The Plot Device - Cover

The Plot Device

Copyright© 2021 by Puppy

Chapter 4: Lisa's Family, Erin and Janie, Jasmine, Pregnancies

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4: Lisa's Family, Erin and Janie, Jasmine, Pregnancies - A classic, silly, mcstories-style incest tale, with a humorous meta-device to drive the plot.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Humor   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Fisting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Teacher/Student  

Tuesday, Lisa felt recovered enough from her gangbang that she invited me to her house to meet her parents. They were pretty rich, with a big private yard and a pool. The day was hot. I biked up to their house and knocked at the big door. Lisa came to open it and let me in. I whistled in appreciation as I saw her - she was stark naked and had a sunny glow to her skin. Tall, thin, strong, and blonde. She hugged and kissed me.

“Oh, I think I forgot to mention, my family, we’re nudists,” explained Lisa. “You don’t have to wear clothes either, unless you want. I just assumed you’d be OK with it, since you know I have sex with my parents. I figured that nudism is much less to accept than incest.” She giggled.

“Yeah, being naked is totally fine by me.” I pulled off my clothes and set them on a table.

“Cool. Wow, you look great.” Her eyes traveled up and down my body.

“So do you.”

She hugged and kissed me again, her naked body feeling so warm and nice against mine. Then she led me through the big house out to the pool area.

“Hi, I’m Carolyn, Lisa’s mother,” said a tall blonde naked woman getting up from a lounge chair by the pool. “I’m pleased to finally meet you Mike. I’ve heard so much about you.”

“Pleased to meet you,” I replied, looking her up and down. Late 30s, still well built, a little thin for my tastes, but nice breasts. Maybe they had been lifted with surgery, but they didn’t look like they’d had any tacky enlargement. Definitely a MILF.

“And that’s my dad Tom over there,” said Lisa, pointing to a large man who was operating a grill.

“Hi, Mike! Welcome to our home.” yelled Tom in a friendly way.

“Do you want to swim, Mike?” asked Carolyn. “Or maybe you could sit with me for a minute. I’m dying to ask you some things.”

“Sure.” Lisa and I sat down on lounge chairs on either side of where Carolyn was reclining.

“So, it’s true you have sex with your sisters?”

“Absolutely,” I said. “I guess you already know Samantha since she’s on Lisa’s volleyball team and they’re good friends. My younger sister Sabrina is, or I guess was a freshman this year.”

“That’s wonderful. And Lisa’s told you about our family?”

“About the sex? Yeah.”

“And you’re OK with it?”

“Well, sure. My sisters and my mom have sex with each other too. And I have another girlfriend Katie, who has sex with her mom. So yeah, I find it very sexy and I guess I’m used to it.”

“That’s wonderful.” She spread her legs wide, exposing her pussy with very neatly-trimmed hair. “Lisa, be a sweetheart and eat my cunt, OK?”

“Sure, Mom.” Lisa bent in and started to use her mouth on her mother.

“So that’s where Lisa gets her fondness for the word cunt,” I said.

“Yes, my hole is always a cunt if we’re talking about it in a sexual way. And my daughter has such a sweet, sweet cunt.” Carolyn looked wistful for a moment, as if recalling her life of sex with Lisa. She casually rested her hand on the back of Lisa’s head, who was slurping away happily. “Well, that’s exciting to hear about your and your sisters. You know, my husband and I are in the same swinger’s group with your parents. I’ve had sex with both your mother and father many times. Of course we don’t tell our group about our special relationship with our own daughter, but we’ve always wondered what other families had something like it.”

“My Dad doesn’t have sex with my sisters,” I said. “So I guess that’s one difference. In fact, yours in the first family I’ve found like that, you know, dad-daughter.”

Carolyn laughed. “Oh, well, my husband doesn’t get that lucky very often. Only special occasions or when Lisa’s feeling generous. But you may have noticed, she is a bit of a cum slut.”

“Yeah. My sister Samantha is the same way. You heard about the after-graduation party?”

“The gangbang! Yes, God, I wish I could have been there. Cum-slut heaven, from what I heard. So yes, Lisa probably blows her father more often than he really deserves it, just because she loves cum so much.”

“If you don’t mind, I’d like to see them do it,” I said. “I’m curious.”

“What, me and my Dad?” asked Lisa, lifting her face.

“Yeah. I’ve never seen that kind of thing before.”

“Sure, no problem.” Lisa went back to eating pussy.

“Later, when we go inside,” said Carolyn. “We can all have sex together. But not out here in the sun! I’ve made that mistake before, starting a sex party on a hot sunny day. You can lose track of time and get sunburned.”

We chatted some more then I jumped in the pool to swim. Lisa jumped in after me, and eventually Carolyn did too. We swam and splashed and played and chased each other, then we climbed out to dry off in the sun in time for lunch to be served from the grill. It was a little surreal sitting around a pool table eating with Lisa and her parents while none of us wore anything. We talked and ate until Carolyn suddenly changed the mood.

“I’m horny,” she said smiling. “My cunt needs some attention.”

“Me too!” said Lisa, “My cunt is already wet.”

“Well Mike,” said Tom, “it looks like we have two horny ladies on our hands. Can you help me take care of ‘em?”

“I sure can,” I said, pushing back from the table.

“Good, help me clean up first.” Tom and I carried away the plates and fixings. By the time we got the table cleared and the grill shut down, Lisa and her mom were full-on making out with fingers stuffed into each other’s holes. We had to tap them on the shoulder to get their attention. They laughed and pulled apart. We all walked into the house and into an enormous living room with big soft chairs and sofas. Lisa pushed me back onto a plush sofa and dropped to her knees in front of me, swallowing my cock. Carolyn did the same to her husband. Lisa was really good, taking me surprisingly deep, and looking over I saw her mother was doing an even more impressive job of swallowing Tom’s cock, which was a little larger than mine.

“You ready to see me and my daddy?” asked Lisa, pulling back.

“Sure.”

“OK. Switch!”

I got Carolyn kneeling naked in front of me, swallowing my cock. Lisa moved over and locked eyes with me as she slowly started to suck her dad’s cock.

“I’m a lucky man, Mike,” said Tom.

“You sure are. Not only does your hot teenage daughter suck your cock, but both she and her mother are really damn good at giving head.”

“Don’t I know it.” He grabbed Lisa’s head. “Take a little more, sweetheart.”

Carolyn lifted her head to speak. “First one to make her man cum gets to call the shots on the next round of sex.”

“I’m going to win,” said Lisa. “I can feel Dad throbbing, and I’ve only started to suck.”

They both got back to it, competitively. Carolyn was doing some things to my cock with her tongue and throat that were really amazing, but I could tell Lisa was right. Tom was bouncing around on his seat. It wasn’t even two minutes before he came in his daughter’s mouth. Most of it stayed there, but some trickled down her chin and her breasts.

“You gonna share that with your mother?” I asked. “That’d be hot.”

Lisa gave me a look, then pulled her mother’s mouth to her own, passing the cum over with her tongue.

“Oh yeah, that is hot,” agreed Tom.

The women swallowed. “Sure, it’s sexy, but that was my daddy-cum!” said Lisa half-jokingly. “I earned it. And now you made me have to share it.”

“Don’t worry, the time we come in your mom’s mouth, we’ll make her share that with you,” I reassured her, chuckling. “Now, did you earn the right to call the shots for the next round?”

“You bet your ass I did!” Lisa broke out in a huge grin. “Daddy, I want to climb up in your lap so I can kiss you while I fuck you. Mom, I want you to get behind me in on your hands and knees and tongue my ass while I fuck Dad.”

“Fine,” grumbled Carolyn, “but my cunt is dying to get fucked. Can Mike please fuck me while you do that?”

“Sure.”

We got into position: Lisa lowering herself carefully down onto her dad’s cock, Carolyn on her hands and knees, me behind her fucking her doggy-style. Her pussy wasn’t that tight, it is true, but it felt just fine and each time I thrust, it drove her tongue up Lisa’s ass.

“Look at me, Mike!” giggled Lisa, “see what an incestuous slut I am? I’ve got my daddy’s big cock in my little cunt. I’m fucking my daddy!”

“You sure are. You are an awesome incestuous slut.”

After a few minutes, we changed positions, and kept moving around through a full hour of sex. I mostly fucked Carolyn in a number of positions, while I watched Lisa doing all the same positions with her dad. I found a scissor-legged position that made Carolyn’s pussy feel really tight around me, and came inside her. Lisa insisted she wanted the cum, so Carolyn sat up on a sofa and spread her legs, so that Lisa on her hands and knees could dive in and suck every bit of my cum from her mother’s pussy, while her father kept banging away at her doggy-style. Each of the women came more than once, then Tom finally unloaded in Lisa’s pussy.

“Give me that sloppy little cunt,” insisted Carolyn, moving over to Lisa. “It’s my turn to be a horny slut, when I drink my husband’s cum from our daughter’s cunt.” Lisa spread her legs, and Carolyn slurped. I sat next to Lisa and kissed her and played with her nipples as we watched her mother’s tongue at work.

Finally, Carolyn pulled her head back. “Mike,” she asked, “Lisa told me you took her anal cherry last weekend. I take it you like anal sex?”

“I do.”

“Good, well, I loooove it.” She wet two fingers in her pussy, then pushed them up her ass to demonstrate.

“They’re all yours,” said Tom. “I know better than to try to come more than twice at a time, at my age.” He walked off, leaving me with his wife and daughter.

“All right,” I said, “Do you have lube?”

“I don’t need any,” said Carolyn, whose pussy was convincingly wet.

“Not for you. I’m going to do Lisa’s ass too.”

“I’ll get it, I know where it is,” said Lisa, getting up.

By the time Lisa got back, I had Carolyn on her hands and knees and was fucking her up the ass. She was moaning and pushing her hips back enthusiastically.

“Push all the way in and stay there for a minute,” said Lisa, kneeling by my side. “Let me show you something.” She reached between my legs, from behind. I felt her fingers go into her mother’s pussy, getting them wet. She pulled them back, and cupped my balls with her hot wet fingers.

“That feels great.”

“There’s more.” She pushed her fingers in again, and this time her whole hand went in. The ass around my cock was suddenly much tighter, and I could feel every little motion of Lisa’s hand.

“Oh, fuck, I feel so full!” exclaimed Carolyn.

“I can feel everything.” I said in amazement.

“I know.” Lisa slowly wiggled her fingers. “It’s almost like I’m jacking you off, inside her ass.”

Lisa kissed me, and it was oddly romantic there, for a minute, as we used her mother’s body together. Lisa’s fingers wiggled, my cock pulsed, and somewhere there, in the middle of all that, Carolyn was having another orgasm.

“Do you want to cum in her?” asked Lisa sweetly, breaking the kiss.

“No, I want to come in you.”

“OK, let’s let her go.”

“Please! I can’t handle any more orgasms!” pleaded Carolyn.

Very slowly and carefully we pulled my cock and Lisa’s hand out of her mother. I wanted romantic anal with Lisa, so I put her up on the sofa and spread her legs wide, getting on my knees in front of her. Carolyn moved in to use her tongue to wet Lisa ass, and helped put fresh lube on my cock, then aim it into Lisa’s ass.

“My little girl is all grown up,” said Carolyn wistfully as she watched my cock slowly sink into her daughter’s ass.

“I’ve come enough times today, don’t worry about me,” said Lisa. “Just use my tight asshole and enjoy yourself.”

“Oh, you are so sweet,” I said, leaning forward to kiss her. “I love you.”

“I love you too. Now, hurry up and come in my ass.”

I chuckled and did exactly that, not taking my time, just quick little thrusts into Lisa’s almost virginal hole, until I felt my orgasm was inevitable, when I pushed myself deeper and stayed there as I pulsed and throbbed and let her have it.

There was a lot of kissing as we slowly uncoupled, then Lisa and I went off to take a shower together. It was a little strange after toweling each other dry, not putting on any clothes. We went up to her room and hung out, like any regular teenage date, except we were naked.


I found out the next day that my little sister Sabrina had a real girlfriend of her own: That girl in her class Erin, who had been at the sleepover. Erin started coming by the house to hang out with Sabrina, which usually included sex, and Erin always brought her little sister Janie with her.

One afternoon that week I was at my computer when I heard my door opening and the scampering of little feet and suppressed giggling. I turned around to find Sabrina, Erin and Janie standing there.

“We’re tired of just having girl sex,” whined Sabrina. “Won’t you play with us?”

“You know, I’ve been thinking about that. Erin, you’re as old my sister, who’s already 14...”

“I’ll be 15 next week!” insisted Sabrina.

“Like I said, old enough. But Janie, she’s not old enough.” [So, we omit everything that transpired with them, since one of the girls is not old enough to be mentioned here!]

I laughed. “Now, scamper off little girls.”

Sabrina stuck her tongue out at me, then collected the sisters and headed back to her room.


Lisa called me up frequently, wanting sex, or just to hang out, which usually turned into sex. Sometimes it was just her, dropping by my house for a quickie, which was not so quick that I didn’t get a chance to use all her holes and finish in her mouth or ass. Sometimes it would turn into a threesome or foursome, if one or both of my sisters were around to join in. Once Lisa was pretty comfortable with anal sex, she asked for a foursome with her and Samantha and Scott, so we could DP both the girls long and hard and muffle their moans on each other’s pussies.

One day Scott called up, asking if there was any pussy available, and by freak chance, there wasn’t any at my house.

“Dude,” I said, “Don’t you still have that girlfriend, Jessica, the cheerleader?” She was a hot redhead with large tits.

“Yeah. But now that the school year’s over, she’s going away for the summer and breaking up with me.”

“Well, that’s a shame. I always kinda wanted to fuck her myself.” I looked at the Plot Device on my desk. “Tell you what, give me her phone number, then give me an hour and then come over.” I pushed the button on the Device.

By the time Scott got my house, I had Jessica on the phone, invited her over to my house, seduced her, got her naked, and had her on my bed with my cock in her mouth.

Scott walked right into the room. He did a double-take when he saw his girlfriend.

“Jessica?!”

“Oh, hi Scott!” she said cheerfully, her large breasts rocking attractively as she turned to look at him. “I figured since I’m breaking up with you anyway, I could have sex with your best friend. He’s so cute and nice!”

“You should probably give Scott some goodbye sex, too,” I suggested. “I mean, you’re breaking up with him, dumping him like this. The least you could do is thank him for what a good boyfriend he’s been. You should offer him anything he wants, sexually.”

“Sure!” Jessica’s smile was enthusiastic. “You can do anything you want with me!”

Scott came over. “Well, you never let me come in your mouth before.”

“Oh, that’s just because I was worried about getting a reputation in school as a slut. But now that I’m moving away, I’m not worried anymore. I can be wild and crazy. I can take both of you!” She got on her hands and knees on the bed, turning back to look at me. “Do you want to fuck me while I give him a proper blowjob?”

I smiled. “I like how you think.”

I plowed her excellent pussy doggy-style while she sucked Scott long and hard, letting him come in her mouth. Then we switched so that Scott fucked her on her back while I fucked her big soft tits and her mouth. After I came in her mouth, with a little gentle persuasion and some lube, she let Scott put it in her ass. We ended up DP-ing her long and hard. God, she was loud when she came! I was underneath her fulfilling the pussy part of her DP when Scott came in her ass. He pulled out, I lifted her hips and pulled them back down, fucking her ass from below until I added my cum to her well-lubed asshole.


That summer, my “harem” continued to grow.

In the beginning, it was just my two sisters, voluptuous Katie and her mother, skinny Lisa and hers, and a few of Sabrina’s young girlfriends. But I’m a young man, I’m always craving novelty. It was a simple matter of thinking clearly who I wanted to have, then finding my Plot Device (which was now usually securely locked in a box in my closet) and pressing the button. I got ideas just by biking around town, getting to know people, seeing them at the mall and introducing myself.

One super-cute girl at the mall, working in the food court, suddenly asked for my phone number. She came over that evening and fucked me in my room, then brought her best friend with her next time. I collected several more pairs of sisters, including a set of Asian girls, one heavy, one skinny. I never figured out why one sister was a lot heavier than the other, but it sure was fun to fuck them together, bouncy fuck of the heavy one, then tight fuck of the skinny one, then watching them have sex with each other. I even got a pair of identical twins, which was kinda hot but also kinda confusing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.