Building a House - Cover

Building a House

Copyright© 2021 by Maxicue

Chapter 14

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Joe gets invited to join an ultra secret project of randy geniuses planning to launch into space for multi-generational travel.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Space   Sharing   Prostitution  

While Emily and I headed to our apartment, she suggested, “You should probably shower Joe.”

“Join me?”

“Of course.”

The shower was prolonged by us having sex, me impaling her from behind with near synchronicity of climaxes and having to clean up the new generation of sex juices.

After drying, she smirked, “Just put on a robe,” and made a phone call. “Yes he showered,” she said. “Could you bring us dinner? Thanks,” and she hung up.

“Fred?” I asked.

“And Yoshie,” Emily grinned.

“But ... I planned on meeting Marty,” I told her.

“Just call her.”

“But I don’t have her number.”

“Bring me your phone, idiot,” Emily shook her head.

“How am I an idiot?” I asked, getting it and handing it to her.

She clicked on the phone icon, “Because you should have already found this,” and she handed me a list of names and phone numbers.

“I don’t remember that being there,” I argued.

“You’re not an idiot,” she laughed. “Fred showed me. It appeared on our phone when we entered the lair.”

I looked up names. “Just the one’s here?” I figured out.

“Yep.”

I found the doctor’s name and called her.

“Joe?”

“I thought I should let you know I won’t be at dinner.”

“Oh,” she reacted. “Maybe swing by my place later?”

“It would have to be pretty late.”

“I won’t mind.”

“Okay.”

“Great! See you then!”

“All of me,” I replied.

She laughed and ended the call.

Soon the tall slim raven hair green eye young beauty arrived with the pretty half-Japanese petite young woman, a true Mutt and Jeff arrangement with nearly a foot between heights. Maybe more amusing I knew Yoshie could easily defeat any of us taller people in any sort of fight.

Fred carried on old fashioned picnic basket and a large beach towel we used to drape the bed, the basket containing plates and a plastic container of vegetarian moussaka. Fred spooned the casserole onto plates while Yoshie handed me a bottle of retsina rosé and a cork screw and I unstoppered the wine for us to pass around while eating the rich, delicious eggplant dish.

Conversation remained rather muted, and despite my attempts to deflect attention, I ended up at the center of most, telling them about what had become my past life.

Once finished, both the meal and the bottle, Emily removed them and put them in the kitchen to clean later.

“Emily said you have some marijuana,” Fred asked me.

“Sure,” I said having stashed what I had left along with my box of cash to take with us. We ended up passing the one hitter around twice, the second time with a more close in pairing of Emily and Yoshie and me and Fred.

When I put aside the pipe having taken in the last hit of the evening, Fred, who had moved close enough to me for our knees to touch and who touched me sensually along my bare thighs, shifted onto my lap. “I’m actually glad you’re being with my mother,” she told me. “I don’t think she’s been happy lately or feeling all that fulfilled. Emily says you’re a very good lover.”

“It’s not even that,” I explained after she leaned into me for a kiss, “She was a sort of mentor, even a hero of mine,” and after another kiss, “and I hope to talk to her.”

“Even better,” Fred grinned and silenced me further with a lingering kiss. Her hands opened up my robe so I felt invited to remove her shirt, revealing small, firm, perfect young breasts unfettered by a bra and really not needing one. Her tiny nipples hardened with my attention, and moans fed into my mouth.

Then she suddenly stood on the bed and removed her tight black jeans, so I took off my robe completely. I’d put on some boxer shorts for comfort and they lifted with my rising erection. When her panties, white and already damp at the crotch, got stripped off as well and tossed aside, revealing a completely bald pussy, the lips glistening and the slit beginning to open up with their engorgement, she brought it to my mouth. My hands took hold of her firm, round little ass while my tongue plunged inside her, swiping across her clit.

“Yes!” she moaned, her hands moving to her breasts and pulling on the nipples.

My hands moved inward so that fingers slid along her slit while I continued tonguing her high there and circling her most sensitive bit of flesh which made its appearance beyond its hood. My lips became involved nipping at the labia and occasionally taking in the hard little nib. That seemed to particularly thrill her, bringing her hips into a sort of wobbly fucking motion. I could tell it would be a remarkably short time for her to cum, and its arrival I could also tell might need a bit of pain with the pleasure the way she aggressively plucked at her nipples. Normally I liked to tease, but not this time. I brought my teeth to play very carefully, adding a gentle scrape with sucking and lapping at her clit, and that did the job. “Motherfucker!” she exclaimed appropriately, though probably not on purpose, writhing in my hands so that I had to hold her still to remain with her. I continued to suck and lap while gripping her ass, sustaining her orgasm until she finally backed away.

She chuckled looking down and I saw the reason, my dick had managed to find the fly of my boxers and the purple head and most of the shaft stood straight and proud for her to see. She retreated further and lowered onto her knees between my legs. Her mouth hovered over my cock before it gripped it between lips, gently sucking at the glans. But she didn’t stay long.

Hands took hold of my waistband and she pulled my boxer’s off, my cock bouncing from it, then moving sensuously she returned to my lap, this time taking hold of the rude spear of flesh and guiding it into her pussy.

Her tightness neared virginal, and because of it she took her time impaling herself on me, inching down before rising, watching the entire time, her quiet moans letting me know she enjoyed every inch expanding her interior until my entire cock finally hid completely inside her cunt.

I aided her pleasure, my fingers following her clue being aggressive with her nipples.

After a few times rising and falling on my shaft, each one exposing more of it before she plopped down, her eyes finally lifted, meeting mine, her face showing me a most appreciative smile. “Fuck me Joe,” she said and her hands took hold of my shoulder and pulled.

Getting the message, my hands moved from her breasts to her ass, holding her tight against me, my cock fully inside her, while I shifted us over until she lay beneath me. Keeping one hand there, the other back to a tit, my mouth went for the other nipple, teeth beginning to nip at it, while I pulled out slowly and pushed in fast.

“Yes!” she exclaimed.

After that I just went for it, fucking her hard and fast, her hips lifting to meet every thrust, her breath at each impact expelling a moan. The moan began rising to higher octaves while I kept speeding up until the friction finally caught up to me.

“Rub yourself!” I told her. “Going to cum!”

Not surprising, she ended up being rough there. I nibbled and twisted her nipples, my hand on her ass squeezing harshly while my thrusts quickened even more, and more close in by the end. Luckily her orgasm struck her just as I could no longer hold back, and I pushed intensely into her, reaching deeper than ever and feeling a whisper of her cervix while my throbbing ejaculations accompanying her own shimmering throbs seeming to help milk me of all the substance I had.

While we relaxed I felt the bed continue to move and looking over I saw Yoshie wearing a strap-on, the fake black dick nearly as thick as mine, fucking Emily doggy style as hard as I’d been fucking her lover. Emily, rubbing her clit and pulling on her hanging nipples, soon growled out her own orgasm.

But Yoshie kept fucking her causing Emily’s orgasm to stretch out longer until the petite but dangerous woman stopped and undulated against Emily’s wondrous ass, obviously having her own climax!

I discovered why when she withdrew: a phalange against her surprisingly thick clit.

The two lovers grinned at each other while Yoshie removed the harness. “Have fun girl?” she asked.

“Unh-hunh,” Fred replied.

“Good. Next time,” she said to me and Emily, “you two can come over. We’ll strap her down, fill all her holes until she can’t take it anymore.”

“You going to make me ... suck Joe?” Fred asked shyly.

“Until he blows in your mouth, Freddy.”

“Oh.”

“Stop it! You’ll make Joe think you don’t want it!”

“Yes Mistress,” Fred bowed her head.

“Good. I hate to fuck and run, but...”

“You want to clean up?” Emily asked.

“We have a bidet,” Yoshie explained. “I’ll get her nice and clean before ravaging her some more.”

Fred grinned at that.

“Get dressed, slut!”

“Yes Mistress!”

Emily and I lay back and watched them dress. Yoshie rolled the dildo and the harness into a towel and placed them in the picnic basket. “You can leave the dishes outside the door if you want,” she told us. “Robots will collect them.”

We nodded, both of us a bit gob smacked.

“Thanks,” Fred said to me before they left.

I nodded.

As soon as the door closed, both Emily and I muttered, “Holy shit!”

Emily giggled.

“You guys played before?” I asked.

“Like a daisy chain,” Emily told me. “I got Fred off.”

“Not too hard,” I chuckled.

“Nope. Both Yoshie and I were close when the phone rang.”

“And you finished up tonight?”

“Yoshie takes some work but yeah. Then she got me close before fucking me. I think you saw the third or maybe fourth orgasm she gave me fucking me like a...”

“Man?”

“A well-endowed man in amazing shape,” she giggled. “You should go visit Marty because I’m pretty fucked out.”

“If you’re sure,” I said, giving her a kiss.

“I should work on my book anyway. No, don’t put on your boxers. Just go to her in your robe.”

“Pretty obvious what she wants,” I agreed and slipped on the robe and left her.

“Come in,” I heard when I knocked on the door. When I opened it I saw a grinning Marty toss away the covers revealing a hot transparent baby doll nightie. My penis, which hadn’t quite retreated to flaccid quickly rose to the occasion, the head once more rude appearing in the gap of the robe. “Bring that here,” Marty purred watching it bounce.

I don’t know why I didn’t warn her about the taste she’d encounter, perhaps to introduce her to the pleasures of pussy juice even if it were incestuous.

Tossing aside the robe I straddled her shoulders while she took my cock and brought it to her mouth.

“What’s that flavor?” she asked, taking it out and holding it and fisting it.

“Uhm, a bit of me and a bit of...”

“Fred?”

“Yeah.”

She laughed. “Such a naughty boy.” She sampled the flavor some more. “She’s kind of sweet, but don’t expect me to taste it from the source, naughty boy!”

“I ... wouldn’t,” I moaned, her tongue lapping at my pee hole.

Once she got me fully hard, which didn’t take long, I asked, “How do you want me?”

My cock popped out of her mouth. “Maybe I’m naughtier than I thought,” she answered. “I want to keep going.”

“Sixty-nine?”

“Okay.”

I lay back and basically pulled her over me.

My tongue brought her over before I really had an inkling of cumming. Maybe the earlier fuck of Yoshie inspired me, because instead of asking or trying to read her, I slipped out from underneath her, lifted her ass up and plunged in from behind.

“Yes!” she moaned, obviously agreeing with my decision.

“Pull on your nipples,” I told her while I reached around and held her by her pubic bone, pressing and rubbing her clit while fucking her vigorously.

We kept at it relentlessly, with me pulling away my attention to her clit each time she came, which ended up being three before I hit the point of no return and sawed fast and hard for my orgasm, pressing deep as possible while fingering her clit just enough for her to find her last one.

Upon recovering, I lay back and she cuddled along my side. “How was she?” she asked.

“A lot like you actually,” I told her.

“Except young and firm,” she sighed.

“There’s nothing wrong with you,” I insisted. “You obviously excite me.”

“And I definitely appreciate that. Age is a terrible inevitability which I don’t recommend to anyone.”

“Except the part about living a long life,” I pointed out.

“Of course,” she laughed. “That’s definitely a plus. So how the heck is she like me? You mean her being tall and slim? Even in my youth I was never as beautiful as her.”

“She is exceptionally beautiful, but it’s you who made me hard at your lectures fantasizing...”

“About this?”

“I suppose so.”

We chuckled.

“No, it’s that you both like it pretty harsh on your nipples and clit.”

“Really? Hunh. I was always like that, but even more so after I had her. I actually needed even more pressure. And Yoshie?”

“Definitely a lesbian.”

“You didn’t fuck her?”

“She fucked my wife about as hard as or maybe harder than I just fucked you.”

“So she’s basically the sort of male in their relationship.”

“Yeah, and a bit of a dominant as well.”

“I used to play that, but I could never be that submissive.”

“Except for the pain part,” I suggested.

“That’s really more about sensitivity. It starts feeling good about when another woman’s probably hurting. At least that’s what I’ve heard.”

“Women can really talk about intimate things with each other.”

“It was more a friend of mine complaining about fabric rubbing her if she didn’t wear a bra. More exciting her at inappropriate times, but I think she mostly wanted me to rub them.”

“So you never experimented?” I asked.

“I’m afraid I’ve been rather ... fervent in my attitude towards those who prefer their own gender.”

“Not very enlightened of you,” I muttered.

“My father, whom I adored was a bigot and an arrogant one at that. He could be quite condescending to my mother who, to say the least, didn’t share his attitude, and I guess I wanted the respect he never gave her and managed to achieve it. And growing up a bit smarter than everyone else put me in a rarified place where I encountered the sort of creative people who had similar separation from others, but them not fitting in probably came from or maybe came with not being amongst the heterosexual norm. So I was biased coming into my sexual awareness, and then the first boy I really liked who was interesting and handsome ended up rejecting me for some guy and then there were girls I befriended who ended up coming on to me which made things uncomfortable to say the least. I could say I came by my attitude honestly but you’d probably disagree.”

“For excuses I’d say that’s pretty damn impressive,” I smiled. “Not just to say they’re lesser humans or that they’re deviant and disgusting.”

“There’s some of that,” she admitted. “Like the openness of television having boys kiss boys and girls kiss girls isn’t something I’m comfortable with.”

“I guess it’s a familiar kink, but I never have a problem with girls making out.”

“Of course not,” she chuckled. “Two for the price of one or something.”

“Maybe that’s it, or maybe I particularly enjoy watching women getting pleasured, though doing the pleasuring is always better than watching it. But what I’m saying is I’ve only gotten used to boys kissing fairly recently perhaps from becoming used to it, so I suppose I have some bias.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.