Justin Loves Strong Women - Cover

Justin Loves Strong Women

Copyright© 2021 by storyace

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Justin is happily living in a coastal cave in Spain, dead broke. His big American rod is his only asset; young and old, rich and poor cross his bed as he fucks his way into and out of trouble. Everything was great until the box came rolling in the surf.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   Black Female   Pregnancy  

Confused, conflicted, and unsure of his future, Justin finds himself in bed with two young American ladies that we know from another story.

I ate breakfast with the older couple and in their motorhome; fresh baked croissants and good coffee. They were both slightly in love with me, the remnants of passionate sex. It would fade soon.

I thought about asking them to take me to France; I’d have to get to the Chinese shop, buy some luggage, take it to my cave, cut the fiberglass cube apart, pack the cash into the bags, get it all back to the parking area...

I liked them both, and I wouldn’t mind a few more nights with Arianne, but it wouldn’t work. I didn’t want to get fucked in the ass again.

So I said merci for the coffee and cake and walked on along the barren cliff edge to my lonely hole in the rocks, thinking about the money.

Money; I’d never cared much about it. When I had none life got difficult, when I had too much life got even more difficult.

I was terrified of it. A few thousand would be great, I could handle that. But millions, in cash? I was stressed out by it. I wasn’t smart enough or tough enough. I’d get ripped off, arrested, ruined. Maybe I was already.

It was a clear cool morning, the sea deep blue and calm, fisherman Jose shouted a greeting from a promontory and I waved back as I walked in worn out shoes, the six 20 euro notes I’d taken from my find hot and unbroken in my pocket.

My belly was full, my balls empty. I sat in my hammock outside my cave, cool soft sea breeze blowing over me and the great blue ocean reaching way out to where it met the blue sky.

I had everything, I had nothing. I’d been happy before the box came floating along.

So I just left it here. Buried in the gully at the base of the cliff under a thin layer of rocks and sand.

I bought a pair of boots, a tire for my bicycle, and a new battery for my solar light, I bought a new phone for 30 euros. No one seemed to notice me, life went on as before.

Springtime meant more tourists, 99% of them stayed near the beach but a few walked along the shore as far as my cave, disturbing my brooding. Esmeralda stopped meeting me for our weekly gossip and sex afternoons, as she was busy in her little gift shop.

I shaved my beard off, and went to the beach for surfing. Some of my old gang arrived, some new people too. In the sea on my old surfboard, I was happy. The camaraderie between surfers was outside of wealth and property. There were 5 guys to each woman in the sea, but there were plenty of hot chicks in bikinis watching from the beach.

I stalked along the sand with my board under my arm. I looked good. I grinned at attractive females more out of habit than desire. Some smiled back, it was sordid. Too easy.

I set the board down on the sand in an empty spot and sat on it, looking out to sea. So beautiful, so empty, I thought about buying a boat and living out in the deep alone.

I was addicted to sex; the thrill of seduction, the pleasure of pleasure. My skill at it, my tall strong body and my oversized penis made me an orgasm machine for willing women.

Being broke was my only line of defense; it was how I got rid of them when I got bored.

Sex, making love. Neurons fire, hormones squirt, we think our brains are neat little calculating machines but really they’re bowls of soup, give it a stir and the primal meat at the bottom will show.

Older women who’ve been through it a few times give me less trouble, young women are likely to lose their way when I fuck them too well. They think they love me, want to live with me in my cave and have cave babies.

I’m a human; when a pretty girl starts to fall in love with me, my emotions go the same way.

I know if I ever let that happen, she’ll wake one morning and realize who I really am. A piece of shit with a big dick.

What would happen if they knew I had a stash of a million euros? That would corrupt anyone.

So I lied, I told the tourist women I was penniless.

Because I’m an addict; a fucking junkie.

“Hey Justin.” Stefan called out as he approached with two pale new female arrivals.

A very attractive thin one with boyish short hair, and a curvy blond with blue eyes and big breasts that hung menacingly. Both were topless, which was not abnormal on Spanish beaches. Their breasts were milky white, revealing they were new to European beach fashion. And their hair was all neat.

City girls with jobs, on holiday. Looking for some action, a little fun, a pair of lean strong surfer boys who would fuck them without making a big deal of it.

“This is Ruth and Gerri.” Stefan said with a grin of happy conspiracy, “They just got here and they’re looking for a place to stay.”

“We didn’t realize the reservation was for a dormitory.” Gerri said in an optimistic American accent. “It’s not what we had in mind.”

I groaned inwardly; American tourist girls, two for the price of one, special offer. More meaningless holiday sex.

“You have the keys to that villa up on the hill, don’t you?” Stefan asked me hopefully.

They were nice looking girls; uncomplicated. Happy, easy, sassy, sexy. Stefan was a casual friend, he was young, English, and had moved here to live.

The girls smiled excitedly; we were just what they’d come to Spain looking for. Adventure, fun, sex. Stefan and I could spend some time with them, tell jokes, I’d strum my guitar, then we’d choose our partners and enjoy each other, then the girls would go home, satiated.

This was exactly what I’d just been thinking I needed to give up. My brain said no but my balls said yes. They looked so fresh and tasty; not too young, but young enough. Ruth’s nipples stood stiff in the cold wind, as excited as her face. Her ass was tiny, her legs were long, and there was no hair showing around her tiny little thong.

I decided I’d spend a few Euros, buy them dinner, and rent Rainer’s villa for the week. Stefan could come along too.

“Yeah, I’ll give him a call.” I said, standing up. Gerri looked out to sea, her blond hair ragged in the wind and her large breasts hanging. She didn’t seem as happy about us as her friend.

Ruth wore a large silver crucifix around her neck; as she was wearing practically nothing else, it seemed odd.

“Are you a Christian girl, Ruth?” I asked as we all plodded up the beach to the cantina where I kept my board.

“I’m a Christian woman.” She corrected me without anger. “I’m in love with Jesus.”

I felt a mixture of relief and temptation. It would be wrong to seduce her, and great fun to try.

I had to stop, it was wrong to interfere with people’s lives. I’d felt terrible after seducing that nun, because she regretted it. No more married women or nuns I’d sworn. I stashed my board and retrieved my bag.

There were showers at the parking area, open cubicles, cold only. The cold was brutal but I often used them after surfing.

I stepped into the shower, peeled off my wetsuit, and my bathing suit came down too. Ruth was looking in, staring, grinning. I was ice cold and my penis unimpressive. I looked back at her in her bikini and crucifix as I washed myself.

She was an enigma; “In love with Jesus” while giving me a come on as strong as anyone I could remember. I smiled at her as my hands slid over my body, around my ass, and then around and under my scrotum, my penis pushed to one side. Her eyes didn’t go down there, she just smiled at me and withdrew, big nipples on her pert little breasts that didn’t want to wait for the resurrection.

I turned the water off and toweled myself, shivering with the cold. The wind has eased now, and due to an accident of the open wooden shower stalls, I could hear the girls talking together.

“Stefan is cute.” Gerri said, “And a pharmacist. That’s like, almost a doctor.”

“I like the other one.” Ruth said, “The cave man. He’s really raw.”

“Your cave man is sexy, but I thought we were going to find a guy who can look after us.” Gerri said.

“We’re in the wrong place for that.” Ruth told her, “Come on, we’ll just have fun. Did you see those abs?”

“Ok.” Gerri said. “So what about now, do we go for the pharmacist or the caveman?”

“We could try for both.” Ruth suggested.

“I thought we gave up on two guys at once.” Gerri complained, “Guys just aren’t into it with other guys around. Remember what happened with Henry and Jake?”

“Yeah, that was bad.” Ruth said resignedly. “Ok. It’s your turn to choose.”

“I like the pharmacist.” Gerri said, “He’s got dreamy eyes.”

I was highly amused, and surprisingly quite relieved. Surprisingly, because usually I’d be thrilled to get two young honeys into bed.

Stefan came as a tourist and got a job in the town at the pharmacy about a year ago. He was ok. I was happy for him.

Why was I disinterested? What had changed?

I was stressed out by that money.

I was terrified of it. I wanted a few euros but not millions of them. If by some miracle I managed to not get arrested or killed for it, it would destroy me.

At the same time, I couldn’t just leave it there. It was 2010 and the economic crisis was crushing the place. There were hardly any tourists, most of the shops had already failed. That money could really help, if I could figure out how.

I didn’t have time for silly sexy American bisexual girls on vacation.

I phoned up Rainer and he gave me permission to use his place, then the four of us had dinner at the cantina. I was going to pay but Gerri beat me to it. Stefan drove us up to the villa in the pharmacy car.

The Villa was one of a dozen that had been built on the end of the plateau just past the north end of the beach. It was a few hundred yards after the public parking area, and my cave was a half mile further along. The track to the villas was easily passible for a car, but after that it deteriorated. Most of the year 4wd only and generally no one went there except walkers and fishermen.

“I have to get back.” Stefan said as the girls pulled their packs out of the car.

“Really?” Ruth asked, clearly surprised. “Will you come back later?”

“Not tonight.” Stefan said.

Later, he told me he was in love with his boss’s daughter, sexy young Rafaela who I’d seen naked with old Rainer in that same villa months earlier.

“Rafaela is a beauty.” I acknowledged, “But then why did you bring Gerri and Ruth up here?”

“Just habit I guess.” He said, “They seem nice, I thought you and them would have some fun.”

I let the girls in and showed them around.

“This is more like it!” Ruth said enthusiastically as she looked out through the glass door over the pool at the sun setting into a gleaming sea.

“I could get used to this.” Gerri confirmed, putting her arm around her girlfriend’s thin shoulders.

I saw it then; for a moment their faces slipped, and I knew them. Gerri was in love with Ruth, but Ruth didn’t feel the same. She liked Gerri, but not the same way.

Ah, life. Complex, perplexing, interesting.

“I think I’ll head home.” I said to them, watching their faces closely. Gerri was relieved, Ruth was disappointed.

“I thought you’d stay here with us.” Ruth said.

“Come on, stay.” Gerri insisted.

A threesome with two young bisexual girls; Cristina and Filipa had been gone for 6 months. There was some similarity, but not much. The Spanish women were more mature, and not into fooling around. They each loved the other.

These two were odd; Gerri wore a tight low cut blouse and a short skirt that let her big tits and heavy legs show. Ruth wore heavy jeans and a sweatshirt that covered her up. Gerri made suggestive remarks and drank an extra glass of wine, Ruth said one was her limit.

Gerri gushed, grinned and laughed at our jokes over dinner flirtatiously while Ruth sat straight backed and still, smiling but slightly aloof.

They were two sides of a coin, completely different to each other, yet firmly attached.

“Ok.” I said, “But I’m not a guy who jumps into bed with every hot young couple he meets.”

We sat in Rainer’s plush living room and got to know each other a little.

Gerri was the talker, Ruth was all quiet and demure, but I was sure Ruth was the one who liked sex with men. Gerri was her provider, flirting and seducing me. They told me about their jobs, their parents, their apartment ‘back home’, and all that sort of thing.

I told them a little of myself too; mainly letting them know I was a useless bum.

Ruth moved around the house quietly, elegantly, she fit here.

I could have a house like this; I could buy one of the luxury villas, and invite Ruth and Gerri to live in it with me. I could buy nice wine and food, and just a tiny little bit of coke, straight girls love coke.

And then ... what? Have threesomes?

“Wow, there’s a hot tub!” Ruth called out. “Can we use it?”

The three of us undressed. Gerri looked at Ruth hungrily, and Ruth looked at me. When I pulled my boxers down, her eyes widened and she laughed gleefully.

“Wow!” she exclaimed, “Jackpot!”

Gerri looked down at it and nodded her approval as I stepped into the water.

Their clothes came off; Gerri was revealed as a natural blond, and Ruth had a moderately furry bush too.

We sat with our legs mixed together, Gerri’s breasts floated and her nipples stuck up out of the water, Ruth eased down so it was up to her neck. A hand took hold of my cock and I thought it was Gerri at first.

“Tell me about your belief.” I said to Ruth.

She smiled blissfully, her hand squeezing my stiffening rod under the surface.

“Jesus is love.” She told me, “God gave me this body and all that’s inside it.”

“I think there’s going to be something more inside it soon.” Gerri laughed, sliding over to me with her tits making mini-wakes on the surface of the water. Her hand went to my thigh, then up to my balls, then found the base of my cock. Ruth let go so her friend could check me out.

“Oh wow.” Gerri said, looking across at Ruth. “He’s really big.”

“That feels good.” I sighed.

“We like it big.” Ruth said softly, as her friend’s hand joined hers at my groin.

I put my hands on their shoulders and relaxed, enjoying their lust.

“Are you feeling lust?” Ruth asked happily.

“Big time lust.” I confirmed, “Isn’t that one of the deadly sins though?”

“That’s all outdated.” Ruth said. “The sexual prohibitions made a lot of sense 2,000 years ago, but today they’re destroying the church. Anyway, it was never part of Jesus’ teachings; he spoke about charity and...”

“Ruth!” Gerri admonished her, “No Jesus talk with naked men.”

“Sorry.” Ruth said earnestly, her hand gripping my penis again in the warm water, “I just can’t help it.”

“My fault.” I said, “I asked.”

Ruth was close on my right, and her friend on my left. The each had a hand on my penis and they started running fingers through my hair. I pulled Ruth close and kissed her gently, and then turned to Gerri and did the same. Soft feminine kisses that thrilled me just as kisses always did, my big cock expanding in their hands.

They were man-killers. They chewed guys up and spat them out. Gerri loved Ruth and Ruth loved everyone, it would be easy to love them both.

As we cuddled, fondled, and kissed, I fantasized about another life. We’d live in a big house somewhere far from my gritty cave; with a huge refrigerator and plush furnishings. The girls would do as they liked, maybe even still go to work, but Gerri would carry babies and Ruth would stay skinny and sexy for me.

And then ... my fantasy broke down as I let reality into it. I could fuck them both for as long as it took to satiate them, but these American girls would never love me, not for real.

They sure did know how to kiss though. That part was excellent.

“Let’s get out of the water and go to bed.” I suggested.

“What? Do you think we’re easy?” Gerri demanded.

“A pair of sluts who jump into bed with a guy we’ve known for a few hours?” Ruth chimed in.

“Two bisexual cock hungry bimbos?” Gerri added.

“I definitely don’t think either of you is a bimbo.” I said, standing up so they had to let go of my cock.

I stepped out of the tub and wrapped a towel around myself, then held out another for Gerri as she came out, and a third for Ruth.

“So long as you respect us.” Gerri said.

“Respect is important.” Ruth agreed.

“Respect and a big cock.” Gerri said, trying to stay deadpan.

“And a tight ass.” Ruth continued, slapping my rear playfully.

“Hey, am I just a sexual object to you girls?” I complained.

“Yes.” Ruth said.

“Got a problem with that mister?” Gerri demanded.

“We’re just going to use you for our vacation and then dump you.” Ruth confirmed.

They were pretending to be funny, but they were also telling the truth; fair warning.

“Cool.” I agreed. “We surf guys are used to having our poor delicate hearts broken.”

Again, joking but true.

There were a lot of us; 95% guys. Most had jobs, families, and a life somewhere. But a few stayed, like Stefan and I. Holiday women pounced on us, had their way with us, then went home.

Sometimes, a career woman would take a surf boy home with her. Toy boy, trophy husband, whatever.

Most of them came back after a while; when the first flush of sexually exciting romance fades away, the sea calls them to return.

Gerri’s big blue eyes and big breasts rubbed against me, her head only as high as my shoulder. Taller, paler, skinny Ruth with her boyish short hair shouldn’t have been the more sexy one, but she was.

Why?

Naked but for her silver crucifix, her furry brown bush at the junction of her long legs, her nails were short and she didn’t wear makeup.

She was all demure at first glance, but here she was laughing and running her hand over my ass, the other gripping the tip of my stiff rod. She had the most wonderful smile; happy, excited, exuberant. Ruth loved life. And sex. And Jesus.

I was about to pull them both into the master bedroom when Stefan stumbled in the door, holding a bottle by the neck. He looked at the three of us with bleary eyes and fell into a chair.

“She left me!” he wailed, “Rafaela moved in with the mayor’s son. Now I need to get drunk, don’t mind me.”

Ruth sat down against him and put her hand on his, looking at him compassionately.

“Tell us everything.” She said earnestly, her long legs crossed in his direction. She was naked, which was wonderfully odd just then.

Gerri sat down on his other side, her towel trying to slip down her breasts.

My friend launched into his tale of lost tail; he was smitten with the girl, his boss’s teenage daughter. He’d thought she loved him too.

I didn’t tell him what I knew about the girl; she wasn’t the innocent village creature she looked like.

“So you were having sex with her?” Ruth asked kindly, stroking his cheek.

“Lots.” Stefan confirmed.

“Hmm.” Ruth hummed, “I know it hurts, Stefan; that’s love, ecstasy and agony. Maybe you need to sleep with someone else tonight, to make you feel better?”

She kissed his mouth gently, then looked at me and smiled, holding Stefan’s head in her arms.

“Does this hurt you, Justin?” she asked curiously.

“Yes.” I admitted.

“But you said you’re into no-strings-attached.” Gerri commented, her hand on his chest and her breast squeezed against his ribs.

“I am.” I confirmed, “But when I’m with someone, I feel attachment.”

“But you’re not with us.” Gerri said, “We didn’t do anything yet.”

“But we did.” I countered, “We talked, we kissed, we touched.”

“I should go, I’m in the way here.” Stefan said, 3 sheets to the wind.

“No, stay.” Ruth insisted, clutching him tightly, “This is interesting. Do you like watching, Justin? Is there pleasure in the pain?”

Gerri looked at me too, following her friend’s lead. The towel fell, revealing one tit, she had a hand behind poor Stefan’s neck and another on his thigh. His hands were on their bare shoulders.

“Yes.” I admitted.

“Do you want to keep watching if we all have sex right now?” Ruth continued, putting her hand on Stefan’s belt buckle, her thumb and forefinger pulling slightly for effect.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.