Buns - Cover

Buns

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Sex Story: Nils and Lisa need to decide whether to make love before or after dinner. Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Back in the sumptuous bedroom after a refreshing swim in the lodge pool, Nils asked Lisa if she thought they should make love before or after dinner.

“Both!” exclaimed Lisa.

“I love how greedy you are for sex,” Nils said.

“Now that I think about it, maybe we should wait until after dinner,” Lisa decided. “Whet our appetite.”

“You’re so funny, and so sexy,” Nils said. They went down to the lodge dining room for dinner.

Right away the waitress set a basket of plump dinner rolls on the table, along with menus. “Be back in a moment to take your drink orders,” she told them.

Please Wait while image loads

Nils said, “These rolls, they remind me of something.”

“The buns do look delicious,” Lisa observed. “Fresh and warm. Firm and soft. Imagine the tender center slathered with creamy butter. Or drizzled with honey. Or both!”

The waitress returned. “Are you ready to order?”

“I think we’re too hungry for dinner right now,” Lisa said.

“Not even a quick dessert? We have a lovely cheesecake.”

“We’ll have that up in our room,” Nils told the waitress, and up to the room they went.

Before Nils could latch the door, Lisa had shucked her clothes and sprawled on the bed. “Do you think maybe I should have taken a couple of those buns with?” she asked.

Please Wait while image loads

“They couldn’t possibly compare with yours,” Nils said. “Slathered with cream. Honey drenched.”

Please Wait while image loads

The feast lasted well into the night.

Please Wait while image loads

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.