Building a House - Cover

Building a House

Copyright© 2021 by Maxicue

Chapter 17

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Joe gets invited to join an ultra secret project of randy geniuses planning to launch into space for multi-generational travel.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Space   Sharing   Prostitution  

I awoke not even remembering passing out after the marathon lovemaking to the sound of my name being spoken and seeing the exotic beauty of Amira’s smiling face.

“Hi,” she said. “Drink this,” she handed me a glass of pink liquid, cranberry juice. I supported my head with my hand while drinking it down.

“Not that I’m complaining,” I grinned, Amira taking the glass from me and setting it aside before returning her gaze into my eyes, “but what are you doing here?”

“Tex and Emily are suffering from their inebriation,” she giggled. “I mostly avoid the stuff, though I did have a couple with them, so I’m not paying that price. I managed to get Emily to give me the keys to your apartment. Would you make love to me?”

“Of course,” I smiled and kissed her. “How about we start fresh in the shower.”

She pouted. “I didn’t even think of that. I hoped you would join us. But...”

“We could take a bath,” I chuckled.

“Come on then.” She tugged me out of bed. I was naked and she shed the dress she wore with nothing underneath it while we headed to the bathroom. Her body, smooth dusky skin, full breasts and ass youthfully firm, everywhere else a feminine softness with muscled tautness beneath that played out subtly when she walked, affected me directly like no other woman I’d met except Emily, but with the newness and Emily’s familiarity even that was less at that point, and my cock, fully engorged by the time we entered the bathroom, bounced in front of me which stopped when Amira grabbed it with a giggle, silenced with our lips meeting for a lengthy, tongue involved kiss.

“You don’t have to taste me, at least not yet,” she murmured, guiding me to sit on the closed commode and straddling my lap. “See,” she added, guiding my fingers to her pussy, warm and wet, “I’m more than ready for your big long cock.” Her other hand still holding me, rubbed the glans along her slit before stilling it at its center and sinking down. “Yes!” she approved with a moan, her head tilted back which gave her breasts to my lips and tongue and fingers to thoroughly enjoy. I paused my oral manipulations of her nipple to wet the middle finger of my other hand, which, when grabbing her amazing ass, found her anus and pushed in. She grinded into me and lifted and my hand with the anal probing finger helped. Moans and groans continued being exhaled from the mouth of her bent back head quietly reverberating in the small room quickening and become louder and higher with the quickening of her ride until it only became grinding and her exhalations turned into a remarkably deep growl and I felt the intense fluttering inside her attempt to milk me while orgasmic juices flowed over my balls.

Gently pulling my face from her breast, her lips greeted mine hotly and gently, her face tinged by a red flush making her even sexier than before.

“I guess I’m ready for my bath now,” she giggled lightly, lifting off me and seeing my fully engorged cock. “Stay,” she addressed it before starting up the bath, measuring the temperature and returning to it, kneeling on the floor. “I fresh coating of me,” she giggled before taking it into her mouth.

Though I’d had better, including true professionals, just seeing her beautiful sexy face transformed by the thickness of my cock added to my excitement, as did holding and caressing her wonderful tits, and though surprised by her sudden success, I managed a warning moments before unloading my sperm into her mouth. She received it gamely, swallowing all I offered, and I shared her burden and showed my appreciation by pulling her back onto my lap for a kiss.

The water having been shut off, she proclaimed, “My mouth seems to have the same condition as my puss, Joe,” she decided. “I thought I could ignore it but...”

“Be right back,” I said and fetched her the juice she had earlier fetched me. A swirl and swallow seemed to do the trick.

Entering the water first I found it hotter than I anticipated but I adjusted soon enough, grabbing the shower head which had the ability to be hand held before settling onto the bottom. “Sit on the edge,” I told her, which she did, spreading her thighs without command. I soaped a washcloth and cleaned her labia carefully before turning on the shower spray and adjusting it to a tighter release without giving it too much pressure and washed both outside, and when she spread her labia, inside her vagina.

After turning off the water and hanging the shower head over the bath spout I announced, “Now for the taste test,” and I lowered my mouth to it, lapping from perineum to clit. “Good as new,” I announced.

Her giggle followed, and a quiet moan. “Later for that lovely tongue of yours,” she decided and settled into the bath, her butt resting between my knees and her legs surrounding my sides. She took over the cloth and soap, cleaning and exploring my body while I passively accepted her work, enjoying the occasional kiss she offered. She scooted closer to get to my back, and I couldn’t help using their proximity to nibble at her nipples which tightened and elongated from my efforts. Scooting even closer with a moan, her slit managed to find my thickening cock and began rubbing against it, her efforts cleaning forgotten. I took the cloth from her and used it to wash her while her hand replaced my mouth on her nipples until I finished the other places I could reach and cleansed her breasts thoroughly, her rubbing against my hardness quickening and intensifying.

Finally she lifted up, turned around, and presented her scrumptious ass to me. “Just a second,” I chuckled, releasing the drain, then washed her butt briefly before spreading it open for my tongue to slide between those luscious cheeks and inside her heated cunt. Somehow she coaxed me onto my back and brought both mouth and hand to my cock, but I purposely distracted her with my efforts, teasing her close to the edge as long as possible. “Please,” she moaned.

“Please what?” I asked.

“Please fuck me Joe!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.