Runner's High - Cover

Runner's High

Copyright© 2021 by Lorn Skye

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Two student athletes suddenly find themselves excelling at their given sports. But wait, they aren't the popular sports! What happens when fame and excellence strikes them? Can they survive? Can they survive without one another? A romantic story about high school love.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Petting  

Thad woke to the soft light of morning and the chirping of the birds on this quiet Monday morning. It seemed in many ways as if weeks had passed since he ran the race that caused all this trouble, but it had only been just over 48 hours.

Thad recalled the evening with fondness as he rolled over and drank in the sight of Tricia sleeping beside him. Thad was amazed by the way women could look so beautiful in the morning, but particularly Tricia. He was amazed at how just a touch of makeup last night had nearly shut down the restaurant, but now, with her face scrubbed and relaxed in deep sleep, she looked truly angelic.


They had come up from the restaurant and found his mom already in her room, door closed and lights off. They had gone into the other bedroom and there Tricia found a spare t-shirt with a note from his mom telling her to sleep well.

Once they had gotten over the shock of both their mothers condoning their sleeping together, Tricia smiled seductively and turned her back to Thad.

“Could you help me with my dress? The zipper is rather tricky,” she asked softly, turning to look at him over her shoulder.

Thad nodded, suddenly not able to speak, and stepped up behind her. With trembling fingers, he slowly lowered the zipper and drank in the smooth, pale skin of her back, noting with some interest her lack of any visible undergarments.

When the zipper was all the way down, she slowly turned, holding the dress in place with her arms, then she reached around her neck, pulling him down for a kiss as she allowed the dress to fall to the floor.

As they kissed, Thad held her and caressed the smooth skin of her back, his hands drifting down with a mind of their own until he realized that he held her wonderful ass with both hands and was pulling her to him until their groins were pressed together.

Gently pushing her backwards, Thad broke the kiss and looked down at her, taking in her form and relishing the first time he got to see her naked.


Tricia blushed lightly, a faint red hue added to her face and chest. Of course, her sexual arousal was also quite high and this added to her flush.

But all that was moot to Thad, who drank on the sight of her. To him, she looked like water to a man dying in the desert; like a feast to someone starving during a famine. She was so beautiful that Thad forgot to breathe.

Tricia smiled and realized that Thad wasn’t thinking very clearly. Of course she wasn’t thinking too clearly either, but she had been thinking about this moment for a long time and she wasn’t going to let it slip away.


Tricia reached out and started unbuttoning Thad’s shirt, pulling it out of his pants and then undoing his pants.

While she was undressing him, Thad had moved his hands to Tricia’s breasts, holding them and massaging them, then tweaking her nipples with his fingertips. It sent shivers through Tricia, especially to her clit and made her wet and flush with desire.

Not wanting to lose control of the moment, Tricia dropped to her knees, pulling Thad’s pants and boxers down as she went, freeing his cock which appeared to be aiming straight for her mouth. She opened her mouth and sucked him in deeply, closing her lips around him just before he hit the back of her throat, and then sucking as hard as she could.

Thad suddenly lost all coherent thought. All he could think about was the warm wet feeling that suddenly engulfed his cock. And when Tricia applied suction and started to bob her head, Thad struggled not to lose control. It was the humming between the moans of desire that did Thad in though.

Tricia had read about the sensations that would be caused when she hummed and she wanted to get that first orgasm out of the way, so that she could enjoy the rest of the evening even more. As she felt his cock swell, and as his hips started to jerk, Tricia grabbed his cock with one hand and sucked hard on the head.

She was soon rewarded by a deep moan and then Thad’s warm cum was filling her mouth. She had listened to other girls talk about giving head and she was apprehensive about the taste. When he came, it wan’t about the taste, it was about how Thad was moaning and groaning and she didn’t want to interrupt his pleasure. Besides, it didn’t have much taste at all, making it well worth the pleasure it seemed to create.

Thad caressed Tricia’s hair with one hand and tried to get his breathing back under control. Tricia slowly released his cock, giving it a few kisses, and then rising to stand beside Thad. Thad pulled her close and kissed her soundly, reveling in the feel of her body pressed against his. He reached down, cupping her wonderful ass in his hands, and pulling her even more tightly against him.

In just a few minutes, he was harder than ever. Tricia was rubbing her slit up and down along his erection and moaning into their kiss as she did. Despite the lack of blood going to his brain, Thad wanted to ensure that this is what Tricia wanted, and he managed, just barely, to break the kiss and gently ease her away so he could look into her eyes.

“Are you sure...” Thad started to ask, but Tricia put her finger over his mouth.

“I’ve never been more sure of anything in my life. I have wanted this for a while and I will have no regrets, no matter what happens. I have never done this with anyone and I have no diseases and I am on the pill.” She said softly, laying her head on his shoulder.

“I’ve never been with anyone either, and my mother insists that I get tested for STD’s every year during my physical.” Thad replied, somewhat embarrassed, but more importantly, he wanted to reassure Tricia that he would never do anything to hurt her.

Tricia responded by kissing him soundly and trying to merge her body with his, literally. She had her arms around his neck and both legs wrapped around him. She was moaning and rubbing her very wet slit against his very hard cock as she did.

Thad wanted to return the favor and ensure that Tricia enjoyed this evening, so he walked over to the bed, carrying her still wrapped around him, and laid her gently back onto the bed. Breaking the kiss and forcing her hands back onto the bed so that he could maneuver, he began to kiss her neck, then her breasts, stopping for a few minutes to kiss and suckle each nipple before kissing slowly down her stomach, to the top of her slit.

With one last glance at her face, which was full of desire and anticipation, he reached out tentatively with his tongue and ran it up and along her slit. When he reached the top of her slit, he found the hard nub that must be her clit, and he sucked on it.

Tricia’s reaction was explosive. Her body tensed as if she was being electrocuted and she cried out as a warm wetness flooded Thad’s face.

Thad had wondered what she might taste like, and while he would rather eat a steak, he would lick her again in a heartbeat to see such a beautiful woman writhe beneath him in the throes of passion. Thad raised his head and watched as Tricia recovered from her orgasm, her chest still heaving and her body flushed from the recent pleasure.

When her breathing was under control, and not wanting to waste another second, Tricia pulled Thad up and over her, kissing him hard on the mouth, savoring the taste of herself mixed with the manly spice of his mouth. She pressed her tongue into his mouth and, wrapping her legs around his thighs, she ground her sex against his hard cock.

Thad, with one last push of will power, managed to roll them over so that Tricia could be in control. She whined into his mouth when he started to maneuver them, but when she realized what he was trying to do, she gladly went along with the plan. But unlike what Thad had thought would happen, Tricia reached down between them, positioned his cock at her entrance and pressed down hard, taking him to his fullest in one swift motion.

While Tricia was technically a virgin, having a hymen wasn’t a problem though there was still a twinge as Thad’s cock found its home in her sex.

Thad was astonished at the sensations that suddenly were coming from his cock. The warmth, the slippery wetness, the tightness, the pulsing around him, they were all working to make him cum as quickly as possible. It took thoughts of running naked and every embarrassing moment from his life to keep from coming immediately.

Tricia was under no such compulsion and the feeling of something so hard and warm pulsing so deep inside her was more than she could handle and she starting to quiver with a powerful orgasm almost immediately. All she could do was hold on to Thad with all her strength and let him thrust gently in and out of her from below in that automatic, instinctive pattern that men and women have been doing forever.

“Yes, please Thad, come with me,” Tricia whispered in his ear as she held on.

Hearing that, Thad thrust one more time, rather forcefully, and started to come inside her. If he thought that his last orgasm was the best he had ever had, it was because he hadn’t had this orgasm yet. The sensations and the pleasure threatened to overwhelm him. In fact, his vision dimmed and time seemed to come to a stop, making the pulsing of his cock inside Tricia seem to take forever, each pulse a mixture of agony and pleasure as it made its way up his cock and into her warm, wet and pulsatile vagina.

The sensation was shared by Tricia, whose orgasm seemed to have been triggered by Thad’s, and seemed to go on forever. It was so strong and so powerful that she began to lose her grip on consciousness and soon passed out from the pleasure overload.

For the next few minutes, Thad savored the feelings of Tricia lying on top of him, of being buried within her and feeling the warmth of her sex surrounding him. Occasionally Thad could feel a pulsation of her sex around his cock, and Tricia would moan and grind her pelvis against him. He began to run his hands up and down her back, lightly, just with his fingertips, and then occasionally grabbing her hips and her wonderful ass and pressing her down against him.

Soon, Tricia began to move of her own volition, circling her hips and squeezing Thad with her internal muscles. And moments later they were moving with the rhythm of the ages. It was Thad’s third erection of the night, and he wasn’t sure if he could perform, but his cock was rock hard again and Tricia was moaning and rocking against him.

Tricia pushed up so she could get better leverage to move against him, putting her breasts on display, her nipples were hard and swollen and right at mouth level for Thad. Instinctively, he leaned forward and captured her left nipple with his lips and began to lightly suckle.

The stimulation was too much for Tricia, whose orgasm had never really ended. It reignited and soon she was consumed by the pleasure sweeping through her. As it continued to build, she lost the ability to move in a coordinated way and started to fall off Thad.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.