, “I was a little bit worried I’d bitten off more than I could chew.”

“That’s basically what you’d done, but you’ll get better, and with a bit of practice, if you want to practice some more, you’ll get used to it.”

“Fuck yeah, I want to practice some more, but I also don’t want to tread on anyone’s toes, so I’ll maybe let Poppy and Katie use the dildo on me for a little bit.”

Helen laid a hand on Belle’s, “and if you want to use the dildo on someone else, I’m happy to let you practice on me.”

Belle blushed so brightly she walked away from the table for a moment.

“I think she’s excited by that prospect,” Nita said with a smile.

“I’m so sorry,” Belle said from the other side of the room, addressing the fridge rather than Helen, “I’m kind of like the nerdy boy in American Pie who’s just had Nadia proposition him. I can understand why Poppy liked me in the squat. I was quite pretty compared to most of the ladies there, except for Flower, but here in the mainstream world, there are so many prettier girls, why does she still like me?”

“Belle, look over here please,” Nita said quietly, calmly.

She turned slowly to look at us, her flush mostly gone.

“Belle, who do I live with?” Nita asked.

“Helen...”

“So, would you say I’m in a position to judge who is, and isn’t attractive.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.