Runner's High - Cover

Runner's High

Copyright© 2021 by Lorn Skye

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Two student athletes suddenly find themselves excelling at their given sports. But wait, they aren't the popular sports! What happens when fame and excellence strikes them? Can they survive? Can they survive without one another? A romantic story about high school love.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Petting  

Nikolai Makarov, or Coach Nick as most people knew him, was growing frustrated. He had seen Tricia land this jump sequence many times. She could, and lately she did, look amazingly graceful and agile as she flew across the ice.

But today, for some reason, she looked clumsy, distracted, and far from the athlete he knew and had trained.

He knew from early on that she was one of the most graceful skaters that he had ever seen. She flowed across the ice, even as a child, seemingly at home on the ice like few others he had ever seen.

But to win these days, you also needed to be athletic, to make the jumps and land them. This had always been a challenge for Tricia. The jumps she could make were flawless and she looked like she was just floating when she leapt. But as the jumps required more power and more height, she struggled.

Until a couple of weeks ago.

It was then that he noticed that she was doing triple jumps with ease, one after another. This was new for Tricia, and he had watched with some amazement as she seemed to effortlessly land one triple after another, after another. It didn’t seem to matter if they were axles or toe loops. She just seemed to flow through them, like all of her earlier and less complicated jumps.

He had even seen her land a quad. That was something that he never would have imagined from Tricia. He had other skaters that were strong enough to do the jump, but not graceful enough to land it during a routine.

But today, Tricia didn’t look like herself.

“Ok, enough, stop already!” He yelled and then waited for Tricia to skate over to him.

“I don’t know what’s wrong,” Tricia said, rather exasperated. “It was all going so well yesterday, and I was routinely landing the quad. Today, I can’t seem to do anything!”

Nick knew that all skaters had off days, and Tricia was no different. It was his job to try and figure out what small change could get her back on track.

Then the door to the arena opened and a guy walked in to take a seat in the stands.

“We’re closed!” Nick yelled at this guy.

“It’s alright, Coach Nick,” Tricia said softly. “That’s Thad, he’s here with me.”

Nick looked at Tricia, something in the tone of her voice told him that this was important. And it clearly was!

Tricia face, which had been filled with consternation, was now beaming with joy. Nick immediately knew that this was Tricia’s boyfriend and by the look on her face, whatever had been bothering her before was now gone.

“Go back out there and try it one more time from the beginning. I think that you are trying too hard, so just relax and let it flow. If it isn’t there, then just do a double.”

Tricia nodded and smiled over at Thad. She stretched a bit and then did a couple of laps around the rink before going to the center of the rink. She then hit the remote on her wrist and as the music started, she started her routine.

This time, Nick could tell that whatever had been bothering her, had been solved by the arrival of Thad. She looked like the old Tricia again, gliding across the ice and flying through the air as though she were weightless.

And when it came time for her triple-triple, it went off effortlessly, and then she followed it with a quadruple axle. It was almost as if she hadn’t even been trying before!

They ran the routine three more times, each one as near to flawless as Nick could imagine. Sure he was a perfectionist and could always point out some wobble or imperfect line, but even he knew that there was so little to improve upon that they just needed to get the mental aspect settled.

When Tricia skated over at the end of her time on the ice and began to unlace her skates, Nick sat down beside her.

“I’m not sure what happened between you and that boy, but please work on settling it before we head to Atlanta this weekend. I need your head in the game, and I need you to be focused, not distracted like you were at the beginning of practice.”

Nick patted her on the back and walked back out to the ice where his next students were waiting to start their practice.


Tricia walked out arm in arm with Thad. She was super excited by how well she had skated at the end of practice.

When they got to Thad’s truck she smiled even wider at how proud he was of it.

“So I take it from the smile on your face that you like the truck we picked out for you?” Tricia whispered in his ear just before she kissed him.

“I love it!” Thad replied enthusiastically. “This means that we no longer have to depend on our mother’s for transportation!”

“Do you think you can drive us to the competition this weekend?” Tricia asked as she climbed into the passenger seat.

“I thought your mom would insist on driving us?” Thad started, “But of course, I would be more than happy to drive!”

“That would save my mom a bunch of time and hassle,” Tricia continued. “With my sibs all starting to do their own things, I hate taking mom for a whole day.”

“And, it will give us some time alone.” Tricia added with a seductive purr in her voice. “I think we could use a little alone time right now. Don’t you agree?”

Thad nodded and headed toward some fields that had a few patches of woods where he could park without being seen. Once he had parked, Tricia popped her seatbelt and vaulted across the console to end up on Thad’s lap.

They made out for a while, kissing and hands roaming. Eventually, Tricia sat up and pulled off her top and her sports bra.

Thad latched on to one of her nipples and sucked and licked it until it was hard, and then he turned and repeated this on the other side. Tricia held his head, running her fingers through his hair and moaning appreciatively as he sucked on her nipples.

Tricia then reached down and found the controls for the seat, sliding it all the way back. She squeezed onto the floorboard beneath the steering wheel and reached out to pull Thad’s pants and underwear down.

When his cock popped free, she grabbed it and began to kiss and lick and then suck on it, savoring the feel of it in her mouth and the moans coming from Thad.

In just a few moments, Tricia felt his cock swell and then begin to spurt into her mouth. She eagerly sucked and swallowed it all down. Then, when she was sure he was going to stay hard, she climbed back into his lap, shucking her sweats as she went.

Now totally naked, she swung her legs around and squatted over Thad, lining his cock up and then sinking down onto it.

“Oh God that feels so good!” Tricia moaned as she took all of Thad’s rather large cock inside her.

She experimented with squeezing her vaginal muscles around him and smiled when this made him moan in pleasure. She then began to move up and down, just a little, and squeezing his cock with each timed thrust.

Tricia was so worked up that it only took a few strokes for her orgasm to start and with each stroke it just seemed to get stronger and stronger until she felt Thad erupt within her, and the feeling of him pulsing inside sent her to a place where the world was nothing but love and pleasure.

And then she collapsed on Thad.


Thad dropped Tricia at her house, hoping that she didn’t smell so much like sex that she got into trouble with her mother.

Likewise, he hoped he didn’t catch too much grief from his mother when he walked in his house. But it was a new truck and he didn’t have towels or wipes or anything that he might normally ensure the car was stocked with.

“So did you and Tricia get to christen your new truck?” his mom asked when he walked in the door

“I don’t believe that is any of your business.” Thad replied, trying not to blush.

“So that would be a yes!” His mom exclaimed, laughing as she walked over to give him a hug.

“I also wanted to compliment you on how well you did today at the pep rally press conference. That was a first even for me and I am sure you hated every minute of it. But you did a great job. You handled the sleaze ball reporter well, as well as I would have done it.” “Thanks mom. I still don’t know how you do what you do, but after doing it a few times now, I’m not as nervous. I still hate it, especially pricks like that one, but I am not as nervous.”

Thad’s mom nodded.

“The press have gotten worse and worse about things like that, some of the paparazzi mindset has gotten into what used to be more mainline media. What used to be about reporting news has become about making money, and sensational stories make more money.”

There was a moment of quiet as Thad debated how to ask the next question.

“Mom, thank you so much for the truck, and I hate to sound like I just keep asking for things, but Tricia wanted me to ask if I could drive her to her skating competition. I was already attending, as we agreed, but this way her mom won’t have to take time away from her siblings or drag them along!”

Thad’s mom smiled. “And I am sure the two of you will behave yourselves in the hotel room? You need to remember that she does have a competition!”

“Mom!” Thad replied in an exasperated manner, “We behaved ourselves during my meet. I am sure we can behave for hers!”

Thad’s mom just grinned. “It is so much fun yanking your chain! Of course you can drive her. Her mom and I already agreed to that yesterday when we spoke, and I let her know I was giving you the truck today.”

“Thanks Mom!” he said as he wrapped her in a hug before heading off to bed.


Tricia sat in the passenger seat of Thad’s truck as they drove to the hotel where they were planning on spending the night before her competition in the morning. Much like during Thad’s track meet, she hoped to get some time on the ice this evening as part of the check in process.

As she listened to the rumble of the road beneath the music playing on the radio, she thought back on the past few days with a smile on her face.

Tuesday, Thad had picked her up and driven her to school. It was as romantic as she could imagine, the two of them holding hands as they walked into the building, kissing before they split up to go to their separate class rooms and then grasping each other when they met in the hallways between classes.

Their friends had all teased them about how wrapped up they were in each other. They mimed making googly faces at each other and they made loud kissing sounds. They even joked about how they needed to get a hotel room, to which Tricia had replied that they had already done that and were doing it again this weekend.

Of course this raised a whole slew of jokes and whistles and cat calls. It wasn’t exactly how Tricia wanted to announce that she had lost her virginity, but she was so in love with Thad that she just wanted the whole world to know.

Even know, Tricia held Thad’s hand as he drove toward Atlanta and the rink where the exhibition was being held.

This event wasn’t a true competition, but instead was intended to allow those who didn’t make it to the national competition to show case their talent and enjoy the coattails of those who were competitions in the national event. While enthusiasm for the sport was high just after an Olympic year, the organizers had decided to create this event.

For Tricia, it was a chance to showcase her new talent. While she had been planning to showcase the triple axles she had been working on, now she was going to debut her triple-triple and even potentially a quad.

She was eager to get on with it, and prove that she could perform it in a competition, not just in practice on her home ice. And, she thought, so long as Thad was there, she could do it.


Soon enough they were pulling into the hotel. The rink was a short walk away and once they parked the truck, Thad was planning on leaving it there. While he was a good driver, the traffic in Atlanta was a lot different than the driving in the burbs of Athens.

Once they checked in to the hotel and got their room, Tricia changed into her workout gear and covered them in some sweats and they headed out. Thad grabbed his headphones and planned to read and chill out to some music while Tricia did her thing.

It took Tricia some time to check in at the rink and get her times and assignments, but before long she was on the ice, skating around to get a feel for the place. There were a few other skaters out practicing as well, but the ice was far from crowded.

After stretching and warming up, Tricia took off across the ice and attempted her triple-triple. She pushed off the ice and seemed to float in the air, the spins flowing effortlessly and she landed perfectly. Then she turned and with a couple of steps, leapt again, this time with a quadruple axle.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.