Monica's Spot - Cover

Monica's Spot

by KnotTied666

Copyright© 2021 by KnotTied666

Erotica Sex Story: A woman gets her itches scratched by her best friend.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Zoophilia   Rough   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   .

Monica drunkenly fumbles with her keys as she attempts to open the door to her apartment. Her Pitbull, Midas, alarmed by the commotion is waiting for her, tail wagging, nodding at his master’s approach. Patting his little paws on the carpet before her. She is overwhelmed with joy.

“Awww, my darling! I’m finally home, lover! I take it you missed me?” She says bending low to properly greet the good boy. Rubbing the sides of his brindle head and scratching behind his ears. “Oof, my sweet man, I’ve missed you too! I bet you want to get out some of that anxiety, don’t cha?”

She rakes her manicured nails over his rippling musculature, his ribs and chest, settling near his rear, with her head against his side, she falters onto her elbows to lay beneath him. Her drunken gaze falls lustily to Midas’s dangling sheath and balls, the pink telltale tip of her lover emerging at her nearness, her warmth. Instinctively she reaches for his swelling member with one hand and cups his balls with another. She gently, playfully tugs at his sheath with her hand in a back and forward motion. The knot is beginning to swell in her grip, pulling in and out of his sheath and the “o” of her hand. “Such a good boy, always looking out for mommy, and such a big boy too. Mhm!”

She falls forward abruptly to catch a drop of clear pre-cum from the pointed tip of his cock, rubbing it against her cheeks and lips, her tongue. Taking in her lover’s musk, the smell of his hot cum sprinkling onto her blouse. She playfully takes Midas into her mouth as he bobs in and out of her lips, clumsily. Her face wet with the salty spritz of his cum. Her mascara running, she begins to gulp and gag on his humping advances, still cupping his nuts as they tighten for business.

A mix of saliva and seven pool over her tongue, and she swallows thirsting, a slut for her K9 through and through. Doing her honest best not to waste a bit. She uses the watered down spunk as lubricant as she reaches between her legs, and pushes aside her skirt and panties to get at her own throbbing, sopping wet cunt.

The room is alive with the smell of their separate sex. Her nostrils flare as she gobbles down his engorged rocket into her throat, gargling the salty spray and sucking it down. The knot has grown too large to swallow. His movements violent, primal, thrusting in between her pink lips. His butt hole puckers with pleasure as he fucks the human whore in her throat. He groans with a satisfied “aroo!”.

She finally relents to come up for air, soaking wet with saliva and cum. Exasperated, her fingers working her pussy in preparation for that hulking tyrant of a cock hanging before her. Veins pumping blood in bright red rivers down the bubble gum pink shaft. She turns to walk before him toward the living room sofa, wiggling her ass and swollen, wet pussy seductively in front of his nose tuned into the smell of her sex. His pleasure.

His tongue laps graciously at her ass and the folds of her pussy. Spreading over her entirety with its wet coarseness. Delighting her and driving her face down into the couch to muffle her moans. He tastes her cunt deeply, tart and sweet, his cock throbbing for her. He jumps up onto her back, his head settling between her shoulders, his tongue lolling out onto her back with a hot strand of saliva.

He grips at her sides and hips with his paws. Scratching her, leaving deep whelps to mark his bitch. His back legs hump forward his cock flopping about her hungry cunt, she exhales and reaches back for her best friend, guides his monster of a cock into her, and the thrill of him finding home, his prodding rocket sliding into her center, filling her, it causes her to shudder. A loud pop as the two wiggle in and down onto his knot with a satisfying spurt of air.

She reaches back to hold his front paws, calling to him in ecstasy as he drives into her with such force. His balls slap at her pussy with a sweet little thud, over and over, his knot stretching her pink little pussy just the way her daddy likes it, yes he does. “Yes! You fucking love fucking mommy don’t you?! Fuck yes! Grind into mommy’s wet little pussy, baby.”

Midas’s balls tighten as his orgasm turns the fucking beast into a fluffball of release. His puppy batter filling her. A hot mess of doggy cummies inside and out. They sit there tied with another in their canine lover’s embrace.

“Now that was the spot, Midas,” she slurs. “Good fucking boy!”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.