Maiden Deception - Cover

Maiden Deception

by Mushroom

Copyright© 2021 by Mushroom

Fiction Sex Story: Pete and Mandy are sent a submission by Brad. It is for a new adventure written by somebody else, but he wants to get Pete's impression of it before he agrees to publish it.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   GameLit   High Fantasy   Mystery   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Clergy   Geeks   Prostitution   .

It had been the end of an exhausting week, and I was happily laying on my back on the couch as my husband was massaging my feet. I purred happily as I felt the shivers run up my thigh, as it was so loving and gentle. He even smiled as he brought my foot up to his mouth and gently kissed each toe before releasing it and moving to my other foot.

“Oh baby, this is just what I needed.” He smiled, and asked what the doctor had said when I saw her earlier in the day. “Well, she told me to cut my sodium. She thinks I’m retaining water, that’s causing the swelling.”

“Oh, that’s not the only cause of the swelling,” he said, and I with some effort raised myself upright and swatted his arm, but could not resist a giggle and nodded. “Well, then I really can blame all of the swelling on you then, husband. And I guess even more than that, as it was your swelling that has made me all swollen in the first place.”

And he grinned and nodded, that almost boyish one that was a mix of “I’ve been a bad boy”, and “I am proud of it” that he did so well. But he did not stop massaging my feet, and it did feel a lot better. He asked what else the Doctor had said, and I said that other than reducing my sodium everything else seems fine. “We’re near the end of the second trimester now, so the biggest danger times are behind us. And I’m already starting to plump up like a Macy’s Balloon at the Thanksgiving Parade. Hell baby, I even found myself starting to waddle earlier!”

I watched as he moved his hand up my body and rested it over my belly, lightly caressing it and giving me a smile. “Well, I guess I’m responsible for that also, right?” I grinned and nodded, saying it was all his fault, of course. “Even though you are the one that had your IUD removed, and insisted it was time.”

I reached for his hand and he helped pull me up, and I crawled into his lap. I pulled his lips to mine and we shared a deep kiss, his hand as it has more and more lately resting on my now slightly bulging belly as I held myself against him. “Are you worried?”

“Terrified, baby. Terrified, and the happiest I have ever been at the same time. But are you sure this is the right time?”

I nodded, and let one hand move from his neck to lightly caress his face. “Yes, this is the right time. Seattle has some good hospitals, so we are in good hands here. And it’s only about two hours to fly home if something comes up. So relax, everything good at the office?”

He nodded, and asked if I was ready for that weekend. I nodded, and asked what the plan was. “Oh, nothing special. Brad sent me a new adventure that was submitted that he wants me to test. So I have Harry, Joyce, Mark, Karen, Zack, and you. Brad is sending it to me tonight, I’ll print it off at work and give it the first reading, then we can test it for him on Saturday.”

I thought on that, and nodded. That was our usual Saturday Commando’s, and it was composed of three of our managers or employees, and their partners. The only single one of the bunch was Zack, who was terminally single. But he was not only gay, he was flamboyantly gay, and a riot to watch in action. His normal character was a Paladin, who actually wore pink plate male and worshiped Zeus. And on his shield was actually a drawing that I had made, of Zeus and Ganymede in an embrace.

We chatted for a bit more, until after giving each other a kiss we headed off to bed. And as he almost always did, my husband pulled himself against my back, and held me as I drifted off to sleep.

On Friday night we had confirmation that everybody would be there by noon. I had already stopped at the club store, and stocked up on chips, sodas, shrimp, cheese, sausage, and other things to snack on for the game. I even picked up four pizzas, that only had to be thrown in the oven for a half hour. I returned to my office, and did some sketching to pass the time.

Finally my husband returned, and after giving me a kiss we were at the table having dinner. I asked him about the game tomorrow, and he chuckled. “Baby, Brad pulled one over on me. This is not really one of his adventures.”

“What, you are testing a game for somebody else?” I looked at him in confusion, as we rarely tested games of others. But he did do it on occasion, normally one that Brad was unsure of, and might need some polish from my husband, who was the best in the business.

“Oh, I guess you can say it is one of his, one of ours actually. It was a submission for XX-XY.” I raised my eyebrow, then chuckled. “Oh, this should be funny! I wonder how Zack will deal with that, we have actually never done any of those with this group. How does it look?”

“Actually, not all that bad. Brad told me that he got it about a month ago, and he and Roy kicked it about for the last several weeks before sending it to me for approval.”

I took a bite of the chicken alfredo, then swallowed. “That’s not exactly the usual process. Why do they want you to review it?”

“Well, Brad told me it was somebody we had actually published before, but the contract had long ago lapsed. This time, they’re writing as somebody else, and they are inclined to approve it, but thought I should have a voice also. And after reading it, I want to see how it all works.”

He handed me the notebook, and on the cover was written “Made in Deception”. But below it was actually two other titles. “Maiden Deception”, and “Maid in Deception”. But the top and bottom options had lines drawn through them, and the center one circled. And where the author’s name was written it was completely covered over with a thick black pen, and under it was written “Eileen Ulick”. I giggled at this name, and asked who it was.

“No idea, and I already gave it a read, it’s actually not bad. In fact, if I did not know better I would think this is almost one of Dee’s works. And it takes inspiration from of all things I think ‘The Scarlet Pimpernel’. You will learn this tomorrow, but the group is sent to a neighboring kingdom that was overthrown by a religious order that is puritanical, and oppressive to anything that is out of what they think are normal sexual behavior. That means no prostitution, no sex outside of marriage, anything showing the body outside of the head and hands is pornographic. Homosexuality is sentenced by death. The group is sent by another kingdom to remove some people in secret that are at risk if they are discovered. Some are operatives of your own government, others are high ranking members of the prior government in hiding.”

“Wow, that almost is a Dee kind of plot. But how is it sexy?”

My husband grinned, and said that the first person they had to contact was a maid in one of the licensed brothels in the capitol. “They do allow prostitution, but only in the Temple of Venus. And yes, it is based on the Greek and Roman mythos. The maid is actually a deposed Baroness in hiding, and will take some convincing that the group is who they say they are. And unusually, after they convince her they are sent to a hidden temple of Priapus where they have to convince the head priest that they are on his side as well.”

“OK, I do not know that one. Who is he the god of?”

“Well, he is the more rural and rustic version of Venus. He is the god of fertility in livestock, plants, and male genitals.”

I spit out the mouth full of noodles and gasped. “Wait, really? I mean, come on, there is really a god for that in the mythology?”

And as usual, my husband simply grinned, and gave me a quote from a movie. “But we Romans are rich. We’ve got a lot of gods. We’ve got a god for everything. The only thing we don’t have a god for is premature ejaculation, but I hear that’s coming quickly.”

I grabbed his hand and squeezed it as I burst into giggles. He then asked if I knew what priapism was. I shook my head, and he explained to me it was a medical condition, that resulted from having a prolonged erection. “As in, for four hours or more. It can actually cause damage, which is why if us guys get a boner that will not go away we should see a doctor immediately.”

I could not help but giggle, and said that might not be a bad thing. “Baby, you have no problem there, trust me. But I think there are times having a boner that would never go away might actually be a good thing. But back to the subject, what is the big deal about this cult?”

“Well, other than being a banned one, it is also the cult of sexual relations between men. And the suggested way to get his cooperation is to have one of the male characters seduce him.” And as he said that, I could not resist breaking into another fit of giggles.

“Oh, then we absolutely have to do that this weekend! Oh my god, Zack will love you for that! Honey, are you ready to run an adventure with two guys getting it on?”

“Well, it will not be the first time, just the first time you have seen me do it.” I had to nod at that, as he indeed was able to run an adventure with almost anything in it. “Besides, you’ve seen me do similar things with you and your girlfriend in the past.”

“Ex-girlfriend. Things had long ago ended between us when we did that game, it was all just us having fun, you know that.”

“Well, it was sexy, I will admit. I thought half the table was going to pass out when you two started, and her husband had a grin that could have swallowed his face if he wanted to.”

I nodded, and said that I had heard the next day. “In fact, she still thinks that is when number three got started. Pegs was still nursing number two, and at some time during that night they had forgotten to put on his hat.” My husband laughed, and nodded as that would have been at about the right time.

The next day I was preparing all of the food as my husband set up the cameras, and hooking them to the computers. This was a new system he was playing with, that came from one of the companies that Jack was associated with. The week before my husband had attached a camera to the light over the game table, and it was taking good clips of the game from overhead. And with six cameras around the room including one that showed his face and another behind him at his rolls it took a huge server just to capture the footage. He then did some compression and sent it to Gloria who would edit it down for him.

Harry and Joyce arrived first, and she came and helped me in the kitchen as Harry went in the game room. We had just sat down with the first round of snacks and drinks when the others started to arrive. Soon we were all sitting around the table, and my husband was giving us the background to the revolt in the kingdom we were in two years before, and handing us out character sheets.

And I knew it was really going to be one of those nights as Harry opened his envelope and read who he was going to play. “Wait, what the fuck? Pete, am I really playing a dwarven fighter named ‘Harry Azcrack’? What, is this some kind of sick joke?”

We all laughed, especially his girlfriend until she pulled out her sheet and gasped. Harry asked her what was wrong, and she blushed deep red.

“Honey, if you think that is bad, I am playing a female human cleric named ‘Vi Brator’.” At that we all lost it, and one at a time pulled out our sheets. Mark was ‘Clee Toris’, his wife Karen was ‘Anita Dickenme’, and Zack was a human fighter named ‘Dixon Butts’. All of our friends were laughing hysterically, then I looked down at who I was playing.

OK, female bard, half-elf, but I looked at my darling and loving husband, and actually gave him a light slap on the face. But he just grinned, and asked me if something was wrong. Karen looked a bit surprised, as she was the newest member of the group and did not quite realize that I often did that purely in play. I would rather die than hurt my husband.

“Oh, come on darling, it can’t be that bad!” Zack said, and I snorted and handed him my character sheet. He read the top, then burst out laughing. “Well, Mandy here ended up with the most perfect name ever! Ladies, Gentlemen, I present to you ‘Brooke N. Rubber’!”

And they all started to laugh out loud. “OK, where in the hell did you come up with these names, Pete? This are hilarious, but is that not a bit cruel to give that name to your wife?”

“Zack, honest, those are the names that were on the characters when I got them! OK, just so you all know, this is for another company I’m a partner in. I wrote several adventures for them early on, which is how the company got started. They are known as ‘XX-XY Games’.”

“Wait, the one that writes the dirty adventures and stuff?” Mark said. My husband admitted it was, and handed over the main rule book expansion that was now over a decade old. Harry read the cover, and as always happens, my husband had to admit he was not “Mike Hawk”, but actually “Jenny Talia”.

He then passed the book around, and they all started to flip through it. Joyce looked at me, and asked if that was my art inside of it. I grinned and nodded, and said it was one of my earliest paying projects. Then my bastard of a husband had to put in his two cents.”

“Oh no, that is not the art of Mandy inside there. If you look at the legal page at the front, all of the art was made by ‘Mona Lott’. Mona is simply incredibly gifted and draws almost exactly as my wife there does.” Of course I then got teased some more, but soon we got serious and started the adventure. After we all wrote down our preferences on the character sheets.

To no surprise, Zack wrote down he was gay, and all the others put down they were heterosexual. But feeling a bit perverse, I wrote down that I was bisexual. And I got more than a few looks when I announced that after my husband asked us for our preferences.

Karen asked what it would matter, and my husband just grinned. “Oh, only in that at some stages, sex may well be required. And of course in those cases, your, ah, performance would also be dependent on your choices here. If say the task was to seduce a noblewoman, Zack, Joyce and you would be at a disadvantage, as that is not the preference of any of you. But Harry, Mark, and Mandy would not be so hampered. It’s still possible, but it would make things harder as that is not your normal desire. Mandy could seduce and be seduced by any character of either gender. There’s a chart for that, and it can affect both desire and performance. Guys may have a hard time getting or keeping an erection, and your abilities to please that partner would be hampered.”

They all nodded, and soon we were back at play. After gaining entry into the Temple of Venus, all of the guys were required to have sex with one of the Priestesses inside before they were allowed to stay there for the week of hospitality required. That meant a donation of not only 10 gold, but a more intimate donation. And we gals had to allow ourselves to be used by one of the male acolytes in order to prove our devotion. Of course with a 5 gold payment.

And everybody was really enjoying it, other than Zack. The poor guy could not get it up to save his life, but finally he had her flip onto her belly and put it in her ass and was able to finish his act. And even though she charged him 10 gold and warned that such a practice was frowned upon, she was taken by him. So said she would keep it a secret.

We all finally met up with the maid, and even I almost choked when my husband said her name was “Liz Bian”. And she told us that she would have the first four ready to leave the next night. As I was playing a thief and Karen a ranger, we helped lead them out of town, and saw them successfully on the waiting boat to be taken out of the kingdom. We ran into some guards on the way back to the temple though, and a fight broke out. Karen was badly hurt, and thinking quickly I took a piece of wire I had found and formed it into a crude trident and after breaking my own necklace I put both into the hand of one of the dead guardsmen.

My husband nodded and smiled and rolled some dice as Joyce asked me what that was for. “Well, hopefully they might think this is the work of a secret Poseidon cult, and not look to us.” They all said that was a good idea, and I was the last one back to the temple after avoiding a few more sentries.

I made it back and was ushered to a secret underground chamber, where Joyce was being healed of her injuries. And I saw that the maid was the one doing the healing. She finally admitted to us that she was unsure of us early on, but this confirmed that we were trying to help them, and she owed us a blood debt now.

And not only was she of the noble class, she was the former Head Priestess of Venus before the overthrow. Joyce was sleeping comfortably in one of the monastic cells, and we were each shown into one. However, Mark and Karen decided to share a cell and “work off some stress” before turning in for the night.

And they performed wonderfully, earning applause from each of us when they finally finished over an hour later in game time, but really only a fraction of that in real time. And Karen was blushing deeply but saying she had enjoyed it, as did Mark.

And feeling a little perverse, I said I slipped out of my cell to explore around a bit. After all, I was a thief. And as I snuck into the shrine for Venus at the end of the hall, my husband described how the maid and secret high priestess was praying to her goddess. Nude.

I went up and thanked her, and wondered how far this might go. “Honey, can you describe her for me, please?”

“Well, she is a lush and lovely woman. About thirty years of age, with large firm breasts, a shapely waist, and hips that curve out wonderfully to a firm bottom. She has brown eyes, and long straight black hair that flows past her shoulders.”

As she was telling me that no thanks were needed because we were all working for the betterment of all, I said I reached up and brushed her hair out of her face and let it flow through my fingers as I moved it back behind her shoulders again. My husband made some more rolls, and said she smiled at me. I decided to try some more, and described how I then caressed her cheek, and I softly in an almost breathy whisper said she was more than fulfilling the requirements of her deity. And he made some more rolls, and she said in response that it was her duty to show the love of her goddess to all who were in need.

Oh, I liked how this was going! And we continued for a few more minutes, as I told her she must be exhausted after working so hard to save my friend, and I offered to give her a massage to help her relax after such a strenuous task. She smiled at me, and I saw everybody watching my husband and I closely as we were doing this.

Of all the guys I had ever played with, my husband was the absolute best at playing as a female. And his flirting with me was actually getting me hot, even though he was playing it as if he was another female. And it took a delicious amount of time as we proceeded to seduce each other, and we were both extremely satisfied after a prolonged session of 69, then we fell asleep in the arms of each other.

The next night was a repeat, but we took a different route, and got all four of the girls to the boat and back without incident. And after we all went to bed Liz joined me again and we had a repeat of the first night, this time with our fingers as we held each other and kissed.

Everybody said that had been amazing, and my husband said it was break time. I went in to cook the rest of the pizza as everybody took bathroom breaks. Joyce and Karen joined me in the kitchen, and Karen actually asked me why I had done that. “That was amazingly sexy, Mandy. I admit, what Mark and I did was fun, that was something at a different level though. You both seemed so into it, and it was strange, listening to Pete describe you two making love, and remembering he was really a guy.”

I nodded, and said it was a gift he had. And this was not the first time we had played such a game. He himself had written several, but this was at another level. “Heck, when he described the setting to me, at first I thought it was a Connie Lingus one.”

“Wait, really? Another author is named that?” Joyce said, giggling.

“Oh yes. I will not say who she is, but hers are like dirty romance novels. This is almost the same, but in her adventures the sex is more, ah, implied in the setting. Pirates, bandit nobility trying to regain their title, displaced princesses trying to escape with their lover, things like that. Mostly tropes from romance novels, but turned up a notch. Ideally, it works best if the party uses sex to solve the issues, but it’s not actually required. You can play her stories through either seduction, or subterfuge. The players have the choice.”

“Oh, I like that!” Joyce said. “We have to get Pete to let us do one of those sometime. Why have we not done these before?”

“Well, he really does not do the dirty ones anymore. His first was actually one he wrote for a bunch of us when we were still in school. ‘Dildo of Seduction’ is what it was called.”

They both burst out into giggle fits at that, and Zack came in to see what was so funny. “Oh Zack, Mandy here was telling us about Pete making the first of these adventures. What would you think of playing a dungeon called ‘Dildo of Seduction’?”

He winked at me, and said that might be interesting, so long as it was not of an enormous size, and he had some lamp oil available to make things go easier.

The timer went off and after cutting the pizzas we returned to the game room and resumed play. The Maid-Priestess gave us all a blessing the next morning, and winked at me as she said we were all walking with Venus, and were her true champions as she sent us to another city a day away to help more escape. And it was really a good thing that Zack was with us.

We arrived at a ruined temple on the outskirts of town, and had to defeat a band of soldiers on the way and got beat up a bit. We met the Priest of Priapus, Sal Ami. And after the laughter died down, my husband described him to all of us. He was six feet tall, had blonde hair to his shoulders, and a chest that was wide and firm, with muscles well defined along with large blue eyes and a smile he described as one that not even butter would melt in it was so cool and seductive.

Well, Zack was smitten, and after gaining tentative entry into the temple my husband described the artwork on the walls in the basement. They were frescoes and murals of a handsome man with a large erection, in various acts of love. The erection literally my husband said hung to below his knees. And in many he was putting that erection to use inside of a great many things. Inside of women, inside of cows, sheep, and other farm animals. One even of him putting his erection into an orchid. And of course putting it inside of other men.

Zack looked up at that, and quickly made a T shape with his hands. “OK, OK Pete, time the fuck out. This is now out of character. What the fuck are you doing here? Did you make this with me in mind? Are you fucking with me?”

My husband grinned, and after going through several sheets of paper behind the screen pulled out the title page. “Zack, as I said already, I did not make this one. My partner sent it to me to evaluate, as you can see this was written by ‘Eileen Ulick’. And no, I have no idea who he or she is. We all use pseudonyms when we make these. But I swear to you, I did not write this one. And my partner has absolutely no idea who you are, or that you are in the group. If you want when we are finished you can read through it, but this is exactly how it was written.” Zack nodded, and asked to continue.

Well, after discussing the needs of the Priest, we all settled in for the night to get some sleep. And taking a page out of my book, Zack said he was going to do some exploring himself. And when he reached the chapel, Pete described how the Head Priest was standing in front of a statue of his deity. And as he was praying with one hand resting on the foot of the statue, his other was slowly stroking his cock. Which was just over nine inches long, and as thick as a cucumber in girth.

But Dixon was not a thief, and after failing a roll to silently move into the chamber, Sal turned and confronted him. And Zack as Dixon followed through amazingly. He dropped to the floor on his knees in front of Sal, and asked if he would be allowed to give his worship to Priapus. My husband made some rolls, and the Priest gave his permission for Dixon to give his offerings.

Now this was less of a seduction like I had done with the Priestess, but still sexy in its own way. Zack described how he placed a kiss on the tip of the “embodiment of Priapus” as he looked up into the “dreamy eyes” of Sal, then pulled back before giving it another kiss. Then after Sal softly said that the offering was of the appropriate nature, Zack described how he opened his mouth wide and took in all of the offering he could accept.

And once again, my lover played out an amazing scene. But with Zack as he described how he took Zack’s head in his hands and gently offered him as much of his staff as he could accept. Then after some more rolls and Zack describing how he was worshiping as best he could, Sal asked for the ultimate sign of devotion. And Zack described how he removed his robe and got onto his hands and knees. And after using some “holy oil” to anoint his staff, he slid it into Zack. Holding his hips in his hands as he started to repeatedly offer Zack his staff, and Zack actually looked excited as he moaned, then lowered his chest and shoulders onto the ground and said he was blessed to get such a sign of the love of their deity.

And not to be outdone, Pete made some more rolls, and described how Sal reached in front of Dixon, and grasped his own staff and started to manipulate it so he could also give offerings to their god. And finally it was done, shortly after Dixon gave his own blessings onto the floor in a messy puddle, Sal gave Dixon his own anointing deep inside of him.

We had to take another break after that, and as I placed my feet up into my husband’s lap to get another of his heavenly massages, Joyce and Karen smiled and went into the kitchen to get the chocolate cake I had made the day before. We were all enjoying it and sipping wine, other than me with a glass of apple juice.

Harry admitted that had actually been rather erotic, and nothing at all like he had expected. “Zack, Pete, that was actually rather sexy. Now I have no interest in doing that myself, but I could almost see it. Zack, is it really like that with other guys?”

He grinned, and nodded. “Sometimes. Oh, I do not even try to hide that I’m a flamer. I’m normally the bottom, and if I have a boyfriend it had played out similar many times. Of course, without all the religious stuff thrown in, but pretty much like that. But I sometimes take the more assertive role, and am the one giving them. But if I did not know better, I would say that Pete has some experience at that.”

We all laughed, and my husband simply said he was following the dice. He then handed over the book “Adventures in Erotica”, and showed the table he had been using. And that indeed, there were several charts describing the progression of a sexual encounter between two men. “As Dixon was taking a more submissive role, I used this one here, and what I rolled dictated what was to be done next. But as you can see, if I had rolled different the outcome might have been different. In fact, if Dixon had been able to hold off longer, it would have ended differently. In that instance, odds are that, ah, once Sal anointed Dixon with his offering, he would have then removed himself and asked for the same anointment in return.”

We all laughed, and Zack said he would have to get a copy of that book. My husband said that he knew of one game store near Pike Place that had it, but you had to ask at the counter as it was not on display. He did not remember the name, but told them where it was located so it should not be hard to find.

Finally we resumed, and we then got a blessing from the Priest. We then quietly escorted him and his six followers out into the woods and headed on the three night journey to the beach where we would be picked up. But when we arrived there just as dawn was breaking we met Liz near the beach, who told us there was an encampment of six soldiers at the beach where we were to be picked up.

We talked over how to handle that, and it was actually Joyce that came up with the plan we all followed. Myself, Joyce, and Karen all disrobed a few hundred yards up the beach, and described how we swam to a few hundred yards off the shore from the soldiers as the men took out clothes and equipment and started to sneak up to the camp.

We got out of the water, all three of us naked. When the Sergeant and five guardsmen saw us and came to see who we were, Karen announced that we were avatars of Venus, and were in need of proof of their devotion.

Well, what followed was not the first time I was involved in a gangbang in one of my husband’s adventures. After several rolls adjusted by race and charisma of each of us gals, the guardsmen all started to give us their blessings. I was on my hands and knees as a halfling offered his blessings to my mouth, and a human was giving his to me into my wet opening. Karen had ended up on her back next to me as the Sergeant was giving his to her. She had the highest charisma, and the Sergeant was claiming her as his exclusive offering due to his rank. But Joyce, oh my!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.