Lessons - Cover

Lessons

Copyright© 2021 by rlfj

Chapter 6: Bethie

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Bethie - Several generations of women, and the lessons they pass down, generation to generation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Romantic   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Ten Years Later

Bethany Ann Winthorpe walked down the hall from her master bedroom to the kitchen. It was early, but she wanted - no, she needed! - coffee. She was wearing a very short silk robe, a gift from her husband on her birthday, and nothing else. It had been a busy night.

Bethie turned the Keurig on and waited for the coffeemaker to heat up. It was almost their third anniversary, and she was very happy. She had kept her middle name, Ann, just like her Aunt Kate, both because it was prettier than her last name and to honor her Grammy. She also noted that it was almost exactly ten years since the weekend she had had long talks with her aunt, her mother, and even her grandmother. She had been astonished by the ease and explicitness with which they had talked to her about sex, and the pleasures it involved. Her mother had even gone to an adult boutique and bought her a small vibrator afterwards. “I got myself one, too,” she had admitted, giggling like her daughter.

The weekend after that she had gone parking with her boyfriend and given her first blowjob, using the instructions given by the women in her family. She had been topless, she had been careful not to let her teeth touch him, and she had made sure to swallow. A week later she took him on a picnic, and they popped each other’s cherries. Good Lord, ten years! What was his name? Oh, yes, Todd! They had gone together the rest of the semester and through the summer but drifted apart after that.

Bethie had not stayed celibate long. Like the rest of the women in her family, while she was not a slut, she enjoyed sex and was not ashamed of the fact. She didn’t hop from cock to cock, but once she had a boyfriend, things rapidly went horizontal.

Bethie met her husband at college. It was the start of her junior year and she had been working in the Student Union’s snack bar when a big guy came up to her and ordered a coffee. She had asked what type - Latte? Cappuccino? Americano? - and he had laughed and said, “Black. No cream. No sugar.” Bethie had rolled her eyes and served him a coffee, after which he asked her out.

“What? Like coffee, tea, or me?”

He laughed. “Why make it a choice? How about coffee and you?”

Bethie laughed him off, but every day for the next week the guy came through and got coffee from her. He also teased her about the date he had planned for them, and eventually she succumbed to his charm. Dinner that evening was surprisingly sophisticated, as was J. Rockford Winthorpe, ‘Rocky’ as he told her to call him. He was three years older than her, and she thought he was simply gorgeous. Six foot tall, solid as a rock, and 195 pounds of pure muscle, he was also the smartest guy she had ever met. Scary smart! He already had a dual Bachelor’s in Economics and Mathematics, and was now two-thirds of the way through a dual Master’s program, earning both an MBA and a Master’s in Operations Research.

On their third date she went back to his apartment and spent the weekend with him. That had been a wonderful time for her. She learned that the solid-as-a-rock description extended below the belt; Rocky had a long and thick cock which he was an expert in using. She also fell in love with him, not just lust. By the next semester she was spending most nights in his apartment; their last year in college she moved in with him. They were married shortly after graduation.

Their post-graduation plans were similar. Bethie took her business degree and got a job with a local bank as a teller, the starting point for most banking jobs. Rocky took a position with a brokerage firm in their analysis and investment unit. Both had bright plans. They were in a nice two-bedroom apartment but after a few years they would buy a house and have some kids.

Covid-19 changed everything. With banks shutting down lobby hours and only doing drive-thru windows, there wasn’t a need for bank tellers. Bethie found her hours cut in half and lost most of her benefits. Rocky, on the other hand, did well. His specialty was forecasting and determining the effects of current events on investments. As soon as he learned about a new and highly infectious disease running rampant around the world, he ordered up the highest speed Internet connection available and several computers and monitors. He converted their second bedroom into a home office, even going to the extent of soundproofing the room and hanging a green screen along one wall to create a digital office as a background for Zoom meetings. Where everybody else looked like they were working from a corner of their dining room, he looked like a professional.

It paid off in spades. Within days, his brilliant and accurate analyses of the effects of the pandemic on investments had his brokerage paying attention to him. He was soon a de facto leader of the analysis unit and was soon made the official leader. Meanwhile, he was maintaining a personal investment account that was increasing at a much better rate than the overall market. By the time the pandemic ended, the Winthorpe family was in excellent shape. Rocky used his knowledge of market timing to buy a three-bedroom rancher before the housing market went crazy, and he used the same skills to make reservations for a week on St. Barts before vacation pricing went nuts. Bethie had enthusiastically gone along with his plans, especially after he teased her that the beaches in St. Barts were topless.

The real reason Bethie was happy, though, had nothing to do with getting back to work or taking a nice vacation. She and Rocky had decided to start a family. When they married, they decided to wait until they got established, and then delayed it during the pandemic. Now they were ready. She had given her husband her pill dispenser the day before, and he had ceremonially thrown it in the garbage. Then she had unzipped his pants and stroked him to hardness; Rocky happily allowed his wife to put a few loads of baby-makers in her pussy.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.