The Plot Device - Cover

The Plot Device

Copyright© 2021 by Puppy

Chapter 2: Scott, Sisters Immitating Porn

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: Scott, Sisters Immitating Porn - A classic, silly, mcstories-style incest tale, with a humorous meta-device to drive the plot.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Humor   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Fisting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Teacher/Student  

Saturday morning, my alarm clock went off early. I really should get one of those alarms that you can set to go off only on weekdays! Here it was like 7:30 in the morning, on a Saturday. Half-asleep, I reached one arm out of my bed and started whacking at my alarm clock, trying to turn it off. I got it to stop and quickly went back to sleep.

Barely a couple minutes later, half-asleep, I became aware of a warm, wet sensation around my cock. A lot like a blow-job ... a lot like a blow-job from my big sister. In fact, I moved my hands down there and found her warm round head, doing exactly that.

“Mmmm?” I asked, now more awake.

“Oh hi Mike!” said Samantha quietly. “I just woke up, and suddenly I just had to have your cum. So I thought, I’d wake you up with a blow-job. It’s like, I’m craving the taste of your cum.” She gave it a few more sucks. “Hey, you didn’t push the button on your Plot thing, did you?”

“Uh. Oh. I might have. It’s sitting right there by the alarm clock. I might have hit it.”

“Oh. Well, maybe I’m your plot development. I mean, I used to not mind the taste of your cum. But right now I just really, really gotta have it. So I’ll do it any way you like to make you cum fast, OK?”

“OK. Um, I guess use your hand a little. And move your mouth really fast. And suck hard.”

“OK!” Sam did exactly that. I just lay back and closed my eyes. It didn’t take long for me to fill her mouth with cum. She made moaning sounds like it was the most delicious thing ever, as she rhythmically swallowed. Then she came up and kissed my cheek. “Well, I guess I’m not just your slut now. I’m your cum slut. I mean it, anywhere you want to cum, just do it and I’ll drink it, or lick it up. Just the idea of licking up your cum turns me on.”

“Wow. That’s quite a plot development!”

“Yeah. I guess so.”

I thanked her and sent her out of my room. I managed to sleep in and avoid having any sex with anyone until I stumbled down for a late breakfast. Dad was there, so at least I knew there wouldn’t be any fooling around. But, he left soon thereafter and my sisters were soon upon me.

“Do you want to have sex, Mikey? Like in your room? Like right now?”

“Heck,” said Mom, “I don’t see why you don’t fuck ‘em right here at the dining room table.”

I sighed. “Maybe later, like this afternoon?”

“But I’m horny,” complained Sam.

“Can we watch porn on your computer?” asked Sabrina

“Sure, go ahead.”

When I finished eating and went up to my room, my sisters were already sitting at my desk, side by side. They were both naked from the waist down. I heard the sound of quiet buzzing and saw Sabrina was using a little vibrator on herself, while Sam had a medium-sized regular dildo inside her pussy and was just masturbating her clit with a finger.

“Mikey! Come and see what we found!”

I came close and looked at the screen. It was a European orgy scene. One large blonde woman was crouching over a hunk, taking him in her pussy and another large man was filling her ass, double-penetration. Next to them, Rocco Sifredi was ass-fucking a pale redhead from behind, while a stunning dark-haired woman had her head resting on the redhead’s lower back. Rocco was moving his cock back and forth between the redhead’s ass and the dark-haired woman’s mouth.

“Look at what they’re doing!” said Samantha.

“I know. A DP and an ATM. Double Penetration and Ass-to-mouth. We talked about that before, right?”

“I know, but before I thought it was really nasty. Now I think it’s super sexy. Maybe it’s one of those times you pushed the Plot Device.” She looked contemplative. “Maybe Mom will know how we could get really clean, like these porn stars. If you got Sabrina really clean, then you could straight from her ass to my mouth. Or you could come in her ass...” Sam’s voice got so thick with lust, she could barely speak. “Come, in her ass, then push my face in there and, oh! Make me suck it up ... OH! God, I’m coming again.”

“Well, I’m glad you think that’s hot, because it sounds pretty hot to me too.” I smiled, my cock already tenting my pants. “What about the DP?”

“I guess I’m going to have to lose my anal cherry for that. ‘Cause I want to try that too.”

“But she can’t do that,” said Sabrina. “I mean, not really. With a toy, yeah. But she can’t do it with two cocks because we don’t have two boys.”

“Oh yeah.” I nodded, reaching for the Plot Device. “Well, should I?”

“I’m just hoping it’s not Dad.” said Samantha.

I pushed the button. As usual, nothing happened for a minute. Then the phone rang. I picked it up.

“Oh, Scott.” At the mention of his name, my sisters broke out into big smiles. “Yeah, sure. I’m not doing anything. Come over and hang out. OK. Yeah, see you.”

I turned to the girls. “He thinks he’s coming over here to play video games.”

“Scott!” said Samantha excitedly. “Of all your friends, he’s the cutest. Thank God it wasn’t Larry or one of the nerds. Scott’s on the cross-country team.”

“I’ve kinda had a crush on him all year,” said Sabrina. “I think lots of the freshman girls do.”

“Are you going to at least put on clothes?” I asked. “We don’t want to freak him out.”

“Oh, fine.” They put down their toys and looked around for their panties. I turned off the porn. I opened a window to let out the scent of wet pussy. Then the doorbell rang and I went down to let Scott in. When we got up to my room, the girls were on my bed, demurely pushing their skirts down to hide their panties.

“Hi Scott!” they said together, giggling.

“Whoa, dude.” said Scott. “Your sisters are hanging out in here?”

“Yeah. There’s some things to explain. Have a seat.” He sat. “You know how it is when you’re reading a sex story on the internet? You’ve read those, right?”

Scott looked nervous. “Uh, sure. It is OK to talk about in front of your sisters?”

“Yeah. So, well, it seems that I’ve become a character in a sex story. The plot keeps moving forward. You know it starts out with a lonely guy, and he gradually gets to have sex with more and more people, including his hot sisters?”

“You ... you get to have sex with...?” Scott was flabbergasted.

“Yeah. So, here’s what I’m offering. My sisters both think you’re really cute. Would you like to have sex with them?”

“Please say yes.” interjected Samantha.

“Is this a practical joke?”

“Nope. Hey, you’re a popular guy, you already have a hot girlfriend, what’s her name, the cheerleader, Jessica? Does she let you have sex with her?”

“Well, yeah. We’ve done it a few times.”

“She let you come in her mouth?”

“Well, no. I mean, she sucks me, but...”

“How about in her ass? You get anal sex from her?”

“No way!”

“Well, you can do all that and more. My sisters are cute, aren’t they?”

“Well, sure! But...”

“And you can do it in their mouths, and fuck Samantha in the pussy, and if you’re gentle, Sabrina’s got the most amazing tight little hole for anal sex. You know, she’s still a freshman. It doesn’t get younger and hotter than that.”

“OK, OK, wait. This is all a joke, right? Is there a hidden camera?”

“No camera.” I sighed. “I guess we’re going to have to prove it to you. Girls, maybe a demonstration?”

“Oh Goodie!” Samantha got on her knees, and pulled off her top. Sabrina did the same next to her.

“Oh, wow! Dude!” cried Scott at the sight of their breasts.

“And that’s not all. Girls?” I waved my hand at them.

“Oh yeah. Watch this.” Samantha smiled, then she turned and embraced her topless younger sister, their mouths meeting in a deep kiss. Sam snaked one hand down into Sabrina’s panties. Sabrina broke the kiss and started to suck on Sam’s nipples.

“If you believe me know, go give them your cock,” I said. “They want you, and it’ll give me a break.”

Scott finally needed no more persuading, he advanced on the bed. The girls stopped making out long enough to help him pull his clothes off, and then they pulled him in. His mouth went to Sabrina’s little tits, while Sam’s mouth went straight for his cock.

I got up and walked through the house to find Mom, in the study. Besides being a homemaker, she has a side business in graphic design.

“Mom, my friend Scott is in my room, fucking my sisters.”

“Oh, Scott from the cross-country team? That’s great, he’s such a cutie. I want him when they’re done with him.”

I sighed. “I think that plot development was for my sisters, not for me. And I don’t want to have sex with you.”

“You don’t have to, sweetie. You’ve got your sisters, and probably any other hot girl you want.”

“Oh, yeah.” I thought for a minute. “Actually, you know what would be sexy? I don’t want to fuck my own mom, but if I could get a cute girl from school and her mom, that would be hot.”

“I’m sure you can find that honey.”

“OK, cool.” I went back to my room. Scott and the girls were in a three-way on my bed, but I paid them little attention. Instead I brought up the yearbook website from last year, and started thinking about girls in my high school. The sounds from my bed were kinda distracting.

“I want to come in your pussy.” “But, I want it in my mouth!” “But I already came in your mouth.” “Yeah, but I had to share it with her.”

“Jeez, you guys,” I said, turning to the bed. “It’s simple. Scott, go ahead and come in Sam. Sabrina, you can get down there and suck it up from her pussy, then pass it all to Sam’s mouth so she can drink it all. OK?”

“OK!” They all said together.

I turned back to the yearbook. Cute ... kinda cute ... hot, but her mother wasn’t ... kinda young, a freshman but her mother was ... Oh, that’s a good idea. Katie Okassian, her mom was Mrs. Okassian, a teacher, and the hottest one of them. Big dark hair down her back, big tits, an ass that she tried unsuccessfully to hide with boring teacher clothes. Katie, a smaller version of her mother.

I got up and went down the hall to our parents room, and found the bottle of lube. When I got back to my room, Scott was laying back, looking drained. Sabrina was kissing his chest. Sam was smiling with a grin on her face like she got the cum she wanted.

“Dude, if you’re going to ass-fuck my little sister the way she wants you to, you’re going to need this.” I showed him the lube.

“Anal sex, what about me?” asked Sam. “I’m ready to try it and I want you to be my first, Mikey.”

“Oh, OK. Scott buddy, watch carefully.”

Sam got on her hands and knees. I lubed up a finger and started to gradually explore my big sister’s back hole.

“You see,” I explained, “thanks to the vigorous fuck you gave Samantha, she’s already turned on and wet in the pussy, which also helps her relax her ass. And my cock isn’t all that big, it’s kinda more long and skinny, so her first time should be pretty easy.”

“Dude,” he said. “You can’t ... right? That’s your sister.”

“Oh yeah, I almost forgot.” I chuckled. “It’s incest. Anal incest, even. But not really incest, right? Because I’m not going to get her pregnant. Especially not doing it like this in her ass.” I had two lubed fingers moving in and out of Samantha, who was moaning.

“I guess so. Wow, dude, anal sex. I mean, I’ve seen it in porn, but ... you can really do that?”

“You can really do it, and in fact you can really do it to my little sister.” I handed the bottle to him. “And maybe my big sister too, when I’m done taking her anal cherry for myself.”

Sabrina got on her hands and knees and looked back at Scott eagerly. Scott got into position and mimicked on Sabrina what I was doing with my fingers inside Sam.

“Yes, yes!” gasped Sabrina quietly. “I’m so excited!”

“I think I’m ready,” said Samantha with determination.

I pushed my cock into Sam’s pussy a few times to coat it with her slippery juices, then added lube, then slowly pushed the head through her anal sphincter. Slowly, slowly. By the time I got my cock all the way in, I saw Scott had his all the way inside Sabrina. The girls made such wonderful noises as we slowly started to ass-fuck them, side by side on their hands and knees. I knew Scott would have lost it quickly if he hadn’t already been drained twice. I had only come once that day so I had to focus on not losing it too quickly in Samantha’s virgin ass.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.