Motu - Teela Discovers Her Weapons - Cover

Motu - Teela Discovers Her Weapons

by dodgynubian

Copyright© 2021 by dodgynubian

Fantasy Sex Story: Masters of the Universe story. Teela is captured by Skeletor.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   .

“Give him a good scrub and trim a little off his tail would you?” asked Teela, captain of the Eternia Royal Guard, as she tossed the reins of her horse to Hornhold the stable groom.

Hornhold failed to catch the thrown reins and quickly went to pick them up.

“Apologies my lady!” he snivelled, incapable of meeting the clear blue eyes of the stunningly beautiful young woman before him.

“Now now, Hornhold,” admonished the tall redhead, “My title is Captain Teela.”

“Of course! Of course!” stammered the ill-formed man, aged before his time, “My dear ... er ... I mean ... My Lady Captain!”

Teela gave a little light-hearted chuckle, smiled and turned to leave. Hornhold watched her walk off, admiring the gorgeous ass of the woman he secretly adored.

He sighed with a hint of bitterness. How could a goddess like Teela want anything to do with him – an ugly, bumbling oaf with a hunched back and a limp. Even the awesome majesty of his love could not overcome her disdain for his appearance.

“My lady!” he cried out, “I mean My Captain!”

Teela turned.

“Yes?” she asked.

He stared at her now, bedazzled by her beauty, her curvaceous figure highlighted by the light streaming thru the stable door behind her.

“A note...,” he jabbered, “A note came for you!”

“A note for me?” asked a puzzled Teela, “Here? At the stable?”

“Yes!” said the groom energetically as his clammy hand thrust some paper towards her.

Teela took the note and read it...

“A child’s writing...” she mused, “Says its from the village of Eldrich. Says that the good folk of the village are been menaced by a ‘bad man’ in the woods.”

“Doesn’t sound too serious,” nodded Hornhold, “No reason to bother He-Man, eh?”

“He-Man!?” snorted Teela, “I assure you his abilities are vastly over-rated!”

“So this bothersome fellow could be taught the error of his ways by you and a few soldiers?”

“I hardly think even a few soldiers will be required,” said Teela brightly, “One woman trained in the art of a warrior should suffice!”

“On your own, my lady?” asked an incredulous Hornhold, “Dare you?”

“Do not let my sex mislead, dear Hornhold,” replied a smiling Teela, “For I am a capable warrior!”

Her use of the word ‘sex’ had caused the groom to blush...

“Tend to my horse!” commanded Teela, “I’ll ride to Eldrich after lunch and should get there just before dark.”

Grinning with excitement and purpose the Eternia Captain spun on the heel of her fur-lined boots and left.

Hornhold took a while to calm himself down. He was always nervous after talking to Teela. Always thinking of witty or charming things to say after she had left.

But today he had an extra reason to feel his heart beating fast...

The groom shuffled over to where he had placed his bucket of dung.

No way a haughty officer type like Teela would venture over here! After carefully checking the area for anyone been nosey Hornhold retrieved the glass orb that the odd woman had given him last week. Carefully saying the incantation she had taught him Hornhold waved his hand over the orb.

Within the glass ball mists appeared and then vanished. A woman’s face appeared. The woman Hornhold had met last week. Attractive, yet cold. Evil-Lyn was her name, servant of the vile Skeletor.

“Is it done?” she barked.

“Yes ... yes ... my lady,” simpered Hornhold, “Teela has been drawn into your trap. She’ll arrive before nightfall.”

“Alone?”

“Indeed!” smiled Hornhold, “As you suggested I was able to guide her plans that way.”

“Headstrong vainglorious fool!” smirked Evil-Lyn, “Teela’s misplaced self confidence will be her undoing!”

She gave a cruel joyless laugh and Hornhold made an effort to join along.

“You have done well!” Evil-Lyn said, “Skeletor will reward you handsomely!”

She was about to terminate the conversation when Hornhold gave an earnest interruption.

“Anything else?” she demanded impatiently.

“Yes,” answered Hornhold with an embarrassed smile, “Please remind your Lord Skeletor of what my promised reward was to be.”

Evil-Lyn paused.

“Remind me again!”

Hornhold gave another uncomfortable smile...

“After Skeletor has obtained the victory he has planned and becomes the Master of the Universe I am to be rewarded with the lovely Teela. As my companion. My romantic companion.”

Thru the orb Evil-Lyn gave him a stern look.

“After Skeletor is installed as the new ruler of Eternia you want Teela to be your personal fuck-toy?”

Hornhold bristled at such a vulgar phrase been used in connection with his beloved.

“I’m thinking more romantic than that. A bond of love.”

Evil-Lyn could not fail to hide a smirk of malevolence. She knew why Skeletor wanted Teela and this oaf formed no part of that plan.

“Of course!” she smiled as sweetly as she was able, “And I’ll even enchant her with my magic to make her fall in love with you!”

Hornhold positively beamed with joy at this revelation.

“It’ll be quite funny watching a girl like that been humped by a hideous freak like you!”


It was getting dark as Teela approached the small hamlet of Eldrich. The woods that had been mentioned in the note were on the right just before the buildings. The red-headed Amazon determined to have a brief scout of the woods, find an inn to stay in over-night and then fully explore the trees on the morrow.

However as she peered into the depths of the wood she could see a flame flickering. She’d already come to decide that the ‘bad’ man in the woods was probably some drunken bully. This was obviously his fire. She could bring this adventure to a rapid conclusion!

There was too much undergrowth to ride her horse so Teela dismounted and advanced on foot. With every step the night grew darker. Often the female warrior would stumble over a tree root. Finally she emerged into a clearing which had the blazing fire in the middle. No-one was about, but there was an air of menace. Slowly Teela drew her blade and put her shield on her arm. Her blue eyes earnestly interrogated her surroundings.

“A girl with big tits should never venture into the woods on her own!”

Teela spun round to the direction where the voice had come from...

A man emerged from the dark trees.

“Bad things might happen to her. And her big tits!”

“Beastman!” spat Teela, “I’m surprised I didn’t smell you first!”

The tall Beastman was well known to Teela. A big, muscular brute with red skin and a mass of red fur upon his head who worked for Skeletor. Big and dumb. Teela had fought and defeated him on several occasions. Tho usually with He-Man fighting alongside her...

“And where is your oh-so-hunky pal?” queried a female voice behind Teela.

She turned to see a woman with black hair and armor in various shades of blue.

“Evil-Lyn!” said Teela, “Are you and Beastman now an item?”

“Drop the weapon, bitch!” snarled Beastman.

“I can handle you two!” announced Teela, “Any day or night!”

She didn’t feel as confident as her words. Beastman could be easily defeated, but Evil-Lyn had magical powers ... and that made it tricky.

“There’s more than two of us, sweetie!” cackled Evil-Lyn.

Behind her and Beastman Teela saw what seemed to be movement in the trees. Suddenly and as one a mass of goblins burst into view. Dozens of the mean-spirited green creatures were now surrounding her, jabbing their puny spears in her direction.

“There ya go!” yelled one of the taller of the diminutive green-skins, “I promised ya meat and there she is. Looks hot an’ tasty!”

He jabbed a wooden club at Teela and invited his chums to boo her.

The goblins were feeble as individuals but dangerous in these numbers. Teela knew she to get out of here fast.

K-Rak!

The sound of Beastmans’ whip rent the air as he lashed out at Teela. The warrior woman sprang to her left and avoided it. The brute drew his weapon back and prepared to strike again.

Pzz-prtttt!

Now Evil-Lyn had launched a bolt of blue energy at the heroine. Teela just managed to bring her shield up. It saved her from harm but the force of the bolt drove her back.

K-Rak!

The whip hurtled back again but Teela was ready and slashed out with her sword, slicing the whip apart. A row of anger rose from the goblins who were frantically waving their spears but not yet entering the fight.

“Bitch!” yelled Beastman as he saw part of this weapon land on the ground.

Teela saw this as her chance. She leapt at Beastman swinging her sword. The big red brute panicked and fell back, giving Teela a gap to charge into.

Suddenly she was clear and running for her horse.

“Don’t let her escape!” came the cry from Evil-Lyn.

“No way yo getting’ outta here, babe!” muttered the goblin leader.

He aimed his club and threw it at the fleeing woman...

“Unghh!” gasped Teela as the club smacked into the back of her head.

It wasn’t a powerful hit but it was enough to cause her to stagger. As she stumbled forward her boot got caught in a tree root and Teela hit the dirt face first. Momentarily stunned Teela was helpless as the horde of goblins swarmed over her.

A small goblin foot stamped on her right wrist. She had to let go of her sword and that was immediately snatched away. Her shield had been dropped as she fell. She tried to stand but the constant blow of kicks and punches impeded her attempts to rise.

“Grothmorg!” yelled Evil-Lyn as she approached, “Control your mob! We want her alive!”

With a whistle the goblin leader got his green-skins to back off the prostrate human female. Their blows were too weak to cause injury but Teela was exhausted by the fight. Beastman now shoved her face into the dirt and Teela felt her hands been tied behind her.

“Not so mouthy now, eh bitch?” sneered Beastman as Teela rolled over to face the mob of her captors.

With a smile of satisfaction Evil-Lyn pulled Teela to her feet.

“Easy sweetie,” she cooed, “Keep your cool and you’ll stay alive!”

“Right!” said Beastman as he boldly whipped off his loincloth, “Time for some fucking!”

“What the devil do you think you’re doing?” shrieked Evil-Lyn who sounded as affronted as Teela felt.

“By right of conquest I is gonna mount this fat-titted whore!” announced Beastman taking his throbbing cock in his hand.

“You forget your role in the pecking order around here!” said Evil-Lyn raising her magical staff, “Know your place or feel pain!”

After a moment Beastman backed down and withdrew in a sulk.

“Right!” said Evil-Lyn taking a firm hold on Teela’s arm, “The goblins can eat her horse. Beastman! Stay here and lie in wait for a hunchbacked groom. Kill him.”

With everyone doing as instructed Evil-Lyn dragged Teela off into the night.


The bound warrior said nothing for a while. She was embarrassed at been captured and a little shocked at Beastman’s vulgarity. But eventually she broke the silence...

“You’re making a mistake!” she declared, “I have powerful friends!”

“Not round here you don’t!” smiled Evil-Lyn.

“Where are you taking me?”

“The teleport point,” said the witch pointing ahead, “And then to Snake Mountain. Someone there is very keen to see you!”

A chill ran down Teela’s spine. Tho she and He-Man had defeated Skeletor many times the blue-skinned demon still made her fearful.

Evil-Lyn made Teela stop, then cast the teleport spell. In a blur of magical energy Teela felt her surroundings simmer then she found herself on the road outside Snake Mountain. She looked up to see the forbidding outline of the evil fortress highlighted by the emerging moon.

“Whatever Skeletor’s plan is...,” she said, “It will fail.”

Evil-Lyn gave a little chuckle.

“You are very pretty,” said she said to Teela’s surprise, “A beauty such as you could use her womanly attributes to gain much power!”

“I am a trained warrior!” declared Teela.

“Pah!” admonished the witch, “In a lovely dress with a plunging neck-line and by shaking your hips you’d be able to make any man do your bidding! And that would be far more effective than waving a sword!”

Teela ignored her as the gates of the castle swung open to allow entry. Evil-Lyn guided Teela thru the maze of dirty corridors towards the main hall. As the women walked more and more goblins appeared to gaze in awe at the beautiful captive.

“Does Skeletor not have any decent soldiers left?” Teela sneered, “Does he now rely on these ... things?”

“Skeletor is building an army of evil from across Eternia,” cooed Evil-Lyn, “They are merely one part of it. Soon others will join – snake-men from Lustria, tribal warriors from Libariat, fish-people from beneath the waves, men from the frozen kingdom of Arcterra...”

“Hah!” snorted Teela in derision, “The leaders of those creatures are as devious and as selfish as Skeletor himself! They will never form an alliance with him!”

“Perhaps Skeletor will find a symbol of his power and his ... potency that will change their minds!” replied Evil-Lyn quietly.

They had now reached the doors of the great hall.

Evil-Lyn seized Teela’s arm and spoke to her with intensity...

“I urge you young Teela!” she said quickly, “Submit to the dark lord. It will be easier for you...”

“Never!” said Teela with determination, “I’ll never submit to that brute!”

Evil-Lyn sighed and then smiled.

“Above this fortress there is an old crow who feasts on the corpses of Skeletors’ victims. The crow calls out an hour before sunrise. I predict that before the mangy crow calls you’ll be calling Skeletor your master and will freely admit been his slave!”

“Never!” repeated Teela, shocked at the assertion.


The large wooden doors opened and Evil-Lyn gently pushed Teela forward. The younger woman glanced at the witch, puzzled by what had seemed to be a tone of concern but then walked on. Evil-Lyn let Teela walk on alone to the middle of the cavernous hall.

The interior was badly-lit by candles and Teela could only make out shadowy movement by the walls. As she glanced around it was evident that the movement surrounded her.

Skeletor was sat on a throne at the far end of the hall. Teela avoided looking at him until she was in the centre of the hall then took a deep breath, held her head high and looked the brute in the eye. He gazed at her, brooding. Teela saw he was as she remembered – a blue-skinned muscular man with a skull for a head. A skull with piercing red eyes that were lit by pure evil.

“Beyond, my loyal minions!” announced Skeletor in his high-pitched cackling voice, “As I predicted the valiant Captain Teela of the Royal Guard is now my captive. And plaything!”

“Enjoy your moment of triumph, Skeletor!” said Teela with as much bravery as she could muster, “For it will be short-lived. My friends will come. They will free me and defeat you. As always!”

This defiance provoked a wall of muttering from the creatures surrounding Teela. Her eyes were growing accustomed to the poor light. She could now make out taller creatures near Skeltors’ throne. Snake-men, creatures with the head of a rhino and others. Clearly the dark Lord’s efforts to gain allies was succeeding...

Skeletor started cackling. The unnerving sound soon silenced all the muttering in the hall.

“You have noticed my new allies,” he finally said.

This troubled Teela. Could he read her mind?

“You will form part of my further alliance building, my dear!”

“I’ll never help you!” blurted out the redhead.

“Your permission is not required!” barked Skeletor, “Merely your presence. On a leash as I tour foreign lands drumming up support!”

Teela was too shocked at this idea to respond.

“The sight of the famous Captain Teela been dragged around as my trophy will doubtless convince others of my power!” Skeletor continued.

He sat back, cackled some more and drank in the sight of the uncomfortable female captive. The details of his plan – that Teela would be paraded whilst naked and heavily pregnant – could be revealed in due course.

Teela looked around. She could feel herself becoming fearful. The sheer numbers surrounding her was too many to deal with.

She looked back at Skeletor and was able to make another defiant statement when the dark wizard slowly raised his hand, cast a spell and released Teela’s shackles. Her bonds clattered to the floor. Teela was confused...

“You appear dumbfounded, my dear...” smirked Skeletor, “But I have surmised that you will need your hands to be free...”

He paused, lent forward and then continued with a tone of utter relish...

“In order to strip!”


The words hit Teela like a sledgehammer. Her brain simply could not process what was been asked of her. The very idea of removing her clothing in front of Skeletor, in front of all these monstrosities...

“Don’t just stand there, you bimbo!” roared Skeletor, “Your master commands you to strip! Show us your tits! STRIP!”

This provoked an avalanche of lustful noise from all around Teela.

“Strip!”

“Show us the goods, bitch!”

“TITS!”

Everyone was screaming sexually-charged abuse at the lone girl in the middle of the room. Teela felt assailed by a wall of lust. It took a while to compose herself but then she took a deep breath, planted her feet on the floor and flamboyantly crossed her arms.

Her display quieted the mob.

“I will not!” she said smartly once there was silence.

Skeletor glared at her for a long moment then waved at Evil-Lyn, who had now moved to stand by his throne.

“Do your thing!” he barked.

Teela watched as Evil-Lyn raised her staff and pointed it in her direction. The tip of the staff glowed green, then black then a throbbing dark green. Teela could see that Evil-Lyn was quietly saying a spell.

The tall red-headed Amazon was about to make a snort of derision when she felt herself lean forward. Her left leg rose off the floor. Wide-eyed in wonder Teela was stunned to see her hands move to her raised boot, undo the fastening at the top and pull the boot off. The removed footwear was tossed aside. Placing her bare left foot on the cold floor Teela was surprised to see her right leg raise up. The right boot was removed and similarly discarded. She stared at her now bare feet in incomprehension.

Teela shot up straight and found herself looking at Evil-Lyn. The witch was muttering away with a look of delight upon her face.

Teela saw her right hand swiftly move to her upper left arm. Dumbfounded she watched helplessly as her hand unclipped the gold bracelet that adorned her. The jewellery was thrown away and an eager goblin hand seized the trinket. Her left hand shot to her upper right arm and immediately removed the gold bracelet there. Another greedy goblin benefited from the work of her eager fingers.

Confused and starting to panic Teela looked at Skeletor. The dark lord was cackling away and clearly enjoying her discomfort. She could sense the anticipation within the room.

Teela was able to glance down. All she was wearing was now her white lower arm strapping and her cuirass. If her cuirass was removed then beneath that was ... nothing.

Her heart was pounding and Teela could feel herself struggling for breath. Evil-Lyn was using magic to control her body. She had to fight it!

Her right hand moved to the strapping on her left arm. Gritting her teeth Teela concentrated on her hand.

‘Don’t move dammit!’ she thought, ‘Freeze!’

For a moment the hand stopping moving. It shook. And then undid the strapping which fell to the floor.

“NO!” wailed Teela audibly.

The left hand was moving now. Again Teela tried to concentrate her mind on making it stop. Sweat glistened upon her brow.

“Unghh!” exclaimed Teela as her effort to control her body again failed.

She exhaled loudly. Just the cuirass left. The cuirass- the symbol of her soldierly rank. With nothing beneath...

“The tits...,” breathed Skeletor, “Show me the tits!”

“TITS!” roared the transfixed crowd.

“TITS!”

The cry was repeated, taking on a deeper and more menacing tone.

A shocked Teela now saw both her hands rising in front of her. She knew their destination – the clasp at the back of her neck that held the top of her gold and lined cuirass in place.

“NO!” yelled Teela so loud it shocked some of the crowd, “I WILL NOT!”

Biting her lower lip Teela concentrated on her hands with renewed and desperate determination.

They stopped moving!

Teela gave a sob of triumph as she was able to stop her shaking hands from rising further.

“What’s the hold-up?” snarled Skeletor, “Make her strip!”

“It’s difficult!” grunted Evil-Lyn, “I have always suspected that Teela had latent magical abilities!”

With an evil look Skeletor turned to his henchwoman...

“If you cannot get a slut to strip what is the point of having you around?” he asked pointedly.

Motivated by the implied threat Evil-Lyn sent a surge of magic at the struggling Teela. It swamped her minds’ resolve and her arms reached up and back to unclip the clasp. Teela’s full breasts were mostly exposed as the cuirass fell forward. Roars of lust interspersed with her sobs of defeat filled the room. Exhausted Teela was helpless as her traitorous hands untied the strapping of the cuirass down her spine and pushed the garment down her long, slim legs. When it reached the floor Teela stepped out of it and to one side. Almost as an afterthought her hand took her golden tiara off her head and threw it away. Teela was now utterly naked.

Instinctively her hands went to cover up her naked-ness. But some dark magical power compelled them to move to her sides so everyone could get a fine view of her assets.

The naked woman glared at Skeletor. Her emotions were in turmoil, a mix of anger, hatred and embarrassment. Her heart was pounding so hard it felt that was about to explode out of her exposed chest. She was shaking and could not make it stop.

Skeletor regarded her for a long moment. There was an ominous silence from the rest of the room

“Magnificent!” he finally said.

The dark Lord stood up and took a deep breath.

“Now strike a pose and let everyone see what you are packing!”

Skeletor himself now used magic to compel Teela to place her hands upon her head and slowly pirouette before the drooling crowd.

Teela closed her eyes as she slowly turned. She could feel her cheeks burning red with humiliation. She could feel the cold evening air on her closely-shaved pubic hair. The audience was drinking in the vision of female beauty before them. The hands on her head made Teela’s large boobs thrust forward. The slow pirouette gave everyone a full view of her pert ass.

“There ya go, boys” yelled Grothmorg, “We’re joining Skeletor to get our mitts on such big tits!”

Roars of approval erupted from his diminutive cronies.

Teela was in despair. The magical power of Evil-Lyn and Skeletor was too powerful. They could make her do anything. Anything. She felt her eyes starting to moisten then tear up. Her lower lip was trembling. Her whole body was shaking and she couldn’t make it stop!

Trying to blink away her tears Teela now saw that she was facing Skeletor again. The bastard was smiling. Teela felt his magical grip upon her be removed and her arms flopped to her side.

“Do you now see the extent of my power, foolish girl?” cackled Skeletor, “Do you see that you are my plaything?”

Teela took a long time to answer.

“I see a pig who cheats with magic...” she said eventually.

Skeletor bristled at this comment.

Evil-Lyn stepped forward.

“Teela!” she cried, “Make things easier for yourself! Submit and accept your fate!”

“NEVER!” roared the naked young woman.

“Kneel before your master!” ordered Skeletor.

“I’d rather die!” was the retort.

With a movement of his hand Skeletor compelled to fall to her knees. She tried to stand but the power of Skeletor was overwhelming. Soon her face was on the floor and the naked Teela was prone before the dark Lord.

“Behold, my loyal minions!” announced Skeletor as he stood and approached the prostrate nude girl, “One of the mightiest warriors in Eternia, one of He-Man’s best friends is now grovelling before me with her tits on display!”

A roar of acclamation greeted Skeletor from everyone in the room apart from the one who feel the cold air on her bare butt.

Skeletor partially released his grip on Teela’s body and this permitted her to rise up on her haunches. Standing was impossible. Skeletor was standing in front of her.

“Well,” he said in a light-hearted manner, “As you’re kneeling right there it seems a waste to ignore the opportunity...”

Teela had no idea what was expected of her. Until Skeletor whipped off his loincloth to reveal his blue cock...

Gently the dark Lord took his manhood in his hand and started stroking it. Like a live beast the penis responded and grew. A purple-veined dark blue abomination throbbing with malevolent power.

At the throne Evil-Lyn grinned with satisfaction. A few days earlier Skeletor had come to her seeking her assistance to give him a cock worthy of Teela. The conversation had been awkward at first but soon she’d been able to use her magic to grow the blue dick from pitiful to adequate to big. Like all males Skeletor had then demanded bigger and then bigger...

The results of her conjuring ability was now growing in size before the shocked and terrified Teela.

“Behold your destiny!” whispered Skeletor.

At the barracks of the Royal Guard Teela had occasionally caught sight of an adult male penis when her soldiers were swimming or in the shower. But nothing she had glimpsed prepared for the thing that was now before her. Her blue eyes were as big as dinner plates. Her mouth wide open in dumbfounded shock. Dully she shook her head.

“No...,” she gasped, “Please!”

The sight of her obvious horror delighted Skeletor. Hearing her say ‘Please’ took him to new heights of ecstasy. He determined to fuck her face immediately.

“Evil-Lyn!” he shouted hoarsely, “Control her body!”

Teela had been trying to back away from the burgeoning manhood before but her kneeling legs would not move. Now she found herself leaning forward. Getting closer to it!

The abomination was at least ten inches long now, the mixture of blue and purple making it look like a manifestation of pure evil. Despite this Teela was horrified to find herself planting her full red lips upon the light purple tip. The sickening taste of sweat and other moisture turned her stomach but still she kissed the beast. In response it grew bigger – a throbbing monster that was alive.

Gently Teela worked her way down the underside of the shaft with kisses. Her mind was screaming at her to stop but this was hopeless. With a gasp of shocked horror Teela felt her pink tongue pop out to lick the manhood of the vile Skeletor. Now the room was filled with the sounds of the beautiful nude woman with red hair on her knees slurping over cock.

Above her Teela could hear Skeletor moaning and gently cackling with glee. She hated him so much right now. She closed her eyes but could not escape the presence of his cock – the smell of it, the taste of it, the power of it...

“Ahhh!” Teela exclaimed it surprised pain as Skeletor had seized her hair and wrenched her face away from his dick.

She was panting and her forehead was covered in sweat. The taste of Skeletor’s cock was on her tongue.

“Uhh...” she sighed in despair, for having been moved back Teela could see the sheer size of the manhood in front of her.

Her lips and tongue work had evidently pleased the beast. It had grown. Skeletor had in his hand a cock that was now a foot long and as thick as Teela’s wrist. She gazed at it in hypnotized horror, taking in every purple vein. With a grunt Skeletor stroked his cock to reveal the dull purple head that thrust forth with a wink of pre-cum.

Teela noticed that Skeletor was positioning his feet either side of her knees. She felt her torso rising so that she on her haunches.

“Soon you will do this willingly,” murmured Skeletor, “But tonight I shall compel you!”

With a fearsome grip upon her hair Skeletor pulled Teela’s head up and over his nearing cock-head.

“No ... NO...!” she jabbered, desperately shaking her head.

“Embrace your destiny, young Teela!” snarled Skeletor as he sought to re-establish total control over her nubile body.

“Please!” she sobbed as she felt her lower jaw drop.

“Destiny...” snickered Skeletor as he prepared to insert his penis into Teela’s hot mouth.

He paused and across the room time seemed to freeze.

“Perhaps you can delay your destiny, my dear Teela...” Skeletor chuckled, “With a show of some submission...”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.