Christmas Cards - Cover

Christmas Cards

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Flash Sex Story: Nils is working on his Christmas Cards. Nicole lends a hand (well, not a hand, exactly) to make the task much more pleasant.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Out on the patio, Nils is working on his Christmas cards. Nicole is working on her suntan. “Almost done, darling?” she asks.

“Ha!” Nils replies. “Not even close. At times like these I almost wish I didn’t have so many friends. More than two thousand. My tongue is so dry from licking envelopes.”

Nicole shifts in her chair. Lifts a leg onto the table top. In a sleepy drawl she says, “I know where you can moisten that tongue of yours.”

Ever courteous, and remembering Nicole enjoys having her toes squeezed and her nipples stimulated, Nils pleasures Nicole until her cunt is overflowing with sex juice. It is only then that he goes to his knees and wets his parched tongue.

In the beginning Nils does ten envelopes for each tongue replenishment, but that ratio soon drops significantly. A stiff sea breeze sends many of the cards sailing.

And so it comes to pass that only a small number of Nils’ Christmas cards survive. If you are lucky enough to get one you may notice from the scent and stick of the seal that Nicole too sends her love.

Naked man and naked woman sitting at a glass-top table with her foot on the table

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.