The Plot Device - Cover

The Plot Device

Copyright© 2021 by Puppy

Chapter 3: Katie, Natasha, Lisa, and the Sleepover

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3: Katie, Natasha, Lisa, and the Sleepover - A classic, silly, mcstories-style incest tale, with a humorous meta-device to drive the plot.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Humor   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Fisting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Teacher/Student  

That night, after dinner, I thought about Katie Okassian and her mom, and almost reached for my Plot Device, but realized I didn’t know how quickly it would take effect. I was still sore and drained from all that crazy sex with my sisters, so I decided to leave it alone.

I didn’t change my mind until the next day, Monday, at school. I didn’t have Katie in any of my classes, since I was a junior and she was a freshman, but I did have her mom, Mrs. Okassian, as my history/social studies teacher in the period before lunchtime. I stared at Mrs. Okassian’s strong features, pale skin, long dark hair, subtle foreign accent, voluptuous body hiding under her plain clothes. What if the device really worked, and I had this woman available to me sexually? Could I handle it? I’d never been with anyone but my sisters. My God, the size of her tits. What would they look like naked?

When the lunchtime bell rang, I jumped onto my bike and dashed the few shorts block to my house. Nobody was home, and I ran up the steps to my room, found the Plot Device on my desk, and pushed the button.

As usual, nothing happened right away.

Then I heard a quiet voice from downstairs. “Mike? Are you home?”

I went downstairs. I had left the front door ajar, and standing in the doorway was none other than Katie Okassian, freshman girl.

“Hi Katie. Nobody’s home but me.” I went up and let her in, closing the door behind her. “What brings you here today?”

She looked at me sweetly. God, she was cute. A miniature version of her mother, just smaller curves, and a young face. “Well, I followed you here today at lunch. I ... I want to be your girlfriend.”

“I see. Because you like me?”

“Yeah. You’re a junior and I’ve thought you were cute all year. And your sister Sabrina is a really nice girl so I figured you’d be nice too.”

“Well OK.” I smiled. “I accept. I’ll be your boyfriend.”

“Oh, cool! Can I kiss you?”

“Of course.”

She ran to me and melted into my arms. Her cute lips were soft and nice, her tongue was sweet.

“And there’s nobody home? We could go up to your room and ... do it.”

I looked at her in surprise. “I’ve only been your boyfriend for like, half a minute. You want to have sex with me?”

“Yeah! It’s not like I’m a virgin. I mean, not really. So, can we? You think I’m pretty, don’t you?”

“Yeah, you’re totally cute.” I pretended to ponder it. My cock was already hard. “OK, let’s do it.”

In less than a minute, we were on my bed with most of our clothes off. Her breasts were large, certainly large for her age, and bigger than either of my sisters. I put a hand between her legs and found her little pussy already wet. Two fingers went inside her pretty easily; no hymen. She moaned and her little pussy muscles gripped my fingers. Her own hand found my hard cock.

“I don’t think you’re interested in much foreplay,” I wondered out loud.

“Not today. Just do it to me.”

I most certainly did. I fucked her missionary, I fucked her doggy-style. It was amazing and delightful how her breasts moved as we fucked - big enough that they swung, but so young and firm that it was more of a jiggle than a swing. I turned her around again, kissing her and sucking on her nipples as I ploughed her tight pussy hard and deep.

“You can do it inside me.” she said.

I did. When I stopped twitching, I collapsed on her. We kissed.

“Wow, that was wonderful,” she said. “I’m so glad I chose you to be my boyfriend. Do you have sex with other girls?”

I looked in her eyes. Well, she’s going to find out eventually. “Yes. I have sex with my sisters.”

“Oooooooh.” She smiled. “That’s naughty. Well, I do it with my mom.”

I kissed her. “That’s cool. In fact, I was actually kinda expecting you to say that.”

“Really? Is it common for teenage girls to have sex with their moms?”

I shook my head. “No, it’s virtually non-existent. But it sure is a convenient plot twist, since I have the hots for your mother too.”

“Oh yeah, she’s your teacher in second period.” Katie smiled. “She’s told me, she’s noticed you staring at her. Is that because you want to fuck her?”

“Yeah. You and your mom are both really beautiful.”

“Thank you. Well, I’m sure she’ll let you. I know she likes you because she’s the one who encouraged me to come be your girlfriend and seduce you.” Katie smiled. “It wasn’t difficult to seduce you. And I’m supposed to invite you to our house for dinner.”

“I’ll be there.”

“Cool!” Katie kissed me again. “You really do it with your sisters? Sabrina’s cute and Samantha is a star on the volleyball team.”

“I do. Do you want to have girl sex with them too? I figure you already are into it, because of your mom.”

“Oh yeah, totally! Oh, that’s so cool. I get to have sex with a senior! A hot athletic girl senior! I can’t wait.”

“So, what did you mean about kinda not being a virgin?”

“Oh, yeah. Well, my mom and I have been fucking each other with toys since I passed puberty, about two years ago. So my pussy is used to being fucked. But you’re the very first boy I’ve had inside me.”

“I’m honored. So that means ... you haven’t sucked a cock?”

“No. You can teach me sometime.”

“How about anal sex?”

“My mom and I play back there sometime, but I’ll need you to train me to take your cock, if you want that.”

“Yeah, no problem. And that means you’ve never tasted cum, so I’ll want you to start getting used to that too. Tell you what, I’ll fuck you again right now, we can probably make you come once or twice, and then when I’m ready to shoot, I’ll do it in your mouth, OK?”

“OK!” Her enthusiasm was genuine.


That evening, I walked over to the Okassian house, conveniently just about five blocks away from our house. I was dressed up nice - good clothes, which my sisters picked out and dressed me in, when they weren’t teasing and sucking and playing with me at the same time.

At the door, Katie let me in. I whistled appreciatively when I saw her. A satin evening dress, with a dramatic slit up one side of a leg, almost to the crotch. She had done her hair up nice, and wore large, pretty silver earrings. She led me into the dining room, and there was Mrs. Okassian. She took my breath away. Gone were the deliberately dumpy teacher clothes. She was dressed in a satin dress like her daughter, its shiny curves barely managing to contain her amazing hips and breasts.

“Mike,” she said in her lightly accented English, “welcome to our house. I have been waiting for this moment.”

With that, she took my hands in hers, and drew me to her. Her plump, full lips were so inviting. I kissed her. We kissed again, with tongues. I felt the satin of her clothes brushing against mine. I started growing hard in my pants. My God, this woman could kiss!

“Ahem!” said Katie next to us. Mrs. Okassian laughed and pulled back. Katie immediately leaned in and kissed me, as hotly and eagerly as her mother just had. Her tongue in my mouth immediately brought to mind the feeling of my cock inside her at lunchtime that day, and I grew even harder.

“Please,” said Mrs. Okassian. “Let us at least pretend to eat the dinner I have made?”

We all laughed and went to the small table. The food was small and gourmet, delicately arranged. Large wine glasses were already set, which Mrs. Okassian offered and poured large amounts for all three of us. She said grace very briefly in some other language, then we started to drink and eat.

“So, my daughter has told me all about you, about your lunchtime tryst,” she said.

I had to think hard to remember what tryst meant. “I hope you don’t mind, Mrs. Okassian.”

“Call me Natasha, please. Of course I am pleased, it was my idea. My daughter’s first time with a real man, it sounds like it went splendidly. And what she learned of your family?”

“You mean, my sisters?” The wine was really delicious.

“Yes, you and your sisters. That is very wonderful for me to learn. For you see, then it is not only our family, that is ... different.”

“You mean, in having sex with your daughter?”

“Exactly. It is not only we who are perverse. You are perverse too ... so you can understand. And you approve?”

“Oh yeah, Mrs ... I mean, Natasha.” I met her gaze across the table. “I think you and Katie having sex is totally, totally hot. I mean, either one of you, by yourself, you’re just smoking hot. But the thought of you together ... well, that’s crazy sexy.”

The dinner, as small as it was, was pretty much eaten. Lots of wine had been drunk.

“So can we have sex now?” asked Katie plainly.

We all laughed.

“If your boyfriend wants to,” offered Natasha.

“I’ve had an erection since I walked in the door.” I said. “For both of you.”

Natasha stood, taking her wine glass with her, and we followed. Katie took my hand, giggling with excitement. We all went to a large bedroom, which was dimly lit all around the room with candles and mirrors. In the center of the room, Natasha drew us close. She took a sip of wine, then kissed her daughter on the mouth, passing the wine to her. Katie turned and kissed me, passing the wine to me, then I kissed Natasha. Most of the wine was lost along the way, but it didn’t matter. For the longest time, we just stood there, kissing in a circle, slowing pulling off each other clothes. Natasha’s amazing breasts came into view, truly wonders of nature, and they got more wine spilt on them, then Katie’s and my mouth licking and sucking the her mother’s large wine-flavored nipples. As the gowns fell away, I ventured my hand down between Natasha’s legs, my fingers seeking her pussy, finding that Katie’s fingers were already there. Together our fingers wiggled around in her mother’s wetness, making Natasha moan.

“Let’s do it together,” Katie suggested to me, pushing Natasha back onto the bed. I found out what “it” was: eating her mother’s pussy. Our mouths and tongues worked together. Natasha was delicious, tasting both like clean wet pussy and like wine. Katie devoured her mother’s clit and juices with obvious experience.

“I’m dying to fuck her,” I gasped.

“Yeah. Do it!” Katie pulled back. “Fuck my mom.” She giggled. “Fuck your hot teacher.”

I climbed up and sank in. Something like being behind the wheel of an extremely expensive automobile for the first time, it felt ... deluxe. Plush. Big amazing tits, hips, softness. Sure, her pussy gripped me and felt wonderful, but the whole experience was a much bigger deal. There was too much of her to grab with my hands, too much to fit in my mouth, even her nipples were larger than I’d seen before. So I just held on to what I could, kissed her eager mouth, and fucked her.

I could feel Katie’s hands on my hips, pushing me harder and deeper into her mom. When I paused to catch my breath, I felt my inner thighs being parted and Katie’s hot mouth sucking on my balls.

“She’s sucking on my balls.” I said. “I though she’s never been with a man? How’d she learn to do that.”

“I told her you might like it.” explained Natasha.

“Oh, I do. Mmmmm.” I started fucking again, each hard thrust making her large body shake.

“When you have sex with your sisters,” she said softly, “do they also have sex with each other?”

“Yeah. They’re completely into girl sex. Sometimes they even do it with each other when I’m not around.”

“That is wonderful. Would you like to watch me eat my daughter’s pussy?”

“I would like that.” I agreed.

Katie scrambled up and squatted over her mother’s face, slowly lowering down. Natasha started to eat pussy in earnest, while not skipping the rock of her hips during our fuck. Good multitasking: taking my cock hard and deep, sucking her daughter’s clit and drinking her pussy juices. I found that Natasha’s breasts were a good place for me to put my hands, and she moaned in loud pleasure every time I squeezed her large nipples.

We were in that bed for a solid two hours. I fucked Natasha as she ate Katie, fucked Katie as she ate her mother, put them face to face so they could kiss while I moved back and forth between their pussies. They each took a turn riding my cock, and riding my face. I had amazing staying power. Natasha had a few orgasms, both from my cock and her daughter’s mouth. Katie had a couple from her mother’s mouth. The scent of delicious red wine was everywhere. My cock went from pussy to mouth, from mother to daughter without any hesitation. I even fucked Natasha’s large breasts, as Katie held them together, sucking the big nipples and lubricating me with her saliva.

“I want you to come in my daughter’s pussy,” said Natasha when it looked like I was getting close. I had Katie on her back, really pounding her tight pussy as she sucked on her mom’s nipples. One of Natasha’s hands was caressing my balls.

“OK. I came there once already today at lunch.”

“I know. I want you to get her pregnant.”

I took it in stride, not even slowing down. “Oh yeah?”

“Yes. You know, I am only twenty-eight. I had my daughter when I was the same age she is now. I know she wants a baby, and she likes you, and she will be so very sexy for you, and for me too, when she is so young and pregnant.”

“You want it, Katie?”

“Yes!” She looked at my serious. “I want to have your baby. Put your sperm in me and knock me up!”

I came deep inside her. She wiggled and sighed with happiness.

We spent a while just kissing in the bed, the three of us, while they thanked me profusely. Finally they helped me to get up and find my clothes, kissing me good night as I left their house.


There were several plot developments during that next week, and I didn’t have to push the button on my Plot Device once. I guess that once some plot elements are in motion, they kinda develop by themselves.

Katie came by my house after school each day. She got to watch me having sex with my sisters, then she got to join in. I got a triple blowjob, and my sisters took enthusiastically to Katie’s experienced pussy-eating skills. I fucked them all together in various ways, but my sisters were cooperative in making sure my cum always ended up in Katie’s pussy to help get her pregnant.

I went over to Katie’s house again one night for another luxurious wine-fueled mother-daughter fuck-fest. I got to watch Katie strap-on to fuck her mother to an orgasm while Natasha took my cock waaaa-ay down her throat, then they switched so that Natasha was fucking her daughter doggy-style. I fucked them while they 69’d, Katie on top, and they handed me a lubed butt-plug to put in Katie’s little virgin ass as I was fucking her little pussy. The extra tightness pushed me over the edge.

That Thursday, in school, Natasha - well, I still thought of her as Mrs. Okassian when she was being a teacher - asked me to stay late after her class. She locked the door to the classroom and told me excitedly that Katie was pregnant. She wanted to thank me, and also to fulfill her fantasy of forbidden sex with a student in school. I was more than happy to oblige. She didn’t even take off her teacher’s uniform as she sat at her desk and deep-throated me, and just barely pulled her dress up / panties down to let me fuck her on her desk. She was so excited, struggling to muffle her moans so the whole school wouldn’t hear us. After she came once, my hot teacher got up and turned around to bend over the desk, offering for the first time for me to take her up the ass. I happily did so, and I think she might even have had an anal orgasm by the time I finally unloaded in her.

That Friday night, my Dad was out of town, so Katie and her mom came over to our house for dinner and what turned into a big sex party to celebrate Katie’s pregnancy. Me, my sisters, my mom, and our guests, all went to the master bedroom. It started with a big round of pussy-eating, then Mom and Natasha compared notes and experiences on strap-on fucking their own daughters, then they switched and strap-on fucked each other’s daughters. I ass-fucked each of my sisters while they ate each other’s pussies, while Mom took Katie and her mom to the bathroom to compare practices on getting clean for anal sex. They came back and put Katie on the center of the bed. All of us took turns licking Katie’s pussy and ass, then I was invited to be the first boy in Katie’s ass. Natasha looked a little nervous at first when she saw me moving my cock back and forth between Katie’s ass and my sister’s mouths, but eventually she relaxed and put her face right down there, so I could alternate between deep thrusts in Katie’s ass and deep throat in her mother. When I came, Natasha actually drew the line at licking my cum from her daughter’s asshole - finally, one sex act denied! - but of course my cum-slut sister Samantha was more than happy to go in with her tongue and get my cum.

There was a lot of sex that weekend. My sisters woke me up with a double blowjob. Later that day, Samantha came to my room horny and wanted a long, vigorous session of regular pussy-fucking. I tried to give it to her, but I’m not an athlete like she is, so eventually she did most of the work on top of me. It must have gone on for an hour, through untold number of her orgasms, but I never came. When she finally climbed off, she offered to jack me off into her mouth, but I declined. Instead, I sent her off and went down the hall to Sabrina’s room, where I found her reading at her desk. Sabrina was looking really cute, in a pink summer outfit. I told her I was visiting her as my secret girlfriend, for romantic butt sex. She giggled and removed just enough of her clothes so that she could bend over the desk and expose her ass. I found lube on her desk - when did they start leaving that around? - and got my cock inside her, although (to be romantic) we ended up moving to her bed so I could fuck my little sister’s ass while we kissed face-to-face. We both came and kissed each other through the orgasms.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.