A Cheap Date With Linda - Cover

A Cheap Date With Linda

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Sex Story: A tour of wine country leads to one of the best blowjobs ever. Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Illustrated   .

Story by Hook
Illustrations by Mat

After driving with Linda to Tahoe Ridge Vineyards and Winery, about an hour south of Reno, we taste a few vintages and buy a 2007 Chardonnay to share on the covered porch. After a few samplings of wine I have a persistent buzz going on. So I suggest a walk through the vineyard would be just the ticket to clear my head a little.

Please Wait while image loads

Soon, we embrace and the clover growing between the vines provides an invitingly soft cushion for us to sink onto, maintaining our embrace and continuing the duel with our tongues.

Please Wait while image loads

Linda is whimpering, but I reassure her that she is the most desirable woman on the planet. I pick up the subtle aroma of her arousal and decide to carry this interlude further. The moment is ripe and time hangs in the balance as we stare into each other’s eyes, unable to break our gaze, but fully aware of the physiology, and scents, and subtle welcoming movements that are prelude to an even more joyous union. Divesting Linda of her shorts, panties and bra, I concentrate on delivering seductive licks along her slit, playful flicks against her clit, and serious jabs that invade the steamy grotto that opens wider with every swipe of my tongue. Her inner lips are turning redder as they become engorged with blood, wetter as her body produces the secretions of love, and odiferous with the pheromones of desire. She moans and thrashes as I celebrate the wondrous creation that is Linda and know that in this moment, she loves being a woman.

Please Wait while image loads

There is no greater (well, almost) happiness than to bring a woman to a shattering orgasm. I am supremely happy, full of my maleness and charged with testosterone. My face is a mess, but it is from Linda’s body; the divine essence of a goddess, and I have been baptized into a great mystery.

After cuddling together for the long moments it takes to restore reasonable respiration, we slowly sit up together. Linda’s gaze takes me in, tears glistening in her eyes. She cannot fail to see that my cock is as rigid as rebar, super hard and straining through the opening of my unzipped pants. Murmuring seductively, she says, “It’s your turn now,” as she opens my pants a bit wider and brings the full length into view. It is beautifully shaped, nothing grotesque or beyond what she can handle. In anticipation, she starts to salivate and asks, “Can I suck it?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.