Building a House - Cover

Building a House

Copyright© 2021 by Maxicue

Chapter 11

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Joe gets invited to join an ultra secret project of randy geniuses planning to launch into space for multi-generational travel.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Space   Sharing   Prostitution  

Emily and I had a leisurely Saturday, her working on her writing and me beginning some writing of my own, a memoir of recent events. Taking a break, we walked around downtown Denver, stopping for lunch and picking up some more pot before heading back up and continuing to occupy the day and evening there.

Much later we headed to the gentlemen’s club. Emily had let Hannah know via texting that we would be at the club, and Hannah texted a specific time, Midnight, for us to be there without explanation. Emily asked why and Hannah replied, “You’ll see.”

We did, finding Jo pacing nervously in front of the entrance. “We don’t have to go in,” I offered.

“It was my idea,” Jo frowned.

“Then let’s go,” Emily grinned, taking her hand.

“You go on ahead,” I told them. “I’m going to grab some things at the condo.”

Walking to the condo, I thought about what Jo chose to wear, tight fitting jeans revealing her full, fine ass, and a clingy button front sweater which clung to her substantial breasts. In the condo I grabbed pot and pipe and more cash, thinking we might need some quieter place to be together like a private room or the break room.

Further surprises followed when I entered the club and found the twins with Pat, Emily sitting with them.

“Look who I found!” Emily giggled.

“Where’s Jo?” I asked.

She gestured to the stage where, coincidently, Hannah danced and Jo sat there with some cash in front of her.

“I need to find Ava,” I told her. “I brought some pot, and the bouncer suggested I needed to speak with her.” Fortunately it was the same bouncer. “You want to come up?”

“I’m good here,” she grinned.

I handed her a bunch of hundreds. “Then why don’t you get the twins and Pat back in the VIP area where there’ll be larger tables available for us.” I waved to Ava, getting her attention. “I’ll join you back there with Jo.”

“Good idea. Come with me boys,” she giggled.

Ava came to me. “Hi big guy,” she purred, hugging me.

“I brought some pot,” I told her.

“Then come with me!” she grinned, taking my hand.

“Can I bring someone else?” I asked.

“Your wife was up there,” she responded.

“This would be another woman.”

“Naughty boy,” she giggled.

I looked at the stage and Hannah’s naked body was getting intimate with Jo. “Maybe give me a couple minutes?” I asked Ava.

She pretend pouted, releasing my hand. “Don’t wait too long big guy,” her hand sweeping across my groin.

“I won’t,” I chuckled.

Sitting beside Jo while Hannah continued her teasing, which included full contact of lips, nipples and pussy to Jo’s lips, I debated offering my own money, but Hannah decided for me, moving to me. I quickly placed a hundred which surprised her, but also made her laugh.

When her face got close, I told her, “I brought pot. Meet me in the break room.”

“Yes,” she purred into my ear, stirring my loins.

After offering her nipples to my lips and nearly her pussy, she moved on. I turned to Jo who looked somewhat dazed. “Come on,” I insisted, taking her hand and pulling her from her chair.

I found Ava where I figured she would be, hanging with the bouncer at the front of the club.

“You ever dance?” Ava asked Jo, her eyes traversing the voluptuous landscape.

“Uhm, no,” Jo swallowed.

Ava took my hand, leading us to the break room. “You ever interested, I can get you an audition.”

“Maybe not,” Jo declined.

“Too bad.”

In the breakroom, Ava smoked first and left soon after. Other girls slipped in and left, none staying past the one hit. I had a couple hits before Jo let me know, “Maybe I’ll try some.”

“You sure?”

“I’m in a strip club. My ... roommate put her vagina against my mouth in front of everyone. Why the fuck not?” she laughed a touch hysterically. She calmed down, shook her head and asked, “Please?”

I set up the hit and warned her, “Take it in slowly and hold it in as long as possible.”

Of course she coughed after a brief pull. Recovering, she put the pipe back in her mouth, this time sucking in slower and somehow suppressing her need to cough.

“Well done,” I chuckled. “So why are you here?”

“I ... Maybe another hit?”

“Drink your soda,” I suggested, gesturing to the half full overpriced drink I knew would have no alcohol in it. It looked to be 7-Up.

She did while I set up the next hit. She drew in the smoke a couple times, suppressing the cough as much as possible and ended up coughing in the end.

“Ready to talk?” I chuckled.

Instead, after drinking down her soda she moved onto my lap and kissed me. Tentative at first, lips meeting lips briefly, the kisses began to linger, and when my tongue tapped at her teeth and they opened for it, it started getting intense. She stood when the kiss ended and straddled my lap. I moved forward so she could feel my excitement against her pussy. After another lengthy French kiss in which her hands moved to my cheeks, she broke it and giggled. “I’m not used to the stubble.”

“I can shave if we continue this more privately,” I replied as an apology.

“It reminds me I’m kissing a man,” she smiled.

“As does other things,” I smirked, pulling her into my erection.

“Mmm, I kind of like that extra pressure of your...”

“Cock?” I finished.

“Against my cunt?” she offered, and we chuckled before resuming the kissing.

“Maybe somewhere a little more private?” we heard the amused voice of Hannah and saw her suck in the smoke from the pipe.

“Here?” I asked and waited for her reply.

“She won’t be fucking you. She can wait for that later if she wants. But I will be, and we can still play.”

“It’s what we planned,” Jo confessed.

“Sounds good. But it means Amanda will be absent.”

“Is that okay?” Jo asked.

“It’s fine,” I replied and commenced kissing her as intensely as ever. We ground together and I think she came a little.

“Come on. I’m horny,” Hannah muttered impatiently.

“I guess I’ll leave the pot and pipe,” I said.

“Good idea,” said Ava from the doorway. “You’re using the private room?” she asked Hannah.

“Just this once. Just for Joe and Jo. You’ll let the other girls know?”

“Of course. But does that mean ... you won’t be available Joe?”

“Sorry,” I said.

“Maybe your wife?”

“You can ask.”

“I think I will,” she grinned.

In the VIP room we found Pat alone with Emily.

“The twins?” I asked.

“In private rooms, separate,” Pat told us. “A quite attractive blonde woman suggested for quite a bit of money that the two of them could join her. The twins decided against it, and John went with her. James went with a quite attractive Mulatto. A fine suggestion, Joe.”

“We’ll see,” I chuckled, figuring the blonde to be the Grace Kelly lookalike.

Hannah tugged me away and Ava sat with Emily.

All but one of the private rooms seemed to be occupied, the lights all lit. We took the last of them, and I figured Ava would just have to wait.

As soon as the door had closed and been secured, Hannah stripped off her tiny outfit and lay in bed, legs spread. “Please,” she said.

I felt her considerable wetness, and my hardness hadn’t completely retreated, and quickly reasserted itself at the offering. I rubbed my glans against her pussy to wet them and let myself harden a bit more before plunging in. We started slowly, probably for Jo’s benefit, not to scare her being overly aggressive, my mouth bonding with Hannah’s, her getting the French kiss she wanted, while my hands worked her nipples, but soon she demanded to be fucked harder, both by her hips rising faster against me and, breaking the kiss, her voice exclaiming it. The speed ended up pushing us both over the threshold, mine arriving not long after hers.

While I pumped out the last of my jism, Hannah suggested, “I’d like you on your back Joe. And Josepha, we want to see you naked.”

“Hold on,” I said, hugging her to me, and when she did the same to me we managed to roll over. She rose, letting my cock come free and went to the sink in the room, cleaning herself, the paper towels catching my spend.

“Sit on his face, Jo. I’ll join you in a moment once Joe’s cum stops dripping from my cunt and show you how to get Joe hard again.”

“Okay,” Jo gulped and her blonde fringed slit soon hovered over my mouth. I pulled it to my lips and slid my tongue from bottom to top and across her clit. I tasted the musky sweetness of her natural lubricant and enjoyed the flavor along with the smell of it. Her moan expressed her appreciation, so I went about bringing forth more moans.

Soon I felt a hand and then lips embrace my penis, and after instructions, another set of lips. They traded for a while, each time bringing a different type of effort getting me hard, but by the time they brought me fully to erection, just one set remained sucking me, halted when my oral efforts brought her over.

“Okay,” I heard Hannah say and felt my cock enter her cunt once again. While she rode me, Jo bent towards her, and I figured some kissing and tit play was going on, and then fingers pushed against my shaft while rubbing Hannah’s clit, most likely Jo’s.

Jo was the first to cum, after which she lifted high enough for my mouth to no longer reach her. It gave me a view to my cock plunging in and out of Hannah’s pussy and it confirmed that it had been Jo’s fingers against my shaft stroking Hannah’s clit. Not long after Hannah rode me wildly until she growled and shook with what must have been an intense orgasm, and her being still with me pulling her into me, I could feel the pulsing and shimmering of her interior trying to coax out my cum. And it surprisingly succeeded, the unexpected arrival and feeling it entirely without any distractions made it as intense of an orgasm as any I’d had.

“You’re cumming!” Hannah growled, and its occurrence seemed to elongate her orgasm, which made mine even more intense.

“Wow,” I said while the climax tailed.

“Yeah,” Hannah agreed.

“You both enjoyed that,” Jo stated the obvious.

“To say the least,” Hannah murmured.

She lifted off me and returned to the sink to clean herself and attempt to eject my seminal offering. “Damn, I should have had you wear condoms,” she muttered.

“Why didn’t you?” Jo asked.

“Because we’re both safe and we prefer fucking without. You on the other hand will need the protection if you still want Joe.”

“I think I do,” said Jo.

“We’ll make sure you’re sure,” I smiled and kissed her. She ended up straddling me while I sat on the edge of the bed, her pussy precariously close to my spermy penis, at least at its base.

“Be careful Josepha,” Hannah scolded her.

“Why? Between his sperm being exposed to air and my imminent period, I’m safe.”

“I know, since we’re in sync. Nevertheless, it will be condoms for you, young woman.”

“Yes ma’am,” Jo giggled and resumed the kissing and the rubbing.

My cock rose to half hardness by the time we heard Hannah curse. “Damn, I’ll need a shower. We should go.”

Reluctantly Jo broke contact and we dressed.

In the VIP room a private room had obviously become available what with the twins there and Emily and Ava not. I could figure out the twins’ identity, which, with James preferring a buzzcut over John’s slightly longer hair and with John having a scar between his eyes above the bridge of his nose, actually wasn’t that difficult, and it appeared Grace (which was actually her stripper name!) wanted her incest albeit by proxy since she occupied James’s lap.

“It seems you’re the money man,” she smirked.

I handed James the cash needed to pay for the private room and they soon disappeared into the area.

“What about you, John?” I asked.

“Ava,” he simply said.

“Good choice,” I smiled and handed him the cash. For the next half hour we watched the parade of dancers, including Lucy, the best of them, who winked at me. About the time Ava returned with Emily, Lucy had put herself together after the dance, bespectacled in her smart girl disguise and plopped onto my lap.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.