Special Circumstances - Cover

Special Circumstances

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Sex Story: Tasha bets Taylor she can't seduce her dad.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Illustrated   .

Taylor: Tasha bet me a hundred dollars I couldn’t seduce her dad. I thought why not? I mean he’s a good looking guy and I’ve been known to like good looking guys. We were on retreat at the church cabin and the plan for the afternoon was to do some swimming in the pond, about a half mile hike away. I begged off, saying I needed to get some reading done for school. “I need to ask you a question, before you go,” I said to Tasha’s dad.

So the others changed into their suits and went ahead, and after they were out well out the door, I asked Butch, that’s Tasha’s dad, if infidelity was always wrong. He hesitated and then said, “Well, yeah, except maybe in special circumstances.” I thanked him and he went upstairs to change into his swimming trunks. While he was up there I changed out of my clothes. I was waiting for him at the bottom of the stairs, naked. “Nice trunks,” I said, and I pulled them down. His cock sprang right up. The two steps difference in height was just right: his cock fit perfectly in my mouth. A very tasty cock it was. I sucked him slowly, backing off whenever he got too excited. When I judged he was sufficiently helpless, I grinned at him and stepped past him on the stairs. “Coming?” I said over my shoulder.

Naked black man walking behind a naked black woman

I intended to do the deed in his bed, but I’d never had a stairway fuck before. I stopped and bent over. The two step difference was just right. His cock drove straight into my cunt. He didn’t last long, but neither did I. He stayed inside me for a while, softening, and I was considering doing more, but in the end I said, “Maybe you’d better get on over to the swimming hole before it dries up.”

An hour or so later everyone came back. I was in the bedroom Tasha and I were sharing. “How’d it go?” she asked.

“You owe me a hundred,” I told her.

She snorted. “How do I know you really did it?”

I lay back on the bed, lifted my legs, pulled aside my panties, and said, “Would you recognize the taste of your dad’s cum?”

Tasha didn’t hesitate. The orgasm from her tongue was even better than the orgasm from her dad’s cock.

Lying in each other’s arms afterwards, I asked her if the bet was worth it.

She giggled and confessed that her dad had paid her two hundred dollars to set up the deal.

“Tasha, you’re horrible,” I told her.

“Why?” she asked. “It’s win win win for everyone.”

“I’ll give you a win win win,” I said, and I swiveled us into a sixty-nine which lasted until supper time.

Tasha: First off I did not act as a pimp for my Papa. Okay, maybe I did in a way, but he did NOT ask that I set him up with Swift. No, he just gave me two hundred dollars and told me it was so us girls could have a good time. It was me who came up with the idea of Swift seducing him. I wasn’t at all sure my dad would go along with it. I was pretty sure that Swift would take the bait. The night before, talking in bed she made it clear she thought my papa was hot hot hot. I think he’s hot, too, but that’s another story.

As for the rest of what Swift said, I guess it’s pretty much true. Usually when I’m 69ing I like to be on top—I can control things more. Being on the bottom wasn’t so bad, though. I would have liked to find out what Swifty’s pussy tastes like without my dad’s cum in it, but I’m pretty sure there will be a next time. Maybe we’ll do each other one at a time then so we can enjoy it without the distractions of 69. One neat thing I found out is that Swifty’s ass is really sensitive. Her little back hole is so cute and clenches so hard when she comes. She’s got a cutie of a clit too. All in all it was a fun afternoon, and if I ended up with only one hundred dollars instead of three hundred, it was worth it, and I’ve got a lot to look forward to.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.