The Crunchy-granola Girlfriend - Cover

The Crunchy-granola Girlfriend

by Puppy

Copyright© 2021 by Puppy

Incest Sex Story: A semi-realistic story set in California in the near-present, with some cultural context and a exploration of the bohemian lifestyle, complete with many of my favorite perversions.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Romantic   Farming   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   Anal Sex   Water Sports   .

“Are you going to fuck her?”

My sometimes-girlfriend Beth stood in the kitchen of her small San Francisco apartment, giving me a heavy look as I drank her coffee. I had just spent the night at her place, again, but it was clear our relationship wasn’t working. I thought I was in love with Beth, but I wasn’t. When I asked her if she loved me, she just said “sometimes.” Beth didn’t care much for sex, reasonably happy if I ate her pussy but could leave the rest. It was already on the table that we could see other people -- like the ex-girlfriend I had recently gotten a call from.

“I don’t know,” I replied. “Should I?”

Beth glowered for a minute then her face softened. “Yeah. You should visit her and fuck the hell out of her. Get it out of your system with that crunchy-granola girl so you can come back and stop demanding so much from me.”

I just nodded and that was it. I went back to my apartment and packed a bag for the flight north, to the city of Eureka in Humboldt County. I had done the drive before, but it was long and tiring, so this time I opted for air travel.


Aurora met me at the airport. She looked just like I remembered her, medium height, wild hair, a curvy figure, a hand-dyed dress. There was a bracelet of beads on her wrists, and a blown-glass ornament on a hemp string around her neck. She had a huge smile on her face as she came up to me with open arms for a full-body hug. The strong scent of patchouli hit me, rich in memories. It’s a good thing I don’t mind patchouli, despite not being raised by hippies. Back in the city, my urban girlfriend Beth didn’t smell like anything at all. Inhaling Aurora again, there was also the scent of good pot, always present with her.

“God, I’ve missed you Jeff. Mmmm, I can tell you’re happy to see me too.” With her arms around me, Aurora looked into my eyes. “Are you in an exclusive relationship right now?”

I blinked, surprised by the forwardness, but Aurora had always been one to get right to the point. “Uh, no.”

“Good.” She crushed my body against hers, her mouth coming to mine for a strong kiss, her tongue plunging willfully.

I think my knees trembled. Part of my mind worried what people thought of us, right in the middle of the airport hallway, but mostly I was swept away by Aurora’s feel, her scent, her tongue, the softness of her body. Inadvertently, I could feel myself growing hard in my pants. Finally, Aurora broke the kiss.

“You remember Stara?” She motioned to the young woman standing next to her. I looked up and down, and nodded. I had met her younger sister before, a few times, some years before. Doing some mental arithmetic, I calculated that if Aurora was 24 now, her sister was 19.

“Hi, Jeff,” said Stara quietly, smiling at me shyly. She wore a skirt and tie-dyed T-shirt, her lighter hair slightly dreaded, tied up in a loose ponytail. While she was shorter and more slender than Aurora, I clearly noticed from the swell under her shirt that she had grown up and filled out since I last saw her. Stara came forward and gave me a quick peck on the lips and a hug, more restrained than her sister, but still tight enough that she must have felt the bulge in my pants. She just smiled.

We got to their car, a classic Volkswagen bug.

“The front seat has a broken spring,” explained Aurora. “Put your bag there and sit in the back with Stara.”

I nodded and we piled it. The back seat of a Volkswagen is not a big place.

As we drove to their place, I asked a few questions, while Aurora talked pretty much non-stop, about their food garden, their pot plants, the neighbors. She had always been this way, full of stories. Stara would interject occasionally, but she was quieter.

“And how about you, Jeff? Are you still with that girl, uh...”

“Beth.”

“Yeah. Are you in love?”

I paused to consider. “Um, no.”

“So, the relationship is just about sex?”

“Uh ... no. We don’t really have much sex, either.” I was feeling nervous discussing the subject so openly, especially with Stara sitting next to me who I barely knew.

“Oh, you poor boy.” Aurora sounded genuinely sympathetic. “You must be so sexually frustrated!”

“Um...” I gave a nervous glance at Stara, but she was just smiling at me. “Yeah. I am.”

“Well, my sister and I share everything. I bet she could help you take the edge off.”

“Yeah.” Stara leaned closer to me. Our eyes met and locked. My mind boggled. I had been looking forward to letting off steam with Aurora, but her sister? Well, she was pretty, and from her body language she was clearly interested. She presented her lips, and I kissed her.

“You guys go for it,” said Aurora from the driver’s seat. “We’ll be home in 15 minutes.”

I surrendered to the strangeness of the situation. Stara’s tongue also tasted of marijuana, and her hands were enthusiastically caressing me as we made out. I touched her bare thigh, and she quickly reached down to grab my hand. I worried I had been too forward, but she pulled my hand upwards, directly between her legs. She wasn’t wearing panties. My fingertips brushed against soft fur and wetness.

Within a couple minutes, we were deep into it. Stara pulled her top off. With no bra, her perfectly perky 19-year-old tits swung free. When we weren’t kissing, I sucked her nipples and teased her clit with my fingertips. She spread her legs to give me access, while she opened my pants and got her hand wrapped around my cock.

“She’s very oral,” said Aurora from the driver’s seat.

“Is that true?” I asked Stara softly.

She nodded, whispering in my ear. “I love to drink cum.”

My cock lurched, painfully hard in her hand. She giggled.

“Really?” I asked.

“Well, I do like it. And I like to say things to turn you on.” She gently stroked my cock. “I can tell it worked.”

With that, she bent down and took me in her mouth. Most of my rational brain shut down. It didn’t matter if it was a good blowjob or not, I was so amped up and turned on, just the wetness of her mouth and gentle sucking had me in ecstasy.

“You can do it in her mouth,” reassured Aurora, glancing back in the rear-view mirror. “It’ll help you relax.”

I was dimly aware of the car leaving the highway and turning off on a gravel road, into the forest. Big redwood trees surrounded us in stands, and the bumpy road rocked our bodies in the back seat. I put one hand on the back of Stara’s head, encouraging her to bob her head a little quicker. She got the idea, and just as we pull off the gravel into their driveway, I came hard. Stara made muffled noises of surprise as I unloaded a very large amount of cum into her sucking mouth, swallowing as fast as she could.

We regained a bit of self-control as I came down from my orgasm, and we piled out and unloaded the car, with Stara still topless. Once we were inside, Aurora pulled me into another body hug, our tongues swirling.

“I need it too,” said Aurora. “It’s been a few weeks since I was with a guy. Are you still hard?”

“Mostly.”

She pulled me by the hand, up the stairs. It was a big house, but old and run down, with a scent of wet wood that came in from the surrounding forest. Stara followed us, as Aurora led me to the big bed. With one motion, she pulled off her dress. With no undergarments, she was naked and glorious, full breasts, curvy hips. I pulled my remaining clothes off as she pulled me into the bed. Instinctively, I went to kiss her pussy. The scent of her, mixed with patchouli, was strong and intoxicating.

“Later,” she said impatiently. “I need you inside me.”

I quickly thought of contraception, then remembered what Aurora always said. She thought condoms were unnatural, and birth control interfered with her natural womanly cycles, “blocking her energy”. Hence unprotected sex, every time. I had no idea how she had avoided pregnancy so far, or whether she had in fact already had a child or two. It was one of many mysteries about Aurora.

I sank in, finding her hot and very, very wet. At first, we just fucked, lost in the urgency of the situation. I was aware of Stara sitting next to the bed, watching us, still topless, her skirt pulled up, both hands on her pussy, gently masturbating as she watched me and her sister fucking.

After I had come once and Aurora at least twice, we slowed down and made love. More kissing, more slow motions, caressing each other’s bodies. She moved onto her hands and knees, and it felt strangely romantic doing it that way even without the face-to-face. Aurora made the most wonderful noises, grunting and moaning appreciatively, pushing her hips back at me, her pussy muscles working inside. If I hadn’t come twice already, I would have lost it. Instead we managed to fuck that way for a long, delicious time.

Next to us, I heard Stara cry out in a muffled orgasm, then she quietly padded out of the room. I pulled out and turned Aurora over, sliding back in, sucking on her large nipples, then moving up to kiss her.

“It’s so wonderful to have you back, Jeff.” she spoke softly in my ear as our bodies rocked together.

“I’ve missed you too.” I stopped moving and lifted up slightly. “Um, what did you mean that you and your sister share everything?”

Aurora smiled. “Well, we’re planning to share your body while you’re here, if that’s what you mean.”

“And you’re not jealous?”

“Think, Jeff.” She pulled me down for a kiss. “When we were seeing each other before, did I ever say you couldn’t be with other people?”

“No, you didn’t.”

She nodded. “I believe people should express themselves naturally and that includes sex. Stara and I live together and love each other. Can you imagine coming to visit me and leaving her out of it? Especially since she’s grown up into such a beautiful, sexual woman.”

“I noticed.”

She smiled. “Just remember one thing, if you guys do it, don’t come inside her, OK? I’ve been trying to get pregnant my whole life, and I don’t think I can. But Stara’s nervous that she might get pregnant, and she’s too young. So just do it somewhere else, like in her mouth.”

I nodded. “OK. Uh, does this mean I might get you pregnant?”

“I would make me so happy. But I don’t think it will happen. Keep fucking me, and let me have every drop.” She rocked her hips, pulling me down, her tongue finding my earlobe, sucking on it as I started to thrust again. “Stara and I are intimate together, too. Does that turn you on?”

My mind spun. Her sister? My cock throbbed, and Aurora laughed softly as I started to really pound her.

“Oh, it does turn you on! C’mon, let me have it.”

I did, coming hard deep inside her unprotected pussy, then nearly passed out.


I woke up the next morning to the smell of frying eggs and marijuana smoke, wafting up the stairs, and the sound of footsteps stomping up the stairs. It was Stara in a short pretty dress, her face bright, her expression a little goofy, indicating she was probably hitting the bong before breakfast.

“Hi, Jeff.” She giggled. “Food will be ready soon. Do you want a blowjob?”

I rolled over, my morning wood poking up obviously under the sheet. I tried to think clearly, but my brain wasn’t fully awake yet. My little brain was.

“Um, yeah?”

“Cool!” She moved to the bed, pulling back the sheet. She exclaimed her surprise at the sight of my large hard cock, then it was in her mouth. I didn’t think I would be able to come soon, and I was right -- after a few minutes of delicious sucking, Stara stopped and asked me to follow her downstairs. I peed and got dressed, then followed her down.

At the breakfast table, Aurora served us eggs, leftover baked squash, vegetarian bacon and strong coffee.

“You don’t have to wear clothes in this house.” she said as we ate, “although nights and mornings are cold this time of year, so whatever’s comfortable.”

“I think that might be a little too distracting, if you guys didn’t wear clothes.” I said. “It’d make it hard to do anything.”

“Well, we don’t want you too distracted, there are a lot of chores I need your help with.” said Aurora laughing. I marveled at her. The sunlight streamed through the large windows, illuminating the breakfast table, the light making the women look even more beautiful. “But I think we don’t have to start chores right away, and the day is starting to warm up.” She pushed her empty plate away, then with one motion pulled her top off, her incredible full tits bouncing free.

I looked over at Stara, who was standing up and pulling off her dress, leaving her completely naked. She moved around the table to stand by her sister, and as I watched in amazement, she reached down to cup Aurora’s large breasts, holding them up as she looked at me.

“You like her tits, don’t you?” Stara wiggled them at me.

I nodded, grinning. Aurora turned and whispered something in her sister’s ear. Stara nodded, then right there as I watched, their mouths met in a long, hot, passionate kiss. I grew uncomfortably hard in my pants, watching their incestuous tongue-wrestling.

“Come upstairs with us?” said Stara as she broke the kiss.

“Yes.” I gasped, following them, losing my clothes along the way.

Aurora reached the bed first, laying down and spreading her legs. I moved between them, my tongue working its way between her labia, my sucking mouth finding her clit, making her gasp. Stara tried to reach for my cock, but finding it difficult to reach, moved up instead and lay down next to her sister. They resumed kissing and playing with each other’s tits, as I got busy with Aurora. Her flavor was strong. There’s something about marijuana, a sweet musky flavor that passes through your body and comes out in your pores. In Aurora’s case, I suspected I could get stoned just from sucking her clit. I slipped a couple fingers in her pussy, and she clamped down on them. A few minutes later, she came, her moans muffled by her sister’s nipples in her mouth.

I moved over and planted my mouth on Stara’s pussy. The lips were smaller, her hair shorter, the flavor different, the shape of her clit a little different. Stara moaned as I licked and sucked.

“Let me feel.” I heard Aurora say, as her hand came down, slipping past my lips, two or three fingers sliding into her sister’s pussy. “Oh yes, she’s nice and wet.” I saw her drawn her hand back, then sucked the fingers into her mouth, tasting them. “And she really turned on. Are you ready, darling?”

“Yes.” gasped Stara.

Both women looked down at me expectantly. I looked back, clueless.

“She’d like you to fuck her.” Aurora spelled out, laughing at me.

“Oh.” I nodded and moved up, my cock painfully hard, moving onto Stara’s body. Aurora was right next to us, and I felt her hand grab my cock, directing it into her sister’s pussy. I slow sank in until I bottomed out in Stara’s excellent, tight teenage pussy, then we were fucking.

Long minutes went by. Aurora kissed both of us, running her hand down my back to feel my hips rise and fall. Stara was definitely less experienced than her sister, her body more passive, more like I was fucking her than we were fucking each other. She made wonderful little high-pitched gasping sounds as I drove into her. I found a comfortable angle, sucking on one of Stara’s nipples as I thrust, while the sisters kissed and Aurora’s hand snaked down between our bodies to find her sister’s clit. We continued that way until Stara gasped in a small orgasm.

“I’m close too.” I moaned.

“Remember, don’t come inside her.” cautioned Aurora.

“Want to do it in my mouth?” offered Stara.

I nodded and pulled out, moving up her slender body. I got the tip of my cock inside her mouth, where she made a lip-lock and sucked. I tried to stroke my cock, but Aurora brushed my hand away and did it herself, stroking my exposed length, jacking me off into her sister’s sucking mouth. My mind reeled at the perversity, my cock pulsing, then I was coming. Stara swallowed rhythmically.

I was half-awake as the women pulled me into a cuddle, our three bodies snuggled together, each glowing in the aftermath of our orgasms.


The rest of the first day, we actually did go outside and work. The large clearing behind the house held a large vegetable garden, and it being springtime, there was plenty of digging to do. Wearing clothes, and gloves, Aurora took me outside and showed me around, making a long list of tasks. I got started, then there was a break for lunch, followed by the bong coming out, then back to work. I’m not really a pot smoker, myself, but with them it was as natural as breathing. After just two inhalations, I was moderately stoned all afternoon. If the garden work was hard, I barely noticed.

In the late afternoon, it was time for showers by the solar hot water shed. It was tricky to get the temperature right, and with the three of us naked, taking turns, trying to share the water, there was a lot of splashing and giggling. The soap was hand-made and smelled of peppermint and other herbs. I did manage to get clean, but I smelled more like plants afterwards than before. I was also hard as a rock from proximity to two beautiful, wet naked female bodies.

“Let’s do it right here,” said Aurora. The solar shower was by the edge of the garden, with a grassy strip right by the beds of freshly-planted seeds.

“Yeah!” said Stara. Without asking, she went to her knees and took my cock in her mouth.

“Outside?” I asked.

“Yeah.” Aurora put her arms around me and kissed me as her sister sucked. “I want you to fuck me right here on the Earth, by the garden. Gardens are about fertility, the planting of seed ... We’ll be as close as we can get to the Goddess.”

I just nodded. The air was cool on our wet bodies but the late afternoon sun was still warm. We stood for a few minutes, as they kissed and sucked me, my fingers moving down seeking Aurora’s pussy, finding it wet and receptive. Stara moved away and Aurora pulled me down with her onto the ground, right there with her naked body on the grass. I moved down into position, and this time it was Stara grasping my cock and leading me into her sister’s pussy.

The scent of our arousal mixed with fresh grass, clean soil, and the surrounding forest. It was strange feeling grass against my knees as I thrust into her hot wetness, the jiggle of her generous curves under me. Somehow, it did feel natural - the sun, the soil, the grass, Aurora as the goddess moving to meet my thrusts, her receptive unprotected womb waiting for my seed, even the presence of her sister beside us, it felt natural and good and right.

I don’t know how long we fucked. At some point, Aurora could tell I was close. She said, “Let go,” and I did.

“I think I need another shower,” I said, pulling out.

“Go ahead,” said Aurora. I moved away, back to the solar shower, coaxing a little more hot water from it. Looking back at them, Aurora was still on the ground, with Stara on top of her, kissing. As I watched, Stara kissed her way down, then planted her mouth on her sister’s pussy, her tongue licking up the extra seed that trickled out. At any other time, the sight would have made me painfully hard, but I was already completely drained, so I just took it in stride. The sight of one of them between her sister’s legs would become a familiar one.


That night, we moved slowly, taking a full three hours to make dinner, eat, and clean up. Nothing in this house seemed to be in a hurry, or happen on a timetable. Being slightly stoned, either from second-hand smoke or just a contact high, definitely contributed to the modest pace.

Their house did have electricity, but Aurora kept most of the lights off, almost religious about saving energy to save the planet. A couple hours after the sun went down, it was getting cold.

“There are a few things we can do at night to stay warm...” said Aurora as we finished cleaning up. “We can put on lots of warm clothes. Or I can make a fire in the wood stove. Or”, her eyes twinkled, “we could all get in bed under the warm covers.”

“Yeah!” agreed Stara, giving me an eager look.

“All of us?” I asked.

“Yeah, let’s all do it together.” said Aurora.

We padded up the stairs, removed our clothes and fell into the bed, three bodies mingling. We didn’t go straight to sex - there was a very long period of just kissing, hugging, rolling about, touching and teasing. I gave Aurora a long, smoldering kiss as I played with her tits, then she turned to Stara and gave her the same kiss, then Stara turned to me with her eager mouth. Stara was the first to initiate oral sex, going down and taking my cock in her mouth as Aurora and I made out. My fingers found Aurora’s pussy, stimulating her wetness. It was nice, with so much going on, giving as well as receiving, that I wasn’t going to come too soon. Aurora rolled onto her back and spread her legs wider, then Stara moved her mouth from my cock to her sister’s pussy. Now I had a great close-up view of their incestuous woman-sex, and Aurora’s arousal as she moaned in pleasure.

“How long have you been so ... intimate with her?” I asked.

“Always,” said Aurora.

“Always?”

“Since we were little. Our mom showed us how.”

My mind boggled. Their mother showed them how to have sex with each other? Aurora had my hard cock in her hand, and she was tugging at it rhythmically. I moved up and dangled my cock by her mouth. She smiled and sucked me in, just holding me there with steady suction. This was a very nice position to be in, where I was stimulated enough without danger of coming, with a beautiful view of Aurora receiving a very skillful pussy-eating from her sister. When Aurora reached her first orgasm, we switched places, with Stara coming up while I moved down and slid into Aurora’s deep hot wetness. Aurora’s moans were muffled as Stara climbed up and settled her small pussy down on her older sister’s mouth. It was the first time I saw Aurora eating pussy, and she looked completely natural doing it.

That’s how it went for a long, delicious evening. We barely needed the blanket, as our hot bodies moved against each other. I was drunk on the taste of their pussies, never without a hot wet place to stick my cock as we all pleased each other. I found myself fucking each of them twice, holding off my own orgasm until I couldn’t take it any longer, letting myself go in Stara’s eager sucking mouth. I lost track of how many times the sisters came, from my cock or each other’s mouths and fingers.


On the third day, the sex finally slowed down. I even turned down Stara’s offer of a morning blowjob. We ate and talked and went about the chores of the day, with occasional flashes of nudity and teasing, but no outright sex. Stara kept offering oral sex, and I gently declined.

In the late afternoon, the sun was hot enough that when Aurora and I were working in the garden, we just removed our clothes. It was startling at first to watch Aurora’s rounded naked form moving through the raised beds of organic vegetables, but soon it just felt natural. I briefly thought of the story of the original Garden, with Adam and Even naked and in harmony with Nature.

I got a surprise when I asked her where I should pee.

“Just go over by one of the redwood trees,” she said, then added curiously, “Can I go with you?”

I shrugged at the odd question. “Sure.”

We went out of the garden, around the tall deer fence, to the nearest tree, second growth, small for a redwood. Being naked, I had no pants to lower or fly to open, so I just pointed my cock at the base of the tree and let go.

“Mmmm.” moaned Aurora, standing next to me. She reached down, dangling her fingers in the flow. “That’s beautiful.”

“Pee is beautiful?” I asked, completely puzzled.

“Yes. It’s natural and it’s actually healthy. I drink it sometimes. It’s good for you.” She reached over and took a hold of my cock. I was startled at the strange experience - nobody had ever held my cock before while I peed.

“Could I drink yours?” Aurora asked sweetly.

“I guess so...” I managed, not sure what to think.

Right there, Aurora dropped to her knees, taking the head of my cock into her mouth as the pee flowed. I felt the heat of her mouth as it closed around me, then she was swallowing steadily, getting the last trickle. I looked down at her, amazed. Sure, pee was natural, but ... I didn’t know what to think, but the sight of her beautiful face sucking on my cock had the expected effect. I felt myself growing in her mouth, and thrust gently. She happily stayed down, letting me get hard, swirling her tongue around the head of my cock. Soon I was completely hard.

“Do you want to fuck me?” she asked, pulling away.

“God, yes. Should we go inside?”

“No, right here.” She stood up and leaned against the tree. “In nature.”

“OK.” I nodded and moved behind her as she bent over, hugging the tree for support. I briefly wondered if she was comfortable, with the semi-softness of young redwood bark against her naked breasts as she hugged the tree, then I was focusing on the feeling of her wet pussy as I pressed myself in from behind. Five minutes of lovely fucking passed, with the dappled light of the forest playing on our bodies, before I came inside her. I pulled out and we turned around to hug and kiss each other against the tree.

“Does your sister like, um, that too? I mean pee.”

“Oh yeah, totally. Actually, she likes it more than I do. She drinks mine sometimes. She probably just didn’t let you know yet, because she’s afraid you’ll think she’s weird.”

“It is weird,” I said laughing. “But not bad weird. Good weird. It’s kinda sexy, actually.”

Aurora shrugged. “It’s just natural. I think I wouldn’t drink the pee of someone I didn’t like. But I love you, Jeff.”

I nodded. “I love you too Aurora.” It was true.

That night, after getting each other squeaky clean in the solar shower, and after a long slow dinner, Aurora declared that she was tired, and headed off to bed early with a book. We followed her upstairs, with Stara and I falling into the other bed, making out.

“Can I suck you?” she asked sweetly.

“OK. I guess you waited all day.” I spread my legs to let her get down and suck. Aurora looked over from the other bed, then just smiled and went back to her book. Stara took her time, giving me a long, loving, wonderful blow job. She sucked my balls, she used her fingers and tongue together, she did her best to swallow deep, she sucked slow, she sucked fast. I usually don’t come just from oral sex, but she had me close.

“Can I fuck you?” I asked gently.

She nodded and smiled, climbing on and settling down on my cock. I embraced her and kissed and sucked her perfect nipples as she gently bounced. We fucked steadily and wonderfully for a long time, until I couldn’t take it anymore. Quickly, we got my cock up to her mouth in time for her to drink the explosion of cum.

As I fell asleep that night with my arms around Stara, Aurora was still awake reading.


In the morning, I was last to wake up, with the feeling of gentle fingers on my cock. I had morning wood that was almost painfully hard.

“Can I suck?” asked Stara, kneeling on the bed next to me, in her light summer dress.

“I think I have to pee first,” I said, then got an idea. “Maybe you’d like to ... have some?”

Stara’s eyes went wide. “My sister told you?”

“Yeah, and I think it’s fine. Kinda sexy even. So do you want to drink some pee?”

“Yeah!” Her face lit up and she took the head of my cock in her mouth. I tried to let go, but it was difficult. An erection squeezes down on the part of the male anatomy that pees, so it took a lot of careful concentration to let just the right muscles relax. It was more difficult because of Stara’s hot tongue swirling around the head of my cock. Finally, I managed a trickle. Stara just moaned as she very slowly swallowed, her lips making a lock, not missing a drop. I very carefully and slowly peed in her mouth until there was nothing left. My erection stayed very hard, and Stara decided to keep going as a blowjob, bouncing her head.

I heard footsteps, and Aurora appeared in the room, wearing a warm robe, bong in hand.

“Mmmm...” she moaned, clearly stoned, watching her sister at work. “That looks nice.” She sat down on the edge of the bed. “Would you like some?” She waved the bong at me.

“From your mouth?” I asked.

She nodded, taking a big toke, holding it in her lungs, then planting a firm kiss on my mouth, exhaling. I breathed in the smoke, then it turned into a proper kiss as our tongues found each other.

“Are you going to come?” asked Aurora, breaking the kiss.

“I don’t usually come like this, but I am pretty close. She’s good.”

“Let me help.” Aurora trailed kisses down my body. Stara moved back to give her sister a turn at sucking my cock. They traded a few times. It was the first time they had done this to me, a proper double blowjob. When Stara was taking a turn at trying to deep-throat me, Aurora moved down and sucked my balls into her mouth. That did it -- I came hard in Stara’s mouth. She swallowed my cum as naturally as she had swallowed my pee.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.