My Orgy With Two 20yo's and Two 50yo's - Cover

My Orgy With Two 20yo's and Two 50yo's

by Aussie Speedo Guy

Copyright© 2021 by Aussie Speedo Guy

True Sex Story: I have a rather age diverse group of fuck buddies and last Sunday night I decided to host them all, at the same time. Couple of twenty year old guys, two closeted married men and myself... in the middle.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Gay   BiSexual   Cheating   Sharing   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   .

The Married Guy’s sex vacation had gone perfectly to plan. There was even some unplanned awesomeness which was when the Married Guy decided he’d like to try anal (receiving). Only complaint I could make is that his Viagra supply was a bit of a pain in my ass.

His trip was ending on Monday morning so I had planned an orgy as the grand finale of his trip for Sunday night.

The list of attendee’s was: The Married Guy (of course), the Slave Boy, the New Slave Boy, my Landlord and myself. It was a pretty diverse group of guys. The Slave Boys are skinny guys in their early twenties and are really hardcore horny young guys who are particularly dirty. The Landlord and The Married Guy are both in their fifties and only recently re exploring gay sex after experimenting as younger men. Then there was me, in the closet to most people but enjoy doing incredibly naughty gay things, particularly with straight acting guys. The ‘cover story’ for Sunday night was a boys football night, this would keep The Landlords wife away.

NOTE: I have written about my experiences with The Landlord and the Slave Boys on my blog if you are interested.

Everyone was due to arrive at 7pm. Being an orgy hosted by me (Aussie Speedo Guy), the dress code was speedos only, and an hour or so before hand I turned the heater on to keep the place warm, it is the middle of winter here in Australia.

The Married Guy and I were ready early. We showered, together, and I made sure his butt hole was sparkling clean. I even ate off it while we were in the shower. I wanted to shave his cock and balls but he thought that might be a little difficult to explain to his wife when he got home the next day. It wasn’t too much of a jungle but I am always completely shaved and the Slave Boys are too.

Seven o’clock finally came around and the first to arrive was The Landlord.

I let him in and he took off his shirt and dropped his shorts before taking two steps in to my unit. I introduced him to the Married Guy while I got us a round of drinks.

It was cute how both these men were standing in my kitchen, wearing only speedos, knowing full well that they were about to be partners in an orgy and they were just talking as if they were catching up over a beer at the pub. The Married Guy was wearing his AussieBum speedos that he was wearing when I first met him. The Landlord was wearing a pair of classic black lycra speedos and I was wearing my AussieBum Portsea speedos. I’ve had some of my hottest experiences wearing those AussieBum’s so I was kind of wearing them for good luck. If you’d like to see photos of me wearing them swing over to my blog or Twitter account.

Standing around the kitchen in our speedos, the conversation had turned to real estate prices when there was a knock at the door. The cyclone that is the Slave Boys had arrived.

Leaving the two fifty year old men in the kitchen I went and opened the door for the Slave Boys.

They had stripped down before knocking on the door and as I share an internal staircase with a neighbour, I was lucky they hadn’t been seen. That would be difficult to explain. The difficulty is because they were both wearing jockstraps and nothing else. Two skinny, outwardly gay young guys wearing jockstraps on my doorstep. They would have been hard to explain. I got them in to my unit quick smart.

I was questioning the Slave Boys on why they had worn jockstraps when the invitation specifically said speedos but they brushed me off and headed straight to the kitchen to introduce themselves to the two older men.

As introductions, the Slave Boys both held out their hands to be shaken but instead of shaking hands like men, they held them out like ladies and the two older guys played along and kissed them. Everyone had a laugh and I was relieved that everyone was getting along.

By the time I had poured drinks for the Slave Boys thing were already heating up. Each one had an older guys cock in their hands and the olders guys speedos were being stretched. Nobody cared about the drinks, the orgy had begun. I hadn’t expected things to start in the kitchen, so I went in to the lounge area and grabbed the condoms and lube I had prepared earlier and returned to the kitchen. The Slave Boys were on their knees with a fifty year old cock in their mouths. It was a sight to behold and I stood there rubbing my rock hard cock for a minute enjoying the view.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.