Building a House - Cover

Building a House

Copyright© 2021 by Maxicue

Chapter 18

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Joe gets invited to join an ultra secret project of randy geniuses planning to launch into space for multi-generational travel.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Space   Sharing   Prostitution  

Two months of intense training, me especially since I did double duty of being captain/XO or simply observer, the main roles traded daily, and resident counselor, scheduled at times and sometimes when someone just needed me to discuss things, to calm themselves when their psychological troubles would kick in, we finally got a much longer vacation. The old man essentially gave us a month to say goodbye to the world we would be leaving permanently.

For most, in fact everyone not first or second generation brain trust and Emily and I, disguises would be required and fake identities for passports and charge cards. Jock insisted the ones requiring disguises needed to keep separate from each other except remaining with their mates if they chose to be.

Not all the couples made that choice. Not many, but a few decided to be separate at least for some of the time, a chance for a bit of independence, of not being with the same person every night, before things became more permanent.

Of course what would essentially be divorce in space couldn’t help being inevitable, but it would also be problematic. Houses had been built for two and by two. Who would end up with it, and where would the other end up? Swapping might be the best solution, or a couple becoming a trio, and since sleeping around hadn’t just become common but actually encouraged, the one who might end up alone in their house would more than likely not be starved for company. Worse come to worse, several basically furnished generic houses would be included on the flight, the walls not adjustable but decorations would be available from the more arts and crafts types.

Because of the need, I’d become a couples counselor as much as I dealt with individuals. Though sex was discussed, it became actual in only one case, just as one of its participants had become the only client in which it had been included as well, and in both cases with remarkable success. I’m talking of course about Marie and Heinrich.

A series of hour long sessions with just Marie in which I dominated her, unlike in the tub when she needed to take charge to begin to recover from the gang rape, began in my bed. Emily gave us privacy, playing with Freddy and Yoshie, though when she came to bed later, Marie remained. Marie wanted to watch us make love and we happily obliged her. Afterwards a horny Marie accepted Emily’s tongue in her cunt, sucking me to hardness at the same time, and I ended up fucking her relentlessly doggy style, somewhat submissive and she came several times before I delivered the last of my sperm inside her. I thought about demanding she suck Emily, but decided against it perhaps to keep it between us, though, Emily knowing the French beauty’s predilections, ended up restraining her at her wrists. It had been what I had done earlier, in the missionary position while fucking her pretty much however fast and hard as I wanted. Before that, at the beginning of the session, I had held her hair and fucked her face until I came. She insisted albeit silently and gently, pulling on my belt to get me to open things up to bare my cock and then bringing my hand to her hair. After, mouth still with cum lingering, she talked about suffering encounters from the past, though not the most traumatic recent one. That would come later so to speak. And so it went, sex and recollections at the aftermath.

Before the second sessions I received a surprising text informing me of a room specially reserved for Marie and me. When I went there, coding my voice which it accepted, I discovered a room designed for S and M: a double sized bed with restraints at each corner; an armoire full of toys including a variety of dildos and strap on harnesses, butt plugs, a couple whips and crops and so forth. A closet held various kinky outfits from S and M leather to role playing, the latter reminding me of Marty and in fact I invited her there a few times, sometimes with Emily.

Marty and I had played once before we started using what we decided to call the playroom, the role playing decidedly more for her pleasure than mine. She told me her fantasy post sex in Denver and I agreed albeit reluctantly because my role would ostensibly be a gay student. A sort of mutual seduction in which I hoped to gain an A in her class and she’d get to fuck a student to whom she had become infatuated. What made it uncomfortable, literally, was the column of fake dick pushing out the pants in her eccentric professor which she let loose, just pulling her pants down, greased up, greasing up my anus as well, and fucked me.

Leaning against my back after a few too many thrusts made me supposedly feel her tits, resulting in me exclaiming, as much as I could exclaim in my situation, “I knew you were a fucking chick,” and moving away from the cock, tossing her on the bed, yelling, “Take that fucking thing off,” and tearing off her clothes while thrusting my not so hard penis into her mouth. And once she made me erect, I basically fucked her as hard as I could like I was raping her. Stopping and pulling out, I oiled my cock and her anus and fucked her there as well, with restraint at first, but pretty hard at the end. Her objections only arrived with the anal penetration as if she hoped I’d end up bisexual. We’d decided on a safe word, and “stop,” or “no,” weren’t it.

When it ended with a last powerful cum from her, and the role must have bothered me enough for me to not join her, I pulled out and grabbed some more KY and jacked off onto her torso, taking long enough for her to pull on her nipples and rub her clit and had another orgasm.

“Thanks,” she murmured when the last of my ejaculate oozed out with me still kneeling between her wide open thighs. “Not your cup of tea?”

“No,” I admitted. “No other candidates?”

“An android I programmed,” she told me. “He’s cute, but it’s definitely not the same.”

“I’m glad you enjoyed it,” I smiled. “But...”

“I understand,” she smiled back.

I swear Marie nearly came seeing the setup. “Wow,” she murmured before facing me, pleading, “Master?”

“Strip and on the bed on your back!” I commanded.

“Yes Master!”

It took little time for her to do so. While placing her in restraints I teased her with my tongue along her inner thighs and circling her nipples. When I stripped and knelt in front of her so that my tongue would be available to fuck her mouth, she murmured, “Joe, I’d like to talk about it.”

“The gang rape?”

“Yes. But only if you fill every orifice.”

I thought about it and nodded. “Let me call Emily.”

“Okay.”

I called and while waiting I lubricated the smaller butt plug and her anus and pushed it in. Her grunt didn’t sound like objection. Emily knocked and I let her in. “Could you pick out a dildo about my size and put on a harness?” I asked.

“Of course,” she smiled, stripping naked.

I returned to my place straddling Marie’s chest, my ass resting on her soft breasts, my curving dick, not quite hard, hovering near her mouth. Her eyes were wide and her forehead tense. “Marie? Are you sure?”

“Please,” she murmured, so I took hold of her dark hair and brought my cock to her lips and in where I thrust shallowly, never threatening her throat. When Emily added the cock fucking Marie and I had her move the butt plug as well in a semblance of stroking, Marie’s eyes actually became wider and the tension didn’t disappear. But as much as she could with me pulling her head onto my cock, she gazed at me, and I angled things higher to sustain the gaze, and the way Emily started getting into it, thrusting harder and faster, the thrusts actually moved Marie and Marie managed to move back despite the restraints so that her mouth moved on my cock without much effort of my own. I heard the unmistakable moans and then the growl of Emily reaching orgasm, the last desperate thrusts getting her there sending Marie suddenly over. Her head bent back from the pleasure broke contact, so I decided to masturbate until I came, making sure the spurts landed around her mouth and chin and eventually her neck and at the end of my eruptions a smile appeared on Marie’s lips.

“Thank you Joe, Emily,” she murmured. “Emily, could you give us privacy?”

“Of course,” Emily replied, pulling out the dildo.

“Hand me a couple tissues, sweetheart?” I asked.

“And leave the butt plug in?” Marie asked shyly.

By the time I wiped the spend from Marie’s face, Emily had left, leaving the strap-on on the bed so as to hurry.

I moved lower on the bed, lying between Marie’s spread, constrained legs, my penis resting against her mons. She began to move her pussy against it. “Kiss me Joe?” she murmured.

The kissing became gradually more and more intense, tongues adding to the intensity. Our rubbing caused the hoped for affect for her of getting me hard again, and exciting her as well, and my hands moved to her breasts, manipulating her nipples. I edged my cock lower, finding entrance into her cunt, and slid slowly inside until we grinded together before pulling out just as slowly and back in. The kiss changed to her basically sucking my tongue like a mini dick with me thrusting at the same slow pace in and out of her mouth. That ended when her head tilted back gasping a string of French curses, our groins mashing together ever faster and my freed mouth attacked each nipple, sucking and nipping and found my own crescendo with hers, the last thrusts tighter in and faster and into a spasming cunt before I released liquid pleasure, pressing deep and undulating.

We smiled at each other while recovering, her blushing cheeks making her even more beautiful. Her face shifted, edging towards a pout and she sighed. “I thought maybe ... but I feel too good.”

I nodded and kissed her lightly. “Whenever you’re ready.”

“Next time,” she decided with all seriousness.

Next time I secured her to the bed face down, the way she had laid on it, and after inserting a larger butt plug inside her I fucked her mouth with my hand in her hair until I came and then stayed there having her suck me back to hardness. Once accomplished, I knelt behind her, adding the lubricant to my cock and inside her pussy even though she had moisture there, just not quite enough and basically fucked her hard, manipulating the butt plug with one hand while forcibly spanking her with the other, switching hands to redden both butt cheeks, ending the fuck with me still hard after she achieved a powerful orgasm that nearly sent her into oblivion, la petite mort.

I released her restraints and slipped beneath her. She settled along the side of my body, still atop me but basically straddling my hip, her head resting on my shoulder. There she described the gang rape in detail, an occasional sob interrupting the flow, and her tears wetted my upper chest. Somehow I managed to restrain my anger.

“Heinrich should have prevented it instead of facilitating it,” she murmured when it ended. “But he never participated and his regret overwhelms him.”

“As it should,” I said.

“Yes,” she agreed. “The problem is we need each other and we need to be lovers again.”

“How can we make that happen?” I asked.

“Next time I want him to be here like Emily was, except to use as my butt plug. Do you think you could fuck my mouth and my pussy?”

“Using a dildo?”

“The same one I think. It was the right size.”

“About my size.”

“Yes. Heinrich’s is similar if not so long.”

“I think I can manage it.”

“Good. Then sometime later, maybe the next night, you could come sleep with us in my bed with you and Heinrich using me as you will.”

“How about if we find out you’re comfortable with him I let you just be together?”

“But if not, you can stay and maybe we try it again another night?”

“Of course.”

“Whatever happens, I’d like it if you join us sometimes.”

“I’ll never mind being with you,” I confessed.

“Me either,” she chuckled.

“But what about Heinrich?”

“I’ll make sure he’s okay with it,” she smirked, showing it to me. More seriously she asked, “Could you maybe have some sessions with him? A lot more conventional, of course.”

I chuckled. “Sure, but you know it’s up to him.”

“He asked about it, and I told him I wasn’t the one to ask. I think I am the only patient you fuck.”

“Uhm yeah,” I said.

“So he actually asked Martine about you.”

“Sounds like he’s interested.”

“Heinrich has his demons just like me. We have always been honest, but some things neither of us has shared.”

“And us sharing you?”

“That has never been an issue, except...”

“Yeah.”

The first time with a threesome with Heinrich ended up therapeutic for him with him crying at the end when Marie and I essentially made love. And the second, in their bed, with us two men abusing Marie the way she wanted, and my cock became the anal part of double penetration became the last step for them to be back together, with me leaving instead of sleeping with them.

My sessions with Heinrich ended up being pretty successful as well, with the German reliving a horrific childhood with abusive parents, not sexually, they were too cold for that, and though his father could be a little too aggressive with his punishments not really physical, but most definitely emotional, absent of any warmth or love but full of condescension and harsh deprecation.

I was never invited into their bed, at least during those months of training. They needed time for themselves.

Many nights, in fact most nights, Emily and I had company, Tex and Amira more than others. I shared my concern with Emily about what Amira had told me, preferring me over Tex, and in fact being in love with me. She laughed, explaining it by saying, “They all end up loving you, Joe. You don’t think Amy wouldn’t prefer being with you more than Greg? She’s just too playful to admit it unlike Amira. And I’m sure Marty, though we get along, would prefer it I wasn’t with you. I’d say Fred was the exception being mostly lesbian, but with mostly being the key word, I’d say if she ever had a choice of other men, she’d invariably choose you to fuck her senseless.”

But she did take it to heart, for Tex mostly, and certainly without concern that I might be swayed by Amira’s love along with her absolute attractiveness, so that any hints of Amira having me to herself or at least absent of Tex, like when she wanted to join me when I spent a night with Marty (nights Emily shared with Fred and Yoshie) Emily managed to assist me in nipping it in the bud.

In a way I felt relief when Emily and I headed off to our month of vacation together, getting away from the little dramas and just being with her, although I would miss my friends and lovers and we weren’t actually alone. The nerd twins John and Jim joined us heading to San Francisco to hopefully meet up with another set of twins in Palo Alto and get the nerds laid.

After picking up a roomy rental car at the San Francisco airport I drove it to a chain hotel near the Stanford campus. Both Emily and I had gotten our identity back since we had no need to hide it, along with our credit cards and my passport. With the Old Man’s connection with the government he had secured a passport for Emily as well. We actually used our fake identity to leave Denver so as to keep our over two month stay there secret and would be using it to return, me being dead supposedly of course would make it necessary.

We had our smart phones returned as well along with our laptops, Emily using hers to continue writing. When I called Lana, since it was with my old phone and I’d checked up on her from time to time, she answered with a joyful, “Joe!”

“Hi Lana,” I chuckled.

“Where have you been? I haven’t heard from you for months!”

“Adventuring with Emily,” I told her. I’d talked to her not long before Emily and I disappeared so she knew the oceanic change in my life with Emily entering it intimately. “Our adventures have brought us here.”

“You’re in the Bay area?”

“Stanford actually, hoping we might have a nice dinner with you and your sister.”

“That would be great!”

“You can bring dates if you want,” I tested.

“No one to bring,” she replied. “Too busy.”

“Your sister?”

Lana laughed. “Lena’s been a bit of slut since she got out of the yoke of gymnastics. She’s not been steady with anyone since her last asshole tried hitting on me for his sisters fantasy I guess. But I can ask.”

“Actually I was being polite, or more truthfully wanted to know if you were available I guess.”

“Oh? Why’s that? I thought you had Emily and...”

“Nothing like that,” I chuckled. “I have some friends with me.”

“Like a blind date?”

“Exactly like that.”

“What the heck. I imagine they’d be a lot better match than my mom springs on me.”

“To tell you the truth they’re pretty clueless as far as socializing.”

“Fellow nerds?”

“Pretty much.”

“Nothing I haven’t dealt with before.”

“I figured.”

“Getting guys out of their heads and into their bodies,” she laughed.

“Any suggestions where you guys can meet?” I asked.

“I have an idea. Are they old enough to drink?”

“Yes,” I said, remembering them in the strip joint. Emily hadn’t been carded, but I think her beauty sort of kept that from happening. “Do they card?”

“Because they’re adjacent to a college they have to.”

“Emily’s underage.”

“Oh.”

“Why don’t I come along long enough to introduce you and let you get to know each other without me. I’d actually like to spend some time with Emily.”

“I’d like to hang out with you at some point,” she practically pleaded. “And I want to meet Emily.”

“We plan to be here for a couple weeks. You have a long weekend next weekend.”

“Thanksgiving.”

“Any plans?”

“We’ll see our folks during winter break.”

“Then how about joining us for a west coast adventure?”

“That sounds ... perfect.”

“As far as the blind date, I know it’s last minute, but...”

“Tonight’s best for what I have in mind. Since you’re not coming, how about I pick them up at your hotel let’s say in a couple hours.”

“Eight? Sure.”

“I need to call Lena. I doubt it will be a problem, but I’ll let you know if it is. Otherwise just meet me at the front of the hotel.”

“Sounds like a plan.”

“Just have them dress casual.”

“Okay.”

The twin young women arrived on time, Lana driving a Mini Cooper. She got out and we hugged. She was laughing when she saw the twins. I introduced them. Arbitrarily John sat up front with Lana and Jim in back with Lena. For legroom too because the nerd men were nearly as tall as me. Of course that made them quite a bit taller than the ladies, but, as the cliché goes, everyone’s the same size lying down. I hoped they’d find out the truth of that.

Which they did to Emily’s and my amusement since their room was adjoining to ours with a connecting door. As planned my lover and I made love for most of the evening, even adding some background porno, pay per view, and were between bouts when the two couples arrived. Emily silenced the moans emanating from the video when she heard the boisterous voices and at least one giggle outside our room continuing when the door had been unlocked.

Their drunkenness bothered me until I heard Lana’s voice over the others pronounce, “I need to catch up with you which means calling down for some champagne and maybe some brandy. Joe through there?”

Someone must have nodded because a knock sounded on the door between rooms. “I’ll get it,” Emily giggled, rolling off the bed in her naked glory and opening it. She did hide her body behind the door, but Lana saw it when she had her step in and close it.

“You’re gorgeous,” said Lana.

“You’re as lovely as Joe said,” Emily replied.

“You mean cute,” Lana pouted, but winked at me.

“That too,” Emily chuckled.

“As you heard I need to catch up,” Lana explained. “You want to join us or maybe have me order you something?”

“It went well?” I asked.

“My sister and Jim were making out in the back seat all the way here. John and I haven’t kissed yet but I plan too once I get a little sloshed. They’re cute Joe.”

“Good. And by the way I made sure they have protection.”

“Such a boyscout,” she laughed. “So?”

“I could use some replenishment,” Emily giggled.

“I’ll order down after you so as not to confuse the poor souls and so they can bring it up at the same time,” I decided. “But you guys have your fun.”

Lana noticed the porno on the screen. “They have hardcore?”

“Yep!” Emily giggled.

“Maybe I’ll help inspire John,” Lana also giggled.

“Have fun,” I said to Lana heading through the door.

“You too.”

“We have and will,” Emily grinned.

Emily agreed on a shellfish sampler and a bottle of prosecco. “You can have all the oysters,” Emily giggled.

I couldn’t determine how much sex happened next door because the moans I heard bleeding through the walls had to be coming from their own hardcore video background, which became basically unheard once we turned up the volume on ours, having chosen a new one.

It didn’t matter what we chose because it was more background, like music but more pointed or echoing of the goings on in reality, though a glance or two happened, and between bouts of what turned out to be a marathon night of sex, more attention inspiring me to rise quicker. Emily certainly didn’t need it, but it amused her.

We learned the full story during breakfast, or more brunch as late as it was when we finally awoke. In order for six to share a table, I requested a portable one brought up, a couple attendants arriving to set things up and place our meals which included a carafe of coffee, and orange juice and champagne for us to make mimosas.

“It was perfect,” the newly gregarious John reported. “The club had simple but good food, and the band played acoustic instruments, blues mostly so we could hear each other.”

“That was the intention,” Lana grinned.

“And after we even got these big lugs to dance with us,” Lena added.

“Again the intention,” Lana repeated.

“Drinks definitely loosened us up,” Jim told us. “I was hardly reluctant at all and ended up having great fun.”

“And then the slow dances,” said John.

“Yeah,” the other three agreed.

“And when you came here?” Emily asked. “I mean brothers and sisters in the same room.”

“We turned off the lights,” Lena smirked.

“The dirty movies helped distract,” Jim added.

“Helped in other ways too,” Lana giggled.

“I hope not inspiration,” I asked.

“You mean lessons?” Lana giggled. “Jim and John seemed to know their way around a woman’s body.” Sexbot training I figured.

“Both of them?” I asked.

“Uhm...,” Lana started, both her and Lena blushing.

“We sort of traded,” Lena explained.

“The thing about being identical are the differences,” John clarified.

“And?” Emily inquired.

“We found the differences interesting,” John replied.

“And enjoyable,” Jim added.

“Yes!” the female twins agreed making us all laugh.

“And?” Emily continued her inquiry.

“Separate beds,” said Lana.

“Trading off,” Lena added.

“We like you both,” Lana told them.

“We do too,” said Jim.

“Even if you two are a lot more different than we are,” John added.

“But you are different,” Lena countered.

“You’re the more confident one, John,” Lana relayed.

“And you’re more sensitive and empathic,” Lena told Jim.

“Both things are good for a lover,” Lana made clear. “Strength and softness.”

“And it’s a more a matter of degrees,” Lena continued. “Neither being overconfident nor overly shy are attractive. Neither of you have those problems of excess.”

“When our date began, I was nervous,” Jim admitted. “Neither of us have had much confidence with women, and with you two being so adorable and at the same time guileless and obviously intelligent...”

“Neither of us felt worthy,” John completed.

“That’s the problem with awkward nerds stuck in their heads,” Lana explained. “The physical part or the social part I should say since you certainly don’t lack in attractiveness, but socially you lack the skills to socialize, especially when it comes to the primitive if nuanced mating dance. Fortunately Joe chose wisely for your blind dates and not just because we’re also twins. Because my milieu happens to be amongst head stuck nerds, I have learned and practiced the art of conversation lubricated by alcohol which breaks down the barriers of awkwardness and shyness until all becomes smooth and effortless to the point you wonder whatever it was that had held you back. And when it ends up between the sheets, which for me actually hasn’t been all that often unlike my sister...”

“Fuck you Lana,” Lena interrupted but with a chuckle.

“If it reaches that point,” Lana continued, “and the nerd proves not just capable but generous in his lovemaking, I predict a complete transformation into a confident man in terms of the pursuit of the opposite sex. And you’re welcome,” she laughed. “Just don’t be dickheads about it, okay?”

“Forgive me, but would dickheads actually care about the pleasure of his partner?” Jim asked. “Because John and I are fully aware how much easier for a man to get off, and neither of us feel like lovemaking would be complete without at least one orgasm from the woman and hopefully more.”

“He has a point Lana,” Lena said. “Can we keep them?”

“We can stay here for a while,” said John. “maybe get to know you better including perhaps visiting your classes Lana and looking at your research. Both Jim and I are exceptional mathematicians.”

“Nerd confidence,” Lana laughed.

“But not indefinitely?” Lena asked.

“Unfortunately not,” said Jim. “We have a project the four of us are working on which we can’t discuss.”

“How long?” Lena asked.

“About a month.”

“Sister?”

“It’ll do,” Lena grinned. “Where would you stay?”

“Probably here,” John admitted. “We can afford it.”

“Let me look into it,” Lana offered. “There’s probably something for visiting professors I could finagle for a month.”

“With two queen sized beds?” Lena countered.

“True,” Lana laughed. “And we could feed you at our places so you’re not always eating room service food.”

“There’s hotel rooms with kitchens,” Lena pointed out.

“Not that we can cook anything edible,” John confessed.

“Four smart people. We’ll figure it out,” Lana grinned.

“Four geniuses,” I thought.

“And you’ll be here through Thanksgiving weekend, Joe?” Lana asked.

“We’re still on for our west coast adventure,” I smiled.

“Why don’t we work on that,” Emily suggested, “and leave these lovebirds to themselves.”

I nodded and Emily and I crossed to our room, closing the door. I had worn sleep gear and Emily wore one of my button shirts, letting the four borrow the hotel robes, and we stripped them off and shared a sensuous, loving shower before dressing and heading out to explore Palo Alto, Silicon Valley and San Jose before deciding to head into San Francisco, stopping at our hotel room to collect our stuff and chuckling at the sex sounds next door. We checked out and Emily left a message on John’s phone.

I parked the rental in the parking lot of a Union Square hotel and left it there while I showed Emily the sights of one of my favorite cities, walking the hills or using the public transit like the cable cars and the BART which we took to Berkeley to spend a day there shopping at some of my favorite book stores and record stores. We enjoyed it immensely not the least of it just being us together, and when we needed to head back to Palo Alto and others, neither of us wanted it to end.

We ended up staying in the brothers’ room for the night, kept mostly just in case any change of mind happened between the two sets of twins with their decision to have the men stay with the women, switching every other day although the previous evening after school and work they used the room one last time enjoying sharing their time together both sexually and socially as much as being separate.

Sunday, with the twins gathered at a chain diner catching me and Emily with a call wandering Ghirardelli Square in Fisherman’s Wharf, whereupon we found a bench to rest and not annoy others while we chatted using speakerphones, we decided on our adventure.

“North or south,” I put out there. “Camping or staying in whatever rooms we find along the way.”

Within twenty minutes we decided on both north and south, starting with a visit to wine country north of San Francisco, and then after a drive through the redwoods heading south along the coast on Highway 1. We’d take two cars, my rental and another Lana would rent because neither her Mini Cooper nor Lena’s Civic would be comfortable for two tall men. She and John decided on a Chrysler, with legroom aided by the brother in the backseat sitting behind Lana who had to pull the front seat all the way up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.