The Windy Pines, My First Summer - Cover

The Windy Pines, My First Summer

Copyright© 2021 by Fanlon

Chapter 8

Coming of Age Story: Chapter 8 - Me, my sister, my mom, and my dad take our first family trip to The Windy Pines. A clothing optional resort/camp owned by my grandparents. One can imagine what would happen to a pair of kids at a resort like this, for the first time. This is a coming-of-age story of a boy who is initially uncomfortable with his nudity, for good reason, but learns that with a specific friend or two, it might not be that bad. Maybe. Winner of 2 Clitoride awards in 2022 and a finalist for a few others.

Caution: This Coming of Age Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism   Slow  

I stirred awake, but I couldn’t move. Both of my arms felt numb, lifeless. The blood flow must have stopped at some point last night while I slept. I couldn’t even move them. It felt really strange and not normal at all. This had happened to me before, but never both arms at the same time. Sometimes you would sleep weird on an arm and wake up in the morning and it would just hang there lifeless. At least until you started moving around and the blood flow returned, then it be back to normal. That didn’t take long, but when you got to the stage where it felt like hot sand under you skin, that part hurt.

I was on my back though, that didn’t make any sense and then I realized why. Both Sara and Jenny were sleeping next to me. My arms were stretch out under both of them, and their heads were each taking a side of my chest. What made it worse, was that I really, really needed to go pee. If I laid here a moment longer there was going to be a big problem. It was bad enough I nearly drowned earlier today, the last thing I needed was to pee the bed!

I tried to wiggle free, but my arms wouldn’t move. I started rocking a bit side to side, hoping that would help. It didn’t. The pressure from my bladder was getting to be too much to hold back. I lifted my head, trying to look around the room. It was too dark for me to be able to see anything. I had no choice. I lifted my head as far as I could and kissed the top of Jenny’s head. I did it with enough force that I hoped she would wake up enough for me to get her to move.

The minute my lips touched her head, she made a happy sounding whimper and snuggled into me even deeper. I felt her leg lift and then lay across my own and pull it closer to her. That. Is. Not. Helping! I repeated the process with Sara. She made a little grunting sound but didn’t move. Jenny was now too far away from my lips to try her again, so I attempted to stir Sara a second time. Firmer this time.

“Hmm, what. What’s going on?” She said, her voice groggy and sounding still asleep.

“I need to get up. Move please.”

“No, I am sleeping.”

I just about lost my mind and just peed right then and there in the bed. It would serve them right for not moving when I needed them to. That was a terrible, horrible idea, so I tried one last time with Sara. This time, she shifted her head, her eyes slowly blinked open and she looked at me.

“I need to pee.” I said, desperation in my voice.

Sara then sat up, her lips pouting, but that was all I needed to slip my arm out from under Jenny. I quickly slid to the edge of the bed, which also freed me from Jenny’s leg. I got up and out of bed and walked as quietly as I could to the bathroom. I didn’t want to wake up mom or dad.

I made it to the bathroom, shut the door, and lifted the lid to the toilet. Unbelievable relief washed through me as my bladder drained. I flushed the toilet from habit and realized how loud it was when it started to flush. I froze, listening for any sounds. Nothing. I washed my hands, dried them off, and then padded my way back to my bed and the now cuddling two girls.

Apparently, in my absence they had scooted together and were again sound asleep, arms wrapped around each other. I laid down on the available edge of the bed on my side. I turned to whoever’s back was facing me and put my arm around their middle and snuggled up. I fell back to sleep instantly.

I woke up to my mom shaking me and saying, “Sam, time to get up. Come on sweety.” I turned my head, the light from the sun through the front windows blinding me momentarily. When my vision cleared, I saw the beautiful face of my mother standing over me.

“Good morning, mom,” I said, a big smile on my face. I was snuggled up to someone, my arm wrapped around them and my hand firmly holding a soft, warm boob. My morning wood was pinned between her lower back and my own stomach. I had just had one of the best night’s sleeps I had ever experienced in my life.

“Hehe, get up. Breakfast is almost ready. Let go of Sara, before she wakes up and realizes what you are doing.” Mom smirked as she indicated the hand that was holding Sara.

“Oh, yeah, you’re right. Food sounds great, I am starving!”

“You didn’t eat last night, so that doesn’t surprise me at all. Come on, let’s go.”

I released the boob in my hand and shifted away from the back I had just been so warm and comfortable against and got up. I stood by the bed and stretched my arms up, leaning back and signed when I relaxed. My mom stood there watching and smiled at my very noticeable morning erection protruding out as far as it possibly could.

I went to the bathroom to handle my morning needs. When I came back out, a smiling pair of girls were sitting at the table and mom was putting plates of pancakes with hot maple syrup in front of them. I took one of the empty seats. Both girls smiled at me, but Jenny blushed. I did too, realizing she and Sara had slept with me last night. It was almost unbelievable.

Mom placed a plate of pancakes in front of me and asked, “How did you all sleep? I didn’t think Sam’s bed would hold three.”

I didn’t answer her, I just focused on my pancakes and tried to pretend that she hadn’t asked anything. Sara and Jenny seemed to have the same idea. Mom just stood there, hands on hips and waited though, not willing to let it go.

Finally, Jenny spoke, “I slept pretty good, thanks. Sorry I fell asleep. Were my parents mad?”

“Oh no, they weren’t mad at all. I assume you two slept well too?” My mom asked, looking at me and then Sara. We both just nodded and went back to our food. She just chuckled and then said, “Don’t think what happened last night will be a common occurrence. We didn’t wake you all up because you were all snoring, sound asleep.”

Sara’s eyes went wide, and Jenny gasped, her hands then covering her face. Both were apparently embarrassed at my mom announcing they snored to everyone. I didn’t care, not even a little bit, but they sure did.

My mom laughed at their reactions and said, “When you three are done, clean up the dishes. Jenny, your mom wanted me to send you to her when you woke up and had something to eat.”

We all agreed and then it was just the three of us in the cabin.

We were working together as a team to get the dishes done quickly when Jenny said, “I can’t believe I, or we, fell asleep on your bed!”

“I didn’t mean to, I just laid down and then next thing I knew I was suddenly cold, and mom was waking us up.” Sara replied.

I didn’t say anything. But Sara and Jenny kept talking about it and eventually fell into a fit of giggles when they started talking about me and what my body does in my sleep. I tried not to pay attention, but that wasn’t possible. I just stayed quiet and attempted to keep my blushes under control. Thankfully, that worked better than trying to tell my dick to behave. It wasn’t at all at the moment.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.