Conditioning - Cover

Conditioning

by Badsammie

Copyright© 2022 by Badsammie

Mind Control Sex Story: A young woman is touched and manipulated by man, who is more than he first appears to be.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   .

Despite being fully clothed, her heart was racing. She smiled, looking up at him as he lay down on the floor beside her. Fully twice her age, but handsome, strong. In control. Above all else, he was always that. He had weaponized his smiles, his frowns, and simple words. Her stomach spun in knots every time she was with him. He patted her exposed belly, rubbing it softly, as he smiled down at her young body.

“I want you to think about that first time you were molested. Fixate it in your mind, your feelings, your fears, your emotions. All of your sensations, good and bad. Can you do that for me, baby girl?” As he asked, he smoothly unbuttoned her jeans, sliding the zipper down. Then, ever so slowly, he slid his hands down her pants, his eyes never leaving hers.

“Don’t move. Don’t talk. Just think of the first time. How you felt so small and weak. Powerless. You’ve told me that story so many times. The secret story you’ve only told me. How humiliated you felt after. How you blamed yourself. You still do, don’t you?”

She nodded meekly, eyes closed, grunting softly. His fingers were expertly sliding along her folds, teasing her. Her panties were already soaked and she could smell herself in the air. Desire and shame all mixed together as he talked to her.

“It was probably your fault, but that’s ok. You responded to it. That’s natural. The craving that came later? Maybe not so much, but who knows? What matters is that was only the first step. Of many. The next time was at college, wasn’t it? Drunk at a frat house, celebrating your freedom from home. Just a blur. How many men do you think used your body that night?” he asked, hooking his finger in her and making her gasp before he eased back to simply teasing her clit.

“I ... I don’t know,” she mewed softly as he teased her swelling bud. “Several. I was a mess. They peed on me. Wrote on me. My butt and vagina hurt...,” she said before he interrupted her by pinching her clit hard.

“Cunt. You have a cunt. Never forget that,” he said, before relaxing his grip on her.

“Uhnnn ... yes ... my butt and cunt hurt. They had torn my clothes. I never found my panties,” she said, blushing, as he slid 2 fingers inside her deftly, easily.

“And then, despite them defiling you, you went back to another party. You dropped out of college after that one, didn’t you? Had to get your stomach pumped from alcohol poisoning. And you did that all yourself. Didn’t you?” he asked. Three fingers were inside her now as her hips writhed helplessly.

“Yes,” she whimpered, biting her lip. “I wanted to feel. I needed to feel. I drank too much though. After some guys had used me, I started vomiting and got cold and clammy. I don’t know who but one of them made sure I got to the hospital.”

“Mmm, you could have killed yourself. That would have been such a waste, but also an expected way to go with someone like you,” he said. Fingers rubbed her soaked cunt as his other hand slid up her top, teasing her exposed nipples. He leaned down and tilted her head, his hot breath on her neck, before biting it hard. She fought back a scream as his teeth dug in briefly.

“Yes ... I started spiraling bad after that. Drugs, bars...” She whimpered, eyes still closed, relieving those memories as he rubbed her, arching her hips up higher.

“Whoring, seeking out men to hurt you. Because deep down, you know you’re not good enough. That this cunt is your real value. From that first touch, a part of you always knew,” he said as his fingers moved faster. He bit her breast, her nipples. She started to shudder, to buck against him.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.