Building a House - Cover

Building a House

Copyright© 2021 by Maxicue

Chapter 12

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Joe gets invited to join an ultra secret project of randy geniuses planning to launch into space for multi-generational travel.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Space   Sharing   Prostitution  

I woke up to Emily and Hannah collaborating on a blow job. They giggled when they saw my eyes open before returning to sucking and licking. Emily ended things with deep throat, Hannah marveling at it, before Emily gave it over to Hannah riding my cock, Emily’s already wet pussy brought to my mouth. They must have played together before the blow job. Hannah’s pussy was clearly prepared to be fucked.

She rode me and Emily rode my mouth until she came, and they switched places. I carefully brought Hannah to the next peak which arrived at the same time Emily’s did. Then Jo surprised me by taking my cock into her mouth once Emily hopped off it. She’d been coached before and must have observed the earlier shared blow jobs because she soon had me at the edge.

“Going to cum,” I warned her.

She remained sucking me and swallowed when I erupted into her mouth, pulling back after a couple squirts and Emily finished me up.

“Too much?” Hannah asked.

“Kind of nasty,” Jo grimaced.

“And?”

“Kind of cool.”

They laughed.

“You can stay,” Emily said, and I looked at the clock and saw it was nearly ten am.

“We sort of planned on it,” Hannah admitted.

“I need to get some stuff from my car,” Jo told us.

“I’ll walk with you,” I offered.

“Thanks,” she smiled.

“Get breakfast,” Emily ordered.

“Yes ma’am,” I replied.

“And some bath salts.”

We dressed quickly commando style and I enjoyed the subtle bounce of her unsupported breasts while we walked. A MacDonald’s provided an easy breakfast. I carried the food while Jo carried her backpack at her insistence. I brewed coffee and squeezed oranges when we got back. Emily prepared a bath for Jo and left some soothing cream.

We ate and drank in the kitchen. “Would you join me in the bath, Amanda?” Jo asked.

“Wouldn’t you rather have Hannah there?” Emily asked.

“It’s just that you’re so beautiful, and ... I don’t think I’ll get to see you again.”

“About that,” I murmured.

“You are going!” Hannah exclaimed.

“I’m sorry,” I said. “We should have...”

“No, Joe, what with this secret life of yours...,” Hannah began.

“Hannah said it might happen,” Jo continued. “In fact she figured it to be likely.”

“Which made your experiment with Joe more urgent,” Emily guessed.

“In a way, but I wanted it, the sooner the better.”

“My fault,” Hannah admitted. “After our date I fucked her for the first time. Just my fingers, but I had her imagine it was you.”

“I don’t know why, probably because Hannah does, but I trust you Joe. Maybe that was why you were the only attractive man I met besides ... Fuck it. It’s my father, okay? I have terrible incestuous feeling for my fucking father! Fantasies even! I thought ... your face could replace his. And it did until ... when I came ... it was my fucking father!” she cried.

“Do you think it worked?” I asked, taking her hand. “Me replacing him?”

“I hope so,” she sniffled. “I think so.”

“Maybe I could wear a picture of Joe when I fuck you,” Hannah grinned.

“Not funny,” Jo complained, but she laughed.

“When are you leaving?” Hannah asked.

“Early tomorrow morning,” Emily told them.

“We’ll be back,” I said. “I’m not sure when, but...”

“For how long?” Hannah asked.

“It doesn’t matter,” Jo insisted. “I’d like to be with you, both of you, however long I can. And I won’t be so sore.”

“There’s another hole that isn’t,” Hannah pointed out.

“Ew,” and then a moment later, “What’s that like?”

“Different,” Emily replied. “It’s not sensitive like the vagina at least in having places that excite you sexually. And it can be painful, especially with a cock as thick as Joe’s, but fortunately Joe’s a caring and patient lover. And with enough stimulation in places that actually generate sexual pleasure, for me I actually almost fist myself sometimes when Joe fucks my ass, it can be especially intense.”

“Unfortunately fisting probably wouldn’t be a good idea right now,” Jo realized, but I could see some excitement in her face.

“No,” I agreed.

“How about that bath,” Jo hopped out of bed.

“Let’s go,” Emily grinned.

I cleaned up while Hannah dressed. She’d been wearing my robe. When I went into the bedroom, she sat at my desk wearing yesterday’s clothes. “Fresh panties and bra,” she explained. “And I have an outfit at work.”

I gave her a kiss and grabbed my laptop, settling on the bed.

“And I had a bit of a whore bath while you were out,” she added. “Amanda and I showered earlier before we woke you.”

“I could tell,” I grinned.

“And we continued what we started in the shower on the bed with Jo helping, adding a tongue here and a tug there,” she giggled.

“I could tell that too,” I chuckled.

“Yeah,” she sighed and began focusing on her homework while I worked on the memoir.

Moans emanating from the bathroom made us laugh. “Wish I was there,” she pouted, “but I really need to work.”

“Yeah,” I said.

When Jo and Emily emerged from the shower and dressed both looked sated. Jo gave me a soft kiss before settling down beside Hannah, giving her a kiss as well before getting her books out. Emily brought her laptop to bed sitting cross-legged beside my reclined body.

Around one I went out and fetched sandwiches at the deli, this time premade. A couple hours later, Hannah had to head to work, both Emily and I receiving a passionate hug and kiss before she left, and a promise to let her know when we were back in town.

As soon as the door closed, Jo stripped naked. “You have KY?” she asked.

“You sure?” I asked her.

“Please? How do you want me?”

“Normally Joe likes to face you so he can see your reaction, but it might be easier if I’m beneath you, stimulating you,” Emily answered.

“And I can suck your delicious quim?”

“Yep.”

“Hmm. How about you sit on my face for a while, but I want to see Joe fuck me.”

“Okay.”

It started that way, with Emily sitting up somewhat and carefully rubbing Jo’s labia and clit while Jo lapped at her quim. When Jo saw me grab a condom along with the KY, she asked, “You won’t make me pregnant this way.”

“It’s a way to prevent having a bunch of cum inside your rectum,” I said.

“I want you to enjoy me naked, no covering, okay?”

“But...”

“Please?”

“Okay.”

While I prepared both her anus and my cock, she told Emily, “You can finger me, Amanda. It feels better I think.”

Her humming her pleasure against Emily’s cunt proved her right.

But when I pressed my glans against her smallest hole, her legs pulled up along her sides lifting the target, she exclaimed. “Sorry, Amanda, but I want to see.”

“No problem,” Emily smiled and settled beside her, continuing to stroke fingers into her while hand and lips went for her nipples.

“Pillows, Amanda,” I decided, and used them to prop up Jo’s backside even higher.

Finally I pushed my glans past her sphincter.

“Oh,” she reacted, a bit of a groan, but Emily had got her into a state of excitement. When I paused, she told me, “Keep going.”

I sawed slowly and ever deeper inside her, and aside from an occasional twinge of tightening, she proved remarkably relaxed.

When I pushed my hips against her full ass, she remarked, “You’re all the way in!”

“I am,” I smiled. “You okay.”

“Unh-hunh,” she murmured. “Except for having this big thing stuck up my butt.”

The twinges when we laughed made me suggest, “Maybe no laughing,”

“Probably not,” she murmured. “Please fuck me Joe.”

My strokes gradually lengthened and quickened, pausing once at near escape to add lubricant. And Emily had three fingers stroking into Jo, high against her g spot, with the thumb rubbing around her clit. The tightness of her rectum got to me, especially with the increased friction. It amazed me how little pain she seem to be suffering from. If anything, her panting breath and her arching back told me only pleasure inundated her, and intense pleasure at that.

“Cumming!” I warned.

“Oh fuck me too Joe!” she growled and I felt the flutter of her sphincter and the buzz of her neighboring vagina when my final strokes ended and I pressed deep, unleashing my semen into her bowels.

“Oh God fuck Joe, I can feel your hot fucking cum!” she moaned tightly, her eyes wide, her cheeks flushed, her body undulating, fully lost in her pleasure and yet continually gazing at me, seeing me and obviously not her father. Her face when she relaxed ended up in a smile.

“Such a great fucker,” she laughed quietly.

“You too,” I laughed.

“And a great kisser as well,” said Emily.

“Thanks,” she tilted her head to Emily showing her her smile which Emily gently kissed.

“Ooh,” she reacted when my softening penis slipped out of her widened orifice, followed by drips of my cum. “Excuse me,” rolling off the bed and heading to the bathroom.

“Want me to prepare the bath?” Emily shouted.

“In a little bit,” Jo shouted back.

“Next time I’ll teach her about enemas,” Emily chuckled.

I inspected my penis and found only a couple of specks. “She really seemed to enjoy that,” I remarked, a bit amazed.

“Let’s clean that off,” Emily suggested and I followed her to the kitchen where she used a dish towel and dish soap to clean it.

We heard the toilet flush, the sink and then the bath run. “Joe?” Jo shouted.

“Your turn to be with our corrupted Mormon beauty,” Emily smirked.

When I entered the bathroom I poured in the bath salts and oils and sat on the closed toilet seat. Jo sat on my lap and we kissed, soon trading tongues in each other’s mouths. She really was a great kisser.

“You okay?” I asked.

“Sore. It was really intense. I wouldn’t mind it happening again.”

“You should talk to Amanda about enemas.”

She blushed and nodded. “So that cream...?”

“For sore butts,” I finished and we laughed.

“Works for sore pussies too,” she added.

“I know,” I told her. “The first time I was with Amanda was her first time.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.