Justin Loves Strong Women - Cover

Justin Loves Strong Women

Copyright© 2021 by storyace

Prologue

Erotica Sex Story: Prologue - Justin is happily living in a coastal cave in Spain, dead broke. His big American rod is his only asset; young and old, rich and poor cross his bed as he fucks his way into and out of trouble. Everything was great until the box came rolling in the surf.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   Black Female   Pregnancy  

Another glorious day was ending. The sun was low on the sea, bouncing dancing reflections across the ceiling over my bed.

I had nothing; I had everything.

Surf, sun, a sea view that few millionaires could afford, a few friends, and usually enough to eat. I even had running water in rainy season, it ran down the gully outside.

A stunning teenage girl with huge brown eyes, jet black hair, and firm naked breasts Looked up at me and smiled. Her hair was luscious and thick against my sheets, her excitement and fear were intoxicating.

She ran her hands over my back as I kissed her softly for the first time. I pulled away to look at her face; so beautiful, too beautiful. Too young.

There was no way to stop; My hands had touched her young flesh, my lips had kissed her schoolgirl mouth. There was no use worrying about it anymore, so I might as well just appreciate Rafaela’s succulent young body and curious mind.

She was probably even a virgin.

She reached her small hand into my shorts and wrapped her little fingers around my large hot erection.

“Oh!” she gasped, “El grosso Americano!” And we both laughed.

Her fingers on my cock were electrifying; as if she was the first female to fondle me, when in reality there had been hundreds.

And Rafaela was probably the most beautiful of them all; but she was local.

This could ruin me. I’d be run out of town, skewered, lynched. I tried to find the will to stop, but her gorgeous smiling face was too powerful for my weak-willed oversexed mind.

Fuck it I thought; Just love the girl as she deserved!

She was radiant, her hand tight on my bulging erection and her dark eyes wide.

Her young nipples stood in excitement as she smiled with anticipation. She’d been flirting with me for years, and when she’d come to my cave this day, I knew with one glance why.

Women come to my cave for sex.

I’m Justin, El Americano Grosso, the broke American hermit living in a Spanish cave; always willing to help needy women, young or old.

Lots of them too, just not hot young local girls like Rafaela.

I ran my hand over her prone naked body, to caress her full fresh breast. I brushed my lips over her erect nipple as she sighed and held my big stiff cock in a tight grip.

I wondered what would happen to the girl when I pushed my big rod into her slim body; would she fall in love with me if I made her come a few times?

Would that be bad?

Yes, very bad.

I kissed her beautiful mouth lightly as she pushed my shorts down over my ass.

Love was something I studiously avoided. Shit, this girl was so beautiful that she might even cause my stone heart to yield.

I was about to surrender to her when I heard a small diesel engine approach and stop on the plateau above my cave. The slamming of doors. The police jeep.

“Quick, get dressed!” I told the girl, both disappointed and relieved, “The police are here.”

“Why?” I’m sixteen, it’s not illegal.” She sulked as she sat up, causing her big teenage breasts to swing around in front of her.

“You’re not, but I am.” I told her, “I can only live here if everyone tolerates me.”

My mouth was watering and hands aching as I stared at her magnificence.

Making love with a teenager from the village was a bad idea. I should just be content with seducing widows and tourists, it wasn’t like there was any shortage.

“Please Rafaela, I’m begging you, get dressed.” I said desperately.

“Fucking Americano.” She grumbled, “Only you would beg me to put my clothes ON.”

Two hot Spanish federal police officers clambered down the narrow steep track, and appeared on the ledge in front of the cave.

Both were women I’d slept with.

“Thanks for bringing my pills Rafaela.” I said as the girl’s tight rear disappeared up the steep path. “Tell your dad I’ll come by the pharmacy with a fish.”

What she’d actually brought with her was 100 extra large condoms I’d ordered.

“Hi Justin.” The captain said suspiciously, “What were you doing with the pharmacist’s daughter?”

“She likes to practice her English with me.” I said quickly, before giving her a polite peck on the cheek. “Coffee?”

They looked at each other and shrugged.

“Sure.” The other cop said, and they sat together on a rough but cozy seat I’d made on the ledge to watch the sea.

I went inside to use my oil stove; the cops kissed each other.

Forbidden love.

Not because it was homosexual; because Filipa was Catarina’s commanding officer.

“Everything quiet here this week, Justin?” Filipa asked as she squeezed her girlfriend.

“Nothing to report.” I reported, handing them each a cup, black with sugar for Filipa and with cream for Catarina.

The sun was dropping close to the water, there was little breeze and it was quiet as the women touched each other tenderly. I liked them a lot, it had been a while since I’d lain with either of them and I was still wound up from Rafaela.

Of all my many sexual conquests, seducing those two was my greatest. They weren’t together then, and they were straight. Or thought they were.

“Isn’t it a bit risky with the jeep parked up there?” I asked.

Then I saw it; bobbing up and down, spinning and gleaming in the soft calm swell. A cube, a box of some sort. The sunset light reflecting from the wet corners as it approached, drifting towards the small rocky cove below my cave.

Lots of trash drifted in there; ropes, wood, and a surprising number of shoes. The box was different, it looked intentionally sealed, made to smuggle something valuable by sea.

Treasure; flotsam, hope, promise.

Or disaster.

Cristina and Filipa were police officers, they’d seize it and report it for sure if they saw it.

I needed to distract them, and I’m pretty much a one trick pony. I looked at my two friends earnestly, grinned flirtatiously, and focused my mind on them, forgetting everything else.

All I had to do was seduce the two lady police officers into a threesome with an illegal foreign homeless bum.

They knew me well. My cheesy grin as I looked from one to the other said it all.

Cristina looked surprised, Filipa looked annoyed. And just slightly interested. She loved Cristina, but she liked cock too.

“Why don’t we all go inside?” I suggested. Or my balls did.

They looked at each other, so familiar that they didn’t need to speak. Just a raised eyebrow, a nod, a twitch.

They spoke together in rapid Spanish I couldn’t catch much of, then we all crept into the darkness of my cave.

Triumphant? Ecstatic? Not really. I had so much sex with so many women that a threesome with my friends was just a nice way to spend an evening.

Since I went broke and was dumped by my fiancé, I’d been penniless and homeless. I lived from fishing and odd jobs. Exposure to the sea made me look older than my 35 years. I was lean and sun damaged.

My sex life was better than ever. Tourists, expats, locals, young and old. Some were friends like these two, some were strangers I never saw again.

Sometimes I missed the heady warm feeling of being in love. But then I remembered the pain at the end, and kept my relationships casual. The thrill of new partners made up for the loneliness.

Sometimes they brought me gifts, like the quilt Cristina, Filipa, and I were climbing onto. Good old Esmeralda made meals for me; more about her later.

Filipa was in her mid-thirties, long legged, short haired, and strong. She looked like a dike, but she liked lying on her back while I was on top pumping her tight vagina with my big cock.

Cristina was a new recruit, freckled and light haired, petite for a cop. She’d been more hesitant, the greater challenge. In fact, she was a virgin before she met me.

As the three of us undressed in the gloomy twilight at the back of the cave, I forgot about my troubles, my hopes, the drifting cube. I held the young women in my arms and kissed Cristina deeply as her tough partner giggled like a schoolgirl and tickled my big stiff rod.

I loved them both; as friends, as lovers, as my defenders in this foreign country where I lived illegally.

I spared a thought for young Rafaela; I felt bad about rejecting her. But I felt great about another threesome with Filipa and Catarina, my friendly bisexual fuzzy fuzz.

What? You want to know how I came to live in a cave in a coastal cliff in Spain?

Ok, it’s a good story with a lot of sex in it.

Part 1; Dead broke on the beach, a rich old lady feeds me and we have good fun together.

Five years earlier I was sitting on a Spanish beach early one morning, looking out to sea, soft wind in my hair, contemplating life. I had no money and no income. I’d already overstayed and should go back to the US. I didn’t want to, and didn’t have a ticket.

“No surfing today?” a musical voice asked from behind me. I turned and looked up, and a pair of deep gleaming blue eyes slapped me in the face.

The diamonds on her ears were big and real. She wore a ten thousand dollar watch. The wind pushed her loose colorful dress against her curvy body, and she looked ok.

Dulce was old and rich, I’d been flirting with her for a couple of days. Doing my thing, seducing women with lies. She was sexy and funny, despite her age; or maybe because of it. She wasn’t like other women, Dulce was a dynamo, her brain ran at high speed all the time. She spoke five languages, had a couple of degrees, and was head of an investment bank.

That sort of thing turns me on for real.

“I was waiting for you, I thought we were going to meet for breakfast.” She chided me softly, before setting her generous ass down on the sand ledge next to me.

“I’m sorry.” I said sincerely. “I lied to you, I’m not staying at the hotel. My pal works there and lets me in to eat breakfast.”

“I see.” She said. “You’ve been sleeping out here on the beach?”

“Yes.”

“You must have sand in places that shouldn’t have sand in them.” She laughed, “What else did you lie about?”

“Everything.” I said, and the truth rose up out of my stomach like vomit. I couldn’t control it anymore, I had to tell someone and Dulce happened to be there.

I’d had enough of lies. It was like I’d simply run out of them, I’d told so many lies to so many women that there were none left in me.

I told Dulce the truth; raw and honest. She listened, not from empathy really. More like anthropology, she was interested in my sorry experience just for itself.

I’d married a wealthy old woman when I was young, and when she died I inherited significantly. I spent it traveling and surfing, drinking and seducing women. I used them and dumped them, leaving broken hearts and destroyed relationships in my wake.

I thought it was about fun and pleasure; but looking back on those years now, I realize it was more about power and cruelty. I was suddenly deeply ashamed of my behavior. Not for all the sex, but for the lies I told.

After a few years, I’d burned through my inheritance. I was engaged to marry a young rich woman I’d seduced and fucked into a stupor, but that blew up on me; too many lies.

So I was stranded, broke on this Spanish beach, willing to fuck for food.

Hell, I was so desperate I was even willing to work if I could.

I could have gone ‘home’ to the US, but I had no home there. I was 29 and I’d never worked a day in my life. No experience, no degree, nothing. I’d have to move back in with my prostitute mother, and live on the proceeds of her degradation.

I had a small bag of clothes, a passport, my surfboard, and that was it. And my big dick of course.

Helpless, powerless, and penniless. Dependent on the kindness of others, I felt something inside that I’d missed feeling.

Compassion, humility, and friendship. My arrogance was ripped away, and it felt wonderful.

Some local surf school guys let me eat the leftovers after their barbeque and gave me a little work.

Days surfing, nights around a fire with the surf guys and tourists, banging on drums, guitars, and tourist girls, telling stories and jokes. I was happy for the first time in years.

Of course the summer would end soon, and this beach bum fantasy life with it. The surf school guys would go to their winter jobs, the bars and cantinas would close down, and cold winter rain would wash the scum off the beach.

“Now you know who I am.” I concluded, expecting the wealthy older woman to make a hasty retreat.

She looked out to sea as the wind blew her loose blouse against her big low hanging breasts. Then she turned to look down at me with her piercing eyes.

“How old are you?” she asked, “Twenty-five?”

“Twenty-nine.” I told her.

“I was about to give up on you, but you’ve just become interesting. Can I buy you breakfast?”

“Ok.” I agreed; I was so broke, I was happy to do it for a meal.

“You’ll have to tell me the details.” She added as we stood, I hefted my bag and we walked up the beach to the towering behemoth of the fancy Vista Mar hotel.

The restaurant overlooked the shore through big windows, the smell of rich food and fine coffee assaulted my nostrils.

“Hey Justin.” One of the waiters greeted me with a thumbs up and a grin.

“Hi Raul.” I responded, smiling my thanks for his support.

We talked; or rather I talked and Dulce listened as I ate plate after plate from the buffet.

I told her how my prostitute mother had traded me for an L.A. apartment when I was 16.

I moved in with Jules, and married her when I was eighteen; she was 68. She died a couple of years later. Jules was a sexual animal, and she taught me more than how to fuck.

She schooled me in seduction. She taught me how to use my eyes, my voice, my brain to get women into bed, and then to use my cock, mouth, tongue, and hands to make them come.

I loved that woman, I knew it would hurt, but I wasn’t prepared for how deep the pain was. Losing her ripped my heart to pieces.

Heartless, young, cash in my pocket and a big cock between my legs, I went rogue.

“Do you want to come up to my room and take a shower?” Dulce asked, her white teeth and blue eyes sparkling as bright as her diamonds.

“That would be great.” I agreed. There were free public showers in the changing room near the beach parking lot, but they were ice cold.

She’d just done to me what I often did to women. Reeled me in with a sympathetic ear over a hot meal.

I looked down at her as we ascended. She smiled nervously, which was sort of sweet.

“Would you like me to come in and scrub your back?” she asked smoothly as I undressed in the gleaming hotel bathroom.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.