The Windy Pines, My First Summer - Cover

The Windy Pines, My First Summer

Copyright© 2021 by Fanlon

Chapter 9

Coming of Age Story: Chapter 9 - Me, my sister, my mom, and my dad take our first family trip to The Windy Pines. A clothing optional resort/camp owned by my grandparents. One can imagine what would happen to a pair of kids at a resort like this, for the first time. This is a coming-of-age story of a boy who is initially uncomfortable with his nudity, for good reason, but learns that with a specific friend or two, it might not be that bad. Maybe. Winner of 2 Clitoride awards in 2022 and a finalist for a few others.

Caution: This Coming of Age Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism   Slow  

I woke up alone, and again was awake before the sun was fully up over the horizon. I got out of bed, peed, and then headed out onto the porch. My morning wood had gone down when I peed, but that did nothing for how horny I was this morning. After getting the dual hand job yesterday in the hot tub, I didn’t get to play with Sara and Jenny the rest of the day. I wanted to, but just didn’t get the chance.

I sat down on the porch swing and leaned back and relaxed. The air was again that perfect temperature, not hot or cold, just right. I couldn’t stop thinking about the hot tub and my dick started getting hard. I ignored it for a while, but eventually it was as hard as it was going to get and all I could think about was two pairs of hands milking me for my load.

I couldn’t take it anymore. I wrapped my hand around my dick and started to stroke it. No sooner than I had started, my mom came out of the cabin, carrying hot coffee in hand, and sat down next to me. She didn’t say a word, just watched as I continued to jerk off. I still couldn’t get my head around the fact that this was okay. My mom sitting next to me, drinking coffee, was okay with what I was doing. I was nervous, but at the same time, even more turned on.

I started slowly, focusing more on the tip, where it was the most sensitive. Once I started leaking clear precum, I used that to coat my full length and then was stroking from base to tip in smooth long motions. I felt my heart start to beat faster the closer I got to finishing. I started to breathe a little erratically and my mom leaned forward to get a better view. The tip of my dick appeared and disappeared with each stroke.

“Oh uhhmmm. Oh shi—” I groaned a moment before I started to come.

“Go ahead Sam. Yes, that’s it. Oh, that’s hot.” My mom said softly, her voice sounding urgent and almost demanding.

“Aaauuhhhnnngg,” I cried out as five strong pulses rushed through my balls and then my shaft. All five pushing thick jets of cum shot almost two feet up in the air and landed harmlessly on the porch.

“Good thing I’m an early riser,” My mom said, snickering with a smile on her face. “Breakfast in fifteen minutes. Go get cleaned up.”

I followed mom inside and headed for the bathroom. The door was shut, and I could hear the water running in the shower. I was just about to turn around when the water shut off. I knocked, letting Sara know I was waiting to use the shower when she was done. She surprised me by saying, “Come in.”

I opened the door enough for me to peek in.

“Hey, I said come in.” Sara said, smiling. The towel was wrapped around her head, supposedly helping it dry.

I slipped in and shut the door right away. “I need to jump in the shower.” Sara just kept going about her business, not paying attention to me at all, outside of the quick glance to see what I and my dick were doing.

“Had a good morning on the porch again?” She asked, “Your dick is all red like you just got done jerking off.”

I decided to just go with it and answer her as if it was not a big deal. It was a huge deal, but I was trying to be cool. “Yeah, no big deal.”

She nearly choked and started giggling. I shook my head, climbed into the shower, and turned on the water.

“Oh shit, that’s cold!” I yelped and tried to move out from under the water, it was no use. “ You used up all the hot water Sara!”

I heard her say “Sorry,” and then the bathroom door closed.

I rushed to wash myself as fast as possible in the cold water. My teeth were chattering away when I sat down at the table to eat breakfast. My mom looked at me, her eyes soft and concerned. Then she looked to Sara, who was blushing furiously with the towel still wrapped around her head. I’m pretty sure mom figured out what happened, because she just shook her head and sat our plates of sunny side up eggs and two pieces of toast in front of us.

Mom sat down after handing dad his plate. “Do you two know what today is?” She asked.

Me and Sara just shook our heads. I had no clue whatsoever.

“It’s Tom’s eighteenth birthday today. The McDaniel’s are having the party down by the pool. There is going to be food, cake, and all kinds of things. They invited us to come down with them and celebrate his birthday.”

I just rolled my eyes and Sara even groaned. She immediately caught herself and slammed her hand over her mouth, eyes wide.

“Why did you roll your eyes, Sam? And you Sara, really? What’s so bad about Tom’s birthday, huh?” my mom asked. Her tone sounded peeved.

“Tom has been hanging out with his friends and hasn’t even said hello or even acknowledged we are even there when we see him.” I complained. Sara nodded emphatically in agreement.

“You two are going to go. I don’t want to hear anything else about it. Do you understand me? You will be kind and courteous.”

“Fine.”

“Fine.”

Mom nodded, knowing she won in that instant. Dad never said a word, he rarely did though, so that wasn’t a surprise. Mom’s word was law, and we obeyed.

We finished breakfast, Me and Sara cleaning up the dishes and the two of us met up with Jenny outside. She brought up the party, we both groaned.

Jenny laughed. “Yeah, I don’t want to go either. His two buddies are complete jerks!”

The three of us spent the rest of the morning until it was time for Tom’s birthday party at the hot springs. We had a good time and enjoyed the water. There was some groping and enjoyment of both hard and soft body parts. That became a competition in and of itself. Groping everyone else. I loved it and threw myself headfirst into the challenge.

The girls calmed down and decided to float on the surface. I didn’t join them, staying only where my feet could touch the bottom. I was not going to have another episode in the hot springs again. Nope. That didn’t mean I wasn’t around the girls the whole time. They made sure they were never far away from me. Both of them kept their arms outstretched and hands holding tightly to mine.

Outside of when we were wrestling in the water, when the two of them floated was my favorite. Both girls’ boobs were buoyant enough to be clearly seen. Not all of them, but the nipples and some of the flesh around them. More so on Jenny’s larger boobs. Both were wonderful, regardless of their size. When we got out of the spring, Jenny checked the time. It was time to head to the pool for the party. All three of us didn’t want to go, but we didn’t have a choice.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.