Building a House - Cover

Building a House

Copyright© 2021 by Maxicue

Chapter 16

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Joe gets invited to join an ultra secret project of randy geniuses planning to launch into space for multi-generational travel.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Space   Sharing   Prostitution  

Marty’s and my meeting with the old man early Saturday morning ended up being much quicker than I imagined. We showered together much too briefly, and Marty dressed in the clothes from the day before instead of changing in her room and making the Old Man wait. We went to Jock’s apartment near the elevator and then to a side door which he opened for us as soon as we arrived in front of it, bringing us directly into a large office, sitting on comfortable office chairs in front of his wide desk built from the familiar dark gray asteroid metal.

Once the agreement had made for her captaincy, he asked about the report from the interviews.

“Joe and I will be together this weekend,” Marty told him. “We’ll put it together for you by Monday.”

“Good,” he said, and that was it.

I escorted Marty to her apartment; Emily would be packing up what little I needed. “Follow me,” she said. We all had walk-in closets shared by the companion we lived with unless, and there were few like Marty who bunked alone, the person had it to themselves. But Marty’s was an extra-large version being a little dressing room. “It’s not just for putting on the bum drag,” she explained while stripping. “I’ve always loved role playing with sex.”

“You never said,” I protested.

“Never felt the need with you,” she laughed. “Straightforward sex is exactly what I want from you, and you seem to enjoy it just as much.”

“I do.”

“If you want to spice it up, I won’t mind.”

I looked around at the outfits: schoolgirl and nurse and even a naughty stripper costume. I found some bondage gear in a cabinet: restraints and whips and feathers. She had the appropriate leather bustier for it. Two sizes of butt plugs, but what surprised me most was a strap on harness and a variety of dildos, from long and thick to short and slim. “I thought you weren’t into girls,” I said, lifting the harness.

“It’s for boys,” she said.

“Ah,” I nodded. “I just had my first experience with that.”

“How was it?”

“Weird.”

She laughed again. “Could you get me the ace bandage? It should be in a drawer in the sink cabinet in the bathroom.”

“Sure.”

I found it, returning with her sitting in just her fresh panties at the vanity with a large lighted mirror. “Normally I have enough layers and not enough tit flesh to show,” she explained. “Help strap me in.”

I wrapped it around her chest, making her flat-chested or male looking, and slipped the clip in to secure it. She pulled on wrinkled, stained brown trousers, an off-white t-shirt from too many washing with dark clothing and a stained and wrinkled and overly washed blue button down dress shirt.

From the bottom drawer of the vanity she pulled out a large make-up box, which, when opened, had trays for various things. Using glue she applied a ragged, patchy dark beard to her face without much length, but unevenly trimmed. Carefully applied make-up gave her an unwashed look.

“One of the chemists here created a horrid scent for me,” she grinned, showing me a perfume bottle with an atomizer spray top. “But my sweater and coat should have enough.” She put it away. She donned the scruffy faded patterned cardigan and I helped her put on an old blue pea coat. It did have an unpleasant odor of sweat.

“That bad,” she chuckled. She took it off and grabbed a brown leather jacket, well-worn but still holding together. “It’s my favorite jacket,” she smiled. I helped put it on and the male look remained, if not quite as bum-like. “Let me stuff some things in my backpack and I’ll be ready.” The cheap looking blue plastic backpack had seen better days. She threw in some panties and socks and t shirts before slipping on some off white athletic socks and a pair of scruffy faded navy blue Keds high-tops. Last but not least she pulled on a wig with thick uncombed brown hair, almost mane like, whose length barely touched her shoulders. “Ready!”

I called Emily and she told me to meet the rest of them in the large main area. Emily as bum and I took the elevator down and found Emily waving at us a few yards away standing beside a shiny black crew cabin Ford truck. After placing Marty’s bags, she also brought her laptop in a leather bag designed for it, in a cabinet, a protected area in the truck bed, I took the seat required for my legs, shotgun beside Tex and the ladies filled the back seat.

“I think you’ll be passable for most things,” Tex said.

“I can clean up the make-up to look like I at least bathed,” Marty grinned.

“That would probably help,” Tex agreed.

“I still wouldn’t mind some second-hand shopping if you guys are okay with it.”

“Sure,” Tex said.

“Sounds like fun,” said Emily.

Coincidentally the exit we took for the thrift store advertised the university that our stripper friend and her Mormon girlfriend attended. The school ended up being on the opposite side of the highway from the middle class community in which the large second-hand store was situated. Nevertheless it obviously wasn’t far away. “Should we call them?” I asked Emily once we parked in front of the wide single story structure.

“Call who?” Tex asked.

“A couple friends are going to the university close by,” I explained.

“Might make it a crowd with those two,” Emily offered.

“Just for the day,” I returned. “Hannah will need to get to work.”

“True. But how do we explain our companion the bum?”

“An eccentric uncle?” Marty suggested.

“Or colleague,” Emily amended.

“That would work,” I agreed. “A fellow professor. Why don’t you guys go in and we’ll join you shortly.”

After they left I negotiated my knees in the back seat, not really a problem with just Emily there.

She put the phone on speakerphone and we heard three rings and a tired “Hello?”

“Oh shit, Hannah, did I wake you?” Emily asked.

“Amanda? What time is it?” It wouldn’t be a problem Emily being Amanda. The others knew it was her official name now, what her new ID read, though I would remind them quietly. Since I was Joe, Tex and Amira were the same as advertised and Marty could still be Marty, it would be the only name we needed to worry about.

“Just after ten,” I told her.

“Oh hey Joe. Josie would be waking me up by now with some last minute breakfast. That’s her in fact at the door. Hold on. Jo, it’s Joe and Amanda.”

“Hi Jo,” both Emily and I pronounced.

“Hey!” Josepha sounded excited. “Are you in town?”

“Just for the weekend,” Emily told them. “We’re actually not far from you. Do you know the big second-hand store across the highway?”

“Thrifty’s? Sure,” said Hannah. “You want us to meet you there?”

“If you want,” I said.

“I just need to eat my breakfast and get dressed. A half hour?”

“Sure,” Emily grinned.

“I didn’t think I’d see you for a while,” Jo said.

“I didn’t think so either,” I told her. “We’re with people we’re working with on a project and had a weekend break we planned to just hang out here in Denver, but since we’re close...”

“If you don’t mind.”

“Of course not,” I said.

“See you soon then,” she chirped happily.

“See you soon,” everyone echoed before the call ended.

“We’ll have to make sure they call you Amanda,” I told Emily.

“Yeah,” Emily agreed. “How do you think this will work? I’m sure Hannah and especially Jo will want time with you.”

“With both of us,” I rebutted.

“Maybe for Hannah, but I think Jo would prefer just being with you, and not just for sex. I think she genuinely likes your company. You guys could hang out at our apartment until we get back or Hannah needs to get to work. I can hang out with Tex and Amira at their place, maybe have a foursome until we head out clubbing and you start working with Marty. I can swing by when we’re ready so Marty isn’t exposed.”

“Or if Jo leaves with Hannah, I could stop at Tex’s,” I said.

“Sure,” Emily smiled. “Let’s go shop. I take it you’re buying.”

“As long as you brought the cash.”

She tapped her purse.

“Then I guess you’re buying,” I chuckled.

The thrift store surprised me and not just it’s size. Being six feet six makes it hard to stumble onto anything that fits, but I ended up finding two things, one a cool sports jacket with a sort of iridescent dark golden brown fabric and the other a black leather jacket in which someone obviously with the same all too long arms as me had added cuffs so it wouldn’t ride up my arm like jackets tended to do. Everyone found something, and Emily and I made sure they knew it was on us although everything was cheap of course, but Marty found herself a complete outfit. She had the slim tallness to make her standard sized for a man and a wool sports jacket (no patches though), slacks that worked with it if not quite making a suit, a couple of dress shirts, off white and solid blue, maroon dress shoes and a slim black leather belt. The staff even let her change into the outfit, cutting off the tags to be rung up.

By agreement between Hannah and Jo, I ended up riding with Jo while Hannah joined the others in Tex’s truck for shopping and wandering. “Let me put my stuff in your car,” Emily asked Jo, “since you’re heading to the apartment.”

“Are you going to be okay walking around before working tonight?” I asked Hannah.

“If it’s okay, I’ll join you so I can nap on your big bed sometime after lunch,” Hannah replied.

“Of course,” I said.

Almost immediately after we started driving out of the lot, Jo asked, “What’s with Marty?”

“I can’t really discuss my colleagues,” I returned. “I probably shouldn’t have invited you to join us except happening to be so close was too tempting.”

“Thanks for that,” Jo grinned. “But Marty is a woman isn’t she? Why would a woman make herself look like a bum?”

“What makes you think Marty’s a woman?”

“This and that, but it adds up, especially her slim wrists and especially her lack of an adam’s apple.”

I sighed. “I really shouldn’t discuss my colleagues.”

“But I’m right, aren’t I?”

“Yes. All I can say is she’s better known than the rest of us and needs her presence to be a secret.”

“I guess that makes sense.”

“And I think she likes dressing up like that,” I added, and she shared my laugh.

“Have you talked with your dad?” I asked.

“Not about that. Like I said, I should wait until my final semester starts.”

I had her talking mostly since my life had become a secret until she parked in the lot near the gentlemen’s club and we walked to the condo building and up to my apartment, both hands full of bags.

As soon as the door closed, she was in my arms for an intense kiss, her rubbing her clothed pussy against my thigh revealing her horniness. When the embrace ended, she quickly stripped naked. I followed just as quickly and my mouth headed to her pussy which, not surprising, was thoroughly juicy.

“Just fuck me Joe!” she insisted.

“Nope,” I chuckled.

Tongue, lips and fingers had her cumming fairly quickly, and when my mouth lifted off her center, she had a condom already unwrapped. Shifting up between her widespread thighs, resting on my knees, I swiftly rolled it on and, while my torso moved above hers, her hand came down to guide me in, both of us watching.

“I love you inside me,” she moaned, “and you atop me and ... you.”

“I’m quite fond of you too,” I said, stroking long and deep.

“Careful of the L word,” she smiled tightly, her pleasure doing the tightening.

“I do love you Jo,” I admitted. “I just don’t want you to misunderstand it.”

“Because we can’t be together and you have your wife.”

“Yes.”

“Why I don’t mind and why only you attracts me as far as a man because I always fantasize about women except you I don’t know,” she panted, words strained but somehow flowing out. “Just ... keep doing what you’re doing!”

Her hips lifted against my thrusts, matching them and subtly urging me to go harder and faster. My hands turned in and worked her nipples. Instead of my mouth joining in, my head remained over hers watching her pleasure while she watched mine, eyes gazing into eyes except when hers closed and she’d let out an especially loud gasp. Things quickened and she got louder until she tightened and keened, overcome by orgasm. I kept thrusting high inside her and suddenly found my own release approach and overtake me, pressing deep into her abating interior pulses.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.