The Plot Device - Cover

The Plot Device

Copyright© 2021 by Puppy

Chapter 1: The Immediate Family

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Immediate Family - A classic, silly, mcstories-style incest tale, with a humorous meta-device to drive the plot.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Humor   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Fisting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Teacher/Student  

It was a warm spring day. I had just biked home (as a junior in high school, I didn’t have my own car) and raced up to my room to log on to my computer. I eagerly checked my inbox and found the email there: Your Order Has Shipped. The estimated date of arrival was today!

“This thing came for you,” said my older sister, Samantha, standing in the doorway of my room. I looked and saw her holding a small cardboard box in her hands. Excitedly I leapt up and took it from her.

“What is it?” she asked, as I eagerly opened the box.

“It’s a Plot Device,” I explained.

“Very funny.” Samantha rolled her eyes at me. She’s a year older than me, a senior about to graduate. As is customary, I should also point out that she is extremely hot. She’s a star on the school’s volleyball team, and today she wore shorts (for the warm weather) and a sports top with a bare midriff (our parents gave up trying to stop her from baring her midriff in public or around the house). “What is it really?”

“It said it was a Plot Device. I found it on the Internet.” I pulled away the bubble wrap and examined the device, which looked just like a smooth black box with a bright red button on it. “Apparently, you push the button and the plot advances.”

“Plot, you mean like a story?”

“I guess so.”

“But you’re not in a story. What kind of story would have you in it anyway? You’re a geek.”

I smiled at her. “I was hoping I’d be in a sex story.”

“Ha! Typical.” She shook her head. “You’re like my boyfriend. Or all guys. All you think about.”

All we think about when we’re looking at your hot body, I thought.

“How can you be in a sex story when you don’t even have a girlfriend?” Sam continued.

“Well, there are stories where a guy gets to do it with his sister,” I offered.

Sam laughed. “Yeah, Penthouse Forum! In your dreams, Mike.”

I laughed with her. “Yeah, you’re right. Well, it can’t hurt to try.” I pushed the button.

Sam and I both stood there for a minute. I was waiting hopefully for some sign, something. Sam stood there smirking.

“Well, don’t believe everything you read on the Internet, Mikey boy.” Then her face changed from mocking to serious. “Besides, where do you read those kinds of stories anyway? Penthouse?”

“No, on the Internet.”

“Are they hot?”

“The stories?”

“Yeah.”

“Yeah they’re hot.”

Sam closed and locked my door, then walk toward my computer. “Show me one.”

She sat down in my chair, I pulled up the extra folding chair and scooted next to her. I opened a browser and brought up a stories website.

“You see,” I explained, “there are some sex stories where guys get it on with their sisters and stuff because everyone is just really horny and they don’t care about incest taboos or anything. That’s not very realistic. And then there are ‘mind control’ stories, where a person, usually a guy, has some way to control people’s minds. Of course he uses it to have sex with anyone he wants, including his sisters.”

“You think the mind control stories are more realistic?” asked Sam skeptically. She was reading, or really just scanning her eyes over, a story on my screen.

“Yeah, in a way, because there’s a single point where you suspend your disbelief. You don’t have just accept all these wildly unlikely things are happening. You just accept one thing, like Hypnotic Programming, or a Ring of Power, or an Alien Gift, or a Magic Charm. It’s basically a plot device. Like this one.” I pointed to the Plot Device box sitting on my desk.

“Uh-huh.” Sam was deep in the story. “So in this one, he’s wearing a ring, and his sister basically kinda throws herself at him. She’s getting naked and letting him do whatever he wants to her. His ring is making her do it.” Her voice had changed, with the sound of arousal.

“Yeah, that’s typical. Sometime the guy has to talk his sister into it, or hypnotize her. Other times it just makes everyone really horny.”

“And now they’re fucking. She’s doing it with her brother, and she’s coming!” Sam’s eyes were wide with surprise. “That doesn’t happen when I’m with my boyfriend. I mean, I don’t come from just fucking. I have to masturbate for that.” She pulled her eyes away from the story. “Well you’re right, that kind of story is pretty hot. It’s too bad we can’t do that kind of stuff. Even if you are better looking than my boyfriend. You can’t put it in me because that’d be incest.”

“We could do some stuff.” I offered. “You know, just fool around. I could go down on you. You like that, right?”

Her eyes went wide. “Yeah! OK.”

She kissed me, her tongue pushing into my mouth aggressively. My hands went to her breasts, and she impatiently pulled up her sports top and bra to get my fingers on her nipples. We lost most of our clothes on the way to my bed. I found myself naked, on top of Samantha, alternating between kissing her and sucking on her adorable little pink nipples, as her body writhed under me. My hand trailed down to dip into her panties, finding her hand already there.

“Wait,” she said, “Do you even know how to eat a pussy?”

“Sure! I’ve seen it hundreds of time in porn.”

“Ha! That figures. OK, go ahead.”

I moved down and pulled off her panties, my tongue seeking her clit. I was totally excited. My Plot Device worked! There was no other explanation for my hot sister letting me do this with her. She was really into it, too. She moaned loudly when my tongue made contact, she was already wet, and it didn’t seem to matter what my tongue was doing, she just loved it. In under three minutes, she was obviously coming. I slowed down my tongue motions as she swooned and gasped, then kissed my way back up her body.

“Hmmm, you taste like my pussy,” she mentioned between kisses. “I guess you’re probably totally hard.”

“Completely”. My erection pressed against her naked thigh.

“And I guess I should help you come too.”

“It’s only fair,” I agreed.

“I guess you could put it in my mouth.”

“You’ll suck on me?”

“Sure.”

“And can I come in your mouth?”

She shrugged. “I guess so. I let my boyfriend do it. It’s OK.”

I moved up and pressed my cock into my older sister’s open, welcoming mouth. Once she started sucking, I didn’t last even three minutes. I felt my orgasm starting, clutched at her head and held my cock inside as it filled her mouth. She never lost a drop.

I sat down next to her on the bed, taking in the sight of my sister’s amazing body, completely naked, flushed with arousal, breathing heavily.

“Well, thank you.” I managed to say.

“Thank you too.” She spread her legs a little and a hand trailed down. She pressed two fingers into her very wet pussy, moving them in and out. “It’s too bad we can’t actually have sex, since you’re my brother.”

I reached over to my desk and pushed the button on the Plot Device. “And why is that exactly?”

She smiled. “Cause fucking my brother is incest.”

“But you’re not going to get pregnant, right?”

She nodded, and smiled as if suddenly realizing something. “That’s true! I’m on birth control, so it’s not like we’re going to have a two-headed baby.” She looked at me hotly. “Those stories you read, the girl always has orgasms from fucking.”

“Pretty much always, yeah.”

She pulled me to her. “Lets find out.”

So that’s how I lost my virginity, to my experienced older sister, in missionary position, on my own bed. Sure enough, she came from fucking, and then her enthusiasm only grew. We fucked in every position on the bed, we fucked standing up, we fucked bending her over against the wall. My athletic sister had no trouble at all fucking me on top, bouncing with youthful glee, my cock just barely reaching bottom each time her clit came down against me. I came once inside her, softened slightly, got sucked quickly back to hardness then we fucked some more. I loved grabbing her strong hips and slamming myself into her doggy-style, and I loved face-to-face where I could kiss her and suck her nipples as I thrust into her.

Eventually we heard noises downstairs and quickly dressed.


That’s how it was for the next few days. After school, my big sister would come to my room, lock the door, and we’d fuck like rabbits. I ate her pussy, she let me come in her pussy and her mouth. Sometimes we sat together at my computer and read things from mcstories. Sometimes she was so horny she even asked to watch porn with me.

We were sitting like that, in my chair at my computer one day. She was completely naked and sitting in my lap impaled, my hard cock inside her, one of her fingers on her own clit, as we watched a scene on my computer screen with one guy and three hot porn actresses, all doing each other.

“That’s not very realistic,” said Samantha. “I mean, doing it up on the table like that. And what guy gets to do it with three women? And this guy isn’t even very good. The women look like they’re getting more pleasure from each other.”

“The girl-girl stuff turn you on?” I asked.

“Oh yeah totally. Especially if the girls are hot, like in this scene. It’s too bad we can’t get another girl to have sex with.”

I smiled. “Maybe it’s in our story?” I reached over and pushed the button on the Plot Device.

“Yeah, right.” Sam laughed.

Just then, there was a quiet knock on my door. Sam leapt up, pulling on clothes. I pulled on my pants and went over to the door. “Who is it?”

“Me!” said my younger sister, Sabrina. She’s just a freshman in high school, and she’s kinda mousy and shy to most people, but in our family, she was pretty bossy. “Let me in.”

“Not now.”

“Look, I know what’s going on. Let me in, or I’ll tell!”

Sam and I gave each other a quick glance, then I opened the door and quickly let in Sabrina, closing the door again behind her.

Sabrina took a look at me, wearing just pants, and Samantha, loosely dressed. Maybe the smell of sex was in the air, or maybe we just looked guilty. “I knew it! You guys are having sex in here.”

“Don’t tell on us!” begged Sam.

“I won’t, if you let me watch.”

Sam and I looked at each other in surprise.

“You want to watch?” I asked. “Aren’t you still a virgin?”

“Yeah, exactly. I don’t know much about sex, so I want to see it.”

“Well, I’m OK with letting her watch.” I offered, smiling at Sam.

Sam nodded. “Sure. But totally secret, all right? Pinky swear.”

“I swear.” Sabrina looked serious. “Nobody will ever learn from me that you’re having sex with Mike.”

The two sisters did that gesture with their fingers which was apparently a bond of unbreakable trust between them.

“So, go back to what you were doing.” said Sabrina.

“Well, we were kinda having sex in the chair there, watching porn on my computer,” I offered, “but you could probably see a lot better if we did it on my bed.”

“Yeah, do it on the bed!” Sabrina grabbed a chair and pointed it at my bed.

I took Samantha by the hand. The two of us stood next to the bed, kissing and pulling each other’s clothing off again. After some heavy naked petting, I got onto the bed, Sam got on with me on her hands and knees, and she started to suck my cock.

“Wow!” said Sabrina, scooting her chair closer. “My date last year, Sammy, he wanted me to do that.”

“Did you?”

“No, I just did it with my hand.”

“Like this?” asked Samantha, pulling her mouth back and jacking my hard cock towards her face.

“Yeah. But not aimed at my face. I didn’t want his stuff to get on me.”

“I let Mike do it in my mouth all the time. I don’t mind it,” explained Sam. “Here, you want to try stroking it?”

“I guess so.” Sabrina pulled up even closer, put out her hand and tentatively put it around my cock. I throbbed in her hand at my first sexual touch from her. Sam gave her tips on how to hold it and how to stroke it. After a minute, Sam put her mouth back down, taking just the tip of my cock in her mouth, as Sabrina stroked the shaft. My little sister, masturbating me into my big sister’s mouth.

“You gonna shoot your stuff?” asked Sabrina.

I was pretty close, not from her inexpert stroking but just from the kinkiness of the experience. “Yeah, but you should take your top off. It’s not fair that we’re the only ones who are naked.”

“You want to see my tits, huh?”

“Yeah.” I confessed.

“OK.” Sabrina stopped stroking long enough to quickly pull off her shirt, and her bra which her small breasts didn’t really need, then went back to stroking. I feasted my eyes on her adolescent budding nipples, quickly losing it. Samantha sucked firmly, not missing a drop of my cum as she swallowed.

“Are you going to do it now?” asked Sabrina, pausing as she worked up the courage to say a dirty word, “You know, are you going to fuck?

“Not yet. He’s gotta eat my pussy first.” asserted Sam.

Sam lay out on the bed naked, spreading her legs for me as I got into position and started going down on her properly.

“Wow!” said Sabrina, staring in amazement. “I’ve only heard of that.”

“It’s so, so good” gasped Sam. I focused my attention on her, losing myself in her labia, my tongue dancing complex patterns on het clit. The next time I looked up, Sabrina and Sam were kissing. I watched in amazement as the kissing got heavier, Sam grabbed one of her own breasts and pulled Sabrina’s mouth down to it. Seconds later, Sam started coming like crazy, her hips nearly lifting off the bed.

I saw Sabrina whisper something in Sam’s ear as they cuddled through Sam’s orgasm. Sam giggled and said “Of course.” She turned down to me. “Sabrina asked if she can be next.”

“My pleasure,” I offered.

In no time flat, Sabrina ditched her skirt and panties and took Sam’s place on the bed. I moved up to kiss Sabrina’s mouth, then kissed my way down to her perfect little adolescent nipples, then down to her sparsely-haired little pussy. I gently pressed on the insides of her thighs, and she quickly took the hint, eagerly spreading to give me access.

As I ate her delicate little pussy, she made such wonderful little gasps of surprise. Some of them were from the feeling of my tongue all around her labia and clit. I glanced up to see that some of them were from what Sam was doing, sucking on Sabrina’s nipples. Soon they were French-kissing again, then when I looked up next they were “titty-nining”, Sam hovering over Sabrina, sucking one of her little nipples, as one of her own larger breasts was dangling its nipple into Sabrina’s mouth to get sucked.

It took me around five minutes to make Sabrina come.

“Let me try? I want to see if I can do that to her too.” insisted Samantha.

“Fine by me,” I said, moving aside.

“OK,” agreed Sabrina, still woozy from her first orgasm.

I took over the job of kissing Sabrina and sucking her nipples as Sam got into place, eating pussy for the first time, taking to it like a natural. I swear it only took her three minutes to make her sister come! Maybe she was better at eating pussy than me.

Sabrina, drunk with orgasm, still want to see Sam and me fucking, so we did. We got into missionary, and I let Sabrina hold my cock and aim it into Sam’s pussy. Then she sat back and watched us go, fucking vigorously for a few minutes of missionary, a few minutes with Sam on top, and then doggy-style.

“That’s so cool!” exclaimed Sabrina, sitting next to me on her knees, watching my cock disappearing into our older sister. “You gonna do it inside her? Won’t she get pregnant?”

“I’m, on, birth, control” gasped Samantha between pushing her hips back to take my cock deeper.

Sabrina leaned in to kiss me, I felt her little tits pressing against my side as her tongue sought its way into my mouth. One of her hands came down and grabbed Sam’s hip, moving along with our fuck. I felt Sam start to come, which was unusual for her to come during doggy-style. That did it for me, I came hard and deep inside Sam.

Sabrina kissed each of us, reiterated her vow of secrecy, pulled on her clothes and left the room.

“I guess the Plot Device worked.” I said, as Sam and I cuddled together on the bed.

“It did?”

“Yeah. You said you wanted another girl to have sex with, and it happened.”

Sam laughed. “I guess it did. I didn’t think it would be our little sister! But I’m glad it was.”

I nodded. “I mean, ‘Let me watch, or I’ll tell on you’? That’s the oldest plot twist in the book. My Plot Device isn’t very original. Well, I guess it was only fifty dollars on the Internet.”


The next day, after school, of course Sabrina came to my room again. We insisted that even though she couldn’t have full sex (being a virgin, and not on birth control) it was only fair that she at least return the favor of oral sex. So, that day Sabrina took my cock in her little mouth for the first time, accepting a mouthful of my cum, then she turned and went down on Samantha. I contented myself with playing with Sabrina’s little pussy, sucking on both their tits as they practiced. Sabrina was a quick learner, bringing our older sister to an orgasm pretty quickly.

Next I fucked Samantha on her back, as Sabrina sat on Sam’s face. That led to three orgasms: first Sabrina, then Sam, then me.

After some cuddling, Sabrina wanted to know what porn looked like, so we sat at the computer and watched some.

“Wow!” she said, watching the enormous penises, breasts, and group scenes. “That’s crazy!”

“There’s lots of sexy stuff here.” I said. “Look at this scene, this lucky guy is getting a double blowjob, from two girls.”

“What’s so special about that?” asked Sabrina. “It’s still just a mouth on your cock. I mean it’s two mouths, but it’s still only one at a time. It’s going to feel the same.”

“Trust me, it’s really a lot sexier than with just one woman.”

“Well, we could do it. Sam and me.”

“I’d like that.” I agreed. “And see now at the end?” I slid the little bar to the end of the video. “See how he comes in one of the girl’s mouths, then she passes the cum to the other girl, it goes back and forth, and then they kiss with their spermy mouths? That’s called a cumswap.”

“But’s that’s nothing special.” Sabrina was unimpressed. “I mean, Sam and I already do lots of kissing, and we’ve both had your cum in our mouth, so what’s special about going from one mouth to another?”

“Trust me, it’s really hot and sexy for a guy to watch. And when a guy comes inside a girl, instead of on her face or something, it’s called a creampie.”

“That makes sense, I guess. It’s kinda creamy. But don’t you always come inside Sam?”

“Yeah. I guess creampies are really more common in real life than in porn. And then, when another girl licks it up, it’s called creampie eating.”

Sabrina shrugged. “But that’s just like eating pussy, and eating cum. I’ve done both those things already.”

“Yeah, but it’s sexier when you do it together, I guess.”

“Oh. OK.” She watched the screen. “And what’s going on there. It looks like it’s in her butt!”

“It is. That’s called anal sex.”

“Do you guys do that?!”

“No.” said Sam firmly.

“Not yet.” I said optimistically.

“And that other girl ... he just took it out of one girl’s butt and put it in the other girl’s mouth! Isn’t that gross?”

“I guess it could be gross,” I agreed, “but it seems like porn actresses have some way to make everything squeaky clean. It’s called ass-to-mouth. I guess if it’s clean enough then it isn’t gross, it’s sexy.”

“Hmmmmm.” said Sabrina, unconvinced.

“We could try the double blow-job” I suggested.

“OK.” they agreed. I turned off the porn and went back to the bed. I had both my sisters between my legs, naked, on their hands and knees. Sam started sucking, then passed my cock over to Sabrina’s smaller mouth. I suggested all sorts of things I had seen in porn: One of them licking and sucking my balls, one licking the shaft as the other sucked the head, the two of them licking both sides of the shaft. I finally lost it when Sam was sucking my balls and stroking my shaft really fast, and Sabrina had just the head of my cock in her little mouth, sucking hard.

“Remember the cumswap?” I asked.

“Yeah! We can do that.” offered Sam.

The smile on her face, her willingness, pushed me over the edge, coming hard in Sabrina’s mouth.

“Mmm-hmmmm” she moaned with mouth full. Awkwardly, Sam craned her face in and opened her mouth. Sabrina let the cum slip, running down her chin into Sam’s mouth. To both my sisters’ credit, they actually got the cum back and forth a couple times between their mouths before it was just messy all over and they had to kiss and swallow what was left.

“That’s it, you did it perfect, I am totally drained.” I gasped, falling back on my bed.

“Cool!” Sam turned to Sabrina. “He’s all worn out. Let’s go lock the door to my room and 69 on my bed.”


The next day, my sisters and I were already naked and twenty minutes into a free-for-all of oral sex, kissing and fingering and nipple-sucking, when one of their hands reached for the desk by my bed, looking for a steady surface, and accidentally pressed the button on the Plot Device.

“Uh-oh” said Samantha.

“Uh-oh?” asked Sabrina.

“Yeah. That’s Mike’s Plot Device. When you push the button, the plot advances.”

“What plot?” Sabrina looked puzzled.

I heard the sound of my doorknob turning. In panic, we all reached for clothes, but it was too late. I guess I forgot to lock the door.

Our mom came right in, and took in the scene of the three of us naked, on the bed.

“I knew it!” she declared triumphantly. “You guys are having sex.”

We just froze, not knowing how deep trouble we might be in.

“Oh, relax.” Mom smiled. “Your Dad and I are highly sexed, we’re swingers. I knew it was just a matter of time until you were all having sex. I didn’t think you’d do it with each other, though.”

“We’re not in trouble?” said Sam tentatively.

“Oh yeah, you’re in a little trouble.” Mom came over to us, staring at our naked bodies. “And quite nice how you all look in your birthday suits. But I understand that Sabrina is still a virgin, and not on birth control?”

“Yeah.” agreed Sabrina.

“Well, we’ll get you on birth control soon enough. You’re old enough to fuck, but I won’t tolerate any two-headed babies of incest under MY roof. And you’ve got to get rid of that virginity. Don’t let your brother or some nasty boy do it.”

“Um ... how does she do it then?” I asked.

“Gently, with toys. You have toys don’t you? Dildos?”

“I’ve got my little vibrator.” said Samantha.

Mom shook her head. “Nope. Alright, come over to my room.”

“But ... Dad?”

“He won’t be home in a while, so you don’t even need to bother putting your clothes on.”

We followed her down the hallway to the master bedroom. She pulled out a large drawer and the whole thing was filled with sex toys of every size and description. There were some I hadn’t even seen in porn.

“Now this is a girl’s party, but you can watch, Mike,” said Mom. “Pretty soon there will be two girls for you to fuck. And you don’t want to fuck me, do you?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.